Carol's School Tales Ch. 02

Story Info
Someone knows about Becky at her old school.
2.7k words
4.23
117.2k
16

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

I knew I flashed my panties at the 4 schoolboys as I got out of the car. As I walked up the stone steps I clung to Jim's arm. Even though I didn't look anywhere but forward, I was aware of heads turning, lots of heads, mostly males. Jim took me to the headmaster's office.

"Do you know how humiliating and degrading this is for me?" I spat under my breath.

"Relax you look good, I mean fine."

"Thanks a bloody lot Jim!" I hissed.

I spent a few minutes with the headmaster and Jim, I mean dad. Then I was left alone with Mr Hobson. Christ if he was going to take another sly glance at my crossed legs, I was going to run out of his bloody school! Eventually he took me to my class up two flights of stairs! He lagged behind and without turning round I knew he was looking at my ass. When I reached the top of the second flight I caught him looking from 6 steps down. I swallowed hard and felt my face burn. The old bastard had seen right up my skirt now! I was going to have to put up with this everyday, with whoever walked behind me at the time. I shot into my seat just glad to get my legs out from everyone's gaze. At least the teacher was female I thought to myself.

For the first few weeks I kept myself to myself, although one of the girls seemed to want me to be friends with her, I tried to resist but we soon got lumped together on a science project. Despite all this I managed to take an interest in the schoolwork. By the end of the third week I found a slip of paper in my school books. I froze with terror as I read the words. My eyes shot round the class, and there he was grinning at me. I looked at the paper again and screwed it up, but the words had been branded on my brain, 'HELLO BECKY, I KNOW YOUR SECRET'.

At lunchtime I was all for running home. Another piece of paper landed on my desk, this time a hand covered it. I looked up into the grinning eyes. My mouth had gone dry and I was shaking. The hand left the folded paper and I just stared at it. I came to my senses and grabbed it then rushed to the girls toilets. I read it over and over. I had gone into panic now. I showed Jim and Becky the paper. We spent the night trying to figure out what to do. I tried to make them see we had to stop this. But the next day at lunchtime I followed Jim's wishes and I went to the old potting shed at the far end of the school grounds, as instructed by the scrap of paper. I had to find out what this boy knew and maybe more importantly, if he was going to tell someone what he knew!

I went in and closed the door. We stood looking at each other for a few moments. Zack wasn't too bad looking but he just didn't get involved in school work, and seemed too cocky for his own good.

"What do you want?" I asked, hoping to appear confident.

He pushed himself off the shed wall that he was leaning on, still keeping his hands in his pockets. He walked slowly round me looking at me the whole time.

"My cousin goes to your old school, he told me about how pretty you were. He said about your long legs and pretty hair, but he didn't say your tits were as big as they are."

I was feeling very scared now, but I was damned if I was going to show it in front of him!

"Like I said I know your secret. Becky."

He was behind me again just circling me. I closed my eyes realising the last few weeks had all been for nothing. He stopped in front of me.

"So do I get what I want, or do I tell everyone about the old you?"

I took a deep breath.

"My cousin told me about your Friday lunchtime performance under the school stage. All I want is you to do your thing for me."

He pulled out a £10 note.

"Well do I have to spell it out," he sneered.

"Please just let me go," I whimpered.

"You can go, but I will tell everyone about you if you do."

"What do you want?" I said slowly, looking at the note in his hand.

"What you gave the other boys at your old school, Blowjob Becky."

I shrunk back away from him.

"You want me to give you a...."

"Yeah, just like the other boys."

"You must think I'm crazy, you're just a boy!"

"I'm 18," he snapped, "the same age as you."

"Don't be ridiculous, I'm older than, you..."

I realised my words had confused him.

"I, I mean mentally I'm older than you, everyone knows girls mature quicker than boys," I said, hoping to god I had recovered my mistake.

"Look I just want a blowjob, I won't tell anyone I promise," he mumbled.

I could see doubt in his eyes now. But if I walked away how long before he got the hump and told someone.

