Carol's Night of Passion

Story Info
Carol fills her night and dreams with desire and a plan.
3.1k words
3.75
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol sat in her cubicle at the back of her office. Staring at the screen in front of her. This quarter's P&L staring back. She drifted off into a daydream.

She was startled back to reality by Carl the mail clerk delivering a package. Surprised she turned, staring up at Carl. He handed her a package. She soon realized it had been open. He was holding it shut with his hands as he gave it to her. After handing it off, he walked away quickly without saying a word.

Carol was expecting a sensitive package to come to the office. It couldn't be that one though, she thought in disbelief. Removing her hands, the box naturally came open.

There it was. Her bright pink vibrator box, showing through the clear plastic cushions of air. It didn't take an extra long peek to know.

Oh poor Carl she thought.

Mortified she packed it back up and stuck it in her purse and spent the rest of the afternoon wondering how she could apologize to Carl.

The rest of the day Carol wouldn't look anyone in the eye at work. She didn't know who Carl might have told or what might come of her package being delivered open, but she also didn't want to discuss it either.

After her drive home she ate her dinner, pan-grilled chicken and a salad. She turned on the tv and pulled her box out of her purse. Opened the box and shook her head about how stupid she had been. She'll find a better way to have those packages delivered.

She grabbed the vibrator out of the package and plugged it in to charge.

Later that night she returned to see the charging light growing green.

--

Carol walked to her bedroom. Laying the vibrator on her nightstand and turning on sitcom reruns.

She removed her blouse, slid off her pants, happily unhooked her bra, rubbing her breasts, giving her nipples a slight pinch. She bent over and slowly slid her panties off, feeling them glide off her ass and between her thighs before she stepped out of them. She flipped them with her toes towards her clothes hamper.

Carol pulled her sheets up and climbed into them. Laying her head on her pillow she turned from side to side making room under her sheets. Feeling her smooth sheets rub against her nipples and catch on her hips as she turned from side to side, goosebumps arose on every inch of her arms. Once her sheets warmed up, she relaxed, lying on her back.

Her hand reached down her body, rubbing up from her hips, over her stomach. She cupped her breasts, circling their circumference as her palms teased her nipples. Carol begins pulling on her nipples, twisting them as they hardened and enlarged. Once she was sufficiently aroused, Carol turned off the tv and settled back in, bringing the pink vibrator into bed with her.

She ran her hands repeatedly over her alert nipples and full breasts. Her hips began to move with the newfound affection for her breasts. Her hands slid down her stomach, her fingers piquing her goosebumps even more.

She reached down, her fingers running over her hips, down her groin and as low on her thighs as she could. Her fingers slid back up her thighs, finding her wanting pussy ready. Her index finger glided over her slit, detecting a small bead of moisture, but feeling her pussy yearn for more attention.

Carol grabbed ahold of her right breast with her nipple protruding from her fist. Her left hand slid up and down over pussy. Parting her lips ever so slightly with her finger. As she pumped her breast and continued to pinch and turn her nipple she rocked her head back and raised her hips to meet her other hand.

She tested just how wet her pussy was with the point of her finger pushing into her pussy, feeling her moistness collect on her fingerprint. As she exhaled as her whole finger dips into her hole. Pulling it out she rubbed her pussy, it felt electric to her touch as she dipped her finger back in, alternating rubbing and fingering.

As she pushed deeper into her pussy, Carol rolled her head back and began to picture her former boyfriend Alan. His cock always felt so good in her pussy. It always hit the right spot. They had broken it off a few weeks ago. That's when she ordered her vibrator. She hadn't needed anything when Alan was around, but now she was getting lonely and feeling down. Her sexual energy just hadn't been the same.

Her finger curled back inward tempting her to push ahead. She added another finger, both now tipping her pussy into wanting much, much more.

She slowed down as her fingers glided in and out of her pussy. It dampened and began to drip. Feeling tight and warm her fingers stretched it just enough. She grabbed her vibrator, sliding it in. Exhaling again with pleasure.

Her pussy tightened as she pushed her vibrator faster into her. Carol turned it on, placing it on her pussy, feeling the vibrations course over her. She tossed her head deeper into her pillow and closed her eyes.

Imagining Alan on top of her. His cock deep inside. She buried her vibe in her pussy, her other hand grasping at her breasts. Her pussy tight around her vibe. Needing a release. She quickened her pace, her vibrator stretching her pussy and pushing deeper. Carol arched her back as she began to cum. She squeezed her thighs against her hand and vibe between her legs as a single wave of pleasure washed over her. Relaxing her tight muscles she dropped her vibe between her legs and her fingers slowly push in and out of her pussy. Carol feels her wetness and the relative calm that's left inside her pussy. Feeling her fingers inside she forgot the embarrassment of her day.

She imagined Alan above her on the bed. As if they had just finished. He smiles back and she imagines his voice "You deserve more sex than just this."

