Carol's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first step into black cock obsession.
2.3k words
172.4k
52

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2022
Created 11/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional account of a real woman.

She wasn't his first choice that night when he sat on that pub stool trolling for chicks. In fact, he had already spotted the lady, a delicious redhead, he'd be going home with across the bar. She was flirting with him with her eyes while he maintained a stoic look, driving her crazy. She wasn't used to men ignoring her.

How long before she makes her approach? he wondered.

Blaine was a hot-looking, twenty-four-year-old, black man in a pub full of white, predominantly middle-aged couples and singles. There was always, he knew, at least one older bird in every pub that was "curious." They were, like the slow antelope, easy prey.

At first, Blaine didn't even see the sweet looking blonde enter. It wasn't until he began flirting with the bartender to tease the redhead that he noticed her in the mirror behind the bar. Now he was flirting with both women...and the bartender. She, the bartender, had her elbows on the bar and was giggling at everything he said. Her face was so close to his she was practically begging to be kissed. The other two heard nothing but thought, surely, he couldn't be that funny.

The bartender picked up his huge hand and placed hers against it. It was like hers was a child's compared to his. Both the blonde and the redhead were very interested when they saw that big black paw dwarfing the bartender's hand. He noticed the blonde shift nervously in her seat. Her legs opened for a moment and he caught a glimpse of her knickers.

He'd always had a thing for blondes (who didn't?) and this one was definitely cute. Blondes with blue panties...it didn't get much better in his mind. She was definitely the one and now was the time to make his move. He walked to the loo and, as he passed her table, he remarked, "Nice knickers" in a voice no one but she could hear.

The pretty, mature blonde was taken completely aback. She didn't know what to say and he kept on walking. She started a slow burn.

What a jerk! she thought.How dare he?

At the same time she felt attracted to him. He was a bad boy and it had been a long time since someone like that had come on to her. From the look of him, he could have not only the bartender but any other woman there as well.

On his return, Blaine walked right past her, returning to his seat at the bar, flirting with the bartender as if he'd said nothing at all to the lovely lady with a pussy beginning to percolate. She wanted to tell that arrogant prick off and be closer to him at the same time. If she slapped his face would he take her in his arms?

"Are you always so obnoxious?" she asked nervously, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Pardon me?" he said, swinging his stool around to face her. His legs were splayed wide and he noticed she immediately cast a glance there.

"Watch out, she's pissed," the bartender laughed making Carol even madder.

"She's not pissed," he said to the barkeep but looking at the blonde. "In fact, I bet I can go home with her."

"A beer?" the bartender asked extending her hand to seal the bet.

"Beer," he said, shaking with the bartender.

Carol was completely agape. She didn't know what to say so she just continued what she had come up to get off her chest.

"Do you always make rude statements to women old enough to be your mother?"

"What statement was that, luv?"

"There should be no confusion. You've only made the one."

"I guess you lost me."

"Is this about the knickers?" the bartender interjected.

"He told you?" the woman gasped.

"Just that you'd flashed him."

"I did not flash him!"

"Are they blue?" the bartender asked.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"If they're blue, I guess I'd believe him. What are you so upset about? I doubt you're the first to give a guy a bit of a show to get his attention?"

"A show? Are you daft?"

"Look, we don't encourage dogging and that sort in here but I didn't see it so I can't take no action."

"Dogging? What are you on about?"

"Dogging. You know, flouncing yourself about and such. Are you saying you're not interested in him? Christ, you're the only one here who isn't."

"Listen," he said, interrupting a debate the cute blonde had no intention of engaging in when she first approached him at the bar, "I apologize. I shouldn't have been such a prick. It was just meant as a tease. Let me start over. I'm Blaine." He held out his hand to her.

"Carol," she answered, shaking hands. She had never been so repulsed and attracted to a man in her life.

She wanted to say more but the apology seemed to preclude it. Very smoothly Blaine ushered her back to her table. There he charmed her into buying two rounds of drinks then asked if she wanted to continue the conversation at her place.

"Just talk?" she asked.

"Just talk," he confirmed.

Both knew that wouldn't be the case. "If you want that beer, I'll need proof," the bartender yelled at the departing couple.

