Carpe Dieam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers

"You know how much I work out. This is my second gym here. I have a gym fetish," she said bluntly.

Then there was the library. It was immense and full of nothing but pornography. It contained countless books, DVDs, and Blurays. There were two large televisions on each side with expansive seating to view any selection you may choose. There was also a computer with the largest monitor I had ever seen. Next to it was a laminated card with the usernames and passwords for every porn site I had ever heard of. There were pornographic statues dispersed throughout room as well historical artifacts encased in glass telling the history of human sexuality.

Then there was the crème de la crème, a huge, expansive, elaborately decorated, ballroom. On one side there was a stage about 6 feet off the floor. I could only begin to imagine what that was used for. We walked to the side of the room and stopped at two double doors.

She slowly opened the doors and to my surprise there was not much of an apparent theme, except lavishness of course, that pertained to the small room we had begun to enter. Although it was smaller than the rest it had a very intimate feel to it. There were four over stuffed couches all facing each other. Spread apart with enough room to walk in between them. Behind the most northern couch were two large comfortable looking seats. On the southern most couch, the one facing me, Lauren was there, lightly kissing a younger looking blonde haired man.

"What the fuck? Is it required to have blonde hair here?" I thought to myself.

Susan was sitting alone on the couch to my immediate right. I went to walk over to her but Dana tightened her grip and pulled me over to one of the individual chairs. Dana sat down next to me and I looked over at Susan. She gave me a quick smile then looked over at Lauren and the mysterious blonde man. I saw a small black velvet pouch next to my wife and I wondered what was in it. Susan was almost naked wearing only skimpy lingerie that was all white with poignant black outlines. She had a garter that wrapped around her thigh atop knee high white stockings. On her feet were matching white high-heeled shoes. The shoe it self was all white but the heel was contrasted in black. Damn! She looked incredible!

The coziness of the room began to creep over me and I could faintly hear music being played from hidden speakers. There was an electric fireplace producing some light coming from the wall to my left and a handful of candles placed in groups around the room was the only other light provided. I looked over at Dana.

She looked at me and asked, "How do you feel?"

I responded with, "confused?" not knowing what was expected of me.

Dana just nodded.

"Look at your wife," She said.

I did. Susan was still looking at Lauren who was now softly kissing the man sitting next to her.

"Do you like how she looks," Dana asked.

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed.

"Would you like it more if you could see her breasts again," She asked.

"Yes," I said and

Dana immediately commanded Susan to pull down the cups of her bra to expose her breasts. I watched as in the glowing dim light I could see my wife's nipples become erect. Twisting tightly they began to splash a shadow across her gorgeous chest. I began to understand the control Dana had assumed over my wife during the past month.

"Now how do you feel?" Dana asked.

"I'm getting horny," I responded.

"Good," she said, "Then we are ready to begin."

Dana turned her attention to Lauren and told her to strip down to her lingerie. She stood over the man she was with and began seductively moving her body to the rhythm of the music and slowly discarded her sexy black dress.

Then Dana turned to my wife and said, "Susan..."

My wife looked over.

"You may begin," Dana announced.

Susan nodded back, and without making eye contact with me slumped down in the very comfortable looking red sofa. After she made herself comfortable her hands started slowly wandering all over her body, stopping periodically at her breasts and rubbing around her nipples. She would not actually touch her nipples though. I knew all too well they were too sensitive right now. Susan would have to wait until she was hotter to attempt to bring her nipples into play.

Lauren now down to her sexy black lacy bra and thong was straddling the man in front of her. They were giving each other pecks in between sexy stares and he was exploring her incredible sexy back. Her knees rested on the couch on either side of him.

The look of Lauren's ass resting on his thighs must have done something to Dana. I heard her let out a soft moan and looked over in her direction. She was now undressing and reaching for a similar black velvet bag as to the one next to my wife. I took a quick look around my chair and I did not have one.

"Lauren," Dana said, "Lets get things going a bit quicker. We are on a time schedule tonight."

Lauren stood up and bent at the waist giving Dana and I an incredible view of her ass and outline of her pussy still hidden behind a tiny piece of material. She was working to undo the man trousers and began sliding them down. He helped and I immediately saw is cock spring out from underneath. He was not fully hard yet but I had a feeling Lauren was going to remedy that real soon.

Once his pants were at his feet. Lauren stood back up and bent over in the same position as before. She gave him a quick kiss then with her right hand grabbed his cock and started kissing him all the way down his chest, licking down his stomach until she reached where she was going to focus. She slowly licked from the base of his cock to the tip, and then effortlessly engulfed him. Sliding down until she reached the base and began pulling her moth back up again.

My cock was throbbing. Now making at tent on the front of my robe and I looked over at my wife. She was now completely topless, still sunk down into the overstuffed red couch and sitting with one leg over the arm of the couch and the other planted firmly on the floor. She had begun to rub herself though her white panties. I stole a look over at Dana and she was now completely naked working to open up the black velvet bag next to her.

She saw me looking and asked, "Aren't you hard yet?"

I nodded my head "yes.

"Well then you need to do something about that. Start touching yourself."

I reached my hand under my robe and found my throbbing pole. I began to slowly stroking myself.

I was starring at my wife when I heard a buzzing noise coming from where Dana was sitting. I looked over and saw she had in her hand a rabbit style vibrator and was using the "rabbit ears part" of it to stimulate her clit.

She looked up at me working her pussy and said, "I didn't mean touch yourself so no one could see you. Get your cock out and stroke it. I want to see you stroking it."

I stopped my slow masturbating for a second and adjusted my robe so I was completely exposed. I looked back at Dana, she had the corner of her lower lip in between her teeth but let it go to shoot me a smile.

"Ummm, you have a nice cock," Dana mouthed seductively.

I looked away and focused my attention back on my wife. She was just getting her panties over her last heal then placed them next to her. She reached for the velvet bag and out came an identical vibrator as Danas just a different color. She looked up at me for a moment with a sultry look as she adjusted the settings to her liking. As she placed it onto her clit she diverted her gaze back over to Lauren.

By now the blonde mans cock was fully erect. Lauren was doing a magnificent job of utilizing long strokes, coaxing the edges of saliva being deposited by her warm mouth lower and lower to cover his entire length while at the same time squeezing his balls to really get him ready.

"How is he looking Lauren?" Dana asked.

"Ughmmmm," she responded as her mouth made a loud suction noise as she came off of his now giant prick.

"I want to fuck it," she said with a raspy, whinny voice as she inhaled deeply and pulling some much needed oxygen into her lungs.

Dana looked at me and I looked back at her.

"I have worked with this talent for quite awhile now. He is a good person and I have an extremely professional relationship with him. His cock is 9 inches long on a bad day. How bad do you want to see that get buried into Laurens pussy?" Dana asked.

I was too shy to reply but the look on my face said it all.

"How about you Susan," Dana said looking in towards Susan.

"O yes! Dana, let her fuck it. She's ready and I am dying to see it!"

Susan replied.

As my wife finished giving her answer she took her left hand and moved it down to her dripping pussy. She used her index finger and middle finger to part he beautiful lips and then brought her right hand down with the vibrator and slowly started working it in until it was hubbed. She carefully placed the outer vibrator onto her clit and I saw her press a few buttons on the stock, no doubt changing up the sensations she was forcing her body to experience.

"Fuck him Lauren," Dana commanded.

Lauren immediately popped up, turned and faced me. Slowly walking backwards to sit down on the enormous cock caused her to arch her back as she leaned into position. This made her chest and ass stick out in their respective planes and created such an incredibly sexy pose. I felt a twitch in my balls. Her long pearl necklace was hanging between her tits as she began lowering herself down for her pussy to meet up with the head of his manhood.

She looked up and made eye contact with Dana as I could see her hand behind her, searching and finally wrapped around his shaft and moving it into position. Once she found the trajectory she wanted she sat down and stood up three or four times. Each time accepting more of his member into her until finally all that was left to see was a small triangle at the base of his penis and his large heavy balls.

Once she had reached maximum penetration her pussy began its slow ascent and her squatting increased in speed and intensity. At the top of her ascent each time she would slightly rotate her hips forward towards Dana and I giving us an incredible view of her filled pussy. She looked over at Susan and they locked eyes. Laurens mouth was open as she began to moan each time she bottomed out and the tip of his cock massaged her cervix. My wife gave her a knowing nod and opened her mouth too as she started breathing heavier.

By now I could tell my wife was getting seriously horny. Her free hand was pulling on one of her nipples while the other was briskly moving the vibrator in and out of her glistening pussy.

"That's it Lauren. Keep working him," Dana said.

"OOOHhhh yeah, yeeesss ma'am," Lauren hissed.

"OH god it feels so good! Mmmmmmm god it feels good," Lauren exclaimed as she took a moment to swirl her hips around a few times in clockwise motion with his cock buried deep in her.

"Fuck yeah," She said louder as she was now working herself into a feverish pace.

Popping up and down on his tool, taking great care to utilize the entire length he had to offer.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," Lauren was repeating every time she bottomed out.

At this point her thrusts were becoming violent enough she had to grab both her breasts to stop them from flying around so wildly.

I spun my head to look at my wife and she was matching Laurens pace with her vibrator. Her arms pressed her breast tightly together as her chest wise rising and falling steadily. She was now using both hands to thrust her toy in and out of her throbbing pussy.

My cock began to leak. Pre-cum caused my dick to glisten in the light just like the three wet pussies I was surrounded by were.

Dana for a moment had her head tilted back enjoying herself when she quickly snapped it up and looked over at Susan.

"Susan," she said.

"Yes Dana," Susan replied.

"Where are you?"

"I'm a solid 10," Susan said as she exhaled hard from the pleasure that was now coursing through her body.

"Good, keep it there. I want you to wait until Lauren is done," Dana commanded.

"Yes Ma'am," Susan responded with out breaking her attention from her own pussy.

I looked at Dana with an inquisitive look as to what just took place in that brief conversation.

"I was asking her how horny she was, on a scale of one to ten, ten being that moment when anything goes. You know what I mean," Dana asked raising one eyebrow slightly more than the other and cocking her head to one side.

I affirmed my understanding by responding, "I'm a 10 too!"

Dana let out a soft laugh and said, "Good, then we are ready to move on."

"Lauren," Dana said in an authoritative tone, "Cum on his cock. Just how you are now and do it before he does. I need him longer and you need to come over and help me."

"OOOHHH yeeeesssssss," She shouted as she exhaled hard making the end of the word sound like a snake hissing, "I'm.......there........now..."

"Remember to announce it when it's happening darling," Dana reminded her.

"UH, UH UH, UH," Was her initial response, "I.... will," she said again exhaling hard as she was obviously near climax.

Susan had her head pulled back causing her to arch her back. The vibrator was buried deep in her pussy and you could tell she was barley hanging on.

"AAAHHHHHH!! I"MMM CUMMMMMINGGGGGG!" Lauren cried out.

"OH OH OH OH uh ah ah fuck yes oh god..." she screamed and then followed it up with a number of low guttural growls and very loud exhausted breathing.

As her pace slowed and she was obviously now starting to experience an extreme post orgasmic calm she slowly decelerated to being completely still, just sitting on the pole than she just used for such an enjoyable release. She only stayed that way for a moment and then quickly popped up as if she was already energized and ready for another session. As she hopped off, the hired talents soaked cock fell against his abs. Lauren briskly walked over to Dana and I. While passing she gave a soft touch to my shoulder than sat down on the floor directly next to Dana.

"Please stand up," she directed her hired cock.

He did immediately and I felt someone staring at me. I looked over and my wife was now laying on her left side looking directly at me. Her toy was out and discarded next to her but her right arm snaked around her back and she was softly caressing her pussy from behind. As she looked at me my heart began to slam in my chest. I could hear it beating loudly in my ears and I began to develop a slight tremor, almost a shiver in my entire body.

At that moment it all clicked. I understood the look. It was the same look I saw a month ago when she accepted the contract over the phone. The look she had when climbing into the limousine, it was the look that my subconscious had been screaming at me to pay attention to but I had not completely yet. I could not remember ever seeing it before. All the years I had know her, through dating and marriage, it was absent. Now, however was a different story all together. It was not just a glint as before, but now, staring back at me, hypnotizing me, forcing me to face it.

