Carol's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I'm still buzzing," I said.

"I was thinking more about the dancing with the boys. I feel sexy, slutty and ready for more all at the same time. That boy Justin was feeling my naked ass as we danced and he's even younger than my son, I was shocked when he lifted my dress and slid his hands in my panties to hold my ass, but I was about ready to ask him to move his hand to my pussy when that damn phone started ringing," she said and we both started laughing.

"Rick and I were practically humping each other, practically hell we were humping each other, my panties are soaked," I said during our laughing.

We sat outside for about another hour talking about what we saw and how we would have reacted if our son's showed up; we agreed we wouldn't have been as cool about it as Lisa was. Finally we decided to go to bed, I didn't even undress I just collapsed on my bed and slept all night.

I woke to the smell of fresh brewed coffee. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen and saw Sarah in her bra and panties pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Pour me one too," I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, and look at you looking all slutty wearing the same dress the day after," she said with a smile.

I unzipped the back of my sundress and step out of it while Sarah poured the coffee.

As she turned handing me my coffee she said," Ah that's more like it, now I don't feel bad about walking around in my underwear. Actually I slept in my clothes also and just took my dress off after I went potty."

"Are you okay with what happened last night?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm still surprised by what happened, but yeah I'm okay and a little excited by it also."

"It was exciting, can't argue with that."

We sat out on the deck drinking our coffee, it was around 9:30 AM and there were quite a few boats out on the lake, but none of them close enough where they could tell that we were not fully dressed.

"You want to do something daring?" asked Sarah.

"Depends on what you consider daring."

"Let's go skinny dipping."

"When and where?" I asked surprised.

"Now right off you dock, what a great way to get refreshed after spending a night sleeping in our clothes."

"Look at you coming out of your shell," I said with a laugh.

"I wasn't that conservative, but yes I like being where no one knows me and I can be more daring, so what do you say?"

I stood up and ran towards the dock with Sarah right behind me; we removed our undergarments as we ran down the dock and both leaped off the end into the water.

We both let out a howl as we hit the cold lake water, that's a shock to the system when you first wake up; it felt better after we were in for awhile.

We stayed close to the dock and swam some and talked, it was fun.

"Holy shit, there's a black guy in a canoe coming our way," said Sarah as she was looking over my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Daryl, the physical activities director from the nudist park. I told Sarah who it was and that he was a nice guy.

"He maybe a nice guy, but we are naked you know," she said.

He pulled the canoe right up to us.

"Hi Carol, glad you came back. Who's your friend?"

"Sarah, I would like you to meet Daryl, Daryl this is Sarah."

"Hello Daryl, nice to meet you," Sarah said with a big smile. I guess seeing how handsome he is, made her forget about her concerns of him approaching us when we were naked.

"We were about to get out, do you have time to join us for some coffee," I asked.

"I was paddling into town, but it wasn't for anything urgent, so a coffee would be nice."

I started to climb the ladder that was nailed to the end of the dock when Sarah said

"Hey did you forget we're naked?"

"No did you forget I told you he works at a nudist resort, he's seen it all," I said laughing.

Daryl over hearing the conversation said, " Sarah I'll look the other way if you like."

"No that's okay, I was just over reacting, you can look, I mean you don't have to look away."

I climbed up the ladder and Sarah was right behind me, we picked up our underwear where we dropped them on the dock. Daryl pulled the boat onto the beach and walked to the house with us. It was actually the first time I saw Sarah naked without trying to cover her self like she did when Jack walked up on her, she has one excellent body. I was a little jealous when I saw Daryl giving her the once over. Her waist was narrow and flared out to nice round hips and butt, my ex would say hips made for fucking, her pussy was covered with black hair, but there wasn't a curl in them, poker straight and fairly long.

Her breast had little or no sag which was unusual, because they were well rounded and full, maybe she had implants, if so, good ones. Her nipples were long and dark.

We scooted inside when we heard a motorboat, but it was far enough away.

"Damn ladies this place is a mess," said Daryl as he looked over the remnants of last night's party.

"We had people over last night and haven't had a chance to clean up," I said.

"I'll help if you like," he offered.

"That won't be necessary, but you're so sweet to offer," I said.

I then leaned into him and whispered, "I want to fuck you so bad."