Without turning around, Blaine raised his hand over his head and waved. Even knowing sex was almost certainly coming, Carol wasn't prepared for the reality she encountered when Blaine entered her living room. It flabbergasted her that the first thing he did was put his hand atop her head exerting downward pressure.

"Just like that?" she asked, letting herself be pushed to her knees.

"Just like that," he answered. "You're going to want to get this first one as quickly as you can. I can be quite a handful before I bust that first nut," Blaine said laughing.

From her knees, Carol reached up and began unfastening Blaine's pants. Soon they were around his ankles and she was amazed.

"Oh my god, Blaine," she groaned, hefting the largest cock she'd ever seen and he was just barely beginning to get hard.

"You don't like it?" he asked facetiously.

"You're so bee-eye-gee," she cooed, spelling the word out and continuing to stroke him.

She couldn't get enough of Blaine's dick. It was a feast for her eyes. She could stare at it for days she thought. She wouldn't get a chance to just yet however as he pressed her face forward. Soon she was sucking a cock that overmatched both her hands and mouth combined. There was no containing this young, black stallion and, in short order, the interior of her mouth was awash in a tidal wave of cum.

It had all happened so quickly. Their arrival, her kneeling and sucking, him becoming enormous and shooting, her swallowing and recovering. What was next, she wondered and a sigh escaped her lips as the fact that he had not softened did not go unnoticed.

Blaine sat in a chair nude, one leg draped over the arm giving her full access to his cock. Carol was kneeling there running her hands on his thighs and abdomen avoiding it, almost as if she were afraid of it. Or perhaps it was her lust for it that caused her fear. For the third time in less than an hour she ignored her own screaming needs and used her mouth to please the young, black man.

She touched it, ran her fingertips along its spongy shaft. It leapt a short distance, responding to her touch, beginning to harden again. She pulled back in surprise before returning. She giggled like a nervous schoolgirl, said, "It's alive," and began stroking anew. He told her he liked her that way and she shivered slightly. Her nipples have hardened and he could see them straining at her top.

His cock was hardening, lengthening and fattening, and she leaned forward to kiss it gently. When it reached the 9 inch mark, she bounced it in the palm of her hand, feeling its heft. "It's beautiful," she told him kissing it again, letting her tongue experience it's ebony warmth.

He made it jump for her as he watched the soft pinkness of her tongue slide across it's darkness. "It likes you," he told her making it jump again.

Carol's breathing became shallower and her nipples get harder. Her pussy got wetter and wetter knowing she was kneeling for a black man, knowing what she intended to do to him, knowing what doing that would do to her, hoping she was arousing him as much as he was arousing her.

"I love your cock," she told him looking into his eyes as she brought it to her lips and kissed it. "I want to make it cum. Satisfying a cock like this makes me feel more of a woman. It's as if I've satisfied more of a man because it's more of a cock."

He smiled as he looked at her. "I love you loving my dick," he told her.

Her head dipped and he watched the head of his cock disappear into her mouth. He marveled at the contrast of the whiteness of her skin next to the blackness of his. She made a few tentative bobs with her head, trying to accustom herself to him, his size.

"It's so fucking big," she told him yet again as she gripped the shaft with both hands and was amazed there was still more cock available to her mouth than most men she'd known.

His cock pulsed involuntarily because he loved it when a woman talked dirty to him, used the F-word, the C-word, all those words she avoids in social settings because people might think her an S-word (slut). He made his cock jump in appreciation of her filthy vocabulary.

"Stop teasing," she said, squeezing tightly in response to the jump. "You're getting what you want."

"What about you?" he asked. "Are you getting what you want?"

He felt the warm vibrations of her soft, wet mouth as she groaned, "Mmmmm hmmmmm," as she slid down the long black shaft trying yet again to get her lips down as far as her top hand gripping his hot, slick dick.

Finally she realized that even with a two handed grip she'd never be able to deep throat enough of his cock to meet her hand so she moved her hands higher. She settled into a loving mouth and hand job, urging him to release his seed to her.

Surprisingly quickly, she could tell that he was again rapidly approaching another release. She uncoupled her bottom hand and he saw it slide under her skirt. He couldn't control himself any longer when he realized blowing him had caused such a strong need in her.

His cum came shooting, spurting, squirting, and pulsing out. It quickly filled her mouth and exploded past the seal her lips had pressed into the shaft. It oozed out the corners of her sexy mouth, down her chin, and onto her blouse. Even though he had gotten naked, she had remained completely clothed.

She swallowed valiantly but it was a losing battle. In desperation, she pulled the head out of her sucking mouth and swallowing throat and let the hot jets splash against her pretty face. Into her hair, onto her forehead, across the bridge of her nose, next to her eye causing her to have to squint, it went. Big white splotches coated her cheeks that were crimson with lust.

Finally it subsided. Cum still oozed from the slit and she eagerly lapped at it. He jumped because he was super-sensitive there immediately after climax. Her hand had left the moist confines hidden up her skirt and joined its partner back on the shaft.

She began at the bottom and slid them up that fat vein on the bottom of a cock, forcing out the last beads of creamy cum, aching to savor the freshest morsels on her tongue. She held it in her mouth, leeching all the flavor from the slimy soup before tilting her head back and letting it slide down to her awaiting tummy.

Looking up with her creamy, cummy face she smiled and said, "Mmmm mmmm. Damn that was good! I may never suck white cock again."

"Leaving so soon?" Carol purred contentedly as she watched Blaine pull on his pants.

She still harbored thoughts of Blaine fucking her or getting her off somehow.

"Got to get my free beer," he told her.

Carol knew then that she'd been completely used but even that realization did little to sour her growing affection for the young, hung, black. She felt herself blush scarlet at the embarrassment of having been taken advantage of so callously yet that humiliation simply excited her more. She couldn't explain it. Not even when Blaine asked for her knickers did she think to refuse his request. She did argue though.

"I'm sorry," she said, "what did you say?" She'd heard perfectly but the idea simply wouldn't register in her brain.

"You heard me, take them off," repeated Blaine, holding up his cell phone to take her picture. "You heard the bartender, I need proof to get my freebie."

"My frillies are worth more than a stupid beer. I'll give you the money to buy one."

"It's not about the money, Carol. It's about winning the bet. Now get them off."

Her legs were spread enough that his phone was already capturing footage of her blue knickered crotch.

"Hurry up, this thing only records for a few seconds."

Carol lay on her back and lifted her hips while Blaine video recorded her sliding her blue satin bikini down her silky legs and off. She knew her bare pussy would be part of that video. Her face was red as she handed her knickers to the young black man whose cock had bewitched her. He moved his phone close and snapped a photo of her messy face and departed.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot. I always loved looking at a man as he took in all of my nakedness with his eyes, it's like savoring a nice scotch and memory of its consumption years later. It's the way my first black lover, a 48yo blue collar worker looked at me, a 22yo white coed, naked on his couch one evening, thoughts for years to come, he was hung, girth, thoughts of how he fucked me that weekend in a small beach bungalow, always for the two of us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, plausible bet probably happens all the time with men. I met a young black man lounging around the pool with my two boys on a trip to Disney. I spent an hour talking with him while watching my boys making a fuss in the pool. My husband arrived back from a round of golf and collected the kids; they were headed back into park, they kissed me and left. I looked over at my young friend and said, " I guess that just leaves the two of us." Something just clicked in my brain making me horny, an hour later this 38yo white mom was sitting on his nice black cock. It would have been a good bet with my girlfriends.

Carol84210Carol84210about 1 year ago

It feels so real. Wanting to be treated like that? I can understand that, your explanation at the start of these comments is accurate i think. It works for me. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

My mature white wife loves to orally worship huge uncut black cock.Especially studs half her age. Sucking them licking them rimming them for prolonged periods of time. Often taking two heavy loads of hot cum from them swallowing every single drop. Black cock never softens. It only gets harder she claims. I have to believe her. I have seen for myself. She loves for me to watch her. Really turns her on sucking and getting expertly fucked at the hands of her black stallion. A total bbc slut. She cannot get enough uncut black horsecock. A true size queen to say the least. Great story and well described.

SubforgirlsandmenSubforgirlsandmenover 8 years ago
Others

I would love to have you meet my wife and I. I think she'd like you and if you forced me to kneel before you and suck you to cumming that she would avoid me and she would submit to you

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Momma Slut Kimberly is a slut for her daughter's boyfriend.in Interracial Love
Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
White Wife for BBC White wife goes black.in Interracial Love
Emily: Snowbunny Ch. 01 Emily becomes a black cock slut / snowbunny.in Interracial Love
More Stories