Carousel

Story Info
A sultry ride in the night air.
1.1k words
3.97
14.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day dawned soft and warm, a sweet summer breeze kissed the trees. The carnival was in town and you could smell the burgers and French fries miles away. The happy sound of the carousel drew her to the crowded fairground. Her straw colored hair flipped playfully in the breeze and she hummed as she made her way through the people. The yellow dress slid seductively back and forth over her long legs. Men eyed her as she stood in line at the ticket booth, wishing for a glimpse of those soft, full breasts. She ignored them and made her way to the carousel, a handful of tickets clutched tightly.

She waited patiently in the line, children and parents laughing and smiling as they waited their turn. Her eyes held a long off dreamy look as she stood in the queue. Sunlight danced across her hair as she wiped it out of her eyes, inching forward slowly .

"Three tickets please." The weathered carnie held out his hand for her tickets. She smiled at him and the questioning look on his face.

She walked around the carousel and saw him. The large colorful zebra with the gold saddle called to her. She lifted a well shaped leg and slid onto his back. She leaned into the pole, her face shining with anticipation. The merry music began to play as the zebra began his gallop. Her eyes glistened with joy as she rode the mighty zebra, up and down, round and round. She daydreamed of him as she rode, hugging the pole , her nipples brushing against it, igniting the embers into a full fledged fire.

She rode off and on during the day, using up her handful of tickets. Soon all the happy people at the fairgrounds began to tire, dragging their dirty faced little children back to their homes. Night fell and a cool breeze replaced the sweltering summer heat. She made her way once more to the carousel.

"The carnival is closed ma'am." The carnie's voice was gruff and tired.

"Just once more, please." She smiled her sweetest smile at him, flashing her emerald green eyes at him.

"We are closed!" The angry man barked at her and started to push her from the gate.

"I'll take care of this young lady." A soft masculine voice drifted from the darkness. She turned to search the shadows for the kind stranger.

"Yes Sir." The cranky carnie disappeared into the night.

Her breath caught in her throat as she watched the stranger in the shadows walk into the light of the carousel. His eyes shone with knowing, his hand stretched out to her.

"Three tickets please." His smile warmed her body and soul. She handed him her last 3 tickets, the electricity intense as her fingertips brushed his palm. He took the tickets then her hand. He lead her to the colorful zebra and helped her slide into the gold saddle. His hands lingered on her waist, then grazed her exposed thigh. Quickly he walked to the controls and started the carousel.

She giggled with desire and anticipation as the zebra began his trot. She leaned into the pole, brushing one then the other breast against the steel. She closed her eyes and breathed in the night air. She gasped as she felt his hands on her calf, soft and warm. The strong hands made their way to her thigh, pushing the pretty yellow dress up farther. On and on the zebra galloped on his path, up and down, round and round.

The music drowned out her sighs as he teased her with his hands, fingertips and tongue, igniting the naked flesh of her legs. Soon she felt him slide onto the back of the zebra, his strong arms circled her waist as they rode. She leaned back into his chest, thrusting her aching breasts forward in the night air. Her hair tickled his face as it whipped in the wind, he breathed in deeply, her scent intoxicating him. His hungry hands found the buttons of the yellow dress and unfastened them quickly.

She moaned as she felt the night air kiss her exposed skin. The dress melted away in the magic of the carousel. He kissed her lovely neck, licked and nibbled her milky white back. His hands were filled to overflowing with her naked tit flesh, his fingertips pinching and rolling her aching nipples into hardness. On and on the zebra continued his trek, up and down, round and round.

She gasped as she felt his throbbing cock press into the small of her back. The hunger spread thru her, igniting her already moist pussy into a melting pot of desire. She pressed back into him, lifting her hips and groaning her want into the night. Soon her slit was being teased by the pole of the carousel zebra as he pushed her forward. He continued to bite and lick her neck and back as he worked her onto his growing cock. Soon she was firmly impaled on his hardened member, riding him up and down, and round and round.

Her hungry laugh was guttural and passionate as she arched her hips, banging her swollen clit into the pole of the carousel zebra as she slide up and down the iron cock of her passenger. Her pretty face shone in the light of the merry go round as they continued on their ride. He held tightly to her hardened nipples, squeezing and tormenting them as he continued to assault her weeping slit with his throbbing prick. She tightened her pulsating pussy around his invading cock and cried out into the darkness as they rode, up and down , and round and round.

He bit her neck hard as he started to cum with her. His moans joined her cries, mixing with the happy music of the carousel and then fading away as the merry go round began to slow down. She ground her pelvis into the pole, trying to prolong the convulsions. Slower and slower the zebra made his journey, up and down, round and round.

The lights of the carousel flickered and dimmed. Exhausted she slipped from the back of the zebra. The last tendrils of the cheerful music drifted away on the night breeze. The wind licked the sweat from her trembling flesh as she bent to retrieve the yellow dress in the dust. Tears welled in her emerald green eyes as she thought of him, gone from her these 5 years. Turning once more toward the carousel, she cried as she saw him there, waving to her from the colorful zebra, his face frozen in time, a prisoner of the carousel , forever making his way up and down, and round and round.