Carol's Christmas [redux]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kneels between his legs and reaches out for it. Santa's cock is 9 inchs long and thick, much thicker than the latex toy she had been probing herself with earlier. Her fingers wrap around the shaft and he sighs. Her hands looks small on the purple blood pumped flesh. Oh my god, can that even fit inside me? She leans forward, slowly bringing it closer to her face until it is right before her. She presses it against her cheek and rubs it against her face, feeling the smooth, veiny skin against her.

She returns it to a position in front of her lips and kisses the tip. Santa groans. She puts out her tongue and tentatively licks the underside below his glans. She licks it again, following the ridge of his glans with the tip of her tongue then she moves to the base and presses her tongue against the thick ridge on the underside, drags her wet tongue up the whole length. She repeats the movement, Santa's breath quickens. One more time and she stops at the head, opens her mouth wide and takes it inside.

At first she sucks just the glans, running her tongue up and down the underside as she bobs her head a little. Then she begins to take more inside, slurping up 2 inchs, then three. She grips the base of the fallus with both hands, pumps up and down in time with the bobbing of her head. Soon she has half his cock in her mouth, bumping against the back of her mouth, she dares not take any more of it. She sucks hard and rubs the now slick member, her hand sliding up and down, old Nicholas groans with pleasure.

He reachs down and holds her face. Pulls her off his cock with a slurp and a sucking pop. He pulls her face to his and begins to kiss her again as he slips his thumbs inside the pink panties and pulls them down her thighs. She gasps, the scent of her arousal reaches their nostrils. He puts a strong hand between her legs and presses against her labia, rubbing gently back and forward, pressing down on her clitorus. Next he puts his index finger and ring finger along her labia and spreads them apart, slipping his middle finger into the hot wet gap. He slides the finger up and down her wetness, pressing against the opening of her pussy then up on her little pearl. Down, the finger circles her love hole, wet, up, presses on her clit. The strong thick fingers drive her pleasure even higher, she feels her first orgasm apporaching.

He stands, suddenly towering over her and she startles, afraid. Then his arms are around her, hands under her, lifting her and he turns, lowers her to the couch and kneels before her on the floor. He gently but instoppably parts her thighs and moves between them. He leans forwards and kisses her, her forhead, her checks, her lips, her chin, her neck. His rigid, still slick cock, pointing lewdly up at the ceiling. She squirms a little as his kisses tickle a path down from her neck to her breast, down her belly and the soft skin above the little triangular tuff of ginger pubic hair. Then his tongue is inside her, big and firm and soft, spreading her labia apart and probing at her opening. Then flicking up over her clitorus. Up and down he licks her pussy, circles her clit until the dam bursts and her orgasm breaks through her, flooding her with pleasure. He laps at the wetness between her legs.

Then pulling her legs he drags her to the floor, the carpet is not thick but she doesn't feel it. His body is above her, his manhood between her legs. He presses the purple head against her love hole and looks down into her eyes. Yes! Her eyes reply and he pushes into her, slowly breaching her, filling her, the blood pulsing in his meat, now pulsing inside her. He begins a slow steady movement, pumping into her, his pubic bone crushing against her clit. His pace picks up, and his breathing turns to panting. Her breath also comes fast as he slams into her. Now he is pulling almost all the way out, only his glans still inside before plunging the whole length back into her. Emptying her, then filling her, harder and faster. Both breathing harder, sweat dripping off them.

Their orgasms come together, like a truck plowing into a snowdrift the force wracks them. Her arms thrown around him clawing his back as she screams her release. His voice a deep bellow as he pumps his seed into her, spurt after spurt. She holds him close as aftershocks of pleasure ripple through her, shuddering as the last of the orgasms subside and she breaths a long sign.

Her eyes half closed but desire still clear in them. He rises on his elbows and kisses her again, her lips, all over her face. Drained, she feels like melted ice, soaking into the carpet and doesn't resist, can't resist as he effortlessly lifts her from the ground and scoops her into his arms. I'll put her to bed. He walks out of the living room, fire burning low, into the hall and follows it to the bedroom. She lols against him, limp as a rag doll and he can hear her breathing slower and steady.

In the bedroom he carries her to the bed, lies her on one side then pulls the duvet and sheet back towards her. He lifts her again and puts her on the open side, pulls the covers back over her. He looks down at her for a long moment, a bigger grin on his face than after that time with the tooth fairy. Kinky bitch, that fairy. She sees the big man above her bed as she loses the fight to keep her eyes open, finally sinking into her dream world of the night.

Bending one last time to kiss her, Saint Nick returns to the living room, checks the tree and stocking and gathers up his clothes. Once dressed again he grabs the top of the sack and pulls it shut. Then with another feet first leap, he dissappears into the fireplace, dragging like a rubber sheet with a man printed on it, into the narrow flue. Soon the room is empty and the only sign of his passing, beside the new presents is the distant sound of bells.

* * *

Carol wakes in the morning after a restful sleep. Throwing back the covers she barely remembers that she feel asleep on the sofa last night. Thinking she must have taken herself to bed sometime in the middle of the night. Why am I naked? She wonders as she heads for the hallway. Why does my pussy feel like this? I must have really slammed it with that dildo yesterday...

The first thing she sees in the living room is the stocking above the fire, It's full! She rushes to it, forgetting her nakedness now, and uphooks the loop from the nail. Sitting on the couch she reaches inside and begins to pull out the contents. Fruit, nuts, chocolate, all the kinds of things mom used to give us. She beams as she begins to nibble a few things, suddenly famished. Then, what's this? She pulls out a small box, like a jewelers case, and opens it up. Inside is a curious ring, a ring of silver, or steel, with a large butterfly on it, rubber? A latex butterfly. As she examines the thing she notices the end is ridged and has a groove below the ridges. A twist dial! She tries it, twisting the end and discovers with a shock that the little butterfly is home to a powerful motor, as it buzzes to life.

Open mouthed, she stares at it, then smiles. It goes like this, she puts the ring on with the butterfly inside her hand and presses it against her pussy. The vibrations shoot through her, threatening to quickly peak her arousal. Wow, that feels great, but not now. She turns it off and nibbles some more fruit. Then she spies the wrapped box under the tree, huh?

Crossing the floor she picks it up, it's not heavy like the bottle she had thought it to be. She tears off the paper and finds another box inside, like the first but bigger. Curious she opens it and is stunned to see it contents. Nested in a velvet cushion is a thick latex dildo, about 9 inchs long and more realistic than she has ever seen. Veins thread it's length and a pair of balls at the base feel real. It's just like the one in my dream! I'm going to have some fun with this! But where is it form?

As she ponders the source of the mysterious, sexy gifts she begins to tidy up the glasses and fruit pies she left lying around the night before. Picking up the tray from the bar she sees the card that had been on Dereks scotch and had become her message to Santa. She looks at what she had written on Christmas eve.

"Dear Santa. For Christmas I would like a ... FUCK!"

* * *

[Please take a moment to rate or comment on this story. If you like it then comments and ratings will encourage me to write more. If you don't like it then they will help me to steer my writing in a better direction.]