Carol's Pleasures

Story Info
Young wife enjoys her lover with her husband.
4.7k words
4.15
98.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers

I could hear her on the telephone. She sounded very excited and she was laughing.

"Yes that would be fine. O.K. then, see you later."

I heard her hang up and then she walked into the lounge.

"That was Alec on the 'phone. He wants to come up tonight, as he knows you will not be here. Do you mind?" She said.

Mind? The thought of him finally bedding my wife made me start to tremble with lust. I went to her and took her in my arms, kissing her deeply. She responded and it was obvious that she was also turned on by the prospect of having him up her at long last.

"Only as long as you promise to fuck him to a standstill." I said to her.

She smiled up at me and said, "You know that you can count on me!"

Before I left for work that evening I had prepared her for his visit. He was arriving about 10pm. She was wearing a skirt, stockings and a blouse, but no bra or panties and her pussy was freshly shaved. I was so worked up by the impending adultery, that I took her on the settee. For the first and only time, she allowed me to penetrate her prior to enjoying another man. (Since then she always insists that the guest opens her up first) I knelt between her legs, and she spread herself open for me. I took my cock in my hand and guided it to her naked cunt lips. She was soaking wet in anticipation for Alec, and I slid in easily.

"Just think, darling, he will be doing this to you shortly. You'll be able to feel him deeply inside you." I said to her as I stroked in and out of her lovely pussy.

"Don't come in me." She pleaded.

"I won't, I replied, I'm just opening you up for him so that he has no trouble getting into to you. I want him to slide up you easily so that he can enjoy you more."

"Oh yes!" she gasped as the first or her orgasms rolled over her.

"You will make sure that he wears a condom, because your no longer on the pill." I reminded her.

"Yes, he says he is bringing some, as we don't have any."

"Good now just relax and enjoy these orgasms I am giving you, and think of his thick hard cock pounding into you later on."

"Hmmmmm!" she replied as she drifted off into her sexual fantasy of having Alec up her for the first time.

I rode her gently but lovingly for about ten minutes but made sure I didn't spunk her. When I pulled out I bent down and kissed her lovingly on the vagina, knowing that very soon another man would be slipping his rod into her. On the doorstep, as I was leaving, she gave me another kiss and I wished her well, telling her to enjoy him anyway she liked.

I was beside myself with lust all night, wondering what was happening back home. Around midnight, I telephoned, unable to contain my curiosity any longer and believing he would have left by then. She answered the telephone, but she was rather curt and it was apparent that he was in bed with her at the time, and I was disturbing their lovemaking. This only increased my passions and I couldn't wait to get home. My night at work passed uneventfully and when I got home about 7am I immediately went to the bedroom and got undressed. There were no tell tale signs of recent passion, and I was disappointed not to find used condoms or soiled tissues in the waste bin. Carol was still asleep and I slid into bed beside her. As I began to caress her naked body, she stirred and woke up. She was still tired, but turned to me and I kissed her on the lips. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"O.K.?" I asked her.

"Mmmmm." She replied.

"Did he fuck you?" she smiled and nodded slightly.

"Where's the rubber he used?" I said, "I wanted to see his spunk in it."

"He took it with him." She lied.

"Was he good?" I asked. "He was too nervous and he came too quickly, but it was nice. You frightened him when you rang last night." she replied

"I'm sorry, I was just so curious as to how far you had managed to get with him. Is he coming back for more?"

"Definitely!" she replied.

My caresses of her were now getting more insistent and she rolled onto her back and opened her legs for me. I quickly moved between her thighs and my erection was throbbing with lust for this lovely woman. I positioned my purple knob at the entrance to her cunt, with the full knowledge that my friend had been there just a few hours before, I slid easily into her and I was surprised at how moist she felt. Within a few strokes she began to go orgasmic and I was so wound up about her fornicating with Alec that I knew that I would not be able to hold back my load for very long. It would have blown all of my fuses, had I known then that she had taken Alec without a condom, and that he had emptied his seed directly into her womb. As I thrust passionately into my wife, I was unaware that she had enjoyed this very dangerous but exciting act, feeling his semen flood into her most precious orifice, his hot love-milk then being sucked up by her greedy cervix into her ripe womb. Unaware of her infidelity in this matter, I enjoyed her fully, and as I came in her belly, I gasped out that I loved her and she held me to her lovingly, knowing that my spunk was now mixing with Alec's inside her. This double dose of love juice was something she enjoyed and would continue to enjoy for many years to come. I rolled off her and quickly fell asleep.

