Carol's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
She admits an oral obsession with big, black cock.
2.2k words
88.8k
17

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2022
Created 11/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fictional account of a real woman.

Carol swung her door open and Blaine saw her bright smile. He dipped his head so their lips could meet. In a perversion of traditional relationships they'd already had sex (at least for those who still consider blowjobs sex) yet his lips hadn't touched hers until now.

Carol wore a dark green sweater and skirt combination with a blue blouse beneath the sweater. The skirt was very short, at least by her standards, and he mentally applauded her for choosing it. He made a motion for her to turn around and she spun with enough velocity that he could see the tops of her stockings.

"Ready?" Blaine asked.

Carol nodded and that smile returned. It was bright all right but not one of completely unrestrained excitement. There were a couple of things that bothered her about what she was going out to do.

For one, she was going to a hotel, overnight, with someone she didn't know all that well. Someone so wrong for her if she thought about logically. Still, They weren't heading for the alter. It was a sex date, nothing more, nothing less.

Sex date. That was the second thing diminishing her smile. Not that the date hadn't been arranged as little more than a mattress ravishment; she'd had a few of those...most of them fun. No, it was what was planned that made it both more troubling and more thrilling.

"Excited?" he asked when they were in his car heading for the city. She nodded and pulled the sweater closer around herself.

"But nervous," he said trying to draw her out a little.

"I guess so," she answered.

"The usual stuff?" he asked.

"The usual stuff," she confirmed.

"But that's not everything," he stated.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean that in additional to the usual stuff, there's more."

Yes, there was more that concerned her. It had been almost two weeks since they'd met in that pub and ended up back at her place with his cock in her mouth for the next hour or so.

They'd exchanged email addresses before he left and they began an exchange of messages. Blaine told her he had fun; Carol said she did too. He said she looked hot and was hot. She thanked him.

He said she was a great cocksucker; she said he made her blush. He asked her where she liked guys to cum. She said in her mouth and on her face. He told her she was perfect. She said he was her first black. They talked a LOT about his cock.

"You're worried about what we're going to do," Blaine said, returning from his remembrances of the past fortnight.

"Why would I be worried about that?" Carol asked, folding her arms across her chest. "I already did those things last time we were together."

"Because this time you agreed to. When we left that pub you didn't know that all you'd be doing was sucking my dick. This time you do. This time you don't have ignorance as an excuse for why your letting yourself be used in such a one-sided way. You want me to fuck you don't you?"

"You know I want to try it."

"By "it" you mean my dick."

"Yes."

"That's not going to happen. I made that clear."

"I know."

"Yet you agreed to this date anyway."

"Yes."

"Knowing all you'd be doing was sucking me off and fingering your pussy."

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I wish I knew. Right now I wish I'd said no."

"Want me to take you home?" he asked.

She hesitated but said no.

"Do you want me to tell you why? Do you want me to tell you not only why you don't want me to turn the car around but are also more excited than you've been in a long time?"

"Who says I'm excited?"

"You wouldn't be here otherwise. Are you saying you're not wet?" he asked putting his hand on her thigh and sliding it up. She grabbed his hand to make him stop. "If I touched your pussy right now it would be soaking wet, wouldn't it? Thinking about my dick makes you wet, doesn't it?"

"I already told you it did," she said almost bitchily, pushing his hand from under her skirt.

"OK," he said, "simple question. You could have a choice right now between going with me on our date or having a date with one of your white fuck buddies that you see sometimes. You know he'll fuck you, eat you, and do all those things a man does to please a woman. You know what I'm going to do with you. Who do you choose?"

You stalled not wanting to answer.

"You know the answer, Carol. Say it."

Finally she whispered, "You."

"Even though the other guy would be pumping away at your cunt, probably making you cum, you'd still choose me?"

"Yes."

"Even though you know I'll only be using you, that the sole purpose for our date is for you to service my dick?"

"Yes."

"You're excited Carol because you've spent the past two weeks savoring what you did that night, thinking about the cock you did it to. Then it was so unexpected, such a surprise. This time it won't be. You know you had a good time, now you want to see if it's as good as you remember. You've been thinking about my cock haven't you?"