"Hey I heard that, I'll leave you two alone if I'm in the way," said Sarah.

I really didn't think she could hear me and I didn't want her feelings to be hurt. I just wanted to tell Daryl how I felt.

"No, no I just felt compelled to talk dirty," I said.

"Ladies there's enough here for both of you," he said with his oh so handsome grin.

"Is that a fact?" said Sarah, with a smile. "All I see is a bulge in your shorts."

"You want to see my 18 year old black cock Sarah?"

"18, Jesus, I feel like a cradle robber, but yes this old white lady wants to see it."

"That makes two old white ladies," I chimed in.

"You mean two incredible hot white ladies," he said

The kid knew all the right things to say.

"Let's go into the bedroom I don't want anyone walking in on us," I said.

We followed Daryl into the bedroom, Sarah didn't comment on how he knew where it was.

"Sit on the bed ladies," said Daryl, and we did what we were told and sat on the end of the bed.

Daryl stood in front of us and said," Okay Carol, tell me what you want to see and you don't have to be shy about it."

"I want to see your beautiful black cock."

"And you Sarah."

"I also want to see your big black cock."

"Ladies say, Please Daryl I want to see your big black cock."

We answered in unison, "Please Daryl, show us your big black cock."

I could see where he was going to work, 'the young black guy with two older white women' for all it's worth, but I didn't mind and Sarah didn't seem to either, it was hot!

He lifted his tee-shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He didn't have an inch of fat on him, all hard black muscle. He took his time with his shorts and even turned his back to us, so we saw his hard black ass first. I looked at Sarah and she practically had her mouth open. He slowly turned and let us see his big black cock and it was long and hard, I felt like I lost my breath when I saw it and I could hear Sarah let out a low moan.

"Oh my god you're beautiful," said Sarah.

I reached out to touch it, but he stepped back.

" Carol, ask permission."

"Daryl, please let me touch your cock."

He stepped closer to me and I took his cock in my hand, it felt so good.

Sarah said, "Daryl my I hold your balls in my hand, please?"

"Very good Sarah you did that just right, yes you may hold my balls."

Sarah reached out and took his two big balls in her hand and gave them a gentle squeeze.

I was so hot. "Daryl, may I lay back and spread my legs for you so you can look at my cunt?"

With a big grin he said, "Yes Carol I want to see your wet cunt, I bet a lot of white guys you work with want to see your cunt, don't they Carol?"

"Yes many of them do."

"But you don't show them do you Carol?"

"No I don't."

"Why Carol?"

"Because I only want you, a black man, to look at my cunt," I said as I lay back on the bed and spread my legs.

"You have a beautiful pussy Carol, so wet and pink. Sarah do you have a nice wet cunt?"

"Yes I do Daryl," said Sarah in a deep sexy voice I never hear from her.

"Mmm, do want to show it to me Sarah?"

"Yes please Daryl."

"Why should I let you show me?"

Sarah was quit for a beat or two, I guess trying to figure out how to answer.

"I want you to see my cunt because my husband never says anything nice about black people and that bothers me. I want a black man to see the cunt he thinks he is the only one that will ever see it."

That answer kind of took me back, getting kind of heavy, and it had the same effect on Daryl, but he played along.

"Lay back and open your cunt for this Blackman to see."

Sarah laid back next to me and spread leg legs and reached down to part her pubic hairs to give him a better view of her wet lips.

"You ladies have beautiful cunts and I'm glad you wanted to share that with a brother."

"Oh my God Daryl, please let me suck your young black cock," Sarah blurted out.

With a laughed he said,"kneel in front of me and suck me," which she did.

I sat there mesmerized watching Sarah sucking the head of his cock, then licking the shaft and even putting his balls in her mouth. I was feeling left out.

"Daryl."

"Don't worry Carol, I didn't forget you. Sarah give Carol a turn now." He had to tell her again, she was so engrossed in sucking him." Sarah, stop now and give Carol a turn." She let go of him and sat back on the bed. I kneeled in front of him and began to suck.

After I covered every inch of his cock and balls with my mouth, Daryl said.

"Carol lay back I'm going to fuck you now." And I needed to get fucked badly!

He slid his long shift in my cunt and started a slow steady pump.

"Sarah lay next to Carol and let me finger you until you cum."