Over the next year, Alec would continue to visit her when he knew I would not be there. She had gone on the pill shortly after his first couple of visits, and it was not until much later that I found out that she had taken him on a number of occasions without any protection. This heightened her excitement, but she refuses to let a man fuck her, who is not prepared to come in her pussy. Her need to feel a man's semen being pumped into her is overwhelming, and is the most vital aspect of her sexuality. She needs to know that he is prepared to give her his complete load even if there is a risk that she might become pregnant. Without that, she feels that her lover has not fulfilled her needs and would not want to fuck him again.

Alec's visits would be at various times of the day or night, and totally unplanned. She would receive a 'phone call prior to his arrival, and when he arrived, he would take her quickly and then go. She would be left with his semen dripping from her satisfied pussy, waiting for my return from work as she knew that I would give her a second helping of love. He was worried about me catching him fucking her, and constantly asked her what my reaction would be. She told him that there would not be any trouble as I was very understanding, and that I would probably want to join them in bed. He was unsure about her estimation of how I would react and he still worried about me finding out. It was on the third visit that he asked her to go down on him. Being a very oral woman, she was more than eager to have him in this way, and as a result of this she was able to receive his load in her mouth. She tasted his nectar for the first time and much to Alec's pleasure swallowed the lot. When she told me later that he had shot his load down her throat, I immediately mounted her and fucked her to an enormous climax. The fact that he had enjoyed her in this fashion so soon after she had first fucked him aroused me greatly. His visits became more regular, two or three times a month, and he fucked her in just about every room in the house. As the children were just toddlers, there was no problem with them, and he even fucked her in the kids bedroom one day. Another time he locked her in the bathroom with him and bent her over the bath, shoving his cock into her from behind. When he finished, his spunk plopped out of her onto the bathroom carpet, in great white globs. She would give me a detailed account of each visit, when I returned from work, and naturally it always resulted in me making love to her. The pleasure of fucking ones wife, knowing that she has just committed adultery and had another man upload into her womb, is incredibly intense. On one occasion she telephoned me in the afternoon, at the office, to tell me that he had just left. I was so horny that I immediately left the office and drove home at break-neck speed, dragged her up to the bedroom and fucked her with unbridled lust. I was getting desperate to watch her having sex with him, but all my schemes came to naught.

It had gone past 11pm one November night and I was just dropping off to sleep when the telephone rang. Carol was fast asleep and I managed to answer it before it woke her. It was Alec, and he was a bit drunk.

"I want to come over for a drink." He said.

"Do you know what the time is?" I asked. "And besides I've just finished fucking Carol." I lied, taking the opportunity to sexually excite him.

"Can I come over?" he asked.

Realising that this might be the moment I had waited for I said

"Yes, come on over then."

Twenty minutes later he was sitting downstairs with a whisky in his hand and babbling on. I sensed that he wanted Carol, who was still fast asleep upstairs, totally unaware that her lover was in the house. I waited for about ten minutes then said that I had to go to the toilet.

"Where's Carol?" he asked, "I really want speak to my friend."

"She's asleep upstairs, would you like to slip into the bedroom and speak to her? I'm sure she won't mind" I replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes, go on I've got to go to the loo but will join you soon."

He followed me upstairs and I went into the toilet to relieve myself. I could hear him wake her in the bedroom and she sound pleasantly surprised to find him sitting on the bed beside her. My heart was pounding with the excitement of the possibility of seeing him fuck her, and I quickly joined them in the bedroom. There were no lights on but there were sufficient streetlights to make out figures in the darkness and as my eyes grew accustomed to the dark I could see more clearly. Initially I lay on the bed beside her, but after a few minutes I shed my bathrobe and slipped under the duvet. As is normal both of us slept in the nude and I snuggled up to her, running my hands over her warm body. I was so excited that I was worried they would hear my heart pounding in the darkness, but he was concentrating only on her. I reached down between her thighs and she gave me the O.K. signal by parting them for me. My hand delved down to feel the heat an moisture of her cunt and I felt that the time had finally arrived for that ultimate of marital thrills, watching one's wife making love to her lover.

