Carolyn's First Big Romp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imamazing
imamazing
21 Followers

I stood up as I massaged the cum all over my erect nipples. I raised one of my tits to my mouth and licked off my pointed bud. I reached for one of the glasses and downed a shot saying, "I guess I earned that one".

The other guy looked like he would cum on the spot as I decided to check out the other action.

Ellen's slam was now stratteling her chest and trying to fuck her tits. Ellen was such a mess, she could hardly squeeze her milky mams around the studs organ. None the less, he quickly started to spurt his seed on her tits, chin and face.

When he finished he went to the bar to get Ellen her drink. He helped her to a sitting position and held the glass to her lips. She engulfed the drink and then collapsed onto the couch, passed out.

It was little wonder, considering the amount of alcohol she had consumed. Since she had arrived four hours earlier she had consumed over a full quart of hard liquor. I later learned from her friends that she had also consumed a considerable volume on the trip down and, in fact, was on the third day of a major binge.

Apparently, Ellen was quite shy until she got several drinks into her and then there was no stopping her. The frat guys understood this and kept her quite liquored up most of the time. She had been wasted most of the semester and been fucked by half the guys on campus.

I decided I was due for another fucking and surveyed the room for a suitable prospect.

Jim was lying on his back, stroking his erect member as I approached him. I asked if he could think of any warm place to put his cock. He told me to strattle his waist and he would show me. I did as I was instructed and sat with my dripping pussy only inches above his pulsating meat. I lowered my hips down and felt his cock ease into my open snatch.

This was the first time in this position for me and I was quickly beginning to enjoy it. After three or four slow pumps I slid all the way down, engulfing his entire shaft.

I liked the feeling of control as Jim strained to push his cock deep inside of me. I took my time, teasing his erection, with slow deliberate movements. Before long my own impatience grew and I began bucking wildly on his shank.

As I was bouncing my hips up and down, I lowered my cum smeared tits over Jim's face, nearly smothering him. He eagerly began licking the cream off and began sucking on my nipples. Another orgasm was building within me when suddenly I felt a finger being inserted into my butt. This set me off as I screamed with delight. Jim followed with his own orgasm and shot off deep in my pussy.

As Jim crawled out from underneath me, I felt something bigger than a finger being shoved up my ass. I turned and saw Darren holding his monster prick with one hand while trying to insert the head into my rectum.

His cock was all shiny with saliva or some sort of lubricant. I was quite numb by this point but it hurt like hell as his shaft went further into my ass. I tried to relax my muscles and it wasn't long before he got a nice slow motion going and it started to feel quite good. It was having a noticeable effect on Darren as he started to moan and soon after deposited the first load in my virgin ass. I could feel the hot cum oozing out my asshole and down my legs as he withdrew his dick.

I felt insatiable at this point and wanted to fuck everyone!.

Mike was being blown by Cyndi until I walked over and pushed her aside saying, "I haven't been fucked by this cock yet".

I quickly straddled Mike's pulsating organ and dropped down onto his meat. His large cock filled my well lubricated cunt completely. I started bouncing up and down on his member.

Hoss reached around from behind me and started massaging my tits. I could feel his hardening tool pressing into my back. Another guy stood over Mike and fed his prick into my eager mouth. I was being thoroughly serviced at this point and let out a whoop of joy.

Jim came over to me with a nearly empty bottle and said I was due for a drink. I released the cock from my mouth, grabbed the bottle, and in one motion, tipped it to my lips as I arched my back to display my full breasts, and downed it completely.

I tossed the empty away and increased my tempo on Mike's organ. He started to groan and shoot a massive load into my willing pussy. Hoss was jerking off behind me and covered my hair with cum.

The guy I had been sucking was frantically pulling his pud and quickly shoved it down my throat when he began to shoot off. For the first time I managed to swallow the whole serving.

I had no idea what time it was but I was completely fucking wasted. As I crawled off Mike, with cum dripping off me everywhere, I tried to get to my feet but stumbled and fell to the couch beside Ellen, who was still passed out cold.

I noticed someone had recently deposited a load on her bare chest. Willing to try anything at this point I leaned over and started to lick the cum of her tits. The gang went crazy at this point, cheering me on as I licked the cum off my drunken sister's boobs.

Someone mounted me from behind and began fucking my sopping pussy with vigorous thrusts. He was really going to town on me as I lay face down with my head in Ellen's tits. After pounding into me for at least 5 minutes he withdrew and began to shoot ropes of hot semen on my back.

I was rolled over onto my back and another guy mounted my chest and started fucking my melons. I urged him up to my mouth and made sure his cock was well lubricated before pushing his enormous member down between my fleshy mounds. He thrusted his shlong between my mams for 10 minutes or more then suddenly withdrew and presented his dick to my face as he began to cum a huge load. Sperm shot over my head, on my hair, face and finally in my mouth.

I noticed another 3 guys lined up waiting their turn with me. It seemed that I had become the main party whore.

Carolyn and Cyndi were getting their share of fucking as well but were certainly not receiving the volume of cum that I was. In fact one guy who had been fucking Carolyn doggie style, suddenly pulled his fuck stick from her, came over to where I was on the couch, presented his swollen prong to my face and announced, "you might as well drink this too".

I could smell and taste the scent of Carolyn's snatch as he dumped a copious load in my mouth which I swallowed down and thanked him for. Someone brought me a shot glass and said I was due for another drink. I eagerly tipped the glass back but was shocked to taste yet more semen. Someone thought it would be a riot to jerk off in a glass and feed it to me. Everyone laughed at my surprised reaction but I coolly ran my tongue inside the glass and licked it clean.

Cyndi handed me a fresh bottle of vodka and told me I definitely deserved a real drink now. I remember chugging a large portion before blacking out.

Apparently I remained conscious long enough to be fucked several more times, including twice in the ass, once while being fucked in the pussy at the same time. Reportedly I also was in a 69 with Carolyn as she was being reamed in the ass...to be continued...

imamazing
imamazing
21 Followers
12