Carol's Punishment Pt. 02

Story Info
The story of a woman's blackmail and the effect on her.
4.2k words
4.3
29.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiberius2
Tiberius2
17 Followers

Carol hadn't heard a thing from the guy she only knew as Wayne since the previous week. She decided to shower and put on clean panties for work today. Maybe he had is fun and would leave her alone now, she thought to herself. The voluptuous 48 year old blonde got into the shower. As she washed she couldn't help thinking about the obscene act's she had been blackmailed into doing and was embarrassed to find her nipples harden as she did. She was running a little late so she didn't have time to do anything to relieve her involuntary state of arousal.

She quickly showered and dressed in the very unglamorous green nurses uniform and headed for the surgery. She arrived at the medical center at 8:40am, the only other person in the medical center was the receptionist Linda. The two women while not great friends had always had a good working relationship. Linda was a pretty enough 30 something she was 5'3" with chestnut coloured hair and although quite slim had her breasts enlarged to a 36c the previous year.

Carol said hi to her and headed towards the kitchen, to make a coffee.

"It seems that we have a mutual friend Carol." Linda said.

"Oh really, who's that then?" Was her casual reply.

"I have been instructed not to say, but I did get to see the video of you in the whore house last week."

Carol turned to face Linda. The fact that Linda was now smirking caused Carol to blush as she stood there open mouthed at the knowledge she had been recorded performing the most base sex acts with men and women.

"When Debbie gets here to help me on reception at 9am, you and I are going to the ladies room and I have to inspect your knickers. I can tell you have put clean one's on by the look on your face. You will be in so much trouble if I'm right." Linda told her.

Carol forgot all about making coffee and went to the small surgery she used. Sure enough at around five past nine Linda knocked on her door and walked in without being asked. Linda always dressed well and today was in grey pinstriped skirt and jacket the white blouse and black stockings and heels set off the look of a sophisticated business woman. Her makeup was immaculate, but the image was let down by her broad Birmingham accent.

"Right then Carol let's go to the ladies and check what you are wearing? You know that you are supposed to have not showered or changed your knickers since last night."

Carol wanting to avoid any unnecessary humiliation suggested that she take down her green bottoms to her uniform in the little surgery they were in.

"Look you stuck up bitch just do as your told and come with me." Said a rather annoyed Linda.

So the two women headed for the ground floor women's staff washroom. The only other female member of staff on the ground floor was Debbie and she was busy on reception booking in patients. Once inside the washroom Linda told Carol to remove her shoes and uniform bottoms. Once this was done and much to Carol's embarrassment. Linda squatted down in front of Carol and drew in a good breath of air, with her nose only an inch from the gusset of Carol's panties. Then she stood up took her iPhone from her jacket pocket and took a picture of the semi undressed Carol. Before dialing a number and placing the phone to her ear. Carol listened to the one side of the conversation she could hear.

"Sir you were right, a few days without instruction and she has gone back to showers and fresh underwear. You should of seen the look on her face when she found out it was recorded and I have seen what a cock sucking slut she is. OK I'll do that now good bye sir."

Linda put the phone into her pocket and as she removed her skirt, jacket and panties she instructed Carol to sit on the toilet with her panties still on. Linda placed her clothes carefully on the hand basin. Then Linda straddled the buxom blonde, sat on her lap facing her and while looking into Carol's piercing blue eyes proceeded to pee all over Carol's thighs and panties. When she was done she got off the soaked carol and began to dry herself with paper towel.

"Right you can dry yourself as best you can when I'm done, but you will be keeping those panties for the rest of the day."

With that she handed Carol the paper towel she had used to dry herself with and started to dress.

"Your first patient isn't due until 09:45 so you might want to change that top as well if you have a spare one I seem to have splashed it as well. You are not to use any deodorant to cover my smell on you." Linda commented as she left carol to clean up.

Carol stood up and after throwing the paper towel Linda had handed her into the toilet, she set about cleaning herself up. She didn't have a spare uniform top in her locker and she knew full well that Linda had deliberately allowed a final squirt of pee to leave a wet line down the front of her top as she stood up. For the next fifteen minutes the 5'8" size 16 Carol did her best with paper and the hot air hand dryer to clean herself up. Even though she had managed to dry herself up enough for the dampness not to show through her green uniform trousers. She was concerned about the smell of Linda's urine on her and the evident damp patch on her tunic.