"If I do then you promise not to tell a soul?"

Jesus had I just said that? What the fuck was I playing at?

"Yeah I promise. Sit down and show me your, your tits," he panted.

I watched him point to his blazer that he had spread out on the ground before I had got there. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. So do I trust him and hope to god he doesn't tell everyone? Or should I just go home and be a failure to my husband and his daughter?

I undid my blouse pulling it open, and then I pushed it off my shoulders. I looked at him and he licked his lips, he looked just as nervous as I felt! I pulled my bra straps off my shoulders. I looked down at the lacy bra cups that sagged slightly now the straps held no weight. Slowly I pealed the cups down. I heard him gasp as my nipples came into view. I didn't look at him, I couldn't! All that ran through my mind was that he was just an 18 year old schoolboy, and I was a 23 year old married woman!

"They are beautiful," he mumbled.

He moved forward, and I clamped my legs together and held my tiny skirt down. Why I didn't know, he was already feasting his eyes on my naked breasts! I heard him pull his zip down. His trouser legs were shaking, and his panting had become quicker. I looked up slowly and there it was in his shaking hand. He couldn't keep the bloody thing still if his life depended on it!

Slowly I raised my hand and gripped it. Another trembling gasp escaped his lips. I gulped hard and moved my head forward opening my mouth reluctantly.

"Wait, do you want, me to."

"Just get on with it," I spat, interrupting him.

"Oh fucking hell," he groaned excitedly.

That was all the encouragement he needed. He pushed his cock in my mouth like he had suddenly got his confidence back. I choked and gagged as he pushed right into my mouth. I tried to hold him back but he pulled my hand off his cock. I gagged again as his dick found my throat. His hand was on my head and he had pushed it back against the shed. I tried to push him back fearing he would choke me to death, in his lust crazed state to get himself off! He relented a little, and I started sucking him realising the sooner the better! As soon as he felt my mouth and lips working on his cock, he began panting faster and faster. Then his hips started to buck. My gagging and choking started again, but he was too far gone to care! I was just his cum bag. That was all he wanted. This was his dream to nail one of the schoolgirls. I wondered what he would think if he knew I was a 23 year old married woman! His arms had locked round my head now, and he was becoming more and more frantic. He was grunting and snorting, and now again he was fucking my throat! My nose was pressed against his pelvis. I thought I was going to suffocate. I tried to push him back but he just gripped tighter. My shoes scraped on the shed floor, as I tried to get my feet into a position where I could push away from him, but he held me tighter and actually stood on my thigh. I couldn't suck him now in fact my mouth had given up. It just hung open making obscene gurgling and choking noises. Then I felt it, hot and wet and sticky. He was swearing under his breath. I choked and as I did my head jerked forward which sent his cock into my throat! He eased back slightly as another jet hit my throat. I swallowed! I had to, before I choked to death. His salty spunk was now sliding into my belly, and all I could think was that I deserved it!

He pushed off panting and stumbling around. He looked down at my face, and the spunk which dripped out of my mouth. All of a sudden I saw fear in his eyes. He shook his head and rushed to put his cock away. My hand rubbed my throat it hurt and felt strained. I looked away from him feeling tears in my eyes. I saw the dirty foot print on my leg that his shoe had left, laddering my tights where he had stood on me to stop me from struggling. He gave my tit's a last look, and then wiped his hand across his mouth and left.

............................................... Now I know you are probably thinking I didn't deserve to be treated like this. I mean what must I have done to put up with my husband screwing his daughter? Well for the moment let me assure you I did deserve it, I deserved everything I got. I'm not going to tell you why, not yet, but please don't feel any pity for me; just imagine something so terrible that if you saw me on fire, you wouldn't put it out! ...............................................

I went home I didn't give a fuck about school. I just wanted to go home. How many people saw me? What they thought? I didn't have a clue. The mess my clothes and face were in must have attracted attention. But nobody asked, nobody approached, and why should they? I was just a stupid schoolgirl!