"You know I have." She paused for a few seconds before continuing. "But what am I so excited?"

"I'm probably the first guy who's treated you like a slut and gotten away with it. It's different this time because of the cock. You actually want to be a slut this time. A slut to my cock. Don't you?"

"I don't know."

"When I accused you of being a slut in my note I offended you didn't I?"

"I guess so."

"But I also got you thinking about it, didn't I? Thinking about being a cock slut. Thinking about being a black cock slut. Did you log onto that site I told you about? The one where the women were all raving about BBC?"

"Mmmm hmmm."

"What did you think?"

"They all like black cock."

"That's putting it mildly. It was all about the black cock with them wasn't it?"

"Yes."

"They wanted to service their black bulls, without regard to their own pleasure, didn't they?"

"Yes."

"And they wouldn't be getting anywhere near the cock you'll be getting would they?"

"Not the ones I saw, no."

"It's all about the black cock with you tonight, isn't it? It's all about servicing black cock, isn't it? It's not about your pleasure, is it? Are you a slut Carol?

"I guess so."

"Don't me go Yoda on you Carol. No guessing. Tonight you're going to be a big black cock slut aren't you?"

"Yes." She sighed like some heavy weight had been lifted.

"That's why you're excited Carol, because you want to be a slut. You've wanted to be a slut for a long time."

When they got to their room Blaine asked her what she wanted to eat first: Dinner or him?

"You decide," she told him.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed when they were seated in the hotel restaurant.

"What's wrong?"

"I know her. She's coming over here. Fuck!"

"Helen, hello!" Carol effused when her friend arrived at their table. She rose from her seat, as did he, and exchanged fake cheek kisses. He shook her hand. Just her luck groused Carol, her first night out with a young black stud and she gets caught.

"I can't stay," Helen said, "you're just about to eat."

"Nonsense," Blaine said, holding a chair for her, "have a glass of wine first."

Carol glared at him. He signaled the waiter for another glass.

"You look wonderful!" exclaimed Helen. "Look at your colour!" Carol was blushing beet red.

"Doesn't she though, Helen," he agreed. "Let Helen see your outfit Carol. You were very careful in picking it out.

It's like he deliberately wants to embarrass me, Carol thought. So why then was she also excited?

Blaine could see Carol scowling at him but he also knew this discovery of them by her friend was both humiliating and exciting her. Carol stood and turned around, this time careful not to let her skirt fly up as she had earlier. Still, there was no mistaking that the hem lay high, high up on her thigh.

"You don't think its brevity makes her look like a slut do you?" Blaine asked Helen facetiously and heard Carol gasp.

"Carol knows I'm only teasing, don't you dear?" Carol was silent. Helen on the other hand decided it was time to depart.

"Fuck!" Carol said.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked sarcastically, acting like a bratty little brother.

"She'll tell everyone I'm fucking you."

"That's just wrong," Blaine said. "If you think it well help, I'll go after her and invite her up to the room. She'll see for herself you're only sucking me off."

"You're a prick," Carol told him.

"That's why we're here."

"Did you bring it?" he asked as soon as they were back in the room.

"Bring what?" she asked.

"You know," he said rummaging through her overnight bag. "Ah, here it is."

He held up the twelve-inch ruler. He knew ever since he'd bragged that he could lay a ruler along the top of his cock and it wouldn't reach the end that she wanted to see for herself.

Blaine unzipped his fly and took out his cock and balls. His flaccid cock hung down over his balls.

"I've never seen anything like it?" Carol murmured as she sank to her knees, staring at his soft dick. Of course she'd seen it before, but that was a fortnight ago, an eternity. It was like she was seeing it anew.

"Do you want to get it hard or should I?" he asked.

"You do it. I want to watch you play with yourself."

He began stroking his cock, looking at her looking at it.

"Hardly the behaviour of a slut," he said. "You're supposed to be servicing me.

Carol leaned forward and gave it a quick kiss on the head. "There, now be quiet and get it hard." She watched him stroke himself with wonderment.

"Do you want to measure?" he asked when he'd reached full staff, "or should I just continue wanking and cum all over that pretty dress of yours?"