Carol returned to her surgery receiving a smile and a wink from Linda who was talking with one of the patients.

Her first patient was a routine blood pressure and samples. As the patient was putting his jacket back on she heard the ping of an email arriving. As soon as the patient was out of the door she clicked on to the email.

It was from Wayne or who ever he really was saying: I am disappointed that you assumed you were fee to forget my instructions, but you will be receiving suitable punishment for that in due course. In the meantime you are now aware that Linda is going to keep an eye on you as well. You will refer to her as mistress from now on or your recent video will become public knowledge. Is that clear!

Carol typed: Yes sir. in reply.

The rest of the morning was uneventful it was only after her 12:30 patient left and the phone on her desk rang that Carol was brought back to the reality of her predicament. It was Linda on the phone.

"I'm feeling rather peckish, be a good girl and go to the Deli for me and get salad on rye for me. Don't bother driving you can walk there and back in twenty minutes."

Carol set off on her task relieved in one way that she was able to let some fresh air blow over her and help get rid of the acrid smell of Linda's urine. The downside was that the ten minute walk back from the Deli was all up hill and meant that because it was such a hot day she would be sweaty by the time she got back to the medical center. When she walked into reception there were no patients as the first afternoon appointments didn't start until 1:30pm. Carol walked up to the counter. Linda and Debbie were chatting to each other.

"I have your sandwich." Carol said cutting into their conversation.

"Try again and say it properly this time." Was Linda's response.

Already hot from her walk carol now turned bright red with embarrassment.

"I have your sandwich mistress." She said with her eyes looking down at the floor to avoid the looks of the two women.

Linda smiled enjoying her new found control over the 48 year old nurse.

Debbie who was the same age as carol and a very attractive dark haired 5'2" curvaceous lady with very impressive 38e boobs giggled at Carol's obvious humiliation at having to call Linda mistress. Carol found having to act submissive in front of Debbie who she had known for years and considered a friend incredibly embarrassing. She wondered if Debbie was also involved in the punishment she was receiving for her infidelity.

Linda talking to Debbie, but making sure that Carol heard every word continued.

"I told you I had her where I want her she has to do anything I tell her to, so if you are feeling a bit horny just go into her surgery when she hasn't got a patient and she will lick your pussy for you."

Debbie burst out laughing at that statement and Carol's face went completely scarlet with a mix of embarrassment and anger.

"Before you go back to your surgery lift your tunic and bra so we can have a look at those big tits everyone stares at whenever you walk through reception." Linda added spitefully to carol.

Unable to disobey Carol complied with the order lifting her top and bra exposing her 38h boobs to the other two women.

"Don't you just love those pinky brown nipples Debbie?" Linda said.

After what was in reality only about thirty seconds, but seemed like hours to carol she allowed to lower her tunic and bra. She returned to her small surgery and after seeing a couple of patients. She received an email saying: The humiliation you received from Linda today was on my orders for disobeying my instructions. Make sure that you keep your panties on from when you shower of an evening until you get home from work the following day. Linda has my permission to inspect you any time she wants. Do you understand?

Carol typed and sent the reply: Yes Sir.

Thirty seconds later she received another message telling her that she would be going to Linda's house at 6pm and was to be wearing the shortest skirt and most revealing top she had. The only other item of clothing was to be the highest pair of heel's she owned.

Carol left work at 4:30 and after stopping to pickup a fried chicken meal headed home. As usual her husband was sleeping in front of the TV. She resented him even more and in part blamed him for her situation. After eating her meal she went up stairs to shower and change. Even though the size16 blonde had great legs she was a little paranoid about showing them. What she self deprecatingly described as tree trunk legs, any red blooded male would consider shapely and sexy. Looking through her extensive wardrobe she didn't really have a short skirt except for a pink layered mini skirt she had worn to an 80's theme night a few months earlier. She decided to go with that a white blouse and and a pair of white 3inch high heels. Once dressed and her makeup was applied. She headed for Linda's house.

She had only been to Linda's once before to drop off some work related things. Carol felt very self conscious of the fact she didn't have any underwear on, so as she got out of the car to walk the fifty yards from where she could find a parking space to Linda's. She kept one hand by her side to prevent the skirt blowing up and exposing her ass and pussy. She walked up the path and rang the door bell.

To her surprise the door was opened by Debbie, who invited her through to the living room. Debbie told her that they were going out for an Indian meal and a couple of drinks. Carol seemed relieved at this news , Linda who had just come into the living room changed that.

"Your not coming with us, firstly you can hang out the washing that will be done in five minutes. Then in half hour my nephew Carl will be here, it was his 18th last week so he can have you for a couple of hours until we get back. You do anything he wants or you will be getting a lot of looks from people who have seen your video." Linda laughingly said.

Carol's heart slumped at the thought of being used by the teenager. He was a patient at the medical center and always stared at the women patients and staff in a leering way. She had last seen him about a month ago when she had to change a dressing on his leg, it had been apparent that he had an erection in his pants while she did this.

Carol pleaded with Linda not to be made to do this with Carl, but to no avail. Both Linda and Debbie found her squirming amusing. The two women laughing headed for the front door.

"Have fun." Was Debbie's parting message.

"Do lots of things I wouldn't do." Added the laughing Linda.

Carol passed the next ten minutes putting Linda's washing out. Then she poured herself a large gin and tonic from a bottle on the kitchen work top and finding tonic and ice in the fridge. She had almost finished her drink when the door bell rang ten minutes later.

She took a deep breath and walked to the front door. She opened it and gasped in surprise. Standing in front of her was the acne faced Carl and two other youths of his age. Carol held the door open as Carl and his two friends came in.

"Hello Carol, Aunty Linda said it would be OK to bring Pete and Lee with me as long as we are gone by 8:30pm. So shall we go through to the living room?" He nonchalantly told her.

Carol towered over the skinny 5'4" Carl in her heels. Lee the second of the trio to enter was a couple of inches taller than Carl. The third lad Pete was only about 5'4" as well. Carol closed the front door as all three of the teenagers went through to the living room. When Carol entered a few seconds behind them after locking the door the three of them were seated on the sofa and just stared at her as she entered room. After a few seconds Carl summoned up the courage to speak.

"Aunty Linda said that we can have sex with you, so show us your tits."

Carol gave a sigh of exasperation and began unbuttoning her blouse. The three friends were all grinning as they got their first sight of her 38h boobs. Carol removed the blouse and threw it on to the empty chair beside her and stood topless facing them.

"Look how big her nipples are and how they stick out!" Commented Lee.

"Can we see her cunt as well?" Asked Pete.

"Sure we can. Take your skirt off and finger yourself for us Carol." Carl ordered.

As she slipped the skirt over her voluptuous hips and thighs. The three guys let out a combined gasp as her bald pussy came into view. Carol now in only a pair of white heels, picked the skirt from the floor and threw it on to the chair. She parted her legs and standing almost 6ft tall in her white heels. She began to work the index and middle finger of her left hand in and out of her soaking wet pussy. She was glad that the three teenagers watching were too inexperienced to realise that the squelching noise could only come from a woman in a state of arousal. She worked her fingers faster in and out of her swollen pussy lips. Carl was the first to stand up he was just the right height to suck on Carol's breast. He was soon joined by Lee who sucked on her other breast. Pete got up and began to feel between her legs. Carol broke free of their hold on her and lay down on the floor spreading her legs wide.

"Well come on then who wants to fuck me first?" She said in a defiant manor.

Carl was first to drop his jeans and boxer shorts. He immediately climbed on top of her and began to vigorously fuck the beautiful woman who was 30 years his senior. He only lasted a couple of minutes and was replaced by the now naked except for his socks Lee. Carol was surprised by the size of his cock and could feel the head of it touching the entrance of her womb as he began to empty his seed inside her. Pete was a disappointment after Lee, the third of the friends was a very poor four inches, but carol bucked her hips and whispered encouragement into his ear. When a few minutes later Pete added a third load of semen to her pussy. A now fully hard Carl and Lee got her on to all fours. Lee fucked her pussy from behind while Carl knelt in front of her and taking hold of a handful of hair began to fuck her mouth.

"That's it you dirty old bitch get the taste of your cunt off my cock!" He laughingly taunted.

