Carol's Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're claiming it as ours!" he said, taking his own clothes off and settling down between her out splayed legs, kissing and biting her inner thighs, as she moaned and groaned with every kiss, every bite.

"No time for finesse now," he said, as he clamped his mouth over her pussy mound, getting almost a roar from her in answer.

He had her cumming quickly and then moved so that he was hovering over her and inserting himself into her. He kissed her, never losing sight of her smile, as he did so.

"I'm on the pill!" she said.

"Wicked woman," he said, "Planned this, I bet!"

"Hey, why should I skip the chance to marry a doctor?" she quipped.

"You can call me a famous doctor," he said, "I won't mind!"

"Fuck me, Matt!" she growled at him.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, becoming more vigorous. "Don't let it be said that I let my lady down."

Their coupling that time was wonderful, almost elemental, as they came one after the other. Then, when he had dressed, he had her put her panties back on and took her from room to room, saying that to test the house out, he wanted to see her in her panties in every room. She giggled and let him do what he wanted.

"Lunch?" she asked, as they left.

"Lunch and then a car?" he asked.

"Yes, you can check off on your list: wife, home, car!"

"She's snotty!" he announced to the world, "I'm being nice and she's being snotty!"

She smiled at him and hugged him:

"But the little woman gets to be snotty!"

"Yes, she does," he said, holding onto her. Then he said earnestly:

"Carol, I'll never let you go! If I have to carry you in my arms everywhere, I will. I love you with more than 30 years of love."

"Oh, Matt, I'm so glad that you finally came for me!" she said into his chest.

They went to a favorite place of hers for lunch. It was another Italian place named "Antonio's". She was met at the door by the owner who greeted her by name.

"Cara Carol!" the older man said, kissing her hand.

Carol said: "Antonio! Mio amore!"

The older Italian man beamed. He turned to Matt and held out his hand saying:

"Signore!"

Carol spoke up then and said: "Antonio, this is my fiance, Dr. Matt Wayne."

"Oh, dottore!" Antonio said, "How is it that you have captured the loveliest flower of the garden?"

Carol beamed and said to Antonio: " Solo Deo Gratias!"

"Aha," Anotonio said "Caro Sposo! Benvenuto!"

"What kind of car do you want to buy?" Carol asked over lunch.

"I don't know," he said, "We already have a Jag, what shall we buy?"

"Hey with the 'we', buster," she grinned, "The Jag is mine; I have papers to prove it!"

As soon as she said it, she kissed his hand, and made eyes at him.

"You think that'll get you off the hook" he asked.

"Frequently!" was her answer.

"You're right," he said. Then he was earnest again:

"Carol, this is like a walking dream for me! I've never supposed that I'd have this kind of, this degree of happiness, this degree of love!"

"Matt, you're making my life real!" was what she said.

"Do you have to go back to work this afternoon?" he asked.

"You kidding," she said, "Do you realize what my cut of that $310,000 is? I'm rich, and besides," she snickered, "My 'caro sposo' is going to take care of me!" She kissed his hand again.

He was earnest again: "Yes, I will; I will, Carol; I will take care of you to the very best of my ability. You are going to marry me?"

"Definitely!" she said, "Won't let you go now! I've got the car; I've got the house and now I want the man!"

"Car, hmm," he said, "How about something a bit bigger, say SUV or something like that?"

"Nice utility vehicle type of thing," she said.

"We'll tell them that we want hand controls on it also," he said.

Her eyes misted over:

"Matt, you are the real thing in this girl's life!"

He leaned over and kissed her, while the waiter beamed at them, and Antonio brought a bottle of Spumante for their celebration, taking a glass of it himself.

Carol wanted to stop in at the office to spread the word, both about the house and about his offer of marriage. Work for the day ended immediately and someone went out for wine to celebrate.

Various of the other workers lined up not only to congratulate them and him but to also tell him of their ailments so that they could get some free medical advice.

Carol pulled him away from them saying that they both needed to catch up on their kissing, they were in fact 30 years behind.

Everyone wondered at that and, when the story was told, the women cried.

They ended with a Lexus SUV that both of them liked. They left it on the lot to have the hand controls installed and by then it was dinner time. They went by her office and discovered there that their bid for the house had been accepted, and a date for closing set.

"How do you want to do it?" Carol asked.

"Well," Matt said, "How about if over dinner I run through my financial situation with you and you can advise me about what to do?"

They decided to do it that way. He excused himself to make a phone call, while she gathered her stuff, and then they were off.

"Clean up before dinner?" she asked.

"Hey," he said brightly, "Does that mean that I get to shower with you?"

"Liberties, big boy?" she asked with mock horror.

"Definitely!" he said, and she answered:

"Sounds yummy!"

When they were at her home, he took the opportunity once again to undress her. He got her down to a pair of beige panties but told her to leave them on until the shower.

"Mmmmm," she murmured at him, holding onto him.

Then she watched him undress and he carried her to the shower, taking time to remove her sodden panties now.

"I love the way you look in wet panties," he said.

"Looking and touching are encouraged," was her reply.

There was a bench in the shower and he put her on the bench and began to wash her. At one point he turned her around and washed her ass crack, while she protested but he told her to be silent. She giggled and obeyed. Then he knelt and kissed her naked ass. She squealed at his kisses and then again, as he began to run his tongue between the ass cheeks and into her ass crack.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! What are you doing?" she wailed.

"Making love to the most gorgeous ass that I've ever seen!" he said, going back to the task.

Then he ran his hand between her legs, as he kissed at her ass, and actually licked her ass hole, and, manipulating her pussy and clit, he brought her to a climax right there.

"I've had more sexual release with you this past two weeks than for the past 30 years of my life!" she said with great contentment.

"One more favor!" he said.

"Yes? Anything!' she answered.

"Come to papa!" he said, sitting on the bench and inviting her to sit on his lap, and on his upstanding prick.

She sat down gingerly and impaled herself there and sighed as she settled on him. He maneuvered her and brought her to another orgasm and then to his own, before the shower was over.

Dry now, he sat and watched her dress. At first she blushed, but then, realizing how much he was enjoying it, she simply played to his interests.

"Dinner where?" he said.

They went to a steak house that was on the edge of the city.

She asked him during dinner, if he had a date in mind for a wedding. He smiled at her and said:

"Yesterday, 30 years ago! As soon as we can. When do you want?"

"I don't want to waste any time, Matt," she said, "This is our time and I want us to have it complete."

EPILOGUE:

They ended up making arrangements and were married soon.

"We need to furnish our house," he said. "I've put somethings into storage at the old place but mostly they are my den kind of things. All the other things have been dealt with."

"To tell the truth," she said, "I'm not sure that I want very much in my house either. You're probably going to be busy."

"Never to busy to plan with you, help you, make decisions with you," he said.

She squeezed his hand.

"There's one more thing that I want to talk to you about, Carol," he said to her, very serious now.

"I have a friend named Duane Solcroft, Dr. Duane Solfcroft. I need to tell you that I am good at what I do, very good in fact, but Duane walks on water! He's that outstanding. He deals with spinal cord injuries. I want to take you to him and have him evaluate you. I think there's a chance for an operation to help."

"Matt, is there really?" she said.

"Yes, honey, there is," he said simply. "I can't make predictions or such but we'll go to Duane together and see what he says.

It was settled, although he tried to down play it so as not to get her hopes up too much.

Meanwhile they closed on the house; they began the process of furnishing the house and making it to their liking. The time was exciting.

Prior to the surgery that was planned, he told her that one of his certifications was in anesthesiology and he'd be assisting Duane in the operation.

"I want to make sure that he doesn't get fresh with my wife, when he has her on the table with very few clothes on," he said.

"Sounds kind of kinky where I'm sitting," she replied.

She woke only very slowly from a deep sleep, and first saw Matt's face, beaming down at her. She smiled at him and said:

"Hi, honey!"

"No mushy stuff, work to do," Duane Solcroft said gruffly.

"Hi, Duane," she said, "Everything ready?"

"Yep, big moment here," he said.

"What do I expect?" she wanted to know.

"Well, it's simple," he answered. "If we've been successful, you'll feel me prodding your leg."

They were almost holding their breath, when Duane did his testing and got a positive response from Carol, who could indeed feel him prodding at her leg.

Duane was beaming. Matt was shaking his hand and Duane got a kiss on the cheek from Carol. Then Duane made excuses and went out for a bit, saying that he'd be back.

Carol's head was in Matt's arms and she was crying full out.

"Did it really work, Matt? Did it?" she wanted to know earnestly.

"It did, my love," he said. "Therapy will start tomorrow. I'm going to convert one of those extra bedrooms at home, which is so huge without you, to an exercise room for us, for your therapy and my workouts.

"Oh, lovely!" she said simply and then:

"You make me so complete, Dr. Wayne! I can't tell you or begin to tell you how much I love you."

After 5 days of therapy, he took her home. She walked into the house on her own two feet, leaning on his arm but walking on her own, no canes.

He settled her on a chair and said he was going for some tea for her. He came back in a few minutes and said:

"By the way, 'welcome home' gift!"

Saying that he put a kitten into her lap.

"Oh, she's adorable!" she cooed, stroking the kitten and holding it, as it purred.

He was back soon with the tea.

"There's something that I want to do, please," Carol said.

"Absolutely anything Carol, my love!" Matt answered.

"Dance!" she said. "It's got to be the first thing!"

"Then dance it is," he answered. "Then you lie down."

"Agreed," she said softly, "Then I lie down."

The kitten was mewing and Carol kissed it's nose and said:

"Come, Marjorie, watch Mommie and Daddy dance."

"Marjorie?" Matt said with a grin.

"Marjorie! Any objections, doctor?" she asked with fake exasperation.

"None, beautiful Carol," he said, "None."

"Then dance!" she said. "Tony Bennett please."

He put on the Tony Bennett and turned from the stereo to go to where she was but saw that she was slowly undressing. He watched in fascination.

"This kind of dance," she said, "One of Matt's special dances; you dressed me just in panties."

"Oh, yes!" he said in a husky tone of voice, and watched her as she got finally down to only her pearl colored panties. Then she held her arms out, as the Tony Bennett song filled the room.

He went to her and the first thing that they did, once she was home and walking on her own was to dance. His hands played with her ass through the panties. And Marjorie sat and watched and made noise of her own.

"This is how it should be," Carol whispered to him, "Even Marjorie agrees!"

The End.