Carolyn & Randy

Story Info
Randy has a difficult but rewarding phone call with Tom.
4.9k words
2.85
17k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello."

"Oh, hi...hi there...this is..."

"Hang on...one sec please..." Phone noises, noises of a dog, a door closing. More dog noises.

I was sweating.

"OK. Sorry for that. Who is this please?"

"Oh, Hi. I'm...well, is this Tom? I don't know if you remember me but this is Randy. From the other..."

"Randy?"

"Yeah, Randy. From the other night? At Cafe Noir?"

"Oh? What night? Did you really say, 'Randy'?"

"Yes. 'Randy'. Hi Tom. Is this...is this a good time? I could call back later if you..."

"Nah. It's OK. Gimme a sec." His hand must have gone over the receiver. I heard muffled commands being issued to the dog. Then he was back. "OK, then. Thanks. What can I do for you?"

"Well, it's...uuuuh... I'm...if you remember us...I'm Carolyn's husband..the one..."

"Ummmm. Carolyn? Maybe. I'm not sure."

"We had some drinks Thursday night at Cafe Noir."

"Did we now? Carolyn. Oh wait. The pretty one? The one in the blue dress?"

"Yeah. That's her. We talked and, well, you two danced a bit."

"Yeah."

"And...uhhh...well we had drinks, you know the three of us...drinks together...and..."

"Yes. OK. And you are...?"

"Randy."

He laughed. "No, I got that...Are you the bald one?"

"Bald? Why, no." Why would I be bald? "I mean no sir. Not bald. Carolyn's husband. Medium height? Dark hair? Gray suit with the red tie? Remember you said you liked the tie?"

For some reason it upset me that he thought I might be bald. Made me sweat a little bit more.

"Well, OK, I guess. Randy. Carolyn. Blue dress. Drinks. What's up?" I heard him chuckle.

"Well...it's kind of hard to...well, you know you two danced..."

"OK."

"Actually danced quite a bit. Maybe 2 fast and 4 or 5 slow dances?"

"OK."

"She really liked it. I think you did too, you know, I mean the dancing. And, later, I mean when we got home...Or actually in the car on the way..."

"Yes?" It sounded the slightest bit testy, like he was pissed I wasn't getting to the point.

"Well, she told me you two had talked."

There was no response at the other end. I went on.

"And, well, she, Carolyn, told me what you said and..."

"What was that?"

"I said she told me what you said, you know, when you two were dancing."

He laughed again, back to finding this funny.

"No, I meant what was that thing I supposedly said to her? What did she tell you in the car?"

"Aah. Yeah, right. Ummm...Well, about the two of you...I guess...getting together again..."

"Hmmmm. OK. I guess. She did seem like a really pretty girl...least if I got the right one in mind." Another chuckle.

"Yes sir. And you...I mean...well she told me...that you wanted ...that I should..."

"That you should what?"

"Well, that I should be the one to make the call...you know...back to you."

"And this call...?"

"Yes. Yes sir. This is the call."

"OK. I guess. What again are you calling for?"

"Well, for Carolyn. About you two getting together."

"I see. And you're her what? Her husband?"

"Yes sir. Randy. Carolyn's husband."

No response.

"And if...if you two are going to get together...that I should make some arrangements with you."

"OK. Arrangements like what?"

"Ummm...well like where and when, and if you need anything or me to do anything. Or maybe you want, like a certain outfit or whatever. That's what I think she wants, is what she told me you said to do."

"I see. So do you have something specific in mind?"

"Well, yes sir. She and I. Well we were talking last night..."

"Ummm. Hang on." More sounds of a dog, yelps and small barks. Then the words "Down...Good boy...There's your pill in there...Eat it up...Good boy!"

"OK. I'm back. Ummmm, so where are you now...Ran...?"

"Yes sir. Randy."

"Where are you now Randy?"

"I'm at work sir. My law office. I think I gave you my card...you know at the Cafe?"

Sounds of the phone held to his shoulder I think. He must have been fishing out the card.

"Aha. Now I've got it. Randy James Epstein, Esq. That you?"

"Yes sir."

"So you're at the office?"

"Yes sir."

"Wembley Rd? Law office?"

"Yessir."

"And Carolyn? Where's she? She there with you?"

"Oh, no, sir. She doesn't...well she's doing her undergrad work at the U. She's at class right now."

"Hmmm. I wonder. Would have thought she'd want to be there with you. Hear you ask."

"Yes sir. I can see that. But you'd have to know Carolyn. She said she'd be too nervous. Embarrassed. That you'd said for me to do it and never said she had to be there."

"True enough. But what about you? Aren't you embarrassed?"

"Yes sir." Sweat was dripping from me know sitting there at the desk. I was thankful my next appointment was still 2 hours off.

"Ever done a call like this before?"

"No sir."

He gave a small chuckle and switched gears. "OK then. Carolyn's in college? A lot younger than you I guess...it's coming back to me. The girl in the blue dress. And you, the husband must be what? Forty? Forty-five?"

"Well, ummm, no sir. Actually she's not that much younger. See I'm just 29 and she's 25. But she put off college for me till I got my degree and so...she's there now...but just a sophomore...and..."

"Hmmm. I can't picture it. You I mean. Twenty-nine? And you're sure you're not bald?"

This time I knew he was just joshing me, but answer respectfully. "Yessir. Full head of hair, actually it's kind of thick. Twenty-Nine."

"Well, no matter. I think I've got her though. Yeah. Twenty-five? Nice age for a girl. Still limber, haha. Decent tits too. Knows her body and her mind. Knows what she needs. Knows what she needs to give up to get it. Ripe, don't you think?"

"Ummm. Yessir. I do. Carolyn is... well I don't want to brag but I think she's gorgeous."

"OK. I got it. Your stories seem to go on forever. Remind me what were we talking about?"

"Ummm. I guess you must have told her that I, that it should be me, you know, who called."

"OK."

"So we were talking last night and it's like, we were just wondering if, like, this Friday night or even Saturday night would ..."

"Let me look." More sounds of fumbling, this time on his phone.

"Ahhh. No. My brother and his wife are in town. Can't. Sorry."

"Ahhh. OK. I guess I should just...I don't know...let me talk to her, or could Sunday work?"

"Sunday? Maybe. Yeah, it could. Afternoon thing? Evening?"

"Either works for us. Whatever is best for you."

"Us? I thought it was about me being together with Carolyn?"

"Oh. Yes sir. It is. I just...you know, wondered if I could...I mean if you wanted..."

"Well. Let's slow down and get this straight."

"Yes sir."

"You are asking me to get together with Carolyn. Right?"

"Yessir."

"And why? Why would I be getting together with her?"

"Ummm...she...you know...what you two talked about? She said..."

"She said what?"

"Well,...you know...she said...you two might want to have...sex together?"

"Sex? What kind of sex?"

"Ummm..." My laugh sounded a bit strangled. "Umm...you know..she said you told her that you might want to...to fuck her."

"Mmmmm. Interesting. Carolyn in the blue dress. She is a girl I'd want to fuck."

"Yessir."

"She's the blonde, right? Kind of short, medium tits and a cute butt? Sexy. That Carolyn, right?"

"Yes sir. That's her. Cafe Noir."

"Yeah. Nice dancer too. See if those moves help her in bed." He laughed.

"Yes sir."

"So where exactly would you want me to fuck her on Sunday afternoon?"

"Ummm...well, we thought at our place if it's OK with you. Or we could...I mean I could...you know, get you two a room downtown or something."

"And where is that?"

"Where is...? Oh, home, yeah. South Wannerfield, it's not very..."

"I know where it is. Pretty rich community."

"Yessir."

"How's a new lawyer with a student wife afford that kind of town?"

"Ummm...I... or we actually...inherited...from my parents...they passed."

"Hmm. Sorry to hear that. But nice for you."

"Yes sir. We love our place. Nice big house and garden and patio and a nice pool if you ever wanted to...And very private, these big hedges..."

"So then Sunday I'd just come over and fuck Carolyn and leave? And that's the plan she signed up for?"

"Oh. No sir. No, not like that. She...well we...would want you to stay as long as you wanted. You'd be our guest. Dinner. Barbecue, or really anything you wanted. Maybe use the pool? Relax? I don't know."

I realized I was starting to sound excited. The most awkward part was over.

"Plus fuck your wife."

"Ahhh...yes...Yes sir."

"Or have her suck my dick in the pool?" He laughed.

"Yes...Yes sir...if that's what you want."

"And what about you? Where would you be during this fucking and sucking? Cause..."

"Well, that would be...I guess...up to you."

"Cause earlier you said 'us'. Did that mean you were there with us? Watching?"

"I...I didn't mean to presume...I just...it would be up to you."

"And what about Carolyn? What does she want? Does she want you there watching?"

"She uuuhhhhh...well she knows it's up to you. Said you told her that while you were dancing."

"Ahhh. Yes. I think I might have said that. But what does she want herself? Do you know?"

"Ummm. Yes sir. Because we talked last night and ...well she said it would be best if I could be there and see, you know, whatever happens..."

"See her fuck and suck."

"Yes sir."

"And why? Why does she want that? Any idea?"