"What the hell are you doing home?" Becky asked, "Look at the fucking state you are in."

"I've got a new nickname, Blowjob Becky!" I yelled.

I burst into tears and she sat me on the couch.

"That boy was he at my old school?" she asked.

"No, his cousin was. He said he wanted the same as the boys at your old school got. So that is how you got that sore on your lips is it?" I snapped.

"Don't be ridiculous," she spat back.

"I know all about the things you did under the stage, god you little tart. That's how you got that cold sore, but it wasn't a cold sore was it? It was a bloody disgusting disease from some boy!"

"Did you do it then?" she asked.

I nodded.

"He just stood over me and waited, he asked me if I wanted something I don't know what. What did you do? Something disgusting before you let them!"

"Wait what did he ask?"

"Oh I don't know, I didn't let him finish I just told him to get on with it. Well what does it matter?" I screeched.

I looked at her, and the smirk on her face as it turned into a chuckle.

"It's not fucking funny!" I snapped.

"You stupid cow!" she said, and then giggled more.

"Its not funny Becky," I said slowly.

"Oh yes it is. So you swallowed him?"

"Don't be so horrible. Of course I swallowed him I didn't get a choice. So that makes me as bad as you," I grizzled.

"Oh no that makes you worse. He was going to ask you if he should wear a condom, and you said get on with it," she said, laughing out loud.

"You, you made them, wear condoms?" I asked in shock.

She lent forward and held my face up, until our eyes were no more than 6 inches apart.

"I never once had a naked cock in my mouth, NEVER!"

I sank back on the couch.

"Still you deserved it didn't you? Didn't you!" she bellowed.

"Yes," I mumbled finally.

I went and had a bath, hoping I could soak away my humiliation. Becky was wandering around humming to herself.

I went downstairs and she looked up from the telly.

"I saw this competition on the telly; you had to work out sayings from pictures. I couldn't get one, a bird flying past the sun, then it sort of turned round and went back towards a sign that said south."

"One swallow doesn't make a summer," I said

"No but it makes a schoolboy happy," she said, with a huge laugh.

I stormed out in tears and ran to my bedroom slamming the door.

"Oh come on I'm only joking," she called through the door.

"Go away and leave me alone," I grizzled.

"Yes just like a teenager," she said, and then laughed again.

God she was right! Here I was sulking in my room. Then I thought back to project I had started. I wanted it to be good; no I wanted it to be the best, so Della and I would have the best science project in the whole class! What the fuck was I thinking? I mean my room was full of teenage things. Becky had picked most of it, but I had added to it without even thinking! Whether I liked it or not I had turned into the teenage schoolgirl that I was pretending to be.

I went back to school the next day carrying Zack's blazer. I couldn't look him in the eye. I handed the blazer to him.

"Thanks," he mumbled.

"Oh Becky's got a boyfriend!"

I turned round and there stood 4 of the girls looking at me and Zack with big grins on their faces. They had seen me give the blazer back to him. It must have looked awkward. I didn't know what to say I looked at Della my new school friend. She was waiting for me to deny it.

"Help me?" I said, through tight lips at Zack.

"We are not going out together alright," he said, trying to appease the interest of more of our classmates.

"Yeah then why has she got your blazer?" a boy shouted.

Della looked at me. I could see that 'I don't believe you have already started dating' look in her eyes. Then it lifted, like she had found the cure for cancer.

"God Becky that was quick, I mean is that because you act so shy? Do the boys like that? Should I try that with Sean?"

"Look nothing happened we are not dating. I, I just found his blazer that's all."

Her smile dropped like she believed me.

"I didn't think he was your type. Oh Miss Newark wants to see you after registration. So why didn't you come back after lunch yesterday? Where did you go I looked for you at lunch time?"

I was fast losing my cool with my new friend.

"Will you help me with Sean? Will you ask him to go out with me?"

"Yes," I spat, just to shut her up.

So what the hell would happen next? Would I start dating a boy from school?

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers