Carousel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached to her middle, and found the ends of the t-shirt she wore, and in one fell move swept it off and over her head, onto the floor. Her breasts were magnificent, as full as their promise. I bent to them mouthing them through the demi-cup bra. Her nipples reached up to me, looking for some kind of surcease from this need, this unending desire.

She pulled me to her again, kissing me fully. By now I realized she knew no other way. Kissing this lady was more profound than being married to anyone else. Her tongue darted around the inside of my mouth. I clashed with her, swordplay of the most intimate kind. ‘How did I ever miss THIS?’ I thought. I chased her tongue into her mouth, and she trapped me, sucking on my tongue, managing to smile and even laugh at the same time.

Her legs around me pulled her to me, and her up to me, more insistently. I noticed. I guessed at the relative positions, and tried to place my dick right in the cleft between her legs, wanting to rub on her clit the way I hoped would feel the best. Everything this lady had done with/to/for me since the moment we had met had been first class, lady-like. I wanted to return the favor.

I got the flat part of my undershaft between her lips, through her panties, and began to rub slowly, back and forth, listening for any effect I had to come out her mouth. It occurred to me I didn’t know for sure how to stop this to get to the next step. I loved kissing her too much to just stop. Then I realized that we had managed so far, so quit worrying abou tit.

I was rewarded by a massive sigh, that descended to a near-grunt as I kept grinding between her legs. My face hovered over hers now. She had finally gotten so much input she had overloaded, and had to stop kissing for a second. I concentrated on her face, and keeping the rhythm going between her legs. Already I knew that to stop at the wrong time with this lady would be cause for retaliation. I didn’t want that. She reached for my mouth with hers. I put my hand behind her head, and helped her up. Our mouths ground together, her hips pushed against me, until finally a cry came from her, full throated, an ‘UH!’ that told me I had waited long enough. She was happy, for the moment.

I kissed her mouth gently, again, and slid back from this body that had changed my world. I felt my way backwards, until I was sliding off the bed, carefully. I slipped to the floor, caught myself, and knelt by the bed, her legs still on either side of me. I reached to the tops of her panties. For a moment, I thought she was not going to let me take them off, but then I realized she was distracted, that the feelings she was undergoing were overwhelming her. She put her legs on either side of my head, and pushed up, her hips coming off the bed. I pulled her panties off, never taking my eyes off hers. She reached for a pillow, and stuffed it beneath her head, watching me approach her middle.

Her legs spread in anticipation. Her pussy was wet, gleaming in the near-light, her red curls plastered against her skin. I saw a mole just to the left of center, about 2 inches up from the top of her cleft. She was shaven, no doubt to accommodate a bathing suit. If there was a heaven, I would get to see her in it sometime.

If? I was about 3 inches from heaven. My chest hit the edge of the bed, I could not get closer without changing where we were. I reached for her hands, she grappled with me, tugging herself closer to the edge of the bed. Her good strong legs pulled against my back to move her closer to where we both wanted her. Finally, I could reach her with my mouth. I nosed into her lips. She was wet, no unexpectedly, but the first thing I noted was there was no scent. That was new. From somewhere a small pang of disappointment, but it quickly disappeared. I let go her hands, and placed my palms against the backs of her thighs. She let me push her legs higher and higher until they were nearly over her head. This had the effect of squeezing her pussy lips tighter together, but she fixed that by spreading her thighs apart. I buried my head between her legs. I sucked her clit into my mouth. ‘Treasure.’ Pearls, rubies, diamonds. These had all been used for centuries as metaphor for this spot. I had begun to treasure it for simpler reasons – it was attached to this fiery woman.

Her lips parted, and I got this gem into my mouth, and bit down gently. She spoke again, perhaps the 20th word she had ever spoken to me, “Bite…” I heard her, and obeyed. I bit down on her clit, with my teeth couched in my lips. “BITE,” she commanded. I let my lips go, bare teeth against her flesh. I bit down harder, and sucked harder on her joy spot. I reached around her legs to her tits, tweaking her nipples. I was rewarded by another intake of breath, an accolade I would not have traded for a medal. “Bite!” O boy. I bit as hard as I dared. Again, air rushed into and out of her lungs.

