Carpe Diem

Story Info
She breaks her own rules to have him.
2.3k words
4.52
28k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers

The following story started as an exercise between Honey123 and PierceStreet.

Starting with his paragraphs :

Jessica tried to have standards. Not once in the five years she'd been having sex, had the twenty-four year old been quick to jump into bed with a guy. If it happened on the third date, that was remarkable for her.

The guy across the restaurant table was going to get lucky tonight, she had just decided. She didn't care it was only their first date.

And her paragraph :

Every move she made with her body was calculated to make him know that she wanted him. The way she would let her shoe gently touch his calf under the table, brushing his hand with hers when reaching for her glass, her eyes lingering on his mouth when he spoke and then slowly raising them to meet his eyes, letting him see the lust within.

They set out to write a story with the same characters, and the same premise, but seeing where a male and a female writer would independently take them.

This story is Honey123's. Be sure to look for PierceStreet's story with the same title.

She had wanted Gene from the moment she first laid eyes on him. He was tall, dark and handsome and her body ached at the prospect of being touched by his hands. It yearned for his caress the touch of his lips, the promise of what his tongue might do to her.

Jessica had literally run into Gene on the bustling sidewalks of New York City, having just finished shopping, she was carrying way too many bags and when rushing out of a boutique, she ran right into him causing her bags to scattering all over the sidewalk.

Not looking up, but apologizing profusely, Jessica bent down to grab her packages before they got trampled on by the people hurrying by not caring that they were stepping on her newly bought clothes.

When both their hands grabbed for the same package, Jessica felt a charge run through her body and looked up into the face of the most handsome man she had ever seen. At first she was completely dumbfounded, unable to say a word or to stop looking at him. All this man did was smile at her, looking deep into her eyes and then bent to retrieve the last of her packages.

He offered to hail her a taxi, asking her if she minded sharing, she shook her head and the next thing she knew she found herself sitting next to him, while the cab driver maneuvered in and out of traffic.

After their somewhat formal introduction, he started to give the driver directions, but upon hearing Jessica's stomach growl, he stopped, laughed and asked if she had eaten today. Retracing her shopping spree, she realized she hadn't eaten since breakfast and told him so, he then gave the driver directions to a small café that Jessica had recently read about in The New Yorker.

"I haven't eaten either." Gene said. "Would you mind joining me in a little bite to eat?"

If you knew Jessica, you knew that she was not the type of person to accept an impromptu dinner invitation. Jessica tried to have standards. She wanted to get to know the person before she even went on a first date or even slept with him. Not once in the five years she'd been having sex, had the twenty-four year old been quick to jump into bed with a guy. If it happened on the third date, that was remarkable for her.

But the guy across the restaurant table was going to get lucky tonight, she just decided. She didn't care if she had only just met him. Every bit of her skin tingled when she looked at him, her body responded to him in ways that she didn't know existed.

She couldn't help herself. Every move she made with her body was calculated to make him know that she wanted him. The way she let her shoe gently touch his calf under the table, brushing his hand with hers when reaching for her glass, her eyes lingering on his mouth when he spoke and then slowly raising them to meet his eyes, letting him see the lust within.

The conversation they had was light and fun, their attempt to get to know one another was obvious, but never touched on any sexual innuendos. Just the way they looked at one another said more than words could ever as to what was yet to come.

When the check came, Gene refused to accept any money from Jessica, she then excused herself and headed for the Ladies' Room. When she faced the mirror, she shook her head at the image that was looking back at her, and smiled. She ran a shaky hand through her wavy, brown hair, reapplied her lipstick and decided that she was going to remove her panties, hoping that at some point Gene would find the wetness that was being created by him under her skirt.

She slipped the panties off and put them in her pocket book, gave herself one last look in the mirror and headed outside to find him waiting for her, holding her packages, the door to another taxi and smiling as she approached him. "Oh, that smile!" Jessica thought and felt a little more wetness encircling the lips of her labia.

When they settled into the back of the taxi, Jessica leaned closer to him, kissed his cheek and whispered a "Thank you for dinner" in his ear. She felt the rise of his shoulder against her breast as he took a deep breath and he then placed his hand on her naked thigh, lightly skimming the hem of her skirt, which was inching it way up. He turned and their faces were inches apart, Jessica could feel his breath on her and she instinctively licked her lips watching as his eyes took in this movement, her heart was pounding.

Gene's hand slowly made it's way under her skirt and she heard his sharp intake of breath when he found that there were no panties keeping him from feeling her. Gene's fingers lightly stroked the tip of her pussy and Jessica closed her eyes spreading her legs a little further apart, giving him entrance into what she considered the most sacred part of her body.

Instead of kissing her, Gene whispered "Not here" in her ear and gave the driver directions to his house. Gene removed his hand from her thigh, cupping her face bring her closer to him and kissed her. His mouth parted hers and their tongues found each other, teasing, tasting the sweetness. His hand reached around to the back of her head and entwined his fingers in her hair pulling her closer to him, deepening the kiss, which was broken only when they heard the driver tell them, in a very loud voice, that they had reached their destination.

Once inside his townhouse, they could barely keep their hands off one another, Gene pushed Jessica against the door, his hands reaching under her skirt, grabbing her hips, pulling her closer. The intensity and want that she felt for him was something Jessica hadn't felt in a long time. She lifted her leg and wrapped it around Gene to steady herself, but it made her feel as if she was doing something naughty and this excited her even further.

She felt Gene's lips burning a trail of kisses down her neck to her collarbone where he sucked and licked at her, sending chills down her body. She moaned as his lips went further down, his tongue slipping under the opened buttons of her blouse and she arched her back pressing her body against his feeling the heat radiating off his body.

His fingers found their way between her legs and he began to stroke her, caressing the lips of her slit before immersing into the wetness between them. He rubbed her clit gently at first, while his other hand undid the buttons of her blouse and then her bra, letting them both fall to floor so he could kiss her breast without restriction his mouth closing over her nipple, his tongue swirling the nub, sucking it, licking it.

He then moved his mouth lower, down her stomach, over her lifted skirt then to her bare abdomen, reaching its destination and attacking it feverishly with his tongue. Jessica spread her legs further apart, grabbing his head and pulling him closer loving the way his tongue was touching her clit, flicking it back and forth sucking it, the way he brought his tongue flatly over the lips of her slit licking her slowly front to back before plunging it deep inside her. Unable to control herself, Jessica's hips thrashed and bucked moving in rhythm with his tongue while he took it and drove it in and out of her hole.

Just before Jessica reached her orgasm, Gene picked her up and carried her into his bedroom, kissing her letting her taste the mixture of his mouth and her juices. He set her down on his bed and began to remove his clothes. Jessica felt herself getting anxious and began to tell him that this is so unlike her, but he makes her feel overwhelmed with lust that she can't help herself. She tells him that she is not a slut but before she can continue, he puts a finger over her lips and tells her not to worry. He tells her that feels the same way and that from the moment he set his eyes on her, he knew he could never let her out of his site. He lifted his hand and caressed her face, kissing her so gently that it took her breath away.

"I don't believe in love at first sight, Jessica." Gene starts, "But I know that right now I can't let you go and I want to spend every day getting to know you, to feel you, to love you."

With that Gene bent his head and started to nibble on the side of her neck, his hands gently caressing her body, murmuring against her body that there is no rush, he wants her but he will wait until she's ready, he just found her and he didn't want to lose her now.

She knew she'd heard lines like this before, but for some reason, she really believed that what he was saying was true and honest. She didn't know much about him, but she felt he was a good man and she always relied on her instincts. But right now she wanted him she loved feeling his body against hers and she wanted to feel him inside her. Jessica closed her eyes and breathed deeply not wanting Gene to stop and said something she never in a million years thought she would say to man she only knew for 5 hours.

"Gene," Jessica whispered. "I want you and I want you to make love to me now."

She felt his breath against her skin, the goosebumps it created on her body and pressed closer to him. She watched as he opened the night table and pulled out a condom, then she lifted herself up and began to kiss his back, lightly scratching his skin with her fingernails, tracing a path up and down his thighs until he was done and then she lay back eagerly waiting for him.

Gene positioned himself between her legs, using his fingers to ensure that her body was ready for him and smiled when he found her to be dripping wet with excitement and want. He grabbed her hips and lifted her body to meet him, entering her gently but unable to keep this pace when she wrapped her legs around his waist and began to meet him stroke for stroke.

She grabbed onto his arms and lifted herself up so that their bodies were touching, the feel of his chest hair on her nipples excited her and they hardened to the point where they were aching. He bent his head and kissed her, while his hands brought her hips up and down harder on his penis. Jessica moaned as it drove deeper into her body, letting out a groan as his fingers slid around to her buttocks, finding her anus and dipping a finger in.

As she moved on him, he slid easily in and out of her wet pussy and she rode him, rubbing her clit against his shaft, feeling her orgasm begin to rise. He pulled her closer still and in doing so, he thrust himself into her with long deep strokes, hitting areas no one had ever touched upon, her body began to tighten closing around him, squeezing him.

"Oh, God, Gene!" Jessica screamed, her body flooding him with her juices, Her mind and body going crazy as she felt her wetness between them, his lips and tongue on her neck, his finger probing her ass and his cock in her pussy. With one hard push, her body was racked with an incredible orgasm, the tightening of her vagina bringing him over the edge as well and they climax together, holding onto each other tightly.

When they fell back against the pillows, they look at each other silently for a while. Then Gene raised his hand and pushed back a strand of Jessica's hair and kissed her, first on the tip of her nose and then fully on her lips.

"This was no chance meeting, Jessica." Gene said softly. "Today is the first day of the rest of our lives." With that, he gathered her soft, warm body in his arms and they fell asleep in each others arms, as if they had done this every day, yet knowing this wouldn't be the last.

Honey123
Honey123
220 Followers