Carousel Horses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers

There stood her black stallion staring out from the painting at her even has he mounted the chestnut mare. She could feel the beat of her heart quicken and desire beginning anew. This time she seemed to be able to control her self. She took the painting down and rested it against the fireplace. "Not sure I'm even going to want to sell that one," she thought. She stood gazing at it for some time. She shook her head breaking the spell and went into one of the bedrooms and collapsed. The long day finally catching up with her and as she slept her dreams were filled with carousels and horses and she woke panting and aroused again.

She resisted her desire to cum even as she remembered fleeting images from her dreams. Instead she went to the shower and let the water pour over her for a long time. She slipped into jeans and a flannel shirt and wandered into the kitchen for some breakfast. She noticed that the painting was sitting on the easel again. "Now that's odd, I wonder when I did that," she thought to her self. She didn't give it a second thought and fixed herself some breakfast. Bacon and eggs had sounded good when she got up but now she contented herself with a large bowl of oatmeal instead.

She put the bowl in the sink and went back into the living room. She could feel her fingers tingling again a sure sign that she wanted to paint. She removed the stallion from the easel and replaced it with a blank canvas. As she stared at the canvas she could feel the medallion becoming warm between her breasts she reached up and rubbed it with one hand as she picked up her pencil with the other. Without thinking her hand began to sketch again and then to paint. Not as rapid as the day before more deliberate and controlled this time. It was Sampson again but the no longer in the mountains of the first painting but on the carousel. Once more he was mounting a mare, a white mare with a yellow mane and tail, right on the carousel.

She put the brush down and examined the painting. It was fantastic. The horses seemed so lifelike they almost seemed to move. As she looked at the painting she could feel the medallion growing warmer between her breasts. Its heat seemed to infuse her and she saw Sampson's head turn and his eyes meet hers. She stared deep into his brown eyes as her nimble fingers unbuttoned the flannel shirt letting it hang open, exposing one breast, her hand brushing the sensitive nipple even as she watched Sampson begin thrusting his massive cock in and out of the white mare beneath him.

Ingrid's other hand slid down the front of her jeans and she began to rub her self through the denim. A fire seemed to blaze in Sampson's eyes and the medallion grew warmer against her skin. She unzipped her jeans and slid out of them as she watched her stallion take the white mare. She sat down on the couch and spread her legs wide letting her fingers brush over her pussy, feeling the fire build inside her. Her body began to twist and turn, one hand caressing her breasts, pinching her aching nipples, pulling them, twisting them with her fingers. She slid a finger into her wet slit watching every lunge of Sampson's cock into the mare. Her fingers moved faster, flicking across her clit then she slipped one into her pussy and followed it with another. In and out she thrust her fingers, faster and harder her palm rubbing hard across her clit, sending fires of delight up and down her spine.

She watched Sampson fuck the mare, taking her without mercy. Ingrid was close her body was on fire her muscles tensing like steel rods. Then she saw Sampson's balls twitch, knew the he was shooting his seed deep into the mare. Ingrid's body rocked with a powerful orgasm at the thought of Sampson's cum flooding into her pussy. Her hand slowed, gently rubbing herself, coming down off the emotional high. As her hand slowed so did the movement of the horses and when she stopped the horses were, once again, just a painting. But the medallion still glowed warm against her breasts.

She knew, somehow, that it was not time to go. She went into the kitchen still aware of the warm medallion and fixed her self something to eat. Again she had missed a meal. When she was done she headed to the shower and stood for a long time beneath the hot water. Getting out she dried her self and began to dress. At first she pulled out red dress but then changed her mind. Out came her white skirt and blouse and underneath a white thong and demi-bra. She started to comb out her honey blonde hair and it felt longer, much longer than it had this morning. She realized with a shock that it was almost down to her waist. She had wanted to wear it piled high on her head, but it was to long for that now. Instead she drew it into a long ponytail. Now the medallion was growing warmer again as if calling her to the carnival.

She grabbed her white jacket and headed out the door. This time the drive seemed to take forever. As she drove into town she started, the road was filled with trick-or- treaters. It was Halloween and she had completely forgotten. But now the call of the medallion was fierce so hot it was almost burning her skin. She parked and made her way through to the booth. Not many had been invited for this special night. Only a dozen or so were waiting with her at the entrance. Just as she arrived at the gate, a little man a in a tall black hat stepped out.

"Welcome special guests, welcome to this most special night at Professor Black's Traveling Show. I'm sure you are all eagerly anticipating you evening, so I shall not delay the festivities. Please, have your medallions on and Welcome, Welcome All!" with that he flung open the gate for the guests to enter. As they entered Ingrid noticed that he carefully looked at each of them. She opened another button of her blouse so he could clearly see the medallion nestled against her breasts. He gave her a big smile at the sight and waved her in as she smiled back.

Now she was anxious, she could see that the big sidewalls on the carousel were closed. She also noticed that not one of the other guests was headed to the carousel they were all going to the funhouse or the sideshow. There was no one to be seen at the carousel so she walked over to the door. Her heart was beating fiercely and her anticipation was growing as she knocked on the door. She could hear footsteps approaching and slowly the door opened.

Inside the carousel was already moving, slowly turning on its endless journey, the horses moving up and down never quite reaching their destination. Tonight the bright lights were not on. Only the orange lights coming from the strange glass orange globes. She stepped up on to the platform and the carousel man took her by the hand. "This way Ingrid, we have been waiting for you." She melted at his touch, meekly following him as he led her between the rows of horses. This time as she walked between the rows she could see that all the other horses were female, Sampson was the only male, and tonight they all seemed to be moving legs pawing the air, tails twitching almost struggling against the poles that held them to the carousel.

She grew steadily more aroused as they neared Sampson's position. Then they stood before Sampson. She could see the gleam in the horses' eye could see him bend his neck even as the carousel man bent to kiss her. His lips were like fire and kissed him back hungrily wrapping her arms around him even as he embraced her. His lips moved across her cheek to her ear, sucking the lobe into his mouth. Ingrid moaned. His hands moved all over her body, gliding down her back, brushing softly across her ass, then up her sides, brushing against her breasts. With one deft movement her jacket was off and falling to the floor.

His hands were running through her long air, gently pulling it. She pressed herself harder against him, feeling his cock growing long in his pants. Her hands moved unbuttoning his shirt and she bent her head to kiss his chest as she hurriedly pulled it off of him. His lips moved back to hers and his tongue slipped between her lips, moving deep into her mouth wrapping itself around her tongue. His hands moved to her breasts, brushing across them through her blouse. His fingers slowly unbuttoned it revealing her breasts and his mouth moved down, kissing the gentle swell, running over her hard nipples as they peeked out over her bra. His tongue swirled around each throbbing nipple before sucking it deep into his mouth. Ingrid groaned.

"Yes, yesssssssssssssss, suck them hard, they ache for your mouth."

He did not reply simply sucked harder on her breasts, pinching and tweaking one while he sucked on the other. She could feel the medallion hot against her skin again, exciting her further. She writhed against him and his hands slid under her skirt cupping her ass in his big hands, holding her tight against him. She ground her pelvis against him feeling his cock hard and wanting through his pants.

Her hands slid down his naked chest working between their struggling bodies to unzip his pants. She tugged them down, just enough to see his cock, pointing straight up rigid and throbbing with the beat of his heart. His hands pulled at her thong, sliding it down, letting it drop to the platform. His kissed her again his hands on her breasts, squeezing them, milking them, sparks of fire leaping between her hard nipples and that spot deep inside her pussy. She took his cock in her hand, slowly stroking the hard thick length, eager to feel it moving inside her.

He pulled her down to the platform. "On your knees Ingrid. I will take you like a mare tonight."

"Oh yessssssssssss, take me. Take me hard fill me with your cum." She eagerly got on all fours, pointing her ass into the air, gently swaying it back and forth enticing him to enter her to fill her with his cock. She heard his pants hit the platform and she trembled in anticipation as his hands held her hips. She thrust back as she felt his cock brushing across her ass sliding slowly up and down the valley of her ass. He ran his cock between her legs, rubbing it up and down her wet slit. She thrust back again. "NO, in meeeeeeeeeee. Fuck meeeeeeeeeee." She cried.

This time he obliged. For a moment she felt the head hard and throbbing at the entrance to her pussy, then he lunged forward driving himself deep inside her. Filling her tight pussy with his rigid shaft. "Aieeeeeeeeeeeee" she cried trying to struggle away from the invader. He held her tight, pulled back and thrust again and again. Driving his cock in and out of her pussy. She cried in delight, squeezing her pussy down on the cock buried inside her. His hands moved to her breasts, pinching her nipples as he fucked his cock into her. "Ohhhhhhhhh godddd, yes fuck me, fuck me hard."

In and out his shaft moved. Her nipples were on fire as his hands held her. Her pussy was completely filled, the hard cock pumping in and out of her. She thrust back meeting him thrust for thrust now. Her body was getting tense her muscles beginning to stiffen, her orgasm already fast approaching and still his cock plundered the depths of her pussy. But she could feel him tensing too she squeezed her pussy down hard on his cock and thrust back at him felling his balls slap against her ass. His fingers tweaked and pinched her nipples making fire run down her spine to the spot where his cock hit the back of her pussy.

His hands moved back to her hips, holding her tighter and he fucked her hard and fast now. She cried out and thrust back at him wanting more and more of his hard cock. As she did she could feel the medallion swinging between her breasts could feels its heat beginning to flow into her, driving her passion higher and higher. She cried with delight as his cock slammed into her over and over. She felt his thighs tense against, could feel him lose all control as his cock plundered her depths. The he was there, his cock bucked and flexed inside her as he thrust it deep, his cum shooting into her, splashing against the walls of her pussy. The feel of his cum sent her over the edge, her mind exploded in white light as her body bucked and writhed on his cock as her orgasm gripped her like a fist. He continued to fuck into her, and the aftershocks of her orgasm squeezed every drop of cum from his cock.

She was hot now through, the heat from the medallion was flowing through her entire body. She felt so strange. She wanted to cry out and no sound came. She looked down at her hands, her fingers were closing together and she tried to cry out again even as her fingers merged and her arms seemed to lengthen. She raised her head and got a glimpse of herself in the reflection from one of the mirrors on the center panels of the carousel.

She stopped struggling, stunned for the moment as she watched her body transform from her own human body to that of a horse. Not just any horse either, but the white mare from her painting. She tried to speak to cry out for help but only a loud whinnying came from her mouth. She began to panic rearing up on her rear legs, pawing at the platform with her front legs, desperate to get away.

She felt a pair of large firm hands on her neck, recognized them even before she turned her head to see. The carousel man stood there still naked stroking her, whispering to her, calming her. She began to relax the urge to bolt and run softening.

"Good girl, Ingrid, yes good girl. He will enjoy you much tonight." She startled a loud snort coming through her nose. What was he saying, who would enjoy her tonight? She looked around and panicked again. She realized the every horse on the platform was alive, trapped in place by the golden poles of the carousel that speared them through their backs. They were all speaking in their own way, and she tried desperately to understand them to find out what was going on. Then from behind her came a loud snort.

She craned her neck around and there he stood, Sampson. He was not bound like the others he was free to move and he was coming to take her. Her eyes meet his and she melted, bowing to the power of the stallion. She could feel his desire for her and she could feel a need rising in her, a need to quench his fire to accept his complete dominance over her as one of his mares. She whinnied a greeting and he answered. He would take her now. She could still feel the hands of the carousel man on her neck, rubbing her gently could still feel the medallion growing warm against her skin as she became more aroused eager to accept her stallion.

He came nearer sniffing the air, sniffing her. She twitched her tail to one side, showing him that she was ready. She turned her head to watch him, slowly approach her. He stopped directly behind her. She waited eagerly now needing him. He reared up and came forward landing heavy on her back, his front legs on either side of her. She tried to stay still could feel his massive horse cock poking at her searching. She shifted slightly and was rewarded with the feel of the head at her entrance.

Sampson paused for a moment only. Then thrust him self forward, spearing her with his massive horse cock. She panicked at the feel of the large cock piercing her, but could not move as his weight settled on her. He thrust again and she whinnied at the feel, marveling at the texture of this strange cock inside her. Over and over he thrust himself, she had not choice but to take it to take it as deep as Sampson could slam into her. The sensation was so strange and new and she steadied herself to take him as deep as she could. It felt marvelous to have the massive cock racing into her like a freight train, so strange to be completely taken at the mercy of the huge stallion.

Sampson was thrusting harder now faster, and she whinnied again. Planted her front feet, feeling him drive into her over and over again. She could feel it building deep inside her, even as she could feel Sampson's balls slapping against her stiffen. Sampson snorted loud and long and she could feel the huge cock flex inside her, could feel his cum filling her and as it did her own horse body exploded with him. She whinnied loud and long as lighting played up and down her spine.

She relaxed as she felt Sampson dismount from her pulling that delicious shaft from inside her. She became aware of how hot the medallion was now, and she jerked her head around. As she did she felt the leather thong snap, tangled in the carousel man's fingers. He cried out and she realized that he had let go of her. She saw that one of the panels had not been fastened down and as they past it she jumped from the platform, knocking the panel aside and ran, faster than she ever had before.

"Ingrid!!!!!!! Come back, Ingrid."

She paid the voice no mind. She had seen those other mares trapped, maybe forever on the carousel. Realizing what her fate would be if she stayed, so she ran into the night. Behind her she could hear faint screams coming from the other tents, in front of her the closed gate and the little man in the hat. He stood directly in front of the gate, knowing that she would have to stop. But she didn't, she gathered her powerful legs underneath her and leaped. Cleared the little man and the gate and landed hard on the ground on the other side. She could hear the shouts from the carnival folk, gathered her legs again and sped off into the darkness. She ran blindly for a time before coming to a stop.

She stamped her hooves, realizing how sore and tender they were. She listened for a bit her ears flicking back and forth. They didn't seem to be following her. With no place else to go she headed back to the cottage. But when she got there she had no way to get in. She wandered around the outside of the cottage trying to think of what she could do. She realized that there was an old carriage house and stable in the back. She was just able to nose the door open and discovered that one of the stalls was filled with hay. She remembered then that Angie kept a horse up here during the summer.

She realized that she was totally exhausted and even the old hay looked good. She worked her way down, tucked her legs up under her and bent her head down and slowly drifted off to sleep. Her dreams were strange and twisted and she woke cold and hungry. She yawned and moved to cover her mouth and realized that it was a hand and not a hoof that she used. She sat up quick, her hair was still quite long but the rest of her was back to normal. She rushed naked to the house and into the shower. Turning it on and letting the hot water run over her for a long time.

She dried and dressed and went into the living room hoping that it had just been a dream. But she knew in her heart that it had not been. Her first painting still stood on the fireplace where she had moved it. The carousel piece was till on the easel. Ingrid went around to take another look at it in the light of day. She gasped, holding her hand to her mouth. Hanging from the easel was the medallion she had worn the night before. It looked like she had a little souvenir of her Halloween adventure.

Nogrod63
Nogrod63
40 Followers
12