"The indoctrination process," I thought, "I get it now."

It was the look of pure lust. Pure pleasure, pure raw sexuality most people will never experience. Not the "I'm horny and I need a cock now," but the "I'm horny and I want a cock forever. I want to fuck now, fuck forever, and I will do anything and everything I want or need to do to get it. It was as Dana had found a small brush fire in my wife and fanned it into a raging inferno. My wife's whole body, her whole aura, the whole essence of her being exuded sex.

I stopped touching myself out of shock. I was frozen. It is a good thing I had stopped because I almost came just from my epiphany. I now understood. This is what Dana had done to my wife. Laurens words from earlier echoed in my head, "Your wife is not the same sexual being she once was."

This one gaze reached out and grabbed me. It was holding me tight in its lustful grasp and it was not letting go. It was a sensation I had never experienced before.

Dana somewhere at sometime in her life had learned how to find this in someone and knew how to cultivate and it. It became obvious to me in the moments to come that my wife had been a quick learner.

"Go over to Susan," Dana commanded the hired gun.

"Susan," she asked, "Are you ready?"

"Oh yes. I have been ready," Susan replied then she looked at me.

"Are you ready baby?" She asked, "Will you cum with me?"

My mouth was dry and I could not get my tonged dislodged from the roof of it. I just grabbed the base of my cock and nodded.

"Ooooooohhhh..." Susan whined as she took her hand away from her pussy and placed it onto her breast.

"Baby I want you to cum with me," she said, "We are going to cum together okay?" She said nodding her head.

I again was only able to nod back, still frozen. I could feel my body melting into my seat as the fully torqued, extremely horny hired gun walked over to her. He didn't need any further direction from Dana. He knew what was to happen. Fuck, this probably was not even the first time he has been in this situation.

Dana and Lauren exchanged knowing looks. Confirming to each other that they both knew the levels of sexual pleasure I was about to encounter for the first time. This was enough to give Dana to her first powerful orgasm of the evening.

My shiver intensified and the world around me drifted away. I could faintly hear Dana moaning as now Lauren was helping her by gingerly sucking on her tits and kissing all over her body.

The blonde man knelt on the couch next to my wife. He grabbed his hug cock and pushed it down to achieve the angle he needed.

"No let me." My wife said snaking her arm back around behind. As soon as I saw her touch him my heart skipped a beat. My vision stared to narrow and I consciously began to fight the urge to pass out. My arms began tingling as if they were about to fall asleep.

"Oh my GOD," Was all my brain could think.

"Start stroking along with me ok baby," Susan said looking up at me while her hand pulled the man closer.

She switched her attention to what was about to happen. She started guiding and pulling him even closer. The head of his manhood was now only millimeters away from the entrance to my wife's pussy. MY WIFES pussy!! Holy shit this was happening, so many fantasies about this over the years and so many emotions just in the last 30 days. I had thought this had happened. It had not. I was going to be here to experience it with my wife. I now understood this was Danas plan all along. Holy fuck! The effect it was having on me- indescribable!

Then all of a sudden his head disappeared. He pulled back out some at my wife's direction and then came forward again. My wife must have been so wet. The second pass he was able to bottom out. My wife now fully encompassed around his member let out a loud sigh, arched her back and stretched her arms out above her head.

"OOOOOOhhhhhhhhh GOD," she said as she let out a low moan.

For a moment he just sat there. Allowing her pussy to adjust to his size and allowing for us to comprehend this changing moment in our lives together.

Then he started moving. Slowly at first and, just as Lauren had done, my wife was making sure to take advantage of his entire length. Sinking her hips into the couch then slightly rising up to meet his thrusts.

I matched the pace of his thrusts on my throbbing member.

His pace slowly built to a steady hump and I noticed my wife was now really getting into it. Her eyes were open and she was staring down at her pussy, watching as he slid in and out. His cock was lighting up in the dim light from the wetness of my wife. Breathing heavily and holding her perfect breasts she formed an "O" with her mouth and exhaled loudly as another wave of pleasure took hold of her.

deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers