Carol's Birthday Treat

Story Info
Loving wife enjoys her lovers with husband on her birthday.
5.7k words
4.04
99.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers

Alan and I sat watching as she held John in her arms, kissing him passionately, her hands pulling his naked body against hers. She was wearing her white lace suspender belt, white patterned stocking and high heels. When the men had arrived she had been wearing only her white satin night shirt, open down the front so they could see that she was naked and ready for sex, whenever they were. Colin had been very impressed when he saw that her pussy was shaved and he could clearly see her lips.

John was now wearing only his underpants and he pressed his hardness against her belly as he cupped her firm round buttocks in his hands. My erection was straining as I watched my wife make love to another man. Colin was getting very worked up, watching them caressing one another, and when Carol slipped her fingers into the top of John's pants and began to slide them down over his hips, Colin began to strip off his clothes as fast as he could.

She lovingly caressed John's buttocks as she peeled his pants down. She lowered herself in front of him and eased them down over his straining erection. Her mouth came down on the top of his knob kissing him there whilst she helped him step out of his underpants. Colin was beside her now as she knelt in front of John, paying homage to his massive member. Her tongue lashed out at the glans and she began to work her lips around the big head, gently easing his foreskin back to expose the full splendour of his manhood.

Colin was kneeling beside her, also totally naked, his cock slightly longer than John's but also much thicker. He had mass of thick dark pubic hair hiding his large heavy balls where they nestled between his thighs. He was kissing Carol's neck and caressing her breasts whilst she worked on John. I noticed her left hand slid down John's thigh and alight on Colin's penis which she began to stroke gently. I could see the reaction on Colin's face as my lovely wife began to caress him, a man she had met only minutes before.

Alan was quite happy to watch his two friends making love to my wife, but I couldn't wait any longer. I quickly stripped off and went over to join them. I knelt on the other side of Carol and began to caress her beautifully body. I felt between her legs were Colin was already fingering her. She parted her thighs slightly for him and I could feel where his fingers explored her lovely pussy. His other hand was caressing her buttocks and sliding down between the big crack her cheeks.

After a moment Colin stood up and Carol, still holding his cock turned her attention to him. John, Alan and I watched as she lowered her head onto his hardness. Again she gently a very professionally, licked and kissed his glans, easing back his foreskin until it was a thick ring of skin behind his huge purple end. She managed to get most of the glans into her mouth, stretching her lips round his manhood as she made love to him. Colin watched intently as my wife sucked him off. She had one hand steadying his shaft and her other cupping his large balls.

Alan was so turned-on by this that he decided, finally, to join in the action. He stripped off and came over to join his two friends in front of Carol, offering his cock to her. Carol broke away from Colin, smiled up at Alan as he stood over her and lost no time in taking him into her mouth. I was still kneeling beside my lovely wife watching her sucking three men's cocks one after the other.

As my fingers caressed her wet clitoris she began to work along the line of cocks, giving each of them five or six strokes of her mouth before moving on to the next. John, Alan and Colin were enjoying the experience very much and I was glad for Carol's sake that she had at last agreed to having the four of us at once. I knew that she was going to have the best night of her life.

She was really getting into the swing of it and the three of them took turns and holding her head and gently fucking her in the mouth. They were commenting to one another on how good she was and Colin was particularly impressed with her performance. At one point she got the three of them to put their cocks together. The three large knob ends, glistening with her saliva were touching one another whilst she ran her lips and tongue over them, trying to get them all into her mouth at once. I could feel from her wetness that she was about ready for fucking and I suggested that we retire to the bedroom. They helped her to her feet, hands roaming all over her body caressing her belly, breasts, buttocks, thighs, pussy, hair, etc. They couldn't keep their hands off and they just about carried her, upstairs to her marital bed.

The bedside lights were on as was the overhead light so there was sufficient light to watch her being fucked by all of us. I had arranged for her to be done on the edge of the bed and we laid her down so that her buttocks were raised by the pillows and her pussy was properly presented to us. Though Colin was the 'new boy' we had agreed that John would open her up first, as this was what she liked best and Alan wanted to show Colin how good John was at doing it to her.

Colin and I took a leg each and held them up and apart whilst John positioned himself between them. He glanced down at her freshly shaven pussy and very gently inserted his big middle finger into her. I reached down and pulled her big lips apart and Colin took the hint and did the same on his side. Alan was kneeling over her, feeding his cock into her mouth again and she caressed his balls as he did so. Colin and I watched as John lovingly fingered her willing hole and the smell of her sexual perfume wafted up to us from between her legs. The aroma got too much for John and he quickly knelt between her legs and clamped his mouth over her throbbing clitoris. Her body jerked up against his mouth as she had her first orgasm. Colin and I could feel the reaction in her body and she gave out a low moan of pleasure.

We watched as John worked hard on her and her orgasms got stronger. His fingers worked on her vagina and his tongue on her clitoris. Colin and I were able to help by caressing the sides of her pussy lips as well. The sounds of her pleasure filled the room along with the heavy breathing of four randy men.

John eventually stood up and towered over her, his erection now hard and throbbing in anticipation of penetrating my wife's love tube. "I'm going into her now." he said, and we prepared to watch him enter her. Carol raised herself up to watch as John positioned his knob at the entrance to her pussy. Alan, who was behind her on the bed helped to support her so she could watch herself being fucked by John. I could see that Colin was excited by the prospect as Alan had told him how she reacted to John, when he did her this way. I was very excited myself.

He placed the big purple glans at her entrance hole,

"Ready?" he asked her.

"Mmmm." she nodded as she stared between her wide open legs.

Colin and I still had her pussy spread open and her red inner lips whislt John gently caressed her with the tip of his glans. There was and electrifying moment of anticipation and then John thrust forward as his cock slid into her quickly and efficiently. His pubic hair crushed against her inner lips and clitoris. She gave a loud groan, her eyes closed with the pleasure and she swooned back on the bed into Alan's arms.

"She certainly likes that." commented Colin, in an appreciative tone.

Very gently, John pulled his cock out of her completely. We could see where he had been in her as her hole was now opened up properly and we could see inside her entrance. John's cock was now sheathed in a thin film of her love juice and he again positioned himself just outside her hole. Carol was still lying back on the bed unable to raise herself because of the power of the first orgasm John had given her. She was breathing heavily and I could feel her leg muscles tighten up in anticipation of his next onslaught.

He rammed into her again, this time more quickly, because of the lubrication on his cock, and again she came for him, with a soft groan.

"Oh fuck me John." she gasped.

He was pressing up against her, his knob end hard against her cervix.

"She feels marvellous." he said, appreciating my wife's lovely pussy.

He then began to fuck her with long steady strokes, making sure she got the full length of his cock. On the outward strokes he quite often left her body completely and it was lovely to see him re-enter her with ease and accuracy. She was coming continuously now and we could see her orgasmic flush spread down from her face and neck and over her breasts. Colin and I could feel her body responding as she rammed herself up at him, urging him into her willing love-sheath.

John settled into his usual rhythm and was thoroughly enjoying himself, as he watched her orgasming beneath him. He was aware that it was too early for him to ejaculate into her just yet, so after about five minutes he came to a stop deeply embedded in her. He bent down and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Time for a change." he said to her.

She looked up at him and smiled "Come back soon." she said.

"I will." he replied.

He stood up and slowly pulled himself out of her. His cock now had a thick white ring of her cream round the base and I knew that she was very much on heat tonight. Colin couldn't wait to get into her. John stepped aside and took hold of her leg for Colin who stepped into the breach between them. His cock looked massive as he prepared to enter my wife for the first time.

"You're going to enjoy this one." I said to her.

She looked up at me and smiled, nodding her head. She again raised herself up to watch as another man took her. She could see Colin's thick shaft as it dipped down towards her pussy. Alan again supported her as his friend prepared himself for the first thrust.

Her pussy was so wide open after John that there was no real necessity for us to hold her pussy lips apart, but it was so nice to see her red wet sex and it was such a turn-on that we did so anyway. "Here goes." said Colin, with a heavy breath, and we watched as his big purple knob slid into her entrance. He held it there for a moment, just the bulb inside her.

"O.K?" he asked her.

She smiled up at him, "Oh yes. Very much O.K." she replied.

Unexpectedly, and with one quick thrust he was in her to the hilt, emulating John's technique. She gave a sharp cry of pleasure and gasped as his knob rammed into her cervix. His balls slammed into her arsehole and his pubes rasped against her inner lips and clitty.

"Oh, Jesus" she groaned.

I glanced up from her pussy to her face. Her features were screwed up with pleasure and her eyes were shut.

"Good?" I asked.

"Yes." she moaned.

Colin glanced round at me "You're a very lucky man," he said "She is fantastic. What a wonderful pussy she has. Alan was right about her."

"She does love being shared this way." I told him.

We now watched as Colin took his turn at her. She was very accommodating and helped him to enjoy her body by pushing herself onto him. They were soon in a mutual rhythm and I watched my lovely wife coming with him as he pumped her in long powerful strokes. Alan, John and I watched as his heavy shaft thrust in and out of her giving her what she needed. Her whole body trembled and she was now on a continuous string of orgasms. The smell of sex filled the room along with her moans and gasps of pleasure. The slap of his body meeting hers was exciting as it got faster, but again Colin did not want to come in her just yet. Alan and John swapped places and John was now kissing and cuddling her whilst Colin fucked her. Hands were all over her body, caressing her as she was being pleasured. Alan indicated that he wanted a turn and Colin obligingly stepped aside.

Without any preliminary, Alan slid his cock up Carol and he began to pump her.

"She really is magnificent." he remarked as his penis slid in and out of her.

Colin, who was holding her leg bent over her and began to kiss her also. She was now sharing her lips and tongue between John and Colin.

"Are you going to spunk her?" I asked Alan.

"I think so." he replied.

"She could probably do with a load by now." I remarked.

"Good," he said "because I've been saving it up for her."

I reached down to where his balls were rapping against her arse and cupped them. The felt full and heavy.

"It certainly feels a lot." I said.

"I want to give her it all." he replied.

Carol was now smothered by men, kissing her, caressing her and fucking her. She was thoroughly enjoying herself and she was responding well to Alan's fucking. He had started to speed up now, his big cock flashing in and out of her pussy. Colin came up on the bed and presented his cock to her mouth. She opened her lips and he slid his knob-end into her eager mouth.

She had John's erection in her hand and was gently stroking him, and I gave her my cock to play with as well. She was now lying with a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy and one in each hand. We all knew that this was what my lovely wife had always wanted, and we had made her dreams come true. I was full of love and pride for Carol at that moment. It all got too much for Alan.

"Carol," he gasped, "I'm going to spunk you now, are you ready."

With a mouth full of Colin's cock she could only moan and nod her head. I could feel her tense up for another big one and Alan gasped as his seed began to well up in his balls and pump along his cock, splashing out into her womb. I felt his balls tighten as each blast of spunk hurled itself into my wife's welcoming body. John, Colin and I were a very appreciative audience.

"It's lovely when they can take it bareback." remarked Colin, referring to the fact that we could all come in Carol and she could enjoy the wonderful sensation of her lovers' semen splashing into her vagina.

As Alan began to subside, Carol worked her muscles on him, draining the last of his spunk from him. I could see her hips pushing up as she rubbed herself against his pubic hair, and see her buttocks tighten as her pussy milked him dry. She subsided back onto the bed and Colin and John were now taking turns at her mouth with their cocks. As Alan slid out of her I took his place between her legs. I glanced down to see where three other men had used my wife. Her sex was now very red and very wet. Her vagina was wide open and I could see Alan's leavings oozing out of her. I placed my cock in his spunk and lovingly entered my wife's pussy. She was so open that I hardly touched the sides and as I slid up I met her cervix half way up her, where her muscles had relaxed so much from her orgasms. I pushed myself all the way in and just stood there enjoying the feel of her lovely, well-fucked pussy. I marvelled at her ability to entertain four men at once and held myself pressed into her loving pussy. I enjoyed the feel of Alan's spunk as it coated my cock and seeped out of her onto my balls. As she was lost in the pleasure of sucking two enormous cocks at the same time, I began to fuck. My cock was tingling and I knew that I would not be able to hold myself back for too long. The erotic atmosphere was overwhelming.