I munched, chomped sideways, careful. No matter how good it felt, it was not going to do either of us any good if this trip ended in the emergency room. I had her trapped in my teeth, and tried to make her forget about biting by rubbing her clit as hard as I could with my tongue. Another gasp. Like a bar added to a hard-earned medal. I flattened my tongue against her clit, and pushed hard as I could. I felt her pubic bone only millimeters away. I trapped her flesh against it, and rubbed it as hard as I could. She had been holding her legs with her hands. Finally she reached to me, grabbed my upper arms, and pulled herself as tightly against me as she could.

A long low moan escaped her. This would have been the place for my name, if she had it. Her legs tightened against my head. If possible, she got even wetter. Fluid gushed from her. Odorless, tasteless, slick as black ice.

I held on until I felt her relax a bit. I slid up onto the bed next to her. “That was wonderful,” I whispered, close to her ear. Her eyes still closed, she smiled. “Yes.” That was all she said.

I risked spoiling a moment, but I wanted to be closer to her. I wormed my arm beneath her, pulled her to me, resting her head on my chest. She snuggled to me, place her arm on my chest, and in a few moments was breathing regularly. I looked down at this treasure. She was not the first woman to visit here, but she was undoubtedly the MOST woman ever. I kissed the top of her head, more to remind me how it felt than anything else, her lips on mine. It didn’t disturb her.

I lay back, head on the pillow. My thoughts whirled a mile a minute. ‘How do I keep this?’ ‘Who is she?’ ‘I never thought it could be like this unless you loved her.’ Well? I was willing.

Apparently, I slept some. I woke to the sensation of someone holding me, like anyone would like to be held. She had her hand around my rapidly hardening dick. I don’t know how long it had been since I winked out, but I would figure it out later.

She was an expert at this. She gently tugged and wrapped and felt, and finally raised up on one arm, and moved to it, taking it into her mouth gently. I thought about reciprocating and asking her to bite, but I was afraid she would show me just how much she wanted, and I wanted to survive the moment. We would talk about it later.

She played, teased, sucked at the head, near-deep-throated me, put me near a different heaven, but one still attached to her and her only. This was all new to me. She moved to a kneeling position, bent over me. Her short hair made it unnecessary to keep it from her eyes. I could see them, open and questioning. She would look up at me now and then. Sometimes she would catch me looking back, sometimes my head would be thrown back, unable to take another second of the intense feelings she was passing out.

I knew that unlike her, I would not be able to come this way. I wanted her, in the traditional, everyday, old-fashioned way, that says to a woman: you are mine, and you better like it. Another new feeling. I never wanted to possess anyone. But this woman I had to have.

I pulled her to me, for another mind-numbing kiss. No, not mind-numbing. Life-affirming. THIS is life. THIS is important. THIS is not transitory.

Somehow we managed to move together, in that way that old lovers have of doing things with an economy of motion, until she was under me, legs spread, breasts thrust up, seeking cover. I couldn’t remember when her bra had come off. Or my shorts. I fell onto her, into a kiss that would last.

Her legs pushed this way and that until she was satisfied with her positioning. I held off as long as I could. She noticed, and looked up at me with a pout on that lovely face. It was no longer sad, or pensive, or lonely. It was mine. She was completely engrossed in this, in me!

I moved against her. I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her to me. I pushed forward until my dick was against the entrance to her pussy. I held back again to see if she would play or be pissed. She looked up at me, and with her best ‘daddys-little-girl’ moue, stuck out her lower lip, and wriggled her hips against me, trying to trap me. I could not help it, I laughed out loud, and was joined by this magical sound: her laughing with me.

I trapped her pubis against the bed with my weight, and moved to make her mine. I dipped the head of my dick lower, until it rubbed against her ass, and pushed gently, moving it up until it slipped into her pussy.

Now it was my turn to gasp. O my. Things had definitely changed. No longer was pussy just pussy. The promise of that first kiss from the door to the bed had been fulfilled. We were one. I moved into her, slowly. As slowly as I could for something that felt this good. I thrust into her until I had reached the limit. Just about the last thing on earth I wanted was to come back out. But that was what nature wanted, and right now I was more a creature than a thinking person. I eased out, slowly, and plunged in again. Her breasts against my chest were yielding yet firm. Her mouth against mine made any other thoughts impossible. Overload.

I began to move, in and out. Again she rewarded me with kisses and sounds of delight. Good. I wanted this creature to be happy. If I had to stand on my head in a vat of something vile I would do it, just for her. But this was certainly not that. This was heaven. She met my thrusts. She kissed me, deeper, more urgently. There were words that would have been appropriate here, but we had not known each other long enough or well enough to utter them.

I love you. I need you. I want you. These were the words that happened in my head, but could not come out my mouth. Not yet.


Pregnancy? Apparently I trusted her. STDs? Apparently she trusted me.
That was enough for now. I continued in and out. From time to time we broke the eternal kiss to better see each others’ face. I rested my head against the pillow, kissing her from the side, her head turned to meet my lips. So it was I felt her break our union, the one between our mouths, anyway. Her head went back on the pillow, her hips arched up, grasping, demanding. Air rushed into her lungs, and a cry began deep in her throat. Though the scene was not for my benefit, it had the effect of pushing me over the edge. I felt the tickle begin well down in my body, the one that would culminate in the end of this episode. For nearly a millisecond I regretted that, and then went on. She continued coming, her pussy sucking at my dick, making me regret each time I had to pull it out, even at this much faster rate, relenting only when she was full again, even if only for a moment.

She stilled for a moment, and looked at me. I began to come, flooding her insides. I pushed into her, and held still, each moment a slice of heaven. She reached to kiss me, and I groped against her face, finding her mouth with my own. When the end came, we were still kissing, just as we had been when it all began.

Words, my stock-in-trade, failed me. She looked at me. I disengaged slightly from her. I pushed myself away, up, reluctantly. Her legs disentangled from mine. I moved next to her, and lay down, still breathing heavily.

“You okay?” she asked.

“More than,” I said, briefly, needing the air suddenly.

She moved against me again, her lovely head on my chest. We clasped hands. That seemed to say it all.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but do you have to be home any certain time?”

I could feel her smile. “No.”

“Good.” I meant it. This woman might be married to someone else, but unless she could convince me that what had just happened between us was ordinary and everyday, mundane, I intended to use every second of my life, every ounce of energy I had, all the time I had left, to give her the chance to be happy.

I didn’t know if she was happy at home. I didn’t know if happiness was her usual state of mind. I didn’t know for sure that she had the capacity for happiness. All I knew was that if I had to spend all my life repaying her for what just happened, then I would.

Something I did know, without thinking – she did not do this. She did not pick up strangers several levels below her social or economic class, take them home and give them a first class screwing. Something she had seen in me. I would find out what it was, refine it, make it grow, until she could not be without me anymore than I could be without her.

“Would you like something to drink?” I asked.

“Only if you can get it without moving,” she said. I stayed put.

“Can we talk? Or do you want to sleep? Or breathe? Or.. what?”

I felt her smile in the dark again. “We can talk, but later, okay?”

When I woke, there was light in the east window. Not full light, but that rosy dawn that comes on great mornings. It took about three seconds for all of it to come flooding back. I jumped out of the bed, without touching it, I think. I raced to the living room. I stopped. I saw her legs sticking out beyond the couch. She was slumped down, reading. She had found a pair of boxer shorts of mine, and an old top. If I had seen her clothes I would not have been so worried it was all a dream.

‘What the hell does your old man do that you can be out all night?’ I wondered. She had heard my flash jump to the door, and turned her head. For the first time around her, I felt naked. I was naked. I leaned against the wall, as nonchalant as I could, folded my arms. “Morning.”

“Hi,” she said. “I hope you don’t mind me borrowing these clothes.”

“They never looked better,” I said. Geez. Cary Grant you ain’t.

She smiled.

“Debbi?” Arched eyebrows in response. “Uh, I have to ask, before anything else…”

She smiled. “Last night it was you had to know my name before anything else. Is this that same anything else? Or another one?”

That stopped me a second. “While I am ready to resume last night anytime, up to and including the last day on earth, there are some things I have to know, okay?”

She looked at me, a serious light in those eyes. “Ok. But you have to get dressed. Even I can’t have a serious conversation with a naked man.”

Blushing is not something that looks good on a 50 year old naked guy.

I turned to the bedroom and found casual, quick. Shorts and a t-shirt, all black. I returned to the living room, and sat on the chair across from the couch. She sat up, took her legs off the coffee table. She leaned her elbows on her knees, and said, “Shoot.”

Faced with the chance to talk seriously with this woman, I hesitated. ‘Straight ahead, guy. There is no other way with this woman.’

“Okay,” I started. I was determined not to let her breasts distract me. Or those legs. “I have to know that what happened last night was… if it was… what happened was…”

She got this impish smile, “If you are asking, yes, it was good for me, too.”

I rolled my eyes. She smiled, a real one this time. “Yes, it was good for me, Debbi. But geez, it was different. I’d like to know it was something special for you, too.” My eyes were pleading I know, but at that moment, vulnerability with this woman was all I knew. If it had not been special, I didn’t really want to know. Except I did want to know.

She looked in my eyes, seeing who knows what. “Yes, Barry, it was special. And no, before you ask, I don’t do this all the time, or any of the time, really.”

“I think I already knew that.” It was true. “I’ve made love with lots of women, Debbi, but last night was so special I can’t begin to tell you. I want to know if it’s gonna happen again.”

She cocked her head at me, that impish look again, and said, “… and if it’s not?”

I could only shake my head, a fate not to be contemplated.

“Barry, I would like very much for all of it to happen again.”

I tried to conceal the rush of great relief I felt. I wanted this woman, full time if necessary. I managed a “Good.” I wanted to move closer to her, but I wanted to know what was going on, first.

“I don’t know how it happened that you came with me, I would like to know. I don’t know anything about you – kids, husband, etc. But I want to.”

“You know I like carousels.” She smiled.

“And I know you make love as though it was fine art. But I want to know what happened, and what happens now.”

“You can’t just enjoy it? What kind of guy are you?”

“Guess not.” I shook my head. A penny dropped. “How did you know my name? I am quite sure I did not tell you what it is…”

She smiled again, and nodded toward the computer setup on the small desk in the corner. I looked toward it, and saw it was neatened, and looked back at her. She had been reading when I came in. Now I saw what she was reading. I had mixed feelings. But, like any writer, first I wanted to know what she thought.

“So, tell me you are a reviewer for the New York Times.”

She laughed. “No,” she said, “but I can tell what I read is worth the time.”

Okay, I was flattered. Then I was not. “That’s it? Worth the time?”

“It’s fiction, Barry,” she pointed out. “Being worth the time it takes to read it is about all fiction can aspire to.”

I nodded again. And decided to be flattered again. “Thanks.”

“I hate to say this, but I have to go.”

Knowing she had been awake long enough to find the bathroom, I knew she must mean she had to go, home. “Okay, sure.” I moved to the open door to the bedroom. And hesitated. “You will be back, though. Right?”

“Yes, I will.”

“Okay.”

I dressed quickly. She moved in at some point, and put on her coveralls again. She had to move bedclothes to find her sandals. I felt this inane need to fill the quiet. “It was your sandals that attracted me,” I said. Stupid as it sounds.

“Oh?” she twinkled as she sat on the edge of the bed to put them on.

“Yeah,” I said, “I wanted them off you, and wanted to see what they looked like on the floor beside my bed.”

Her twinkle turned to a smile. “So, what do you think, now that you have seen them there?”

I said, “I want them there again, as soon as can be.”

She nodded as she closed the last clasp. “OK.”

We trooped downstairs into the daylight. “The least I could do is buy your breakfast.”

She shook her head. “I have to get home.” And then she clenched it – “If I want to be free to come back.”

I shut up. Restricting any of her freedom to return to me was unthinkable. “I hate to ask, but when might that be?” I did hate to ask. I sounded like a puppy.

“What are you doing next Thursday?”

“Working, same as this one,” I said, but relaxed, now.

“What time you get off?” She smiled at her double entendre.

“What time can you get here?”

She smiled, and I said, “11pm.”

“This is gonna be hard, Debbi.”

“What is?” she matched my serious tone, mocking me.

“Letting you go.”

She turned in her seat and looked at me. “Barry, remember this: those horses on your carousel come back, right?” I nodded. “I will too.

12