Carol's Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it," he said, to her disappearing back.

He busied himself pouring them each a drink and in just a little bit, heard her coming back. She stood then in the doorway as he turned around from the sink.

She wore now a pink nylon nightgown. It had spaghetti straps and went to her ankles. Highlighted by the gown were the large, dark nipples of her breasts, lovely to look at. She wore a pair of pale, matching panties underneath the gown, whose transparency did nothing to hide the panties or the darker, off blond image of her pubic hair.

"Oh my god! Look at you! In my mind and my heart of hearts I can't come up with the actual belief that you're really Carol Burns and I'm looking at you this way."

She smiled: "The seduction is working?"

"The seduction is an unqualified success!" he replied.

"Can I believe you?" she quipped, a bit nervous.

He walked toward her and said: "Trust me, I'm a doctor," with a huge grin on his face.

Carol hooted at that, and threw up her arms to receive him, setting her canes aside.

The kiss was the greatest yet, an invitation for him to come into her life further and find out more about her, an invitation to him to explore her, her body, her life, her attitude, and her apparent willingness like a lover.

"Wow!" he said, "This is worth waiting decades for."

"What does the doctor want to do now?" she asked, leaning against him to feel his nearness as well as for his support.

"The doctor wants to dance. It's what we did on that date, our one date, that we had in high school, before Billy ruined all my dreams. Too bad we don't have the song 'Mr Blue'. I remember dancing to it. I don't know the name of the restaurant that we went to, or even what else the date consisted of. I only remember dancing with you."

"Oh, Matt," she said, in a sad voice, "I don't dance."

"Here's what we'll do," he said, "You just put your feet on my number 10's and we'll try that."

She did as he told her and giggled as he began to shuffle around to the music that he'd put on.

"Oh, I like this," she said. "I so love dancing and it's one of the thing that my beastly accident deprived me of."

"Not while I'm around," he said.

They shuffled around to the music until the song ended. She got down off of his feet then and she said:

"Matt, I'm going to take my gown off."

"Is that a warning?" he said brightly.

"Fair warning," was her comeback.

She removed it by pushing the spaghetti straps down first and then pushing the gown down and off, gradually revealing, in the process, first her breasts, large dark nipples taut with excitement, and then finally her panty clad hips, pussy and ass. She threw the gown over onto a chair.

"Oh my!" he said, sighing. "Carol, I have to say that's worth waiting about three decades for."

Her reply, as she went back to his arms, was:

"Best that we waited until we're all ready for it."

"Yes, best," he said, holding onto her, still half afraid to touch her.

"Matt, use your lovely hands, I won't break," she whispered into his ear, "At least not any more broken than I already am."

"Ohhhhhh," he sighed, as he actually slid his hands down Carol Burns's naked back and let them come to rest on her rounded ass cheeks.

"Matt Wayne, welcome to my world!" she cooed into his ear.

"So this is where it is," he said softly.

"Where what is?" she asked.

"Perfection," he said, "I knew that it was right around her somewhere."

Then he added:

"Dance with me, Carol the siren."

"Gladly, Matt the surgeon," was her reply, reaching up to kiss him, licking his lips in the process.

"This gives a whole new meaning to seduction!" he said, breathlessly.

"And to what the handicapped are capable of!" she answered, as they shuffled into another dance.

"Oh, I like this," she said, "Dancing, and with you; yes, this is perfection!"

They danced and he asked her, whispering into her ear:

"Carol, tell me what do you like sexually? What do you want me to do?"

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, "That turns me on so! No one has ever asked me that. Billy was such a 'get it done' guy. Almost never any . . .uh . . ." she hesitated.

"Carol, it's okay, I'm a doctor!" he whispered and she giggled into his ear.

"Never any oral sex. It makes me blush to think of it or ask for it," she said to him.

"You may ask me for anything at all, seduction lady!" he said then.

"Oh, Matt, I know that; this is so perfect," was her breathless reply.

"Perfect doesn't even come close now," he responded, "Here we are; we're dancing again, like we did all those years ago, but you're only wearing pink panties and I'm still dressed. It's a living wet dream!"

Carol giggled again. Then she 'yipped' as he pushed her panties down so that the cheeks of her ass were naked, with the panties sitting right below her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm," she cooed, "Progress."

"Last dance," he said, "Serious physical examination from an expert is coming right away."

"I'm ready, Doctor!" she said. "Shouldn't we have a nurse present?"

"And share you with someone else? Not on your life," he said, "Those days are past and gone."

"Good!" was her reply, as the song ended and he swept her up into his arms.

"Tell me where," he said.

"Top of the stairs to the right," was her reply.

He went there with her and put her down on the bed, and, as she was watching, took his own clothes off.

When he was naked, she chuckled:

"The doctor is hung! Too bad the girls in high school didn't know that."

"Closely guarded secret," he said grinning.

"Not any more," was her reply.

Then he was on the bed, at the foot of the bed, and kissing her toes.

He licked the bottom of her feet and she squealed softly, and then continued to take each toe into his mouth and suck on it.

"Ohhhhhhhh my!" was her exclamation, as his mouth now began its journey up one of her legs. He paused, when he got to her thigh and went to the other leg, and began that same journey on the other leg. By this time, Carol was panting and had her eyes half closed.

When Matt's mouth reached her thigh, he reached under her knee an brought her knee up to a bent position. Carol just looked down at him, and he was smiling up at her.

"This is for Carol, all for Carol," he said softly, with the first kiss that he planted on her pubic hair.

"Ohhh," she said, "You're really going to do this?"

"Scouts honor!" he said.

"Were you a scout?" she asked breathlessly.

"Nope!" he said grinning.

"First time;" she said then. "First time ever."

"One to remember, I hope," he said.

"I don't doubt it!" was her reply but it was cut off by a soft squeal, as Matt's tongue moved now through her pubic hair and grazed, ever so softly, the lips of her vagina.

"Awwwwwwwww!" she sighed, as Matt poked his lips inside the wetness of her pussy.

"Never . . .not . . .not ever! But . . .nowwwwwwwwww!" she said with minimal coherence at that point, since Matt's tongue and lips had found the bud of her clit by then and was lapping at it.

That was all that it took for her to tremble into an orgasm. She kind of huffed and puffed and made strange noises. He kept going with his oral stimulation, until she was all through shaking with her orgasm.

Then as he looked up, Carol held her arms out, and said:

"Come to me, come to me, you wonderful man! Just come to me."

He moved up so that he was face to face with her. She leaned into a kiss and he said:

"Smelly lips!"

Her reply was: "Tasty lips!" as she licked her own wetness from his lips and the front of his chin. He just grinned at her, as she did that.

"It's time, Matt, honey," she cooed at him.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Never more!" was her answer.

"What position is best for you?" he wanted to know.

"Don't know," was her answer, "This kind of thing stopped happening, after the accident."

"Let me know if anything is painful," he said.

"Hasn't been yet, love," was her reply, as he moved himself into position between her legs, and slowly, gently eased himself into her wet pussy. He moved until he filled her completely.

"Oh god," She wailed then, "Better and better! What a bedside manner!"

"I've done this to you, with you every single time that I've made love for the past three decades and more," he said to her.

She smiled a joyful smile then and said:

"Welcome home, Matt!"

"Oh," he said urgently at that point, "You just keep reinventing perfection, Carol Burns!"

He had his hands under her ass, pulling her up to him, as he moved into a rhythm.

"I'd love . . ." she said softly, "Love to try it doggie! Do you mind?"

"Mind? Mind such a request? As long as I'm alive here I don't mind any request!" he said.

"Let's," was her giggled response, "Help me."

He aided her in getting to her hands and knees and then slipped into her from behind. She whooshed out her breath, as he filled her now completely. He moved slowly but constantly, always accompanied by her sharp breathing and continuous sighs, delightful noises. Then he put her down on her side and snuggled up behind her, fitting himself into her from behind in that position. He reached around and, as he pumped in and out of her, played with her nipples, eliciting more excited noises from her.

She came again just before he did. He wasn't sure about 'protection', so that at the last second he pulled out and, as she fell onto her back, he straddled her and came all over her stomach, tits and up to her face.

"Sorry," he said quickly, "I didn't know . . ."

"Don't you dare apologize, you lovely man, for decorating me," she said to him, "Especially after the way you've treated me."

He went to the bathroom and came back with a towel and wash cloth and cleaned her off. Then he lay back down in spoon fashion with her. Finally, she began to turn over and, when she saw him smiling down on her, kissed him.