"Yes Daryl, thank you, "Sarah said.

We were busy for ten to fifteen minutes when I had an orgasm that shook the house; Daryl pulled out just in time and shot his cum from tummy to my tits.

Sarah told Daryl to lie on his back, which he did without comment, and Sarah laid on top of him and ground her pussy against his semi erect cock until she let out a series of curse words as she climaxed.

We all dozed off after that, I'm not sure for how long, but I woke up when Daryl was trying to get out from under Sarah, she woke then too.

Daryl put on his clothes and said," I hate to have the best time of my life then run, but I have to get to the camp before I miss giving a exercise class."

Sarah and I were still spread out on the bed like two sluts, but did manage to say

"Thank you Daryl."

He was out of the house for about 15 minutes when Sarah got up and mumbled something about a shower and went to her room. I took the opportunity to take a shower in my bathroom. When I was washed and dressed I walked out on the deck, Sarah was already sitting there, we just looked at each other, and then laughed.

"That was insane, very hot, but insane," said Sarah.

"I can't believe we did what we did."

"there were a lot of firsts for me, first time I cheated on my husband, first time I blew a black guy and first time a friend watched me, First time I played being subservient to someone, which I really found to be sexy. First time a was in a threesome and I'm sure there were other firsts I can't even think of right now," She laughed," and hey, it dawned on me when we were at work the other day and I asked you if you did anything exciting you said you had sex with a black guy, I didn't believe you, but you did have sex with Daryl before, right?"

"Yes I did and it was the first time I had sex in a long time."

"Have you had sex with the other boys?"

"No haven't, but I had the opportunities, but I didn't."

"Why not?"

"I'm not sure exactly, I think it mostly has to do with the fact that I know Daryl is probably screwing, which he denies, half the middle aged white women at the campground, so I guess I didn't feel like I was aiding in the corruption of someone over 30 years younger than me."

"I can't believe I sucked the cock of an 18 year old boy," said Sarah.

"By the way," I asked, "does your husband really have a problem with blacks?"

"No, but I didn't know what to say when Daryl wanted me to say why I wanted him to see my cunt, I wanted him to see it and I just made that up, too much huh?"

"A little, but I bet a lot of men would go crazy if their wife was spreading her legs for a member of a race they didn't like."

"I think Sam would be more pissed off if I showed my cunt to a Red Sox fan." With that we both cracked up.

When I went inside for a coffee refill I noticed the light flashing on the answering machine, I never heard the phone ring. I played the messages. The first one was from Lisa saying everyone got home alright, and she had a great time and we should do it again. The second message was from Kathy asking if Jack took the tour of the house and the third was from Rick's cell phone asking me to call him.

I called Kathy and told her Jack was here and then we chatted for awhile.

I called Rick.

"Hi Rick, it's me Carol."

"Hi Carol, I hope you didn't get mad that all us guys came over so late last night."

"I didn't mind it turned out to be fun, are you okay with your mom being here?"

"Well I wasn't thrilled about my friends looking at her in her panties and that god damn Tony was all over her on the dance floor, but what the hell I really don't blame him, the horn dog is always drooling over my mom anyway," he said with a chuckle.

"She was just having fun like the rest of us."

"Yeah I know, the reason I'm calling is I was asked by my boss to leave work early and drive to Mountainside and pick up some new life saving equipment and was wondering if you would like to ride with me and Justin, Sarah could come too if she wants?"

"How far away is it?"

"Just about an hour drive, but it would be a good way for you to see more of the area."

"Okay, pick me, but I'll ask Sarah."

As I walked back with my coffee I explained to Sarah about the phone messages, and I had to return a few of the calls. I also told her about taking the ride with Rick and Justin and asked if she wanted to go.

"To tell you the truth Carol, I don't trust myself being around any of these guys right now, I still have to adjust to what has happened so far, I think I'll pass on the ride, you don't mind, do you?"

"No I understand, this is supposed to be a relaxing few days, not a test of your will power," I said.

"It's my sudden lack of will power that has me concerned,"

Around mid afternoon Rick and Justin arrived.

"Are you ladies ready to go?" asked Rick.

"I won't be able to go, I'm not feeling well," Sarah lied.

"I'm ready to go, what do you have to pick up?" I asked.

"Three defibrillation packs."

"Okay, if you don't mind I'm going to bring my camera and try to get some scenery photos," I said.

As we walked around to the front of the house I saw the car they pulled up in, old, dirty and it didn't look all that safe.

"That's your car Rick?"

"Yeah I know it's kind of messy."

"Kind of? "We'll take my car," I said and they didn't object.

We got in my Mercedes, I drove, Rick was in the passenger seat and Justin was in the back sitting behind Rick.

"At the end of your driveway turn right," Said my co-pilot.

Justin and Rick both made a comment that we should go to the nudist camp someday as we drove past the entrance

"I can't believe you haven't been there already," I said.

"Well you can't just walk in and I've never been invited or shipwrecked there," he said with a big grin. I noticed Justin didn't ask what he was talking about, so I guess he was already told about my adventure with Tony.

Most of our ride was just two lane roads that went through the country side. It really was a beautiful area. I was surprised to see a winter ski run with a lodge. Justin said he was there last winter with his family and they had good slopes. They then took turns telling me about the ice skating and ice boats on the lake. I never thought about the winter activities in the area.

I got out of the car a view times to snap some pictures, but over all we made good time to pick up the equipment. It was put in the trunk of my car and we drove home. The boys dropped enough hints, about us doing something sexy, but since I just got laid that morning I was able to act like responsible adult and though I did enjoy their efforts, I was able to resist.

When we pulled into my driveway I asked them if they wanted a cold drink and the both accepted. I told them as soon as they move the stuff from my trunk to come in.

Sarah was sitting inside reading.

"Sarah, do you want to expose yourself to Rick and Justin?"

"Ah, just like that, pull my pants down?"

"No they'll be in shortly, get undressed and lie on your bed and pretend you're napping. I'll tell the boys that it's okay to look, you just lay there, you might like it, hurry, they'll be inside soon."

She said," okay," as she ran into her bedroom.

"Shush, talk softly, "I said to the boys as the walked in," Sarah's taking a nap.

"I could use a nap myself," Rick said, it was a late night last night.

"It was a great night dancing with you ladies," Justin said.

"I'm tempted to tell you boy's something, but I'm not sure I should, Sarah would get mad at me." "You can tell us, we can keep a secret."

"Well okay, Sarah's in her room taking a nap and when I walked by her room I saw that she's lying on her bed naked."

"Is her door open now?" asked Justin.

"Yes, I believe it is."

"Can we go look," Rick said as he stood up, I could see was already getting an erection.

"Okay, we'll all go, but keep quiet."

I led them to Sarah's room and looked in and there she was on her back with her legs partly spread so you could see her lips peeking out of her pubic hair. I have to say I took a chill when I saw it.

"Okay boys, you can look, she's still asleep."

They both peeked into the room, I've heard the expression 'their eyes nearly popped out of their heads,' damn if it really looked like they would. I looked at Sarah's face and I could tell her eyes were open just a slit, I know the boys were looking elsewhere, so they wouldn't know she was looking at their young faces.

"Can we get closer?" Justin whispered.

"Okay, I said,"but don't wake her."

The boys tip toed right up to the edge of the bed. Sarah was spread out in all her glory, she has one hell of a hot body and the way the boys were taking it all in I was thinking I wish they were looking at me.

She cocked her one leg so her pussy was more open, she was enjoying this I bet.

"Okay, boys we got to get out of here before she wakes up," I whispered.

"Can we feel her, just once."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," I said, thinking what a great idea.

"Just a gentle touch, then we'll leave."

"Oh okay, but be gentle."

Justin put his hand on Sarah's breast and gave it a squeeze, then moved it to her open pussy and played with her lips with his finger."

"Okay that's enough, now you go Rick," I said.

He went right to he pussy and opened her lips; he didn't make any comment on how a sleeping woman would be so wet. He then moved to her breast and rolled her nipple in his finger tips, I thought Sarah was going to moan, but didn't.

"Let's go," I said as I led then out of the bedroom and quietly closed the door behind me.

"That was so hot, the sexist thing I ever did in my whole life," said Justin.

"Remember that's our secret," I reminded the boys and they both agreed.

"Rick, you better get back with the equipment," I said.

"You're right, can I call you tonight?" he asked.