Carol's Turn

Story Info
Older woman and younger man skip a boring dinner.
3.1k words
4.31
71.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
51 Followers

I sat in front of the mirror "putting on my face". That is what my Mother used to call it. At forty-two I saw the signs of age clearly. Make-up helped cover it but I always saw it. Why do women get old and men simply age? It is not fair. No reason to dwell on what I cannot change, at least permanently.

I continued getting ready for Allen's office party. There are two standard parties, a cookout during the Summer and the obligatory Christmas get together for all the staff. There are a couple of others just for the upper management. It was a badly kept secret since everyone knew about it. These parties were so dull. Trophy wives being shown off while successful businessmen bragged about their latest deals. Real estate is big business and my Allen is one of the best. We have the best of everything. Our two children in college and all the jewelry I could ever want. Dull parties not withstanding.

I slid the little black dress over my slip. A once over in the full length mirrors (I have the three mirror set up) and I was ready. Early even! As I smoothed down the dress I remembered the first one of these parties. I was so excited! Allen had picked out a sexy outfit, insisting I wear garter with suspenders. The party was nice. That my Allen had been included was enough to make us both happy. By the time we returned home I was so horny I made the first move. That was the first real fuck I ever experienced. It left me satisfied and wanting more!

Now fifteen years later, sex was neither good nor often. As time went by my life became about our children and his about buying and selling property. He has a knack for speculating. I had a knack for caring. Enough of this introspection!

I take one last hard look at myself in the mirror, trying to be honest.

My dark hair, almost black, going to my shoulders. Not completely straight with a cute curl at the end. I am just less than five feet nine inches (in heels). I am blessed with a slim figure. Curves just right for the dress tonight. I do whish was a little bigger up top though.

Several years ago I had considered plastic surgery. Allen talked me out of it. He whisked me off for a wonderful weekend trip to Colorado to prove to me how sexy I still am. After that weekend things quickly returned to normal. Since then I always wondered what if.

Which brings us back to tonight. No garter this time. I did opt for new black panties, lacey with a small bow in front. Matching bra, both virtually see through. I doubted anyone would see through them tonight but it felt damn sexy to wear them.

"Honey, are you almost ready?"

I answered, "Just finishing up. I'll be down in a minute."

Shaking my head and holding back a sigh I grab my wrap and head downstairs to my dear sweet husband, patiently waiting for me.

The stairs come down the side and curve, opening to the foyer. Allen used to stop everything to watch me descend, making my entrance. Tonight I got a smile as he continued talking on his cell. He wears that stupid ear pierce and tends to talk with his hands moving to emphasize his points. I used to like that. It showed his passion. Now, it just irritated me.

"Darling, please hang up that damned phone!"

He glared at me, at least with the ear pierce he could not cover the phone, he tried to silence me with a look. Much like out sex life this did not work. He just kept talking while ushering me to the car.

The drive to the party was about twenty-five minutes. Allen never ended the call. We finally arrived at the hotel. Allen had booked a room for he night. It was almost mandatory now. If you did not get drunk and tell everyone how your wife was going to please you after the party, what was the use of even showing up? I was starting to feel like the trophy wife of old. Emphasis on old.

The valet opened my door greeting with a warm smile, "Good evening M'am!"

I needed help to climb up out the car so Kevin (I saw his nametag) graciously offered his arm. Getting out of the car caused my dress to slide up my thigh. I caught my benefactor trying to sneak a peek. On impulse I stopped mid way, "Oh my purse! I will need that later."

A graceful as possible I slid back into the seat and picked up my purse (I would check it with the coat girl inside). Once more Kevin offered his arm and this time I made sure he got a good look. Kevin's smile was bigger this time but he did not blush. I knew I was not the first frustrated wife to show off for him but this made feel even better. He WANTED to get a peek.

I returned his smile and waited for my husband to walk around the car. This took time because the valet needed instructions on how to park this most special of cars. Kevin asked if I was here for the big party.

"Yes I am." I leaned towards him and whispered, "It is so boring. Even alcohol doesn't make things better anymore."

"Well, I will be working inside later." he whispered into me ear, "Please let me know if I can do anything to make your evening more enjoyable."

I looked up into Kevin's eyes, green, hair was cut short and brown. He is defiantly young and judging by his arm, in good shape.

Trying to sound sexy I replied, "I will certainly keep that in mind big boy."

I almost lost my composure, flirting with this young man. Practically a boy!

Allen arrived just before I lost my nerve in front of Kevin. We entered the hotel and made our way to the ballroom. A few cocktails and tedious small talk had all but erased my thoughts of Kevin and his promise. I was stuck with Angela. She spent her time split between bragging about her new daughter, just three months old, and complaining about her husband pestering her for sex.

Woo boy, if only I had that problem!

It was getting late when I heard a voice behind me, "So, are you looking for something fun to do?"

Startled I looked around; there stood the cute valet. I could not stop myself from smiling, "Well, I have been looking for a way to escape for awhile. Any suggestions?"

He smiled and I swear his eyes twinkled. He was adorable in the hotel outfit, "I have one but it will take a few minutes to prepare. Interested?"

I pretended to mull it over, "Possibly. What do you have in mind sweetie?"

"Now that would be telling wouldn't it? Look, I am almost done here. If you take my last drink all I have left is to make a round clearing the empties. Then I will come and rescue my princess. All I need from you is a yes."

Now I really did consider this. Was he being serious? This young man had me thinking rather naughty thoughts.

I could play this game a little longer. Closing my eyes slightly I took a deep breath and slowly took the last glass of champagne from his tray.

"I'll take that as a yes then. Wait here, I will be right back."

I kept an eye on Kevin as he quickly and efficiently cleared a few tables. Navigating the crowd he exited one of the large doors at the back. I kept looking around and finally located my husband. He was chatting up the CEO and his wife. I had this pleasure about one hour ago and defiantly had no desire to relive it. Now I truly was anxious for Kevin to return. I started thinking about him and imagining how he kissed.

I am sure I was blushing.

Minutes passed as I finished my drink. It was getting late and I saw Allen looking about the room. I knew he was looking for me. Luckily there were enough people between us to obscure his view. I had a few more moments of precious freedom left, where was Kevin?!?

Again a voice from behind, "Excuse me M'am. You have phone call."

I turned around to find my knight rescuer. Once more Kevin extended his arm and led me through the lobby to the house telephones. We rounded the corner and he kept walking, "This way. There is an exit in the back."

Kevin established a good pace for me walking in heels. Holding the door open I entered a stairwell.

Kevin joined me there and pulled me to him, "You look fantastic. From the moment I saw you in the car I have not stopped thinking about you."

Kevin leaned down, I felt lightheaded, he brushed my cheek with his own and whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you."

My knees went weak. His presence was overwhelming, just as intoxicating as the alcohol. I turned my head, finding his mouth waiting for mine. We finally kissed!

Thankfully he was holding me; otherwise I would have sunk to the floor. As it was I melted into his arms. Moving to my side he bent enough to slide his right arm under my legs and swooped me off the ground.

"Come with me and I promise not to bore you!"

"Yes baby, rescue this princess.", I smiled in return.

After drinking much, eating little and literally being swept off my feet I felt like I was floating. I saw everything but none of it mattered. Kevin carried me up the stairs, into the hotel and pulled out a key card. That is when it hit me. What was I doing?

Kevin slipped the card into the slot, pushed open the door and starting walking in, me still in his arms.

"Kevin, what, what is going on. I am not sure..."

The champagne was having an effect now. I should not be here, I was married after all. This boy, well younger man, had me in such a state all I desired was to stay.

"Ssh sweetheart. I will take good care of you."

He gently carried me to the bed and placed me down. I opened my eyes and tried to speak but his mouth quickly covered mine with another kiss, even better then the first.

Our kiss continued as I felt his hand on my thigh, under my dress. His caressed my legs as he moved closer and closer to my pussy. Our kiss broke for a moment. His fingers remained active. Before I could catch my breath he was kissing me again, now his hand rubbing the outside of panties.

I was in heaven! I moved my legs apart trying to give him better access, trying to get more attention to my now wet pussy. His kissing did not stop, his hand slipped inside my panties now. He easily spread my lips and pushed a finger inside me. Wonderful!

"Mmmm!" was all I could manage. His tongue in my mouth and finger wriggling in my cunt had me squirming. He moved back a little, breaking our kiss.

"You have to the be the sexist beast I have ever seen."

The look in his eyes almost made me orgasm right then.

"You seem to be... ready. Take off your panties for me."

I liked that idea. He had me more excited than I had ever been. Now it was my turn to show him exactly what he was going to get.

Standing up, only somewhat unsteadily, I pulled down my dress and gave Kevin a "come fuck me" look. I reached up under the hem and ever so slowly pulled down my most intimate apparel. Not actually revealing my sopping wet slit to him. Though that was not needed. Kevin locked his focus on my eyes the entire time. I swear I watched lust build in those beautiful eyes.

"Give them to me."

A simple request but at that moment, it was if a royal command had been issued. I felt compelled to obey. I leaned forward and let the undergarment dangle from my index finger. "Just for you big boy."

He took the panties with one hand and pulled me to him with the other.

"I know you are ready. Now, lets get me prepared."

Another kiss and I knew what he wanted. With him sitting on the bed I dropped to my knees. I struggled a bit to unbuckle his belt. The zipper was easy. Kevin went sans underwear so his cock appeared directly in front of my face.

The blood was flowing and I knew this dick would feel good between my legs. First things first. I dipped my head and planted a few kisses on the tip. Looking up I saw his eyes on me. I began to wonder if he ever blinked. Challenged by his stare I quickly took the entire hardening tool into my mouth. There was no reaction, well other then the dick growing, as I wrapped my tongue around it. His face showed almost no expression and those eyes. Like ice, cold hard and oh so beautiful.

I moved back up his shaft so my lips encircled the head and sucked as hard as I could. This almost always made Allen cum. Kevin smiled. At least I had some control now.

"Baby, I am ready now."

Giving him a little hum before I pulled off actually made him shudder. It was definitely my turn again!

Kevin leaned back and scooted back until he was laying flat on the bed. I crawled up there with him. He pulled me over his body. That hard cock brushing my thigh as I straddled him only made me wetter. Since my dress hindered my movements I started to take it off. Kevin stopped me.

"Leave it on. I want to see you riding my cock in this sexy dress."

With that we moved together, me spreading my legs as far as possible in this dress and him positioning himself for me. I was eager for this and slowly took him into me. As I was fully impaled I leaned back just a bit to enjoy the fullness Kevin gave me.

I opened my eyes a few moments later to once more find him staring at me. We were both ready. I started to move but his strong hands held my hips in place.

"Wait a moment. I want to watch you cum all over my cock."

With that he moved his right hand off my hip to my exposed thigh. Sliding up to my cunt he used gentle circles on my clit with his thumb. It felt perfect. He was thicker then Allen, stretching me, his thumb worked magic on my clit. Instinctively I tried to grind against him. Again he stopped me. Just a little pressure from his left hand reminded me what he wanted.

"Don't move. Just stay still.", he whispered.

He increased his tempo and now only slightly brushed against me. My ass clenched and my pussy twitched. He was throbbing inside me and I felt my orgasm building. I had never done something like this before and knew I would again, soon!

Time seemed to stand still. My entire body was tight. I was desperate to move my hips, to feel him slide in and out of me. Finally I cried out, not words just sounds and grunts and I saw colors I had never seen before, my world seemed to explode around me, chaos everywhere but so perfect.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through my body. Too soon I returned to reality. Kevin was still hard and still throbbing inside me. I collapsed on his chest resting my head on his shoulder. I felt like a teenager again. I was spent but wanted more. Relaxed but every sense working overtime.

Finally I lifted my from his body. He pulled me close so my hair framed his face. Another kiss and another small orgasm. There was no end to what I was experiencing today. I started moving my hips. This time he did not stop me.

When I could finally focus my eyes there he was below me staring at me.

"What?", I asked.

"I want to you suck me off. I want to cum in your mouth. See your tongue coated in white and swallow every drop."

How could I deny him that?

Ever so grudgingly I eased off him. I wanted to make him cum but equally wanted to keep practicing my new favorite position. His dick making a wet slapping noise as it popped out of me onto his stomach. Once more on my knees I wrapped my hand (almost) around this hard and glistening wet cock. I knew exactly what to do.

Slowly stroking him I cleaned my cum off the head. After getting a good taste of myself I engulfed the knob. Sucking and humming until he started to spasm. Thick spurts of hot cum started filling my mouth. Salty and bitter and just delicious. Remembering what he asked for, I kept most of his sperm in my mouth. A little dribbled from a corner though.

Again, his eyes penetrated me. I opened my mouth, showing my obedience to him. Imagine my surprise when he pulled me to him and shared yet another kiss (this guy really knew what a woman wants). We shared his cum!

Holding me tight Kevin switched our positions so I was lying down on the bed. Totally satisfied I sighed and enjoyed his body against mine. Our passion quenched, needs met and everything just right.

I did not realize I had fallen asleep until Kevin woke me up.

"Baby? Baby? You need to get up and shower. Your husband will be here soon."

Stretching I let go a small moan and wondered why. Everything was great and ... my husband!

"I uh well Kevin..."

Interrupting me, "Baby you need to get cleaned up and ready for Allen. He will be here soon."

"Kevin I don't even know what room we are staying in!"

With a smug smile Kevin told me this was the room.

I felt my cheeks as I blushed, "Kevin, I have never done this..."

Again he interrupted me, "Baby, let me tell you a story. I think it will make tonight even better..."

Giln
Giln
51 Followers