Carol's Joy is Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting the almost empty glass on the dresser, she giggled as her hands fumbled with the loosely tied sash of the negligee. It fell to her feet and she stood swaying, naked and beautiful, as the lad re-entered the room. His cock swelling as his eyes drank in the display of enticing flesh. She waved toward the bottle.

"Fix us another drink," she slurred. "I'm gonna get so goddamn drunk I can't walk."

"I thought you wanted to...to screw," Randy said, pouring the whiskey onto the ice cube and handing her the refilled glass, taking a long drink of his own.

She giggled again, sloshing some of the drink onto her big breasts. "I'm gonna let you screw!" she said thickly. She waved the glass to indicate her naked body. "Here it is! Pussy! Head! Ass! You name it, and Carol's got it. And it's all yours, lover! Stick it anywhere you want to!"

She drained the glass and flopped onto the bed, her eyes rolling wildly. The glass slipped from her fingers and rolled to the floor.

"I've always wanted to pass out with a cock in me!" she murmured. "If I do, just keep fucking. Understand?"

The boy nodded uncertainly, finishing his own drink and depositing the glass before approaching the bed. His cock sticking out and up like a gnarled tree limb. Carol stared at it, trying to focus her eyes on its thick beauty.

"Goddamn!" she grunted. "Lemme suck on it! Gemme a chaser for that fuckin' booze!" She laughed, licking her red lips. "A come chaser! Come on, Randy! Shove that prick down my throat!"

She scooted down in the bed, holding up her arms in invitation. "Ever fuck a girl in the mouth?"

"You mean," he grunted, "just like it was her pussy?"

"Shit, yeah, man!" she gurgled. "Ram it to me! I can take it!"

Randy rested a knee on the edge of the bed, his lips parted and his tongue curving to slide back and forth across the tips of his upper teeth. His hand pumped slowly up and down the hardness of his prick and his buttocks clenched with the tremors of anticipation that radiated outward from his hairy balls.

Carol's eyes were half closed, her vision blurred and distorted by the alcohol. The youth's body seemed to waver and fade until only his cock remained distinct, its tiny pink eye winking back at her as his fingers kneaded the engorged meat.

Unsteadily, she rolled onto her side and wiggled down on the bed, her face turned toward the inviting phallus. She ran a wet tongue across the already moist lips, leaving them shinning with a thin coating of saliva.

"Come on!" she pleaded, her hips stirring impatiently. "I want that fuckpole!"

He stretched himself on his side, shifting his body to bring his cock in line with her mouth. His head tilted to stare down at her tousled hair. "Can I rub it over your lips?" he asked hesitantly.

"Any fuckin' thing you want!" Carol murmured. "Just so I get the gravy!"

Randy hitched his hips forward, his fingers guiding the throbbing length of his cock toward the red oval of her mouth. He shuddered as the head touched the soft curve and he gave a little whinny as Carol's tongue snaked out to lick hungrily over the satin knob.

Peering down to observe his artistry, he worked the swollen head across the lower lip and back along the upper, then sliding it back and forth through the wet portals. He gasped each time Carol extended her tongue to taste the meaty glans, flicking it with quick lashes as it teased her pouting lips.

Randy seemed to gather fresh courage as her mouth opened wider. He slipped the head of his cock between the white teeth, deliberately rubbing against the gently nipping hardness, still holding the shaft by gripping it about the thick base.

His hips shifted, forcing the prick past the wiggling oral muscle, the tip sliding over the slick palate. Carol's tongue curved beneath the cock flesh, twisting and caressing, dancing in hot laving of the delicate triangle below the strutted eye of his phallic probe. Her lips clamped their soft grip about his cock and her cheeks hollowed with the force of her ball-tingling suction.

The lad's fingers surrendered their hold on his prick to Carol's fumbling hands, feeling one grasp his throbbing shaft. The other worming its way between his thighs to tickle the tender area back of his swollen sac, then move forward to cup his scrotum and fondle his big balls by rolling them in their pliant pockets.

Slowed, he pushed his prick farther into her mouth, his hands touching her perspiring face and drawing a wisp of black hair back from the smooth forehead. His eyes glittered with excitement as he stared down at her lovely face.

Carol's mouth was stretched in a glistening red circle to accommodate his cock. Her nostrils flared with each deeply drawn breath. Randy watched the rhythmic hollowing of her flushed cheeks as she sucked, his desire mounting as he saw the little rivulets of saliva at the corners of her clinging lips.

His fingers slid through her hair, twining the dark strands and holding her head in place as he began fucking his prick in and out of her wet mouth. The knob slipped past her palate and rubbed against the soft arch that seemed to quiver in eager acceptance of the male organ.

Carol made a little mewing sound, relaxing her throat to permit the hard cock complete access. Only her lips and tongue moved as Randy increased the length of his strokes, to shove his cock into the tight grip until his balls were jammed against the warm curve of her chin. His curly public hair pressed against her nostrils.

"Oh, shit!" he moaned, his body arching forward and his hips hammering his tool in and out over the woman's wriggling tongue. "That feels good!"

Carol hardly heard his horse compliment. Her whole body was responding to the savage thrusting of that delicious hardness. She tried to swallow and felt the head of his prick ram down her throat to block the convulsing muscles, their hot spasms tightening the tissues about the probing head and sliding against its slippery surface.

She forced her arm back between his thighs and her fingers clutched his flexing buttocks, urging him to continue the violent assault. Using the other hand to tease the swollen balls that pressed and spread them against her greedily working chin. With each retreat of the pulsing head, she sucked the slitted knob with savage tugs, her tongue flaying its rounded tip in wild fluttering.

Carol was not to drunk to realize that she was making him come. But the alcoholic fog was thick enough to blot out concern she would ordinarily feel at the diminution of her oral feast.

She opened her mouth wider, keeping her lips fastened about the slippery cock as it stroked in and out with short rapid jabs. His balls seeming to swell in her fingers as he groaned his increasing pleasure.

"Oh, you cocksucking bitch!"

His hands twisted her hair and jammed her mouth farther onto his prick." I'm gonna fuck you through the goddamn bed!"

Carol experienced a brief moment of panic when he swung one brawny thigh over her head and rolled atop her, holding her in place with the cock filling her throat with its throbbing meat. His pelvis blocked her nose with grinding pressure as he worked the head of his pole between her tonsils. Then, his lust seemed to ignite her own smoldering passion, and she forced her tongue up against his distended ventral ridge, trapping the throbbing prick in the hot grip as he worked it with fierce jerks.

"Eat it!" Randy cried, burrowing his forehead into the soft bed and fucking her mouth with hammering hips. His cock created an obscene squishing as her saliva gurgled out about its thick base with each filling. "Eat my come!"

His body trembled and Carol felt the prick retreat until she held only the head behind her teeth. It jerked, a powerful shudder that ignited the fire in her sopping cunt. With a nasal exhalation she sucked with greedy gulps, her tongue working about the tip as he came.

His semen spurted against her tongue and palate, and her pussy convulsed in unison with the thick cream. She wanted to swallow, but her jaws and throat refused to obey her mental signals. As if some invisible link had been established between her cunt and mouth, she found herself sucking the ejaculating prick in time with the quick stabs of ecstasy that roared through her empty vagina.

Still coming, Randy drove the spitting prick past her writhing tongue to bury its head deep in her throat. Delivering the final powerful volleys into the torrid churning that tried to dislodge the pulsating meat from its determined jabbing. She would gladly have gulped the hot cock down, and her efforts to either devour it, or force it to retreat created the violent agitation about the invading glans.

Carol had to swallow. The ropy sperm was already escaping between her well-stretched lips and the base of his prick. Trickling down her cheek as she sucked, trying to keep the delicious fluid inside her mouth. But there was not enough room for both the come and its throbbing originator.

Her throat worked and Randy cried out as the hot tissues squeezed and shuddered about the head of his cock. Sucking the last of his load directly down into her heaving belly. Her tongue worked along the lower curve of the pulsating shaft, milking it of the sexual nectar. Then swirling about the head as it slid back to poise just behind her teeth, bathed in its own slippery output.

He let her swallow; watching the luxurious flexing of her smooth throat as she carefully divided the mouthful of sperm-laced saliva into three delicious gulps. Her brow wrinkling in a frown of satisfaction.

Randy eased his prick from her lips, letting the wet tip flop up against her nose, then pressing his balls against her mouth. "Lick 'em!" he grunted, rolling the tender spheres over the soft caress of her tongue. "That's it! Oh, shit! Run your tongue under them there!"

He crouched over her, his still hard cock jammed down over nose and eyes, working his hips upward until Carol's tongue could spear his anal circle with its hot tip. He felt her breath as she spoke.

"I'd love to stick my clit in that butt!"

Randy juggled the idea as she continued her licking, stiffening her tongue and forcing the tip inside with short jabs that made his hips jerk with excitement.

"You want to fuck me?" He murmured, as if surprised by he announcement

"Goddamn right!" she breathed, rubbing her chin against his anal cleft to remove a smear of his spilled semen. Quickly, her tongue lapped up the sticky cream. "And you'll love it!"

Randy raised his knee and swung his body to one side, rolling onto his belly and dragging one of the pillows down to stuff it under his hips, shifting it until his cock was trapped against his belly. He spread his legs and the crease of his ass parted to expose his brown anal orifice.

"Come on!" he exclaimed in a hoarse voice. "Stick it in!"

Carol claimed to her knees and braced her hands on his hips as she wiggled into position, Kneeling between his legs and bending over to fasten her open mouth on his ass, bathing the brown circle in her warm saliva.

She kissed upward along his spine, her tongue licking at his skin. Bending lower, she rubbed the tips of her breasts against him, and then pressed the firm mounds down onto his back. Her plump labia slid over his spread ass, smearing the slippery juices of her vagina on the wrinkling anal opening and guiding her engorged clitoris into position.

"OH, GODDAMN!" he exploded as she forced the stiff organ into his asshole. His hips tried to escape by jamming down against the bed, but she followed him with instinctive movements, keeping the tip of her clit locked in the spasming grip of his sphincter.

Only the alcohol enabled Carol to stem the surge of pleasure that rippled through her love prong and tightened the walls of her pussy. She wrapped her arms about Randy's waist and hunched the velvet spear deeper, massaging the sensitive aperture with its throbbing bulk, and beginning a little fucking motion that sent it sliding in and out of his anus.

"Feel good, lover?" she murmured, her pussy lips squishing and gurgling as they pressed and retreated, the clitoris swelling to a greater width and length as she probed his rear.

"Oh, hell, yes!" he groaned, wiggling his hips to increase the friction and to rub his cock against the yielding bed. "How does it feel to you?"

Carol almost giggled at the innocent question. Men could be such idiots! With the most sensitive part of her body rammed up his tail, he wanted to know how she liked it.

"I wish it was a foot long!" she grunted, speeding the little shaft in and out as her pleasure mounted.

Randy's hips jerked upward, grinding his ass against her hunching pussy. His sphincter tighting in quick spasms about the stroking clitoris, and he grabbed her wrist to pull her down to his stiff cock.

"Hold it!" he croaked. His hips were already beginning the helpless dance of pre-orgasmic pleasure, and it seemed to Carol that his asshole was sucking her throbbing love-finger with its hot convulsions.

Her fingers shaped themselves about his prick, tugging the overcoat of skin back from the knob, the sliding forward to cap the sensitive tip. Fucking him in rhythm with the fierce stabs of her clit.

"Come, you son of a bitch!" she screamed. "COME!"

She felt his cock expand and leap in her fist just as the climax ripped through her juicy pussy. Her clitoris manager a few savage strokes before it retreated in the wave of searing pleasure. His hot sperm splashed into her hand in repeated volleys. She tightened her fingers about the spitting head and tried to catch the slippery juice, milking his prick to heighten the ecstasy of the lad's copious ejaculation. Feeling him fuck his cock through his own semen in uncontrolled shudders of his straining hips.

Randy's body reared, dumping her to one side, his hand still holding her wrist as he forced her onto her back and mounted her heaving breasts, shoving her come-smeared fingers toward her parted lips and following them with his dripping cock.

Still locked in the seething passion evoked by her clitoral massage, Carol sucked the ropy semen into her mouth, whimpering with delight as it slid through her teeth and over her writhing tongue. She swallowed with noisy gulps, accepting her own fingers between her lips to claim their coating of liquid desire.

Randy shoved his prick against her mouth and grunted with pleasure as her tongue eagerly lapped at its slippery knob, forcing her jaws apart to slide it all the way to the balls in the hot, wet suction.

Ignoring her pleas to let her continue the delightful feasting, he pulled the cock from her clinging lips and slid down over her wriggling body until the hard shaft was poised above her oozing snatch. He reached back and pulled her legs up on either side of his hips, tucking his arms behind her knees and forcing them up until her ass was lifted from the bed and the head of his prick nested between the widespread labia.

He entered her with one smooth thrust that filled her vagina and crammed his balls against the crack of her writhing ass. Without hesitation, he began fucking her, his cock, sliding his cock through the clutching tissues with powerful strokes that jabbed the head hard against her spasming cervix. 'He shifted his arms and she felt his fingers on her slender ankles, spreading her feet back on either side of her head. His hips pounded with relentless fury into the velvet hollow of her splayed crotch, his prick ramming in and out through the churning folds of her overflowing pussy. Dragging the juices out and stirring them into a bubbling froth about the throbbing base of his pole.

Carol yelped her way through a string of delicious climaxes, fucking her pussy up and down by arching her lithe waist and screwing the spasming channel about his pistoning cock.

She yelped again when she felt the prick slide out of her gurgling box and shove its hot tip against her anal circle, but found the tight sphincter relaxing to let the head of his prick worm into the oily grip of her colon

"Goddamn!" he gasped. "That's tight!" His hips jerked downward, forcing the cock deeper into the hot sleeve.

"Rip it!" she cried in a chocked voice. "Tear it up with that fucking cock!"

His face hovered above hers, his tongue licking at her closed eyes and darting between her parted lips like an angry snake. His buttocks flexed and his hips hunched the hot meat in and out of he clenching intestine, each stroke carrying it further into the churning folds until she felt his balls crowd their yielding globes against the upper crease of her ass and his public hair pressed its wiry curls into her splayed cunt.

She came almost immediately, her vagina responding to the fractioning of the adjacent channel by churning in repeated convulsion. But the torrid spasming was shared by the tissues that embraced his probing cock, and her undulating membranes sucked the thrusting pole even deeper.

Carol's hips twisted, grinding her asshole in a furious circle, and the youth pounded his prick into her with little grunts of pleasure. Hunching faster and faster as his balls tightened with rippling ecstasy of approaching release.

"FUCK!" she yelled' her ass bucking under his savage lunges. "SHOOT MY ASSHOLE FULL OF THAT GODDAMN COME!"

She felt the prick swell and shudder, its thick shaft ramming to the hilt in her wriggling tail, the hot, wet semen spurting into her ass as her pussy convulsed in one final, gut-wrenching come.

It was too much. The multiplied orgasms and the powerful effects of the drinks left her exhausted. Her eyes rolled back and Carol surrendered to the blanket of sleep. The last thing she felt was Randy's prick beginning to slide in and out again, its passage made easier by the slippery lubrication of his own sperm.

12