"Matt, that was wonderful!" she said. "And so much fun!" she added, giggling.

"We aim to please," he said.

"Well, you succeeded," she said then.

She looked at his face and said: "Talk to me, Matt."

"It's just that, what we just did was the most secret, most revered wish of my life, and I find myself just a little overwhelmed by having done it, and the thought of it, and the loveliness of it," he said to her earnestly.

She opened her arms and he went into them and lay there content with his head on her shoulder for a long time.

"Carol," he said, "I have to leave tomorrow."

"Oh, so soon?" she asked.

"I'll be back, as soon as I can clear up my business and the house closing," he said then.

"Will you wait for me?" he asked. Then he added: "I apologize for asking that."

She put her finger against his lips and said: "Of course, I'll wait for you. After all, I have to take care of your car, don't I?"

"Yes," he said, "There is that."

"When I get back, I'll want you to show me houses, okay?" he asked.

"It's what I do," she answered.

"But not what you do best," he added, and she giggled.

"Caught me, did you?" she snickered.

"Did indeed," he said. "She is better than McDonalds."

She had the dream that night. It was always the same dream: the intersection, the sound of the loud, loud radio as the kids streamed through that stop sign. The accident occurred again and again, she was left alone to deal with it. She ended shaking as she always did, and usually that went into crying.

She woke, during the shaking to an unfamiliar sensation and realized immediately that he was there and he was holding her as she sobbed out the result of the dream.

"Oh," she sighed, wetting his shoulder with her tears, "You're here, and I'm not alone."

"No, Carol, love; not alone!" he said. "I'm here!"

"Praise heaven and all the angels!" she said and went to sleep again, this time with no dreams.

She woke first the next morning, and simply looked at his sleeping form with a bit of wonder and total joy. She didn't know where this was heading, or what his future was but the right now of it was fine for her, and she was determined to grasp that.

He slept so peacefully and his erection was stiff against his stomach. She got a pixyish look on her face and moved down until she was face to face with his erect cock. She giggled at what she was about to do but knew that nothing was going to stop her. She took the head of his cock in her mouth and began to suck on his cock.

He woke up saying:

"This is either heaven or a dream; I'm here naked and Carol Burns, also naked is giving me a blow job."

"All part of the room service!" she quipped and went back to her job of blowing him.

Just before he came in her mouth, he said:

"I'll use this hotel more often!"

"We hope you will," she began to say but was cut off by the spurting of his prick in her mouth and her attempt to swallow it all.

She lay there afterwards, kissing his shriveling prick and smiling at him.

"Breakfast?" she said, "Now that I've had mine?"

"Breakfast," he replied.

At breakfast he spoke to her again about a house.

"What really are you looking for?" she asked.

"Well, it's like I said," he answered, "A big house is like the vanity that I allow and enjoy. So, that's what I have in mind."

"Price range?" she asked then.

"Don't know," he answered slowly, thinking, "Maybe 250 to 350 K?"

"Wow!" she said, "That's a heck of a price range but let me look."

"Carol," he said then, "Like I said, my taste in houses is not that great; you know all this stuff. Pick something that you'd like. Be extravagant, live a little with the project. I'm sure that what you pick will be fine with me."

She laughed: "Yes, I can do that. Are you always this impossible?"

"Yes," he said brightly, "It's part of my charm."

"Well, I don't know about charm, letting me pick out a place for you to live!" she said, shaking her head and still laughing.

"But I trust you! Your judgement!" he said.

"What if I come up with a hovel?" she asked, laughing harder.

"You won't;" he replied. "I said a place where you'd like to live."

"Got it, doc!" she said.

"Good!" was his grinning answer.

The day was hectic and he did have an early afternoon flight to catch. Carol drove him to the airport.

"Promise to be here, when I return!" he said

"Promise to return!" she said, and they both agreed.

In the event, he was longer than he'd hoped. It was fully 8 days before he was able to get back. They spent time on the phone but it was a busy time for both of them. By the 8th day, Carol felt almost as if she'd dreamed all of it. There was only the constant reminder of that lovely car.

But then the day came. She was in the office and, as a surprise, he took a cab from the airport.

Her secretary, receptionist, interrupted Carol by knocking on her door and saying:

"Boss, it's Dr. Wayne to see you."

"Dr. Wayne?" she almost yelled, "Really?"

"Really," he said then from the doorway, smiling.

She was up and struggling out of her chair immediately and, with her canes, across the room to meet him. With no hesitation, she was his arms.

"So long," she said. "So long!"

"I know," he said, "But the business that I had to take care of took longer. In the end it turned out well. I'll tell you about it. But first, let me look at you."

He did that and said: "Gorgeous as ever."

"Master of the blarney!" she quipped back at him but was secretly pleased.

"No, the doctor knows best!" he said, and she laughed.

She sat at her desk and he told her that there were a few things to take care of.

"Yes?" she asked.

"First, I need to ask you for a dollar"

"What?" she said, then "Oh, okay." Giving him a dollar from her purse.

"Here then, sign this," he shoved a paper across the desk at her.

She looked at it and her head snapped up with an unbelieving expression on her face.

"Matt!!!??" She had no more words.

"Sign," he said.

She did, with tears gathering in her eyes. She signed the paper that indicated that he'd sold his new white jag to her for the sum of a dollar.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to," he said simply. "Carol, I just made a little over a million from the sale of my practice. And I am getting a bonus from the local people to settle here for a new practice with their cardiac wing. This is a celebration thing."

"Matt Wayne, you are the kindest man I've ever known. My old car, no longer a problem. It makes me want to cry."

"Well, before you get all teary," he said with a smile, "Tell me about where I'm going to live."

"Oh, that's the cool thing," she said. "I need to show you. There's a hold on the place for us and we need to act. Do you have time?"

"Yes, I do, only we need to keep in mind that I need to buy a new car later today," he said.

She hooted.

"Well," he said, with mock defensiveness, "I just sold mine, didn't I?"

"You sure did, buster," Carol said, grinning.

"Let's see the house," he said then and they went together.

He walked her around the side of the car, which was in the parking lot and, as soon as they were out of sight of the building, he put his hand on her ass. She 'yipped'.

"Just checking the merchandise," he said innocently.

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him then, saying:

"Matt, Matt, it's so good to have you back!"

"It's good to be back here," he said to her, patting her ass.

"More of that later," she said, "Right now it's business."

The house was spectacular. It was a sprawling one story home with everything that you could imagine. It was within the range he set. Her eyes gleamed as she went through it with him.

Finally, they stood back at the entrance hall and she asked him:

"What do you think?"

"I'll buy it on one condition," he said.

"Yes?" she said, "You're going to be a difficult sale?"

"I'll buy it if you share it with me!" he said.

"What?" she asked, her face an unreadable mask.

"Oh, Carol," he said then. "I'm not an impulsive man but this is a moment that I've lived through all of my life, since high school, since meeting you, since knowing you, since loving you!"

She only stared at him, tears coming into her eyes.

"Marry me, live with me, be my mistress, be my cleaning lady who lives in and screws the master; I hardly care. This is our house."

She was in his arms then and said into his chest:

"Matthew Wayne, you keep on sweeping me off of my feet, and I keep on loving it! You've re-entered my life like a force of nature and I am the happiest woman. Just a little bit ago I thought that happiness in this world was a new white jaguar, and now I'm finding what true happiness is like."

"Is that 'yes'?" he asked softly.

"That's definitely 'yes'," she said.

"Well which?" he asked. "Cleaning lady, mistress, room mate, wife, lover?"

She was laughing now through her tears and said:

"All of the above, Matthew Wayne!"

Then she looked at him and said:

"Matt, can we really live here?"

"If it's what the woman that I love wants, then it's what she gets. I don't care if you marry me for my money!"

"Well, actually," she said, "It was for your car!"

"You're lucky you use those sticks," he said then, "Or I'd spank you."

"Eeek," she squeaked, and said, her eyes gleaming: "I might like that."

"I've just filed it away for future use. Now come here!" he said.

"What, where?" she wanted to know.

But he was carrying her again then. To the carpeted living room, a gorgeous sunken room with a wall of windows looking out onto the wooded expanse behind the house.

But Matt was too busy to notice. He had Carol's suit jacket off and her blouse before she could even react.

"What . . .?" she began and that just trailed off into giggles as her skirt was taken next and then her panty hose. He had her naked then and picked her up again and put her in the middle of the room on the floor.