Alan was exhausted, having just come, and he lay on the bed watching lazily as Carol serviced John, Colin and myself. I was getting into the stroke now and she was responding wonderfully, her pussy contracting around my penis as I shafted her sopping wet hole. She felt very hot and I knew that she was coming continuously.

"I'm going to spunk her now." I said to the others.

John had his cock in her mouth at the time and speeded up his movements to mimic my thrusts into her pussy. Alan sat up to watch as I began to spurt into her. The feel of my juice rushing up from my balls into her was marvellous. She gave out a low moan as she felt my hot semen splash into her, mingling with Alan's.

"She can certainly take a lot." remarked Colin, appreciating Carol's sexual ability.

John looked down to where I was carefully pulling out of her. He got up off the bed and came and stood between her legs.

"I'm really looking forward to this." he said to her. Carol smiled up at him,

"Me too." she replied and opened her thighs just that little bit more to welcome him into her.

He penetrated her with ease and began to fuck her hard and fast. She came immediately and continued coming with him. Alan and I, watched as he took her to new hights of ecstasy. John was really going well, giving her every inch of his hard cock, with long steady thrusts. I could see that her thighs were trembling with the pleasure she was receiving from him and she dug her heels into his buttocks, urging him on. She was moaning very loudly now.

"Are you going to spunk her?" I asked him.

"I won't be long." he replied, "She's got me so hot, I won't be able to hold back."

Colin, meantime, was again slipping his penis into her mouth. I was lovely to see her penetrated at both ends, and with such large and very experienced cocks. I knew that all the other women that they had fucked in the past, was good training for them to fuck my wife, and I knew that she was very much aware of this, enjoying their expertise.

John speeded up his thrusting, until his penis was just a blur as he banged away at her. Her whole body was moving up and down the bed with the power of his strokes and the power of her orgasms made it hard for her to do much more than groan with pleasure. Colin pulled out of her mouth to allow her to fully enjoy her lover. She was a deep red now, with her flush and her breasts jiggled about with his pounding.

"Oh, come! Please come.!" she gasped to John.

He speed up even more but still maintained the very long strokes that she loved. His buttocks were now pistoning hard into her and her heels were rapping on him as she thrust up towards him. John then gave a low groan and gasped

"Now!" and we watched him coming in her.

Carol squealed with pleasure as she felt him fill her with his cream.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried as she came with him.

Eventually they subsided in each other arms, kissing one another passionately and lovingly.

"You really are fantastic." he said to her.

She kissed him lovingly and said "Your very good too."

He lay on her for a few minutes, whilst they caught their breaths.

Colin bent over and kissed her gently on the lips. "Are you ready for another?"

She looked at him and smiled, "Yes please."

"Ill be gentle with you." he said, and gave her another passionate kiss to which she responded.

"Are you quite happy in this position or would you like a change?" he asked.

"Whatever," she said, "I'm not fussed, but get me a tissue please."

I got a couple of tissues so that when John pulled out of her she was able to collect the excess spunk before it splashed over the pillow.

"We want to see how much you have." I told her, so she obligingly let us see up her pussy as John pulled is penis out of her. As he plopped out a large amount of semen ran out of her down her crack and into her anus.

"That certainly is a lot." remarked Alan.

"And I'm going to add to it." said Colin.

We allowed her to dry off the excess, but I noticed she did not force any out herself, obviously wanting to keep it in her pussy so Colin could enjoy it as well.

He swiftly moved between her legs where she still remained on the edge of the bed and we watched as he penetrated her willing body again. His big cock slid up her hole and without any preliminaries he began to fuck her with gusto.

"Jesus," he gasped after a few long heavy strokes, "She really feels fantastic. I know why you all want to get into her again and again."

"She's very very good." agreed Alan. Carol had wrapped her legs around Colin and was now enjoying her orgasms with her fourth lover of the evening. Though we had been fucking her for the past forty minutes I knew that Carol was still in good condition for continued intercourse. She was loving every minute of it, being able to service four men at once. Her cries of pleasure filled the room as Colin pounded her with his massive erection. He was savouring the feel of my wife's very experienced pussy and the fact that she had already been spunked three times increased his pleasure of her.

Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers
12