Carpe Diem: a Fable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers

"Alright... every... one..." Bobbi gasped as two women ate her pussy at the same time and she gave the eight-incher a rim-job, "Tonight's my place..."

And they piled into their cars and somehow made it to Bobbi's place. Her roommate was surprised to say the least, but a dozen tongues lapping her for fifteen minutes changed her attitude. The party did not stop until four in the morning. Each of the men fucked at least four women. Many of the women fucked each other. And all of the men tasted each other as well.

And so it went. Each day, the office women would enjoy work naked and happy. Long, leisurely days of masturbation and glorious sleep. And as soon as work was over, the real fun began. The construction workers had made it a point to leave work no later than five. Then the group would proceed to a local bar, for hours of drinking and laughing. By eight, all were totally drunk and horny, and ready to hit the dance floor. By ten, all the women had been fondled many times, and the men already had their shirts off. Then it was time to leave for someone's place for the night. When the sun rose, they would return to their homes for clothes and such. Sleep was done at work. There were always surprises. Nancy had a son who was still a virgin; he had never even seen a naked girl in person. The group, already fully unclothed waked him from his bed. The boy had been jerking off, and could not believe that all his fantasies had come to life. He was stripped in seconds, and enjoyed his first blowjob from three women at once. The men showed him the proper way to handle himself, and he was deflowered by a woman twice his age.

By the night's end he thought that his stomach would burst from all the pussy he had eaten. Amy had no less than five daughters, all of whom were more than pleased to join mom in an evening of pleasure. As the group burst in, three of them were still in their school uniforms, which the men were more than happy to slowly remove. The other two were watching television in their room, when half the women leapt onto their bed, and showed them how much fun girls could really have. They agreed to invite all of their friends over the next time the group came around, and Amy would beam in pride when she returned home each morning to see her girls naked in one bed, all cuddled together.

Amy's house quickly became a highlight of the cycle, as over forty high school and college girls would be over on a good night. Three of the construction men had wives. All were more than pleased to accommodate everyone after sufficient persuasion. The eight-incher's wife demanded to be kissed for ten minutes by every member of the group. The second wife was given a long bath and massage by all the men, making love to them all, two at a time. The third was totally accepting, even cooking food for the group. It was usually smeared on her and eaten off.

Even after the building was completed, the office women continued to strip, if only for each other. The construction workers got different jobs, but were always on time for the parties at night.

Five years later, it still went on. Through friends and acquaintances joining up, the group had swelled to over eighty strong, not counting the myriad guests at anyone's house. Bobbi sat back on her chair, recalling the memories. And out of all of the sex she had given, all of the luscious, screaming, soaking orgasms she had received, none were her highlight.

She gazed upon the mass of wonderful flesh on the floor, rippling gently with soft, contented breathing, and knew that it was her creation. So many people were happier than they had ever been before, because of her. And even this idea of hers, this genuine creation, was not her highlight. The best part was still, when Bobbi stepped up to that window, and felt that sun on her body, the thrill in her stomach as she peeled off her clothes, oh so slowly, unveiling herself for everyone, and herself more than any.

Alex Finch
Alex Finch
22 Followers
12