"It's so cold out." He remarked.

"It's nice and warm in here, isn't Carol?" I said.

"Mmm, yes it is very cosy in here." She replied.

"She is really warm." I told him and rather brazenly pulled the duvet down off of her, exposing her breasts and tummy.

I then took his and placed it on her belly.

"Oi!" he exclaimed, as he tried to pull his hand off her, "she won't like that."

"She won't mind, will you darling?" I said

"No it's alright, I don't mind." She replied.

He took the hint and let his hand rest on her naked flesh, gently caressing her. I realised that Carol was as turned on as I was and I knew that she was as keen as me to have Alec go through her, whilst I was there to witness her adultery. In the dim light of the room I could see that she was smiling up at him, relishing his touch on her skin. I decided to progress matters, and taking his hand, moved it up and place it on her right breast.

"Oi!" he said again.

This time Carol said "It's O.K."

He visibly relaxed, and I watched as he gently began to caress her nipple, bringing it to proud erection.

"Doesn't she feel nice and warm?" I asked him.

"She's lovely." He replied.

"Why don't you strip off and join us?" I suggested.

"Are you sure, won't Carol mind?"

"Not at all," I said, "I'm sure she would love to have you in beside her. Wouldn't you, Love?"

"I Alec doesn't mind" she assured him.

He quickly stripped off to his underpants and we moved over to allow him into bed. Carol was very excited about having the two men she loved in bed, one on either side of her.

We lay there in silence for a few moments, and then I rolled over and began to caress my young wife. She responded by kissing me, and I nudged her left arm towards Alec, indicating that she should caress him. She quickly cottoned on and her hand found its way to his thigh. Alec, though obviously very nervous in my presence, was so besotted by her that he began to caress her also. I reached down between her legs and she opened them for me. My finger slipped easily into her wet gash and I could sense that she was more than ready for sex. Alec, realising that I was fingering her, also slid his hand down to her pussy and I happily relinquished my wife's cunt to him. My hand rested on her firm white thigh, close to her crotch and I felt him finger exploring her pussy. He was now kissing her on the lips and she was responding passionately to his advances. She spread her legs even wider to allow him better access to her as her hand wiggled into his underpants and she began to stroke his erect penis.

I had to move back a little to give him more room, and they now embraced one another as their passion mounted. I was not sure how to play this now so I said to Carol,

"Do you want Alec to fuck you first, Darling?"

"Oh yes, that would be nice" she replied.

"Did you hear that, Alec, she wants you up her now, would you like that?"

He broke away from her and said, "Would you mind?"

"Not at all, you know she has wanted you for years, so give her what she needs now. I'll be only to happy to have her after you." I replied.

He quickly pulled his underpants off and for the first time I saw his proud erection throbbing in anticipation for my wife. Even in the dim light I had a good view of his equipment, and it was an added thrill to know that it had serviced Carol for the past year, so well. He moved between her thighs and lowered himself down onto her, and with one practised thrust, buried his man-meat in her cunt. As he slid into her hot sheath, a low moan broke from her lips and her legs went up round his hips as she pulled him deeply inside of her. Their mouths locked together in a feverish kiss, and he began to ride my young wife like a stallion on heat. The bed began to shake as he pounded his love rod into her, bringing groans of passion from her. I slid out of bed and knelt on the floor beside it, thereby giving him the room he needed to fuck my wife, but it also allowed me a much clearer view of the action. I could clearly see his buttocks ramming back and forth and her caresses of his body as he made love to her. Alec was so excited by this late night pleasure, in our marital bed, that within a few minutes he was coming in her.

"Oh God!" he exclaimed as his balls discharged his precious seed into her love tube.

Carol gasped as she felt his hot cream splash against her cervix and her orgasm over-took her. Her strong hips thrust up to meet him, as she groaned out her love to him. I reached over and felt her thigh, the muscles tense as she pulled him as hard as she could into her body, the need of her womb for his semen, overcoming all her other senses. The smell of sex germinating from them filled the room, and I was able, for the first time to witness him giving her the seed of his loins.

When they subsided in each other's arms, he was still lying on top of her, but she did not want to let him go. I had a raging hard-on, but I was in no hurry to mount her as I was savouring this adulterous act being performed in my own bed with my own wife. I did not wish to spoil the moment of this intense pleasure and wanted the lovers to feel comfortable with my presence.

"Was that good Alec?" I asked in a friendly tone.

"God, she is fantastic. A real lovely, lovely lady." he replied.

"It looks like she enjoyed it also." I commented.

"Oh yes, very much!" said Carol.

He made a move to dismount from her saddle, but she held him to her, refusing to let him go. She was definitely on heat, having achieved her most ardent desire, of having us both together. I ran my hand down the back of her thigh to her buttocks and slipped it in between their bodies. Reaching under, my fingers found her anal vent, which was wet with her juice and his semen. As I touched her, his deflated penis slipped out of her vagina and I felt it hit my hand, followed by a generous amount of spunk flowing from her. As she was now open, I inserted a couple of fingers into her soggy cunt, and in so doing dislodged a large amount of his come. It gushed out of her, saturating my hand.

"You've certainly opened her up well," I said to him, "and she is soaking with your spunk."

"I've not come off for a few days." he replied.

"Did you feel him coming in you, Carol?" I asked her.

"Yes, it felt a lot" she said.

I then took his flaccid cock in my hand and it felt hot, wet and soft. I began to stroke it, and to my surprise it began to stiffen. They were still kissing one another and he made no objections to my handling of him is this intimate fashion.

"Come on Alec," I murmured, "you know she wants you up her again, and it would be a shame to disappoint her."

He gave no response to this as he was once again French kissing her, but his cock kept growing. Within a few moments I had stroked him back to a full erection, and one can just imagine the joy I felt as I guided his hard cock back into my loving wife. He slid back into her and I said,

"That's it, get it right up her, you can see how much she wants you." and Carol gave out another groan of pleasure as she felt his knob end caress cervix yet again.

I still had my hand between their bodies and I could feel his thick shaft as he stroked into her. Her buttocks and anus and also his balls, were now soaked with their juices, as his pounding cock displaced more of the semen he had already dumped in her pussy.

This time their coupling was longer and more relaxed as they enjoyed one another, whilst I watched in the dim light, gently stroking my own erection in time to his thrusting. I could see the love and passion she had for him as she caressed his back and buttocks, pulling him into her eager body, and the fact that she was committing adultery in front of her own husband, heightened her arousal to the point of undreamed of ecstasy. After all these years of unfulfilled lust, she was now able to show me how well she could fuck Alec, and how much she enjoyed it. All her sexual frustrations were now over and she could revel in the act of receiving her lover's potent seed into her womb, whilst her husband watched. After the urgency of their first mating, Alec was able to give her longer and better orgasms and she was having very intense ones as he ploughed into her. Eventually, her passion aroused him to the point where he was ready to spunk her yet again. I was also near to ejaculation as I watched his mounting excitement as he rode her, kissing her passionately. The sounds and smell of their adultery was like and aphrodisiac and I revelled in their pleasure as he bucked and rammed deeply into her, his hot semen once again pumping into her belly. His gasps filled the room as his penis contracted and pulsed whilst each spurt of his juice bathed her heated cervix with his love. Carol climaxed as she felt him jerk inside her and her moans of pleasure filled me with love for her, knowing that she was displaying her sexual prowess for my enjoyment.

I stayed where I was until they both subsided, he collapsing in her arms. Their kisses less passionate but more tender and loving. I realised then, that my suspicions were correct and that my wife was capable of loving two men at the same time, and was more than happy to share herself with another man, particularly if I was there to watch her doing so. I climbed back up onto the bed beside them.

Bassoon
Bassoon
33 Followers
12