Her eyes dart open. Alone in her room, her fingers wet and sticky from her pussy, she started to think. I do deserve more. Ready for sleep she rolled over, content to sleep and clean anything up in the morning.

--

Alan. They had had fun, especially in bed, but hadn't done much else beside that. He had come and gone in a matter of months. She hardly noticed him any more on Instagram, but was happy still imagining his thick cock inside her. She never did pin down a reason why they broke apart. It was more convenient to be apart they thought.

Carol still wasn't so sure that was a well-thought out idea. If Alan would come back that would be great, if he'd be a friend with a very specific benefit that would be even better.

Imaginary Alan thought she deserved more sex. Did she not get enough when they were together?

They did spend a lot of time on the couch. Just watching Netflix or movies or whatever happened to be on. Where was her opening for more sex?

As she drifted off to sleep her dreams filled in the gaps for her.

Alan sitting next to her half-focused on an episode would doze off any minute after 10 p.m. At 9:30 Carol looked over, smiled at him. Rolled over onto him and straddled his hips. Placing her clothed breasts in his face as her hips pushed her groin against his stomach.

Alan sits further back to make room for Carol on top. Her thighs and ass rubbing on his lap. Her breasts sway back and forth in front of his face as his hands reach up to meet them. Pushing her shirt up, his hands grab hold of her breasts. Feeling their weight in his hands. Caressing her nipples through the cotton t-shirt she has on.

She swings her hair back and rolls her shirt up and off her head, tossing it aside. Alan gladly pulls her close to him as he kisses her nipples. He takes her breast in his mouth and sucks on her nipple before releasing and letting her breast fall against her chest.

As her nipples harden, Carol reaches down, rubbing Alan's groin. Finding his cock thickening she grabs hold of the shaft and rubs her flattened palm against it through Alan's shorts. His playing with her breasts increases in speed and force.

Thrilled with her progress, Carol climbs off Alan, stepping off the couch and taking her pants and panties off before pulling Alan's shirt off and tugging him off the couch by his waistband before sliding his shorts and boxers off into a pile on the floor.

Seeing his thick, veiny cock Carol pushes Alan back down onto the couch before kneeling in front of him. Carol slides her breasts between his knees as she strokes his cock. She kisses his head, feeling its curved top and ridge before her tongue slides out from between her lips and follows his shaft down.

Alan's cock hardens with each flick of her tongue as he gently places his hands in her hair, letting her continue without instructing her what to do. After a couple voyages up and down his shaft, Carol takes his cock into her mouth. Feeling it bulge against her cheek. Feeling it on her tongue and between her teeth.

She rocks her head back and forth as Alan's cock slides in and out of her mouth. Popping off her lips as she pulls her head back to see his glistening dick. She continues sucking his cock as her finger slides down to her pussy. Feeling it start to glimmer with wetness. Her index finger slides in as she moans with pleasure from Alan's dick in her mouth.

She lets his dick fall between his legs, erect and red. Veins popping off the sides, leading up to his head. Carol grabs a hold of it as she climbs on top of Alan once again. This time, both of them are naked, she guides his cock into her pussy and slowly slides down it curving her hips into his grown. Pushing his cock deep inside her pussy.

Once Carol reaches the bottom she exhales with pleasure and slowly pulls off it before sliding down again and again, quickening with each plunge until they have built a rhythm. Her tits bounce in his face as she grabs onto his shoulders to lower herself down.

Alan grabs both of her breasts and holds them feeling her body bounce on his cock, moving his breasts as he holds them in his hands. Carol keeps pushing faster, her pussy tight and warm, wanting a cock to stretch it and cum inside.

As she shortens her hip thrusts, she feels her orgasm coming. She pleads with Alan for his cum and feels his dick squirt into her pussy right as she can't ride his cock any longer. Her pussy soaks his cock as both his cum and her wetness slide out around his throbbing, pulsing cock.

Carol falls onto Alan's shoulder still circling her hips on his cock. Feeling him deep inside her. His spent cock slowly softening.

We definitely should have done more of that, Carol dreamt. She still felt wet from her playtime before bed, but also didn't know if this new dream of Alan would arouse her any more.

...

It wasn't Alan that sprung up in her mind again, but Carl. They would have to talk again at some point. What could she say? How could she apologize?

Carl was a slightly overweight goofball of a mailroom guy. He would be cool with it. Wouldn't he?

Of course, bringing up a vibrator at work was fraught with all sorts of HR problems. Maybe she would invite him out for a drink and discuss it then if it was going well. They had been at the same work parties off-site before and he had handled himself well, Carol thought.

That's what she'd do. It was settled.

She and Carl went to the local brewery down the street from their office. In addition to the restaurant, they had a roomy bar with plenty of tables that was never too crowded, especially on a Thursday.

After making some small talk, getting a drink and ordering a plate of nachos Carol brought up the package from the week before. Carl acted like he didn't know what she was talking about. He saw a lot of packages. When Carol explained what this was specifically he wouldn't meet her eyes.

"Oh, that. I do remember that," Carl admitted.

"I thought so," Carol quipped back with a smile.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Carl said. "I haven't told anyone and besides it certainly makes me wonder what everyone else has shipped to the office."

"Well, I couldn't look you in the eye for the past week because of it," Carol said. "I'm sorry you had to see it."

"Don't worry about it. This is fun. Consider it forgotten," Carl said.

The two kept talking until it was almost time for the restaurant portion to close. Before that happened, Carol wanted to do one thing.

She told Carl she wanted to show him something. Led him down the back hallway and to the unisex restroom. Not wanting to freak him out, she decided to go in quickly by herself, "I'll be back in a moment," she said as she closed the door.

As quickly as she could unhook her bra and pull her breasts out she opened the door, flashing Carl before grabbing him by the hand and saying "Come join me."

Carol closed the door behind him and set out to unzip his pants, pulling his cock out of his boxers. Carl didn't know what to do, but Carol was going to suck his cock until he protested.

She rubbed up and down his shaft to stiffen it as she began sucking his head. Carl moaned with delight as his cock became erect. Carol stood up, holding his cock in one hand, letting him fondle her breasts as she kept rubbing up and down his shaft, faster and faster.

Finally, Carl didn't have much left before he was going to cum. Carol dropped to her knees, taking Carl's full cock into her mouth. Bobbing her head back and forth she waited for his cum.

Carl let out a groan as his thighs shook and his cock spurt cum to the back of Carol's throat.

She collected it, swallowing as it came. Her lips slowly caressing Carl's shaft as he came down her throat.

A little light headed, Carl braced himself with the bar on the wall as Carol stood up and readjusted her breasts, bra and blouse.

"Thank you," Carol said. "That's just what I needed to not feel so embarrassed."

Carl stammered back with "Uh, no, thank you," as he slid his still bulging cock into his boxers.

Carol let him leave first and then left herself a couple minutes later just in case there would have been an awkward parking lot moment.

Well, maybe not sucking his cock, her subconscious thought, but the drinks part would be a good idea. Anything else would probably just make it more awkward.

--

Back to someone she could fuck and it would only take a phone call probably - Alan.

Carol remembered the night they broke it off and couldn't think of any specific reason other than things had gotten boring between them. Carol felt like sex was the answer. It took a couple weeks before they actually slept together and even then there was never a fucking-like-rabbits stage of the relationship they went through.

Perhaps texting him, saying she missed spending time together and seeing if he'd be interested in coming over tomorrow night would work.

Alan knocks on the door the next evening, with his familiar two-short-and-one-loud knock so she knew it was him. Happy to hear a familiar sound, Carol takes a deep breath and opens the door, pulling Alan inside and kissing him on the lips.

Surprised, Alan stands there without kissing her back.

"I missed you so much, especially your cock," Carol says grabbing at his pants.

At this point, Alan returns her kiss and says "It's good to be back."

They slowly take off clothes in her entryway kissing down each other's bodies and fondling breasts and asses. Carol rubbing Alan's chest with her hands and rubbing up against his thigh. Once Carol is down to her panties she takes Alan by the hand and leads him to her bedroom.

She pushes him onto the bed and finishes undressing. Crawling on top of him, Carol feels his body underneath her, grinding her pussy onto his erect cock. She lies on top of him feeling his body's warmth and security. Holding her body next to him, Alan kisses down her neck and slides his hand down to her bare pussy. His fingers feel the warmth of her hole and his index finger parts her lips to feel her wetness.

Carol's hips start to grind against his hand as his finger slides into her pussy. She opens her legs wider giving even more access to her pussy. Not being satisfied with his fingers, Carol leans back and guides his cock inside her. She pins Alan down to the bed by pushing on his shoulders as she rides his cock from the tip to the base, feeling its girth fill her hole.

Carol gets more and more aroused, speeding up her cadence, she squeezes her thighs around Alan. He reaches up and holds her hips on top of him as his hips thrust up and into her. Their rhythm speeding up.

Pumping his cock with her pussy Carol felt her orgasm on its way. She reached behind her to steady herself as she started to rub her hips back and forth on top of Alan, his cock fully inside her.

Alan still keeping her hips trapped on top of him, his cock ready to cum.

As Carol came on his cock, Alan tossed his head back with pleasure, his hands squeezing her hips tight as her tits bounced up and down.

After slowly riding his cock to completion, Carol rolled off to lie next to Alan, cuddling in the afterglow. Everything felt back to normal.

--

Carol woke up that morning still horny after her night of sex-filled dreams. She grabbed her phone to text Alan, before rolling back over and grabbing her vibrator lying on the sheet next to her.