The two friends released their cum into her mouth and pussy within seconds of each other. Lee pulled out and collapsed on to the floor. Carl left his softening cock in her mouth for a minute so she could lick it clean. He turned towards Pete who was sitting on the sofa with his hard little cock on show.

"Hey Pete why don't you put your little pecker in her ass? I bet she would love it." Carl told him.

"What about if it gets, well you know dirty." Pete replied.

"Don't worry Carol will suck you clean afterwards." Carl added.

Pete was too short to kneel behind Carol without the aid of a couple of cushions from off the sofa being placed on the floor first. While he was doing this carol took the opportunity to use some of the mixture of fluids leaking from her pussy as a lubricant for her ass. A few seconds later a very inexperienced Pete was shoving his cock into her ass. Carl and Lee were watching and making lewd comments about how her sexy ass wobbled as the teen fucked her as fast as he could and how Carol's big tits swung around as she was pounded.

Carol herself would never have given them the satisfaction of knowing that she just wished it was a bigger cock fucking her ass right now. As Pete announced that he was going to empty his seed into her ass, Carol had an intense orgasm of her own squirting a blast of liquid on to the carpeted living room floor. At almost the same moment Linda and Debbie, who had very quietly let themselves into the house walked into the living room.

Debbie burst out laughing at the sight of her friend being ass fucked and squirting. Linda was smiling to herself with the knowledge that the classy woman she had worked with for the past few years had been reduced to performing like a slut for her entertainment.

"Well boys I hope that Carol kept you entertained? I'm sure that I can arrange something similar for you in the near future, but you will have to say good bye to her for now." Linda told them.

The three somewhat disappointed friends dressed. Linda had Carol remain on all fours in the middle the living room. After showing her nephew and his two friends out Linda returned to the living room and positioned herself on the sofa next to Debbie.

"OK stand up and face us you fucking slut!"

Carol complied with Linda's order, as she stood in front of the two women she could feel semen leaking from her pussy and ass.

"I don't want you ruining my carpet use your fingers and mouth to clean yourself up with!" Was Linda's next order.

With her left hand carol used three fingers to wipe from the crack of her ass to the tip of her clit collecting up the jizz leaking from her ass and pussy. Then she licked her fingers clean, much to the amusement of Linda and Debbie.

"I can't wait any more come and give my cunt a good licking." Announced a very horny Debbie as she began to undress.

She was soon naked apart from her black holdup stockings, revealing erect dark nipples on her impressive 38e boobs. She sat on the sofa and shamelessly spread her legs wide revealing her moist shaven pussy. Carol hesitated as she had never considered sex with a friend she had known for years. Debbie sensed her friends inhibition.

"Come on don't be shy, it ain't gonna lick its self." Debbie said in a friendly voice.

Carol took a few steps forward, then got on her knees and buried her face into Debbie's pussy. She found that her friend tasted better than any of the women she had been with before. Carol was actually enjoying the Sweet taste of Debbie's pussy and Debbie was getting so aroused that she got on to the floor with her friend and the two women got in to a 69 position. They were oblivious to the jealous looks they were getting from Linda. After about five minutes of watching Linda started to strip off. Once naked she got on to the floor and managed to work two fingers into Carol's sexy ass while Debbie continued to lick her pussy. All of this was too much for Carol who shook as another powerful orgasm had her squirt love juice into Debbie's waiting mouth. Almost instantaneously Debbie reached her climax and let out a scream like a banshee.

As Debbie crawled off Carol with legs that had turned to jelly, Linda squatted over Carol's face.

"Lick my arse while I play with my cunt." Was all she said.

Carol tentatively began to lick Linda's anus, finding it not an unpleasant task she began to explore with her tongue. Meanwhile a red flushed Linda was furiously rubbing her own clit with her right hand and pinching her left nipple with her other hand. Carol began to push her tongue inside Linda's ass. This made Linda start to cum and she lowered her ass on to Carol's face to get more tongue inside her back passage. Carol couldn't believe how much she was enjoying bringing the woman who was being such a bitch to her to such a climax. After Linda had calmed down. She went to the kitchen to fix drinks for the three of them.

Tiberius2
Tiberius2
17 Followers
12