Carpe Diem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers

1.Fantasy about getting fucked in front of tall glass windows high up in a skyscraper where I can look out over the lights of a city. I guess it's the thought that someone might sneak a peek.lol 2.Having sex outside in the rain on a warm summer day

I have had three one-night stands. You could probably say 4 but I had sex with the 4th one about 5 times so technically doesn't count I guess. I once had sex with two different guys within a week of each other. I kissed another girl one time in college when I was drunk playing spin the bottle. I have never done anything more with another woman. I once had sex with a guy while his roommate watched and jerked off. I also had sex once in the same room as another couple. (It was dark and nobody saw anybody but we all knew what was going on.) My husband and I have sex probably 4-10 times a month depending on or hectic lives. I have had phone sex numerous times I have sent nude pics of myself to my husband (no face of course!) My husband and I on occasion watch porn together

Well Dana, hopefully this is acceptable. I guess if I agree to the proposal you can let me know if there is anything else you want to know Sincerely,

Susan

As I finished the letter I felt as if a stack of bricks was dropped on my head. She must have wanted to say yes! Who would go through all this trouble of diving into the recesses of your mind to compile a list of sexual experiences? The document had to of taken more than only a few minutes. Serious thought had to have gone into this! She must have wanted to say yes!!! And this had to be submitted in advance of accepting the contract!!

"OH MY GOD!" I said out load. I was now convinced she had been planning to say yes for quite some time.

"Maybe she just didn't know how, or want to admit, to me that she wanted this," I thought, "Or maybe she just did it in case we decided to go through with it all."

Whichever was true did not really matter at that moment. The very vivid images of my wife's sexual exploits did and they pushed me over the edge. My legs began to twitch and my hips uncontrollably thrust forward. I came hard for a second time within a few hours and my balls and cock were getting very sore. Fuck, my whole body was getting sore. I was physically and mentally exhausted. I laid down on the couch opposite the computer in the study and finally was able to fall asleep.

A doorbell awaked me. My watch said 9:30 am and the sound of the doorbell immediately brought up the memory of a stretch limo arriving to take my wife away. I threw on some pants and answered the door without a shirt.

"I need a signature from a Mr. Nick Miller," a middle aged man in a FedEx shirt explained.

"That's me," I said.

"Please sign here sir," he directed.

I signed the pad and he handed over a thin FedEx envelope. I looked at the sender's return information and it had and address for Michaels and Dowe LLP. I slammed the door shut and started tearing the envelope open. Inside was a piece of paper directing me to a website. I read further and it became apparent it was banking information. I ran upstairs, followed the directions closely and was soon logged into a bank account that was located in the warm and sunny Cayman Islands. The amount I saw was staggering. It was our first monthly payment. Well Susan's first monthly payment. I at this point had not really earned a dime. God only knows what Susan was doing right now to earn such an unbelievable amount of money. It added up to just barley more than twice my yearly salary. After some more research I saw that in 29 days I would be able to have total access to the funds. Wow. This is really happening. The gravity of the situation started to sink in as the last of my adrenaline from the prior evening completely worn off.

Not having anything else to do at the moment. I opened the journal I had begun, haphazardly still named "I'm so fucking HORNY right now," and started typing again. My additions were beginning to become very redundant so I choose to stop a short time after. Before closing I renamed the file. It took me a moment to think of a name for it but I decided upon Carpe Diem. I thought it fitting. That is what Susan and I we were doing right? If I had tried harder I'm sure I could have thought of something far wittier.

I needed to get out of the house. I grabbed my keys and gym bag and took off for the "Y" to exhaust myself in a workout. I had wanted to go get rid of some energy so later I could sleep better.

The next couple of days were very quite. I went back to work that following Monday and immersed myself into my routine. After the evening of the second day I still had not heard from Susan and I was getting worried. I decided to drive to Danas house to contact her. I did not remember anything in the contract about me not coming by and it had been days since I had spoken with Susan. In my opinion, it was starting to get a little unprofessional. I went up to the gate and buzzed the house but nobody answered. I taped a note on the gate and went home.

A few hours later I received a call from a woman named Lauren who had a very sexy voice. She told me she worked with Dana and was told to tell me that Susan was fine. She also told me that Susan would call later that evening. She gave me a phone number and told me that as Dana's personal assistant she could easily act as an intermediary to get information to Susan in case of emergency but that Susan was too busy at this time to be distracted.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I thought as I jotted the number down and sat by the phone waiting to hear form Susan.

The call came in late that evening and Susan immediately began, "Hey Nicky, sorry if you were worried. I was actually getting nervous that you might be getting worried since I hadn't reached out to you yet."

"Don't worry about it baby, what has been going on?" I asked.

"Well there's way too much to tell for me to go into it all now but let's just say I have been extremely occupied."

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Just trust me babe. You will know soon enough."

She shut down my questioning quickly and began asking me questions about what I had been up to. I briefly talked about work and also told her I found the letter. She giggled and the only comment she made was, "Good, I'm glad you saw it."

We briefly talked about the bank account, which she had also seen and I noticed she sounded very happy and energetic. This only increased my curiosity as to what she had been doing.

"Listen," I said, "I'd really like to know what you've been up to since you left in a mysterious black limousine a few days ago."

Again she laughed and diverted my attention like a five you old.

"Let me ask you something," she said, "Remember the fantasy you told me you have?"

"Uh, which one?" I asked playing coy.

"You know baby. 'THE' fantasy. Do you want me to make that come true for you tonight?"

At this point I honestly wondered how many more shocks my heart could take. If this pace kept up cardiac arrest was a for sure outcome.

"Are you talking about what I think your talking about? About you with another man? You getting fucked and pleasured by another man?" I asked.

"Yeah baby, that fantasy. How would you like it if I made it come true for you tonight?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said, "Is that what has been going on over there?" I asked.

Instantly upon hearing her first question I was hard. A wave of hormones flooded the receptors in my brain and I was catapulted from zero to "sex crazed idiot" in only a matter of seconds.

"No," She responded, "That's not what's been going on over here. I promise you will know soon, just trust me. Unfortunately though I'm being pulled away from the phone right now. I love you baby and I'll talk to you soon."

"Wait!" I yelled, "Are you going to..." the phone beeped. She had hung up. I immediately tried calling back and it went to a generic response informing me the owner of the phone had a voicemail box that had not been set up yet.

"DAMNIT!" I screamed out in pure sexual frustration.

With a raging hard on I drove over to Danas mansion. It was pitch black. After buzzing the gate again I found there was no answer. I called Danas assistant and received her voicemail. I left one that I'm sure was rambling an incoherent. When I got home the realization came to me that I had to assume my wife of five years was fucking another man.

What was she doing? Sucking his cock? Was he going down on her? Was he sucking on her tits? Where was she? What did this guy look like? Did she find him attractive? Was he more attractive than me? How big was his cock? Was it big or was it huge? If it was huge did she like that? Was she experiencing some sort of new sexual heights right now by some random guy with a huge cock? Was she screaming? Moaning? What position were they in? Where was she going to let him cum? GODDAMNIT!

I was again, for what seemed like the millionth time recently, jacking off and cumming harder than I ever had before while masturbating. So hard, in fact, afterwards I was out of breath. Emotionally and mentally exhausted I ran to the bathroom and popped two Ambien.

"There, now maybe I can have some reprieve from my own thoughts," I remembered thinking as the drug flooded the receptors in my brain. A short time later darkness engulfed my reality and I was in a heavy "hibernate" type sleep.

I awoke hours later well rested. Trying not to think about Susan and what she had done the night before was near impossible. I threw myself into a routine of waiting by the phone in my off time and drowning my self in my work during the majority of the day. Another few days went by and again no contact from my wife.

As the days turned into a week the only contact I received were random calls from Lauren, the assistant, and one email from Susan telling me she was fine and counting the days until she could see me again. How long was that going to be? A year? There was no way I could have waited a year! I did not realize how hard it was going to be without any contact. I planned to call the whole thing off as soon as I could speak with her again. I had reached a point where I wanted out.

I had sat down at my computer and began typing out an email to Susan explaining as much when my cell phone began to buzz. It was Lauren. Upon answering I was informed that very weekend, only two days away, I was invited to the mansion. I would be picked up and driven there Saturday afternoon and Susan would be there. I was told I would be able to speak with her and we would spend some quality time together.

"Finally!" I remarked as I tossed my iPhone on the desk.

Looking at the email I had just written I decided to say fuck it.

"I'll tell her in person," I resolved my thoughts, "She can come back home with me on Saturday."

I continued to write to Susan every night in my journal and became more and more anxious as the weekend drew closer.

The limousine ride to Dana's that weekend seemed to last a lifetime. The anticipation was excruciating. I was finally going to see Susan again and I was going to end this thing. I asked the driver twice to speed up. He would acknowledge my request each time but never did anything about it.

As the car pulled up to the gate it began to open and, in perfect synchronization, we pulled in. The limo came to a stop on the backside of the circle drive and I did not wait for the diver to get the door. I was halfway up the stairs to the mansions front door before the driver was even totally out of the car.

The Mansion looked like a castle form the outside. Two giant peeks on each side connected by a 15-foot tall custom front door. There was a dozen or so stairs that lead up to the main entrance since it was located on the second floor of the giant home. Years ago Susan and I had looked up the purchase price. The Wrights had purchased the home for 4 million dollars. Since then there had been an addition to the home, which in my conservative estimates most likely double the square footage. It looked as if two mansions, so massive in their size, had been built too close together, causing their gravitational forces between each to fuse them into one giant entity.

I remember ringing the doorbell then immediately trying the handle to see if the giant door was unlocked. It was so I stepped right in. As I entered the home I was reminded of how impressive an entrance it was. Two massive hand crafted wood staircases swept down opposite sides of each wall. Between them the room was open and one could look straight through and see the glistening water of the lake the house sat on. It was truly a spectacular sight, which would never get old.

"Well hello Nicholas," Dana said from atop the stairs to the left.

"Only my mother calls me Nicholas," I thought.

Dana was most definitely not old enough to be my mother. She was obviously saying it to be playful. We were only separated by a few years in age.

She was 37 and tall for a woman, somewhere around 5'11 if I had to guess. Her long skinny legs went on forever. Her entire body was in phenomenal shape, no doubt due to countless hours spent with her personal trainer. She had participated in swim suite competitions in the past and won a fair number of them. Her hair was long a brown. It was not a dark brown but more of a golden auburn shade of brunette. She had purchased a new set of tits not too long ago and I would be very comfortable calling her a solid D cup. She had blue eyes, which I actually found very attractive and almost matched the tint found in my own exactly. The symmetry of her facial features was the envy of many women in her life.

"Where's Susan?" I asked immediately.

Dana made her way down the stairs responding, "She is out back by the pool. I am so sorry you have not seen her. I know how hard that was for you. Susan expressed to me a few times the distress you were feeling. Also, Lauren on a few occasion conveyed to me the concern she heard in your voice."

"Yeah, well I'm going to be honest, that sucked, and I am going to speak about it with Susan as soon as I see her," I said taking a stance.

As we began to walk towards the back of the house Dana's apology continued.

"Listen, Nick. Seriously, I understand that it was hard for you and I sincerely feel bad. I don't like that it was that way for you but the indoctrination process is intense and for Susan's sake it was best she wasn't distracted," She replied.

"What are you talking about 'indoctrination process,'" I inquired, "What is the indoctrination process," I asked as we stepped out onto the immense back patio near the pool. I could see two blonde women sitting in lounge chairs in the setting sun with their backs to me.

"You will have all of your questions answered shortly. But first I think you should talk to your wife," Dana replied.

As she spoke the two women overheard her and spun around. Both of them set down their respective reading materials and standing began to make their way over to us. I stopped in my tracks as soon as this happened. They were both of equal height, tanned, and topless. Their blonde hair was chin length and both were wearing large dark sunglasses. Having been so focused on trying to find my wife I was not expecting to see two random half naked women.

Each of the women still had their bottoms on. One was wearing a black thong and the other was wearing regular bikini bottoms that happened to be blue in color. Both of their tits were flawless. I had to force myself to divert my gaze and turn to Dana.

"Where's Susan," I asked somewhat sternly.

She looked at me with a knowing smile and I could not help but look back at the two topless bombshells that were fast approaching. The blonde with blue bikini bottoms was approaching at a much faster rate than the other woman. She was smiling widely and her hand was reaching for her sunglasses.

At that moment something in the back of my mind started knocking. If I had not been so transfixed on the perfect set of boobs barreling towards me I probably would have stopped to listen to my inner conscious.

The blonde's hand was now removing her sunglasses, as she was now close enough to be invading my personal space.

I went to take a step back when suddenly, "Nick! Baby! It's me," the gorgeous blonde exclaimed. She started to laugh and then said, "One month and you forgot your loving wife!"

I squeezed my eyes shut and quickly opening them as the blonde began to embrace me. Trying to focus better, squinting with a smushed confused look on my face, my brain was attempting to process the conflicting information from what I was seeing to what I was hearing; the sound of my wife's voice.

Then, as it is when the brain comprehends an illusion and the world makes sense again, I responded, "Holy shit! Susan! It is you!"

I embraced her back. Her lovely tits firmly pressed against my chest and she leaned back in our embrace to allow me a better look at her.

"What the hell! Your hair is so short! And blonde! You're so tan! I didn't recognize you!" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"She looks fantastic like this doesn't she Nicholas," Dana chimed in.

"Baby! I missed you so much!" she professed as she began to kiss me. Our mouths met and our tongues danced. It felt so good to be holding her again. She smelled like sun tan lotion, which I found intoxicating.

"Oh my God! I can't believe it is you! I missed you so much!" I said taking a breath in between kisses.

"I'm so glad you are here! I have been counting down the days since I arrived," she said, "I'm sorry if it was hard on you baby. It was hard on me too! I'm so happy! Tears were beginning to well up in her eyes and she took a step back to dam them up with her fingers before they could crest and roll down her soft flush cheeks.

"Wow! I'm speechless. I don't know where to begin. I can't believe how amazing you look! I mean you always looked amazing but there's just something different about you," I said, "But I really need to speak with you."

"I know you do baby," she responded.

"First, let me introduce you to Lauren," Dana interrupted, "Lauren has been here for 9 months now. She is my personal assistant and has been my right hand with bringing Susan into the fold."

The incredible blonde wearing the black thong stuck out her hand.

"Nice to meet you," I said as I reached out my hand behind my wife, who was now hugging me again, and shook Laurens hand.

Lauren was beautiful, the type of beauty that creates an acute murmur in your heart. The sharp defined lines of Susan's cheekbones were in total contrast to Lauren's face. Lauren's cheeks melted flawlessly into their surrounding anatomy giving her face a rounder appearance. Her nose was slightly wider than my wife's but they seemed to share very similarly shaped jawlines and chins. The similarity to my wife's appearance was undoubtedly the reason I found her so attractive. Of course her being topless only helped.

Lauren smiled and remarked, "It is so nice I can finally put a face to the voice! And a cute face at that!"

Susan broke our embrace and stepped back, laughing as she looked at Lauren and said, "Easy now- I'm right here!"

She turned back to me and pinched my cheek in a sarcastic manner and with a baby voice said, "He is very cute though!"

I laughed even though the corny joke was at my expense and Dana giggled too.

"I hate to break up such a lovely reunion but we don't want to be late," Dana remarked.

"Late for what?" I asked.

Susan leaned in once more and gave me a tight hug.

Dana responded, "I'll explain in a moment. Lauren, Susan, we will see you soon. Nick, please follow me."

"What? Wait, Susan and I need to speak!" I said very forcefully.

deuce226
deuce226
106 Followers