She laid the ruler carefully along the top of his phallus and stared in awe that it didn't even reach the head.

After she sucked the cum from him the first time that night, they lay naked on the floor with her head in his lap, nuzzling his oozing, gooey cock.

"I can't believe I actually admitted I'm a slut," Carol said as Blaine stroked her swollen slit causing her to moan.

"You still think you want to fuck it, don't you?" he asked.

"Mmmm hmmmm," she said kissing the shaft.

"You don't," he told her but knew she wouldn't know that until she tried. "I want you to mount me."

Quickly she straddled him before he changed his mind. She couldn't just rise up just a little and sit down on it like she would with other men. She had to straighten her knees and elbows so she could get her cunt enough altitude to place her pussy above his cockhead. He held his cock straight up at the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself so that several inches disappeared into her.

He lay there as she tried several different positions trying to get comfortable riding his enormous cock. It wasn't working. She couldn't ride it.

"It's no use," she said. "You'll have to get on top."

He rolled her over and knelt between her legs. He let her position the head at her slit and thrust. This was better for her. Blaine got his cock about half way in and began fucking Carol. She quickly approached orgasm as his fat cock stretched her cunt causing her clit to pop out. The length of his dick slid along her little button in long strokes.

She didn't make much noise other than a few grunts but her body flailed about like a fish in a boat.

He kept at it until she began to dry up and asked him to stop. She winced as he pulled out. "You're going to be sore tomorrow," he told her.

"I know."

"Want to fuck some more?" he asked teasingly.

"Nooooo."

Now they both understood why he said she really didn't want him to fuck her.

"What then?"

She knelt between his legs and began sucking him again. He pushed her head off his cock.

"Say it Carol."

"Please, Blaine."

"No, not that."

"What then?"

"Tell me you're my slut."

"I'm your slut, Blaine. I'm a white slut for your black cock."

"Tell me you're my mouth slut."

"Yes, Blaine, I'm a mouth slut. Use my mouth Blaine. Take your pleasure from my mouth."

Blaine's mouth slut let her lips slide over his cock again and they would relinquish their black prize until it was dry.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the story

Just as there are white women that become obsessed with serving blackcock there are also white men.

Before everyone tells me I’m crazy,l know that already. My whole life I have looked for my perfect match, a woman like Carol. I am driven to have my wife become addicted to sucking a black mans cock. Finding out and seeing her humping her fingers as she sucks a blackcock while he humiliates her. Confident in her addict and the power he has over her.

SubforgirlsandmenSubforgirlsandmenabout 8 years ago
Yum

I love your writing style and how hot it makes me. I wish I could serve you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
carol is real

She is drawn, and that happens

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
Oh no!

To think that in less than a couple of weeks I'm going to be looking at rulers every day and remembering this story! Stretching the point size-wise a bit maybe - literary license and all - but it still made me hot thinking about seeing Carol measuring your penis.

I googled the subject (what in the world is happening to me?) and according to wikipedia the longest measured penis in the world is something like 13 and a half inches long. Does that mean that you have the biggest one in history :)))

Well, I guess somebody has to have the biggest one, right? I liked this story, even though the "slut" references still sting a little. I will get my red marker out about the last sentence - I think you meant "would not relinquish" - but why quibble about a little thing when it comes to your big thing :) right?

XXX

Marie

younghungblackyounghungblackover 14 years agoAuthor
For Another Perspective...

Thank you for the thoughtful comment. I agree that some of the content of my "Carol" stories is over-the-top for some. Remember though, these are labeled as fictional accounts of a real woman. Nothing in these stories has actually happened but they are the nature of my correspondence with her. Carol and I have never met nor do we plan to because the distance between us is too great, but there is a part of her that wishes these stories could come true. I also agree that it becomes difficult to continue to excite Carol without resorting to things that can be a bit overdone. Compare this story to "My First White Blowjob" which is not so exaggerated because the events actually happened. Thanks again for the comment. Blaine

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Megan Turns into a Black Cock Slut College girl teachs her to love big black cocks.in Interracial Love
Alyson is Addicted to Her Black Cock Alyson will do anything for her big black cock.in Interracial Love
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories