Carol's Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers

I soon received a personal e-mail from Phillipe Mugo-Maringa telling me that it is a great honor to have my wife chosen to mate with such an important man. He said that they all hope that I truly understand the importance of the bargain. Carol knows that her child will be well taken care of by Mr Ngoro and his company. I sent Phillipe Mugo-Maringa back an e-mail with eight words: “I understand. Be assured I’ll do my best.”

The fact is Carol could hardly wait until the baby was born, so that she and Jawal might enjoy renewing their intimacy. A little over ten months later Mr Ngoro returned to our home. This time he traveled alone. It hadn’t been more than seven or eight weeks since Carol had delivered the surprise butter brown baby which had so flustered our family and friends. She’d told me that she hadn’t healed enough from Katrinka’s birth yet to allow me to reassert my own husbandly rights to sex with her, and then came the cable from East Africa informing us of Jawal Ngoro’s impending flight and arrival time at the airport.

On that day I stayed at the office to give Carol the opportunity to meet him at the airport while allowing Ngoro some private time to share with Carol and the baby. When I returned home later that afternoon, Jawal Ngoro was sitting there in our house chatting with Carol and looking contentedly at his little girl. Things were different this time. Now both relaxed and pleasant natured, Mr Ngoro stood up to gave me a hug in greeting. I noticed that he and Carol were lounging in comfortable terrycloth robes talking. I could see Carol’s white breasts jutting out from the open folds of her robe as baby Katrinka suckled at her large nipples now brown from hormonal changes. Neither of them had a stitch of clothing on underneath their robes, and I was dying to ask them if they’d already been to bed together, but I held back, not wanting to insult him.

I could tell that my wife still found him engaging by the way she hung on his every word. The flirtatious looks she gave him, as their eyes met over the caramel colored infant girl that he’d fathered, spoke more than the proverbial thousand words. I could tell Carol was bonded to him still, and Jawal obviously had planned on staying at our home for as long as he possibly could.

Then Mr Ngoro dropped a quiet little bomb on me. “Carol has agreed to extend the length of your contract with my country for another five years. I hope that is welcome news.”

In plain language, Jawal was telling me that he and Carol were trading a brand new five year contract for another baby. I swallowed the lump in my throat. “Yes. Yes, of course. That’s...that is wonderful news. Is this what you really want, Carol?”

She smiled at me and nodded her head. “I’ve already asked mother if she can watch the kids at her place for a week, so that Jawal will have someplace to sleep while he’s here.” Carol had asked that for the children’s benefit. It was apparent to all of us that Jawal would be sleeping in her bed for the rest of his stay.

I added more fuel to the fire when I asked Ngoro if he was pleased to see the baby. Jawal replied that he was delighted, adding how happy he was to see his how his own East African features sculpted into his daughter’s coffee colored face even as her dark lips nursed at her mother’s pale breast. I too understood his emotional excitement. Every time Carol nursed her little mixed race darling, I found myself staring in awe at the way Katrinka’s dark maple skin contrasted against her mother’s milky breasts. Yet, there was so much of Carol in Katrinka’s soul, that it was easy to see how much like mother and daughter they really were.

“We’re going to put the baby down in her crib.” My heart raced as she exchanged a knowing look with me. “Would you mind taking the other kids out for fast food tonight? It’ll be a treat to have them out of the house for a while. Our guest has had a long trip and he really needs to get to bed.”

Carol told me later that Jawal smiled as he entered the bedroom and saw that we had purchased such a beautiful infant crib. He was touched by the fact that he and Carol would be together in the same room with their baby daughter. Ngoro pushed the door closed, and after Carol put the baby into the crib, he moved towards her. Carol told me that her legs turned to jelly. As he pulled her body to him she pressed her face against his and raised her lips in expectation. Ngoro gently kissed Carol's face, neck and ears and with urgency building up, then Carol told me that she’d initiated a new kiss--plying her tongue into his mouth while they fondled each other.

Carol felt Jawal's penis grow, its hardness prodded against her abdomen as he slowly ran one hand up to her breasts and the other beneath her robe to feel her buttocks. Soon loosened and peeled away from her shoulders, Carol’s eyes followed her robe to the floor. Jawal Ngoro slowly lowered his kisses to her neck and breasts, gently tonguing her erect nipples. Carol gave herself totally to Ngoro's seduction as he ran his hands along her abdomen to feel her pubic mound and slip his index finger into her moist, warm cunt, fondling her clit. Undoing Ngoro's terrycloth wrap, Carol pressed her breasts against his well-muscled chest. Her hands trembled as she reached down lightly with her fingers to caress his huge, hard erection. Carol felt Jawal's hands pushing her shoulders down, and she obediently knelt before him. Gasping as his enormous erection sprang forth from the enclosing robe, Carol continued to play with and caress the African’s large black cock. Soon his robe too joined the other clothes strewn on the floor. As he ran his hands through Carol's hair Jawal moaned when she gently kissed the bulbous head of his ebony shaft, opening her mouth wide to accept it. Once in her mouth Carol licked and lathered it with her tongue. Carol told me later that she was still amazed by the size of Jawal's penis. Even when gripped by two hands, it seemed that over half his erected length was still exposed. Carol spent ten minutes carefully kissing and licking the length of his black cock.

Delaying his orgasm, Ngoro asked Carol to stop, and he then pulled her up from the floor so they could lay down on the bed together. At this point Carol told me that she asked Ngoro to be careful as she was not totally healed from Katrinka’s delivery. Ngoro was lying on his side, his giant penis erect and menacing. He looked the perfect male specimen with rippling stomach muscles, a slim waist and strong thigh muscles. His body had that wrought iron color which shown blue-black against the white bed sheets or the pale whiteness of my wife. Undeterred, Ngoro reached for Carol. “I plan on being very careful,” he said.

As he pulled my wife onto the bed, Carol lay back as Jawal parted her legs and massaged her pussy beneath the brown blonde thatch of pubic hair. Moving between her legs, Ngoro leaned forward and, holding his penis, rubbed the pool ball sized head up and down my wife's labia, prodding deliberately at her clit. Carol swooned and moaned as she arched her pubic mound upwards to coax Jawal into her.

After Ngoro nudged the head of his prick between Carol's cunt lips, he pushed softly forward. Carol's cunt lips parted and stretched wide to accept the enormous head. She gasped out, “Oh shit, I forgot how incredible you are!” Jawal Ngoro slowly pushed his manhood into her, inch by inch until their pubic hairs joined in total union. It still seems incredible to me that Carol's body could accommodate such a monster cock. Gripping her hips and buttocks, he cautiously began to thrust in and out, his balls slapping against my wife's bottom. Carol undulated beneath him, meeting each of his thrusts with an upward arch of her pelvis. Ten months from the time she’d last fucked him, Carol remembered the thrill of accommodating his length and breadth all over again.

Her first orgasm was sweet and powerful. She gripped him with her legs as she sobbed through her shattering climax. Urging Ngoro not to stop until he too reached his peak, Carol felt his body shudder, and Jawal spewed his living sperm into her.

The baby was beginning to fuss, so Carol took time out to change her diaper and nurse her back to sleep. “The various medical books say that nursing a baby delays a woman’s ovulation and her ability to become pregnant,” Carol pointed out. “In my country’s experience, we find that fact to not necessarily be true."

"Really?"

"Often women who are nursing one infant find themselves quickened with yet another.”

Afterwards she and Jawal rested in each other's arms, kissing passionately. Although their passion flared anew, the result was surprisingly brief. Jawal Ngoro rolled my wife over onto all fours and positioned himself behind her. He primed his erection by rubbing his penis between her buttocks. Again, as his penis pushed into her cunt, it seemed impossible that its massive girth and length should not cause unbearable pain. But no, stretched from the delivery of his baby, Carol accepted him willingly. Gripping Carol's hips, Ngoro pulled my wife towards him with each inward thrust and pushed her away with each outward movement so that she jerked back and forth. Carol lasted only a few minutes under his vigorous onslaught, and then her arms collapsed as she orgasmed, crying out into the pillow. Making no attempt to withdraw, Ngoro came soon afterwards, leaving rivers of sperm dribbling out of Carol's cunt and flowing down her legs.

At the end of the first week and approximately thirty some episodes by my reckoning, Carol took her first home pregnancy test. It was negative.

She took a cab to the office the next morning in order to meet privately with me. “Jawal wants me and the baby to fly back to Dar es Salaam with him.”

“What?” I shouted. “When did this come about?"

"It’s only for a month or so, dear.” Carol replied. “He wants to show Katrinka off to his family."

"And show her mother off to his friends,” I suggested. “What about the contract?”

“We’ll ‘firm up the details’ in Dar es Salaam.” Such a wonderful euphemism. Jawal Ngoro would be firm all right. In fact, he’ll be totally erect, and as for the details, that meant that Carol would conceive and carry a second black embryo in her womb.

“Only a month,” I said. “You mean it?"

"Only a month.” Carol came into my arms and gave me a long kiss. “It’ll go by quickly, darling. I promise. Good-bye.”

“You mean you’re leaving now?"

"Yes. I dropped Beth and Greg off at mother’s. I couldn’t tell her.” I’ll bet she couldn’t. Finally I said: “Please, don’t go, Carol.”

“I’ll bring a brand new contract home with me when I return.”

Stunned all I could do was to nod. Suddenly my wife, my best client, and their baby were going to go half-way around the world, and, for some reason, I suspected the worst. This one month might stretch out over an eternity. As she left, I knew that I’d lost my Carol forever.

Ulyssa
Ulyssa
97 Followers
12