Carolyn Is Going to Fantasy Fest

Story Info
Her Exhibitionist Dream is about to come true.
8.2k words
4.47
32.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RaleighT
RaleighT
18 Followers

Carolyn has always had some exhibitionist tendencies. I remember that she couldn't resist telling me that she wore little French cut bikini panties. I found her front-opening bra easy access to her 34B tits when we were in college. From the first time I put my hand up her skirt and played with her pussy through her panties, she's been soaking wet when she's excited. She likes wearing no bra. She likes wearing no panties. She likes wearing just a long dress and nothing underneath, with her nipples hard and visible and with a more than wet ready for a cock pussy.

Once when we were going to dinner, she wanted to wear a long black dress with buttons all the way up the front so she could be completely naked underneath. She unbuttoned the top 3 buttons so her large 36DDD tits could hang free and maybe even make an appearance if she bent over just right. She unbuttoned the bottom buttons, 3 or4 so she could walk loosely. More were unbuttoned so I could have access to her bald, bare and wet pussy and clit. We were lucky to get the big booth in the back corner of the restaurant so that I could shield her exposed body to our server.

We already had all but 2 buttons undone in the car while I fondled her to start getting her soppy wet! Once in the booth, we're back to just the two buttons and spreading her dress wide open. Her legs were spread wide so I can use my left hand to slide my fingers in and out, one, then two, as many as 3. I even used my thumb. I kept my fingers in her as the server took our order, as we ate and even while we waited for the check. She was drippy wet the whole time. I've always enjoyed finger-fucking Carolyn and I believe that she enjoys it, too! She came close to coming but not quite. She was so ready to be fucked. She buttoned up enough to leave the restaurant. She gave me a great surprise upon returning home. Unknown to me, she unbuttoned the entire dress. As we're walking in, there's her whole naked body, open for display! A great surprise for me and so easy to just rip her dress from her body to fuck her good once we were inside!

She loves Playalinda Beach, too. Every time we go, she can't wait to be naked. She wears a bikini out there but it never lasts long once we pick our spot. I love being naked with her, too. We make sure to place our chairs just right. She loves spreading her legs open as wide as possible for everyone walking by to see her completely bare pussy, soaking wet in the Florida sunshine. When spread open wide, it's handy for me to run my fingers up her inner thighs and slide them into her well spread, dripping wet and inviting lips. I finger fuck her as much as possible, right there in the open. She can also grab my hard cock, squeezing and playing as she wants.

We have finally gotten all the pieces in place to get her to Fantasy Fest. I have lots of plans for her. I know she wants to be naked and just wearing very little clothes, topless or just paint most of the time she is there, letting her beautiful big tits out to breathe all week. She's been prepping to make sure her skin is as bronze as possible, lying in the tanning bed almost every day for the last month completely naked. She arrives in Orlando, darker that I've ever seen her, wearing the lowest cut and shortest dress I've ever seen her wear. Her top is cut down to below the bottom of her breasts at the neckline, cleavage for days and just covering about 1/3 of her round tits. With just the right jostling, her boobs are coming out. I can't believe how short the skirt is and that I can basically stick my fingers in her wet pussy and I can reach my hand in and pull her tits out to suck on once we're in the truck. I take a double take to make sure I didn't see her exposed pussy. I don't even question that there is not a stitch on underneath. Even better than the briefness of her dress, is the fact that it is all but see through. In the bright light of the main terminal, her areolas and nipples are doing their best to peak through the almost sheer light red color, with her dark skin finishing off her ensemble to make her good enough to eat. I can't wait to get her home and drop it off of her and fuck her from the front and doggy style!

She arrives on the Friday night before Fantasy Fest starts on Monday. Two solid days to lay her bronze naked body on the beach at Playalinda to prep her for a week of being as close to naked as possible for the next 7 days! After a good night's sleep and a lot of getting my dick reacquainted with her pussy, it's off to the beach. Carolyn usually likes to wear a bikini and a semi-sheer cover-up when heading to the beach. With her bronze naked body, a regular bikini is staying in the drawer at home. To get her even more ready for being mostly naked the next week, she just gets a short black almost sheer gauze shirt that barely comes down past her ass as her "cover-up". She is more than happy to slide it on. It just makes it that much easier for her to be naked as soon as she hits the boardwalk over the dunes to the ocean. We stay on Playalinda as long as possible on Saturday and Sunday, lathering Carolyn's naked body with bronzing Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning lotion, getting her a tan as dark as possible for her upcoming adventure. She is normally not a walker while at the beach. Not these two days, she's practicing for Key West, walking up and down the beach just wearing her dark tan.

