Carol's Patch Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CastleStone
CastleStone
1,028 Followers

Carol was dressed in a sports halter and bicycle shorts. Mary was dressed in some stylish sweats, the kind you're never really supposed to sweat in. Carol's plan was to first tire Mary out and completely exhaust her, then she would close in to give Mary a good working over. Carol figured the fight would last about an hour. She would tire Mary out for the first half an hour and then knock the wind out of her and give her some nasty bruises, that she would remember for the rest of her life. Carol wanted to exhaust Mary first, because she didn't want Mary to have a chance to hit Carol back. If Carol came home with any bruises, it would be hard to explain to her Daddy.

Carol's plan lasted for ten minutes. She moved in on Mary with some light open handed slaps and some soft rabbit punches. At the end of twenty minutes, Mary was a sobbing mass on the floor, begging Carol to stop and screaming out how sorry she was. The spectators, were all shocked at the sight and even Janice was thinking it was time to end it. Carol was disgusted, she had hardly given Mary any real damage at all. In three days, Mary would be as good as new and yet here she was sobbing her eyes out. What a wimp! Carol had to do something else to Mary, so she would never forget.

She had an evil thought and started to tell the spectators to all leave, then she realized that it would mess up the tarp and get Uncle Mark in trouble. So instead, she grabbed Mary's hair and started to drag her towards the front office area. Mary screamed at the pain and Carol said.

"Start crawling or get up and walk if it hurts too much, but you're coming with me. Don't worry everybody, the fight is over and we will be back in five minutes."

Carol dragged Mary into a filthy old bathroom and threw her on the floor. She then pulled off her shorts and pissed on her, with Mary screaming all the time and Carol telling her to "shut up".

"You're getting off really light this time. Don't ever piss me off again or I will do more than piss on you."

Carol walked back to the others.

"Time to go home. Marge your turn is tomorrow, see you then."

On the way out, Mark and Ben were clowning around. Waving their hands in the air, with their eyes half closed saying "Adrian, Adrian."

Carol just glowered at them. "I spent two weeks training, for that? Lisa could have done the same thing, with one hand! I didn't even work up a sweat and I know Marge is in even worse shape."

"Don't get too over confident, I know Marge used to be pretty athletic in high school." Warned Janice.

"Okay, so maybe I'll send Lisa and let her use both hands. You promised me Lasagna for dinner, if I didn't put her in the hospital, Uncle Mark. Let's go."

The next day, Marge surprisingly put up a better fight, just like Janice had warned. At the end of forty minutes Marge was collapsed on the tarp, not cowering just completely exhausted. Carol had given her some decent bruises, not as much as she wanted but enough. At the end of the fight, Marge apologized to everyone and told Janice, that she was praying Janice could make things right with Jim.

It was now time to start dealing with the four jokers. Mark and Ben had a friend in the local theater company, thus fulfilling a stereotype that all gay people must have friends in the theater. The lady in question married to a devoted husband (Hah, fooled you) was an expert in make-up. Using padding and her expertise she made Mark appear larger and like a typical thug. Ben was given slanted eyes and given the disguise of a Japanese Yakuza. Janice would go as herself, but Ben gave her a Taser, just in case things got out hand. Their procedure would be, late at night they would approach one of the men, when they were alone and a dumpster was nearby. The dumpster was a very important part of their plan. They would intimidate the man. Threaten him physically, economically, and legally. Janice would go into her psycho remorseful wife role and then they would throw him in the dumpster. Putting some weak zip ties on the dumpster lid handles, thus giving them time to escape and still permitting the man to break free without aid. Janice of course arranged a solid alibi for herself, but Ben and Mark with their disguises, didn't need any.

They saved Danny for last, Danny was going to be special.

Danny was tired, it had been a long day. But for him, every day was long. He supposed beggars couldn't be choosers. But the free apartment he got, as the complex maintenance man, was a long way from everything, including the dumpsters. Late at night, when all he wanted to do was go to asleep and get ready for his second job, it was a pain in the ass. Just after he threw his bags in the trash, he was suddenly surrounded by three figures

Janice had been gleefully waiting for this moment. She had specially prepared the dumpster with four large rats and six Garter snakes that she had caught.

"Well hello Danny remember me?"

Danny slowly turned to face the voice. "Oh shit," he thought. "Marge warned me something might be coming my way and here I stopped being careful. I'm too tired for this tonight."

"Hello Janice, I'm very sorry about the syphilis. You don't know how much I'm praying, that I don't have HIV too. I would hate to have passed something so nasty on to you and your husband. But it has been almost three months now and the test results are still negative."

Janice was taken a back, he was so calm. This wasn't how it was supposed to go at all. It was time for her to get into her role.

"Danny you knew I was married. You helped me to betray my marriage. You might have even known, that Jim never really cheated on me!" She almost screamed.

"Janice you're right. I shouldn't have done it. The last few months have been a bad time for me. I'm sorry."

"Well sorry isn't good enough. I've had you investigated, your old girlfriend has a restraining order out on you. You've got a lot of debt. You lost your job as an office manager. You see this man here, she pointed at the disguised Ben, he is one of my husband's friends from Japan. He tells me that he owes my husband, a debt of honor. Well I'm collecting for my sick husband. I want you to keep your mouth shut about my time with you and I want you out of this state in a week." Janice crowed triumphantly.

"You've got to be kidding me?"

Janice was furious that things weren't going as she had imagined. "Step away from him Ma... Roscoe." Mark stepped back from Danny. Then Janice, just as she had practiced, shot Danny in the groin with the Taser.

Mark and Ben were shocked and scared that Janice had shot Danny. This wasn't part of the plan, but none of tonight was going as planned or like the other three confrontations had gone.

Danny went down in a heap. "SHE SHOT MY DICK!" He thought. He had immediately recognized the Taser, because he had bought one for his ex-fiancée.

The shock lasted for thirty seconds, but he was still incapacitated for another two or three minutes. Before he got back on his feet, he feigned further weakness, and as quickly as he could, he grasped the darts and pulled them from his groin. He didn't want that bitch to shock him again. Luckily the darts had hit him, just below his belt and not where he had first believed.

Mark had mean time, rushed Janice and taken the Taser away from her. This wasn't going as Janice had expected at all.

Danny got back up on his feet, bracing himself for a fight and roaring. "YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONS! I could have you arrested. Don't you think I know who you are, with your lame disguises? Don't make me laugh Mister Japanese Yakuza dude. You're Ben and Mark. On top of all that, you used a Taser on me, you've just spread a shit load of tags all over. I don't care how you bought and activated the gun, I still think they could trace it back to one of you. You geniuses, probably picked this spot because of no cameras. Well guess what, they're hidden and I control the tapes. What a bunch of shit heads."

Janice, Ben and Mark all looked around guiltily, trying to spot the cameras. They didn't try and run, they knew if they didn't diffuse the situation, that they might all end up in jail with Janice's adultery exposed.

"And you, you fucking, cheating, cunt. I'm sorry about the syphilis, but did you ever think about where I got it from. Well I got it from my darling fiancée, that I put through college. Turns out she had been fucking around on me with other college guys, while I was working my ass off. Then, when she got her degree she thought I wasn't good enough for her. Forgetting the fact, that now she was supposed to support me through college. Then that fucking bitch made up some lies about me and got a restraining order issued. That cost me my job. So while I'm really sorry about indirectly giving syphilis to your husband, it doesn't bother me so much to give it to another cheating cunt."

"But you're damn right I knew your husband wasn't cheating. Anyone with a lick of sense would know too. He drives a clunker, he wears his clothes until they are just threads, and you expect him to be staying in the Hilton and faking airline tickets? How dumb could you possibly be? Everyone in your neighborhood admires and respects the guy. I think my sister did this because she was jealous of you. You make twice as much money as she does, you've got three times her vacation time, you've got a husband she calls dead sexy and who travels all over the world. You spend most of your money on designer clothes, that she could never afford. The worse thing is that you've got three kids, that her sterile husband can't give her and the asshole won't let her adopt. I'm not saying she knew Jim wasn't cheating, I'm just saying that maybe she let herself believe, so you would be taken down a peg."

"As for me, I hate cheating cunts. I was planning on telling your husband, but he got back from his last trip so sick, that I decided to wait. I've even got pictures to show him. But according to Marge, you're real sorry and I'm going to keep my mouth shut. Unless I hear about you cheating again."

"The last thing, I can't believe is how righteous you're acting. The guilty but vengeful wife. You were begging me for it girl! You pleaded with me, to meet you at Marge's for those last two times. So don't act holier than thou with me. I saw you naked, begging me to stick it in any of your holes. You're nothing but a cheating skank, no matter what act you're putting on now."

This hadn't gone at all to plan. Janice collapsed down on the ground, just like she had been shot with the Taser.

"I'm going back to my apartment and to bed. I've got another thrilling, well paid day as a security guard to look forward too. Fuck you all." Dan pushed by Mark and Ben, and then walked off.

Mark helped Janice back to her feet and three highly humiliated people slowly walked back to their car.

Janice thought about how she told Carol that she would pick herself back up during the bad times. Well it was time, she squared her shoulders, shook off Mark's supporting hands and said. "I know, I was a no good cheat. But I rededicate myself to Jim, my marriage, and our family."

Ben and Mark silently exchanged looks over Janice's head. Danny's revelations had seriously troubled them. Were they wrong in giving Janice another chance and what would they tell Carol?

*

End of Part Four, to be continued...

One more part or chapter to go, probably.

CastleStone
CastleStone
1,028 Followers
12