"Yessir."

"Then why?"

"I think she'd feel safer with me there. Plus, she knows that it's like a super turn on for me to see her fucked."

"It is, huh? So you two have done this before?"

"Oh, no sir. I think I misspoke. I just meant in my fantasy it really turns me on."

"I see. So never before?"

"No sir. Never before."

"Then how...how is it that you two ended up at Cafe Noir last ...what night was it?"

"Thursday I think."

"OK. How?"

"Well, it was complicated. I guess cause of me. A friend gave us a recommendation."

"Go on. Tell the whole thing."

"Yes sir. From the beginning? I don't want to waste..."

"Yeah. The beginning. I've got time."

"Yessir." I got excited. "Carolyn and I have been married now for 5 years. She was just 20 when we got married. You gotta understand we are totally in love. We were then. We are now. But there was a problem. Is a problem."

"OK."

"Like. I'm not too proud of it but...her sex drive was always much greater than mine. You know how we always are supposed to think it's the guy who constantly wants sex? I guess it just doesn't work that way for me. Or for her. She's totally gorgeous and I loved making love with her, but it wasn't always intercourse."

"OK."

"I always made sure she came, I mean I tried to anyway. My mouth or my fingers. And she would usually end up jerking me off. We didn't actually fuck all that much though. Sometimes we did, but not too much. And a lot of times she just wanted the vibrator or dildo, rather than my mouth."

"I see. Question."

"Yessir?"

"How many dates or...times seeing her? How many after you first met her till you got to fuck her? Or got her to blow you?"

"Ummm, well. See...she was pretty conservative about those things. Kind of shy and she wasn't like a virgin or anything when we met but still she just... needed some time. Which I totally respected. So I think...," (but actually I didn't have to think; I knew these numbers like the palm of my hand) "...think it was like 9 dates and 3 months till we had intercourse, and 2 more dates over another month till she gave me oral."

Chuckle. "OK." His point was made. He'd danced with her over the course of half and hour and spent another 45 minutes with the 2 of us having drinks. "Go on."

I wiped my brow again.

"Yeah, well, not too much intercourse. At some point I know she got frustrated. Maybe the whole time. But I didn't think so, didn't really know the first couple of years. I thought we were different, but that everything was cool. But then the last couple of years, definitely. I could tell. She got frustrated. And I...I guess I did too. I started looking at some porn. Nothing too crazy, just you know a little cause of the frustration. Then one day I found this cuckold porn site and, I was like, wow. Cause it hit me. I don't know why. Never felt anything like it before. I got sucked in more and more. It was so naughty and exciting."

"Did she know about it?"

"Well, not at the start. I hid it, like most guys would. But then I decided I had to be open and honest about it. Because she was getting more frustrated. And because I love her and hate the idea of not being honest with her. And because I wanted her to be satisfied sexually."

"How did she react?"

"Well, at first she kind of laughed it off. Like it was cute. It became a little fantasy joke when we were in bed. We both kind of liked it. Made it fun. The fantasy of it. Sometimes I'd make up a scenario, sometimes she would."

"OK."

"But after a while I guess it got old for her. She got sick of it. Sick of me talking about it. She didn't want to hear it any more. I'd bring it up once too often and she'd get like really pissed at me, told me to stop. This was like she was maybe 24, maybe a year ago."

"What happened then?"

"So I stopped. Stopped looking at the porn and stopped suggesting things to her. I knew I had to. For her."

"Good boy. But your sex life?"

"Well, in one way it didn't change at all, but in a different way it got worse because we had got used to use cuckold fantasies as a turn on for us both in bed. And obviously we didn't have that any more. I still was eating her pussy, or using the vibrator on her, and she would usually cum. But I think she was getting depressed. And I know I was."

"So you two were stuck?"

"Yes sir. We were. Couldn't really even engage on it or talk about it. It was terrible."

"So." He let out a big breath over the phone. "Now you're here. What changed?"

"Ummmm...well, to be honest, it was her going back to college, her meeting Eileen."

"Eileen? Who is that?"

"Eileen is this girl Carolyn met in her Psych class. This was last year. Eileen is a few years younger than Carolyn but she was already a sophomore when Carolyn started. And anyway the two of them hit it off and started having lunches together after their Psych class. Then sometimes an early or late dinner to break up their studying in the library. And then Eileen's boyfriend Andrew started joining the girls."

"All white kids?"

"Yes sir."

"Go on."

"So as they got closer, the girls I mean, Carolyn would sometimes sleep over in the dorm with Eileen, who had a single room. I was working a zillion hours starting up my law practice, and Carolyn was spending loads of time in the library working. So when it got late she'd skip the commute home and crash with Eileen. Probably like once or twice each week. I missed her like crazy but figured she probably deserved a break from me, of from us, or... well, you know. She even stored some of her undies and a few outfits in Eileen's room, some makeup and toiletries too, so it was easy for her."

"And the boyfriend?"

"Yeah. Andrew. Nice kid too. A Chem major. But that's where things got weird. He had his own dorm room in a different building, but sometimes he would sleep over in Eileen's room. The first few times Carolyn showed up - I mean she'd text or call first of course - but when she showed up and he was there she felt really awkward."

"She figured..."

"Yessir. She figured they might want to make love. So she'd offer to leave, but they would say not to. Almost like they insisted she stay. And the two of them did sleep together, but with, you know, her in some modest nightie and him in teeshirt and boxers. And as far as Carolyn could see they never did...you know... have intercourse or anything, just hugged and kissed a lot. Carolyn said she'd never even seen Andrew touch the girl's boobs."

"Carolyn had her own bed I presume?"

"Oh, yeah. The room was a single for Eileen but I guess the dorm staff never took out the 2nd bed. So Carolyn had her own bed. And they'd sleep in Eileen's bed. But no sex. And Carolyn thinks this is weird but she knows it's not her business, then thinks they're just a couple committed to saving it for their wedding day. You know? Like old-fashioned. So she never says a thing to Eileen about it. They don't discuss it at all. Thing really surprised her though cause she knew Eileen was on the pill from seeing her medicine cabinet."

"OK."

"Then one night Carolyn texts Eileen about staying over, and gets a different answer. Something like 'Sure. Come on over. Andrew will be here. Jamaal will be here too. I'd love for you to meet him.' Carolyn thought maybe Eileen was trying to fix her up or something, even though she knew she had a husband. And..."

"Aah. I see."

"Carolyn says, of course I believe her, that she texted back no. Didn't want to get involved in whatever with some guy. But then Eileen calls her and kind of insists and tells her no way will Jamaal bother her, he's just this cool guy to hang out with. So Carolyn goes. Cause it's innocent and cause she needed more friends on campus."

"All right."

"Yeah. Jamaal turns out to be this kind of cool guy. Intimidated her at first cause he's big. A middle linebacker dude for the football team. Big. Ripped. I guess really good too but I don't know much about football. Quiet when Carolyn met him there. Quiet but friendly. It was just the 2 girls and Jamaal. And they made a little small talk, like Eileen met him in some Bio lab thing and they've been hanging out for about 6 months at that point, and some about the team, some about their majors. The usual. Then Jamaal takes out a pretty big joint and the 3 of them are getting high, something Carolyn would never do on her own. Like the two of us, me and Carolyn, had smoked maybe 4 or 5 times total, always at parties, in the last year. The three of them, they're sitting side by side by side on Eileen's bed. And Carolyn can't figure it out but she's enjoying it, just friendly like. The three of them goofing, giddy. Jamaal opens up and Carolyn realizes he's a pretty funny, down to earth guy. She likes him."

"Then finally Andrew shows up, looking all flushed and excited. Looking happy. Apologized to Jamaal cause he'd had a late Chem lab. Carolyn knew it was weird he apologized to Jamaal and not to Eileen, but at this point she's high and just going with the flow. So then more small talk and a few jokes till Andrew turns to Carolyn and asks her to join him on the 2nd bed. She was surprised but thought it was just cause you couldn't sit all 4 of them on Eileen's little single bed. And it's not like Andrew is trying to seduce Carolyn. He's just helping out."

The phone showed a call in to me on another line. I sent it to voice mail and cleared my throat. I waited for permission to go on but got no real direction. So I just went on.

"Carolyn and Andrew are just sitting there and Jamaal leans over and starts making out with Eileen, and he's got her tit in his hand. Then he's undressing her. Carolyn starts to freak but Andrew has her hand and tells her wait, that she's gotta see it. You gotta understand. Eileen is this pretty hot sophomore girl. Carolyn had seen her in panties and such from the sleepovers, but never saw her getting stripped by a guy. I've seen her by now myself. Different than Carolyn. Taller and dark, but a really nice figure, like C cup boobs. And Jamaal is taking his time stripping her, chatting with her, kissing her tits, playing with her nipples. They're making out. No hurry. Totally in charge. Carolyn had to be sitting there mouth open, I know her, she can't believe it. Doesn't say a word. Andrew has like this weird glow she told me, like a glow or a shine of excitement on his face. And a big goofy grin. Carolyn looks down, sees Andrew's pants are tented, the first time she's aware of him getting hard in Eileen's room."

12