For our week for Fantasy Fest, I've chosen Carolyn's entire wardrobe or should I say lack of a wardrobe. I've packed Carolyn's bag and it is probably the lightest she has ever had for a week of travel. All the tops are brief, low-cut, see-through or just enough to maximize the exposure of her big beautiful tits, preferably having them hang out or cover little more than her nipples. There are 3 Wicked Weasel g-strings: a white see-through, a teal see-through and an orange see-through, all just enough to cover her slit and slide inside her as it runs up her ass crack. All of these bottoms have a hook connector, so one move to unhook and the bottom is off. There are 3 wicked Weasel tops, white, teal and orange, to match the bottoms. They are just large enough to cover her nipples while allowing her completely exposed breasts to see the sun everyday. They will work anywhere she will actually need to wear a top. There are no bras, no panties and other than the g-strings, not one piece of clothing that come close to covering her crotch all week. Her pussy will get to breathe the fresh air all week! Carolyn has just recently overcome her resistance to wearing short skirts, exposing her legs and even creeping up toward her shaved bare pussy. I've packed 3-4 short skirts, all super short with the hemline just 2-3 inches below her pussy. I've also packed a couple of "costumes", a black and a red spider web dress with the matching pasties and tattoos. There are a couple of short sarongs, should we have to cover her pussy in the daylight. That's it. Also, she can wear as much or as little paint as she would like, at least 2 nights. I also may have a surprise in there, too.

I know Carolyn is going to question if she is going to be almost naked and I'm not. I will be taking a couple of thongs, a couple of pairs that are open-butt and three pairs of completely see through briefs. I am prepared to be naked and have my cock painted if that is what she wants. I would love to walk around Key West wearing nothing but paint with her.

We leave early on Monday morning, heading to our lodging for the week, the La-Te-Da, an adult-only resort on the north end of Duval Street so we aren't far from all the festivities that begin Monday afternoon/evening. They have a nude sundeck on the roof and their pool just off the lobby is as close to clothing optional as can be found in Key West. I ask Carolyn what she wants to wear down to Key West. She is so horny she said she wants to ride naked all the way to the Keys. I've rented a Mustang convertible so we can have the sun all the way south. I throw a couple of my t-shirts in the back seat because she will have to put on something when we get gas or food. Glad to know she is already so gung-ho...!

I have tried to read all the possible accounts of what really happens at Fantasy Fest, including the parties and walking the streets almost naked or naked. There's lots of touching and I tell Carolyn to be prepared for her tits, her ass and even her pussy to be touched, squeezed and even fingered if the crowds get tight and aren't moving. Dante's has their Halos and Horns Party at their pool where it's anything goes. The wet t-shirt contest ends up being just a get naked contest. The Garden of Eden has a nude bar on the 3rd floor on Duval Street and the Bourbon Street Pub has a Pool, Hot Tub and Foam Party on Thursday night where you can check your clothes at the door and party naked all night. Of course there is a lot of random sucking of tits, grabbing of ass and dicks and fingering pussies and assholes. It's a free for all!

Before we get into Key West, Carolyn grabs a short skirt and a tank top with completely open sides to make our way into the hotel. I haven't really informed Carolyn about our schedule so she will be surprised. First party on the agenda, Dante's Pool Party. I've decided to monitor alcohol intake. Liquid courage will definitely help but it needs to be balanced with water and food so we have a very memorable experience. Carolyn has a couple of glasses of wine and I tell her to pick a bikini. She picks the teal one. She looks amazing and when it's wet, she might as well be naked. The top can barely contain her succulent tits, barely covering her nipples. It's very crowded as expected. Once Carolyn sees all the bare boobs, her top comes off and I put it in my backpack. She wants to get wet so we slide into the pool and I press my hard dick against her crack. She wonders how visible her slit is now that the g-string is wet. I help her out and tell her that her lovely slit is there for the whole world to see. There's loud music and Carolyn wants to dance, celebrating her almost complete nudity in public. She wonders at the feeling of others looking at her nude body and touching her. As the party continues and Carolyn rubs against my hard cock, it almost burst out of my small trunks. Carolyn notices several women completely naked and says she is so close to nude that her g-string is coming off. She takes a hold of the side and unhooks her g-string and it falls to the ground. She hands them to me and she is completely naked, dancing and her lips and clit are engorged and delighted to be free of any fabric. There's a couple just near us that enjoy Carolyn's nudity. The woman of the couple has grasped her right boob caressing and rubbing her nipple. The man of the couple is even bolder as he is sucking on her left tit. We're in a group and she can see other couples beginning to fuck and she can no longer take all the stimulation. She turns to face me, pulls down my little shorts and demands that it is time to fuck her right there. It feels great to have my dick out and it is so easy to slide it in her dripping wet cunt. She moans low as we move rhythmically. Needless to say, I cum very quickly. We continue to dance, both of us remaining naked as the sun sets at Dante's

We have to put some clothes back on to get back to the hotel. We slide Carolyn's postage stamp top back on and tie a small sarong around her naked waist. Her bottoms remain in my backpack. I slide my shorts back on. We make our way back and once we hit the hotel lobby, off comes her sarong as we head to our room. She is still juicy wet when she bends over the bed and grabs my hard cock to slide into her again. I stick a finger in her anus to further excite her. She knows I can only take fucking her from behind for a short time before I cum again. She has been turned on and I may not be able to turn her off this week. We get showers and a nap and it's time to head out for dinner. She asks me to pull out the shortest skirt and any top that she can wear that just covers her tits. I gladly grab a sheer half tank top that holds her tits tight but only covers the top and nipples, leaving the bottom of her tits completely exposed and a skirt that guarantees to get some pussy views while we're out. She puts them on just like she's worn them every day. She loves that her nipples are visible and that the whole bottom of her boobs are hanging out. The skirt just covers her shaved pussy and her ass. As she walks it wants to work its way up to show of her beautiful cunt. She doesn't really care, only making sure she's not the only one walking down Duval with a bare pussy. We get to dinner and she asks for us to have table facing the street. She turns her chair toward the street, leaning back in her chair and giving her beautiful pussy plenty of air and open for all who notice to see. She has already been sucked into the feeling that is Fantasy Fest, wearing as little as possible and knowing that being almost if not naked is the goal. She loves having most of her tits out for everyone to see. She enjoys showing off at dinner. We've had a long day so after dinner, we head back to the room. Once again, by the time we hit the lobby, her skirt is well above her pussy and she hands me her tank top, walking topless through the bar, past the pool and up to our room. She's soaking wet again and we fuck again to finish off our 1st day in Key West.

We sleep in on Tuesday and it's a beautiful day when we wake up about 10am. We order room service and I'm in the shower. Carolyn answers the door wearing nothing but a smile as the young man brings it in. Over breakfast, I ask her what she would like to do this morning. Her choices are to lay out at the pool by the bar or head up to the roof for the nude sunbathing area to further darken her all-over tan. She chooses the pool in the courtyard, near the bar. She knows more people will see her almost nude body if she is there. She wore the teal see-through to Dante's. Now it's time for the small white g-string and top, basically 3 see-through pieces of fabric, covering her nipples, her slit and a string up her ass that meets the string around her waist. I help her cinch them up tight, two pieces of fabric tight to her nipples, accentuating her big round tits. We play with the bottom so she can wear it covering her front slit or with the piece of fabric in her slit, making sure the string slides in her wet pussy and up her ass. No cover-up necessary as she just walks right out of the room wearing the least amount of fabric ever to a hotel pool. I grab the towels and the suntan lotion and get her a glass of wine from the bar. I take the lotion and rub it all over all the skin that is there for me. She lifts the top away for me to rub all over her bare tits. I take my time there just because I can. I even slide my fingers in her bottom and rub lotion underneath, taking a clean finger and sliding it inside her, feeling what now seems like her perpetually wet pussy. We started out on our backs until she thought it was time to turn over. As we turned over, I untied her top and lathered her back, kneading her back as I spread lotion on the back of her legs, slipping another finger inside her. As she got warm and thought about taking a dip in the pool, she turned over and forgot that her top was untied. She ended up topless as she was about to get up. She noticed other women topless around the pool so for the 2nd day in a row, her top was discarded as she took a victory lap around the pool before entering. The white patch she is wearing is unlined and once wet, she is basically naked yet again, showing off for all to see. In case you were wondering, I have been taking so many photos because she loves to have her picture taken when she's naughty! After she got out of the pool, she once again lapped the pool for all to see her naked tanned body, glistening in the sun. She was thinking, she may never where a bikini top again if it was her choice. There were at least 10 pair of bare breast around that pool but she has the biggest bare tits and definitely has the smallest bottom of any woman there. She even has the fleeting thought of removing her bottoms and walking around naked but she couldn't quite bring herself to do that, yet!

I put lotion on her again and I enjoyed rubbing lotion on her bare breasts for everyone to see. She didn't complain. It felt good to be the center of attention! A little while later, she unhooked her bottoms and basically pulled them off, using the bottom as a patch that barely covered her slit to try and prevent even the thinnest of tan lines. After being out there for awhile, Carolyn told me she needed to go to the room. She stood up, letting her bottoms fall to the ground. She was now completely naked in public! I picked up the bottoms and said, "You might need to put these on before we walk to the room." She took them from me and hooked them on as people watched. She grabbed her towel and headed toward our room with me close behind. Before she was through the lobby, she handed me the towel, unhooked her bottoms and off before I unlocked the door to our room. She went straight to the balcony and leaned her bare breasts over the rail. I couldn't take it anymore. My dick had been hard almost the whole time at the pool. Seeing her bending over the rail, I snapped some photos and then pushed my big hard cock deep inside her, doggy style again and released my load.

We get a nap and a shower and before we know it, it's 5pm. Carolyn wants to do a little shopping, to see if there's anything tempting her to wear as little as possible when she has to have on clothes. She asked if I brought anything almost sheer for her to wear to dinner. It turns out that I did pack several short Wicked Weasel clingy short dresses for her to wear while we're here. She wants something light and easy to take off if she wants to try on any clothes. She chooses a pretty much see-through little pink dress for our night out. I have her an outfit for Red Night on Wednesday night. She doesn't have a toga outfit for Thursday night's Toga Night. She sees lots of outfits and teeny bikinis as we go in and out of half a dozen stores. She commends me on my bikini choices as it appears she has the 3 smallest what could be called bikinis in Key West. It's after 7pm and we enter one last store she finds something to try on. It's a little white dress that she thinks might work. She drops her little black dress so quick and enjoys being immediately nude in the back of the store. She tries on several items, being naked in between selections. Nothing really catches her fancy so we head to dinner

We head to dinner and having the wind blow up her completely exposed pussy feels wonderful in the night air. She remembers she hasn't worn panties in almost a week and the juices begin to get her wet. She's not the only one being provocative tonight. We see more bare or barely covered tits at dinner. There are even a few pussies out to see, too. We headed back to the hotel around 9pm losing track of all the boobs, pussies and dicks we saw. Carolyn had already developed a habit when she hit the lobby of our hotel, a piece of clothing was coming off. She only had one piece on tonight. It didn't matter. When she walks in the door, she pulls off her little pink dress, hands it to me, walking completely naked through the lobby, through the bar, around the pool and up to our room. The manager told me this place affects people this way and to tell Carolyn her bronze body has been a pleasant bit of scenery since we arrived. This was our last "early" night so we fucked off and on for about an hour. She's never had such a wet pussy and I've never had such a hard cock.

We woke up about 9am on Wednesday morning. Before we thought about breakfast or getting cleaned up, I pulled out my "surprise" for toga night. It is long, white and sheer, almost completely open on each side and a v-neck down to her belly button. She thinks it's great but only one problem... It is too long! She decides to take a pair of scissors to the front and the back, cutting it off just 2-3 inches below her pussy in the front and her ass in the back. Looks good to me and has plenty of exposure for toga night.

RaleighT
RaleighT
18 Followers