Carol's Patch Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CastleStone
CastleStone
1,040 Followers

"Hello Uncle Mark." She Whispered.

"Hello Carol, Honey, how are you doing?"

"Daddy's temperature is staying below 104. I'm much better now that you're here."

Mark knelt down at Carol's side and asked what was going on?

"You better get a chair and sit down, it is a long story. But, first you got to promise me that you'll tell no one. Not even Uncle Ben or Daddy. I've got to talk to someone but I don't know what I'm going to do yet."

"Shit! What the fuck is going on." Thought Mark.

Mark moved a chair next to Carol and sat down. Carol proceeded to tell Mark what happened ever since her Father's call from the airport. Carol also told her Uncle Mark, that she was sure that her Mother was cheating on her Father.

Mark was shocked at the story and Carol's conclusion. "Carol, are you convinced that your Mother is cheating? She didn't come right out and say it, so maybe you misunderstood?"

"No, I'm sure Uncle Mark. I thought back, and maybe Mom's statement about Marge's brother was innocent. But, as soon as I heard it, I knew, I knew she was cheating. I've thought about it, sitting here, about how could I know. She has been such a lousy Mother and Wife for years, this explains all the time she stays away. This explains how she doesn't care about us, anymore. So, when I heard what she said about Marge's brother, I knew. I all but accused her of adultery, many times, and she never denied it. She just looked more guilty." Carol stated convincingly.

Mark continued to sit down next to Carol for the following two hours. Thinking about Jim and Janice, and how it didn't look good. He was also concerned about his promise to Carol, not to tell anyone. But, he knew what he was going to do. He was going to tell Ben about making a promise with Carol. He was going to explain that it was a bad situation, but he had to promise Carol so she could relieve herself to someone. Ben would understand and trust him to make the right decisions. But, if it got any worse, he would break his promise and bring in Ben.

After two hours, Mark got up because he had to hit the men's room. When he exited the room, he saw Janice and Nancy still sitting in the same place. Now Mark had had a special relationship with Ben's Mother, Grace. They had become the closest of friends, after his joining with Ben. Grace and Mark had shared many confidences. "Heck" he thought with a smile. "she even taught me all the family secret recipes." So, in many ways he thought of himself as Grace's surrogate. That now that she was gone, it was up to him, to do what she would have done, if she was here. With that thought, he crossed the hall to speak with Janice.

Kneeling down in front of Janice, he took her small hands in his. "Janice, Janice?" She tried to avoid his eyes. "Please look at me Janice." Slowly she lifted her eyes to look at Mark. "Janice, can you tell me about it?" Janice's eyes got bigger, and she shook her head no. The way she shook her head was more like a spasmodic nervous reaction than a deliberate act. With sigh, Mark got up. He knew he shouldn't say it while looking down at Janice, but he was so damn mad, he couldn't help himself. "You know, Grace would have kicked your ass."

Janice collapsed into Nancy's arms and sobbed.

Carol, Steve and Mark met the next day to discuss their suspicions regarding Janice. Steve had always been a computer geek. It was decided that he would bug the hell out of Janice, using wireless cameras and microphones connected to one of his computers. He would even get a voice activated recorder and hide it in Janice's car.

Jim got through the medical crisis of the next 48 hours and started to mend. Lisa was never told how close her Daddy came to dying and everyone conspired to make light of his sickness. She was brought in to see her Daddy, for a short visit on Monday.

The CDC and their Brazilian counterpart, had tracked Jim's exposure to a incident in a medical testing laboratory. The management there had known Jim might have been exposed, but they had covered it up. They had been in trouble too many times with the authorities, about sloppy safety procedures. The Brazilian authorities came down hard on them. Jim's employer, kept him on full pay and their was talk of a small bonus or settlement, because of Jim's pain and suffering. The Doctors figured Jim would need two to four weeks in the hospital, with another two to six weeks bed rest at home.

Jim couldn't figure out why Janice would hardly ever sit with or speak to him. She would come to the hospital and then just sit out in the hall. It hurt him terribly, he wasn't that infectious.

A week later, Ben returned from his overseas trip and visited Jim. The next day Mark, with Carol's permission, told the entire story to Ben. It was decided that Carol was going to be the boss of the operation. Ben and Mark would lend support and advice, and if necessary put a stop to things if it got to extreme. They knew, that they could not overcome a lifetime of being told and conditioned, to always be polite to women. They figured the only thing nastier than a mother with vengeance on her mind, was a teenage daughter with vengeance on her mind. Janice and the Three Bitches, were in for a world of hurt.

Steve's bugging of the house provided most of the shocking story. There were still a few things that they needed to know, but they had enough for the confrontation one week after Jim's initial sickness.

One of the more shocking things that they had learned was that in Jim's initial testing they detected some signs that he might be infected with syphilis, besides the nasty bug he picked up in Brazil. Subsequent testing showed no sign of syphilis, but it might have been knocked out by the antibiotics already administered. Jim's Doctor, quietly approached Janice about the matter and Janice promised him that she would be tested.

Marge had an acquaintance, that was a nurse, with the county health department. He agreed to quietly to have Janice tested. Testing revealed that Janice had a well developed case of the infection. The nurse agreed, since Jim was already under treatment, that he would keep it quiet. But, if he was going to take such a risk, then the ladies were going to have to help him out with some bills, for the next couple of months. Also, Janice's lovers were going to have to be tested. Carol's gang were sickened that Janice had cheated on Jim, with more than one lover.

"Mother, I'm going to drive Lisa to Aunt Penny's house for another visit tomorrow. I'll be back at noon. You and your three friends be here. If not Uncle Ben will get a lawyer for Daddy, and we will go to the Sheriff with information regarding bribery of a county health official."

Janice looked at her daughter in complete shock.

"Do you understand Mother? This is not a bluff"

"Mother, say something!"

"Yes, I understand," whimpered Janice.

Carol, not liking her Mother's appearance, decided to call Nancy's house. From the recording, they now knew that Nancy had tried to put a stop to this farce but Janice had been too much in the clutches of Marge and Mary. When the truth came out, it was Nancy that stayed by Janice's side, while Marge and Mary did their best to bury the situation. Nancy answered right away and came over immediately. Carol told Nancy about tomorrow's meeting and left the house.

The following day Carol and her crew (Ben and Mark), entered the house to confront Janice and the Bitches. Steve knew all the facts, he just couldn't handle emotionally confronting his Mother. The ladies were all seated at the dining room table. Janice and Nancy close together, holding hands. Carol remained standing looking down on the women. The men were at her back, letting her be the spokes person. Carol had decided to try to remain as calm as possible and use as little invective as she could.

"This is what we know, we've got proof and if you want, we'll show it to you. But frankly, I don't want to waste that kind of time with you. If I hear too much denial we will just go to the sheriff, get Daddy a lawyer and start civil proceedings against you, Marge and Mary. Oh, don't look so shocked you two, and no denials!"

"Mary saw a man at the Hilton that looked a lot like Daddy, she told Marge, who went to look herself. They convinced themselves that it really was Daddy. I figure they got bored with their televised soap operas and wanted a real life soap. They then took some really bad photos of the man using their cell phones, and used those photos to convince you Mother, that Daddy was having an affair. They told you that he really wasn't leaving the country. They told you that it was all an act. They convinced you that he was cheating on you. Instead of confronting Daddy, they talked you into having your own affair. Nancy did her best to put a stop to it and have you talk to Daddy, but you've been ignoring common sense and your family for such a long time, that you let Marge and Mary persuade you."

"One thing that has got me confused, is that they had to have more proof than those bad photos. We found the hidden copy of Mister Henderson's report, the copy of your photos and his film of Daddy's look-a-like. No one could be stupid enough to believe that, that was Daddy just by them alone. I think Marge and Mary were so excited, that they might have faked up some other evidence. Well, if necessary we will find out about it in court."

"Marge and Mary, then acted as your pimps and went out to find you a lover, or should I saw fucker. Don't flinch you cheat! But instead of getting you just one, they got you four. It must have been so exciting for them. You do the wicked deeds, with four different men. You did things for your four fuckers that you never did for Daddy! So for his trip to Japan, you had two dates or fucks should I say. Then during his Korea trip, you had another two. It was your last fuck that time, you discovered Marge's brother. He was so good, that you just had to have him again, so while Daddy was in Brazil you had your chance. How many times have you screwed him? How many blow jobs have you given him? How many times have you worn the lingerie Father bought you, but never wore for Daddy, but for Marge's brother Danny. But then, Danny gave you such a nice present, syphilis! It was so nice, that even with your sloppy cunt, you decided to pass it on to Daddy. I guess we won't know for another five months if Danny gave you HIV too. Then we will have to wait and see if you passed it on to Daddy."

Mark and Ben, had been exchanging looks during Carol's diatribe. Both thinking, "I thought she was supposed to stay calm." And also thinking, that they had a barely restrained attack dog. They had a hard time stopping themselves from saying "Chew them up!"

"I don't know how you could be so stupid, that you would think Daddy was staying in the US? You saw his passport and all the stamps. You took him to the airport. The international airline tickets, those are damn expensive how could you think Daddy faked all that? You know how frugal he is, in regards to himself. That's another question I've got, where does all your income go Mother? I've seen the family checkbook. Daddy deposits most of his pay in there, but you just deposit a little bit of yours. What are you spending all your money on, it doesn't seem to be this family?"

Janice was collapsed on the dining room table, shuddering. Nancy, Marge and Mary were all staring at Carol with shock and fear.

"So to end your little soap opera. You decided to hire a private detective to get the goods on Daddy and then confront him, when he got back from his supposed trip to Brazil. You would humiliate him with my Mother's adultery and kick him out of the house."

"Well this is the way it is going to be. I OWN YOUR ASSES! If you don't do exactly what I say, there will probably be jail time and lawsuits. Marge, Mary be back here tomorrow at two, now get your asses out of my house. Nancy and Mark could you please help my Mother upstairs?"

Marge and Mary quietly slunk out of the house, like a couple of weasels.

Mark jumped at the request, he was surprised to be forced out of his role as a silent participant. Nancy and Mark helped Janice upstairs to her bedroom. Ben followed up carrying a large box. Janice was set on her bed, curling up into a ball.

Carol knelt at the side of the bed, forcing her Mother to look are her.

"Mother, you've got to decide if you want to stay married to Daddy. You have to decide if you want to remain part of this family. If you do want to stay married to Daddy, I'll help you. But you've got to decide. In the boxes here, I've got all the family photos and videos, to help you remember what you've given up in the past few years. A lot of the more recent photos, your not in, because you were to busy with your friends. You make your decision. I still love you. I'm mad as hell, but I love you. If you decide it is time to go, I will still love you. You decide."

Carol got up. "Nancy can you stay with my Mother?" Nancy nodded her head, yes.

"Mother, you stay up here. Nancy can fetch you food from the kitchen. I will be back to talk with you at noon for your answer."

"I love you Mother."

CastleStone
CastleStone
1,040 Followers
12