Carpe Noctem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We continue exploring each other more fully, though my undergarments remain where they were earlier, until I feel your fingers tracing and tugging lightly against the skimpy panties that I'm still wearing.

Suddenly half nervous again, I pull back a bit. The look in my eyes tells you we need to wait and the kisses continue for a while until we both slow in our movements in our touches, ending with my resting against you on the coverlet of the bed. Talking and chuckling, we're as comfortable now with each other as we've ever been. When you notice my shivering, you mention we should pull the cover up.

I excuse myself to the bathroom to change. I expect to need to clean up, but apparently our movements and touches have cleaned me up in themselves, I realize with only a glance in the mirror. I slip into a my pink lace camisole and exchange the embarrassingly damp ivory panties for the pink lace before slipping into my pajama pants. I examine myself in the mirror as I button my pants and blush to think of you just past the door and what we've engaged in tonight, both pleased and excited to see where the night's led and that so far you seem to be at least not disappointed with whatever I've shown you in action and disposition.

My pants hang from my hips lightly, showing the contour of my leg loose against the side and belling out at the bottom, just revealing my shining pink toes. The lace camisole is clingy, utterly revealing my figure and all but see-through, ending a far inch above my belly button and holding insistently to every curve of my torso. I leave the bathroom after brushing my teeth and my hair to find you sitting on the side of the bed in a pair of old, comfy looking sweat pants, smiling at me.

It's your turn to excuse yourself to the bathroom as I sit down on the sheet and lean back against the pillow. A few minutes later, you come out and turn off the light. You slip into the bed behind me and fit me against you in a perfect contour of man against woman, spooned together to rest for the night. I fall asleep with your hands wrapped around my waist, gently dimpling my waist and your breath warm against my cheek.

* * * * *

I awaken with a jump, finding consciousness in one of those vertigo jumps that makes you cling to the nearest handhold. Feeling your absence, my eyes search out your shape in the darkness as lightning sparks the atmosphere again, the emptiness behind me explained by your form at the window to the storm.

"I woke up a few minutes ago and it was going full blast," you say, moving back over to the bed at another stroke of light and a jab of thunder.

"I like storms," I say quietly as your silhouette sits beside me on the bed. I glance at the bedside clock: still only 3 a.m.; we haven't been out for very long. I curl back down into the covers and you sit beside me, staring down at me in the darkness, just enough illumination for bare sight given by the light outside the window and the spurts of lightning. "What are you thinking?" I ask lightly, drowsy contentment setting me on my way to sleep.

"Nothing, nothing at all," you answer, still looking down at me.

A moment after my eyes close, I feel the bed shift as you recline beside me and your arm winds overtop my waist. I stretch back into you, getting comfortable, and then your lips find the soft spot above my collarbone at the base of my neck and send shivers trembling through my body. My surprised sigh encourages your lips, and your hands begin razing against my lace top, toying with the frills and bringing my body to waken more fully than my mind's yet had a chance to. I end up on my back as you lay diagonal to me, toying with sensations through lips and fingers and hands. Against my thigh, I can feel you growing harder with every move either of us makes. That sensation alone adds to my own arousal, and the telling tingle between my legs that's picked up from where it left off earlier this evening grows more acute with every breath, every touch.

My hands begin to echo your own, holding, touching, kneading, feeling. Needing. Your lips whisper against my earlobe, "I want you." I look back into your own eyes in a quick blast of lightning and slowly nod my head in returned response.

Your fingers catch the rim of my camisole at the bottom edge and I raise my arms to ease your slipping it over my head. Touches turn to more intense kisses and I gasp your name when your lips find one of my breasts, and a hand the other. I lose track of time long before you pause and half raise up beside me, rolling to the side and then standing beside the bed.

Out of breath, I watch you take a few breaths, watching, standing, looking at me. You move to the dresser where our clothes were discarded earlier and pull something from your wallet before crossing back over to the bed. You come back and look at me inquiringly. I haven't seen clearly, but I know surely that the item in your closed fist is a condom, and that there was only one reason for you to retrieve it. I swallow deeply and half nod in ascent as you slip your sweatpants down over your hips. I break my gaze from you only to look up to your face as you slip back into bed beside me, wondering idly if it's simply my imagination or if you are indeed much harder than even earlier, though I would have before said it to be impossible.

Blanket discarded, your hands explore my waist and the edge of skin available between my own sweat pants and the area unreachable until the pants are actually removed. As you kiss me, I feel the light tug as you unsnap the catch on my pants and pull down the zipper. You pull back and slide the pants off my frame before hooking your fingertips under the edge of the pink lace that's now the only boundary between our two exposed and ready figures, both of us now the very symbols of sexual excitement: I trembling with erect nipples, grasping fingers and two pairs of lips damp with breaths of excitement, you near trembling yourself in hardness, fingers ripping into paper and eyes taking in the resting base of pleasure you see before you.

You smile huskily and reach for me, my own hands reaching up towards your shoulders as you move forward over me. My hands frantically explore your body as your lips find mine and your hands grasp me, one on my shoulder and one on my hip, you hard against my stomach. I feel you shift and your body move back as the head of your cock finds my own damp slit, waiting for you. My legs move apart in open acceptance. Your first thrust brings a short call from my lips into yours, and a second call at the moment I change from girl to woman, but even the first short pangs of tight fluttering pain are overtaken with a filling pleasure I haven't known before and didn't know was possible until now.

Your lips and hands move over me, my own echoing your movements. The only sounds beneath the thunder are your deep groans and my own gasps of surprise and pleasure. When I begin to tremble beneath you in the first throws of an orgasm, your own movements within me intensify in both power and speed. We cum together as one, tearing into each other with both hand and voice, spasming together in finalized pleasure and impulse.

Our breath calms slowly, taking our own bodies down from their climaxes in slow mind blowing steps. Eventually, you move from above me to my side and I curl against you, already half asleep in satisfaction when I feel a drowsy kiss reach my forehead.

12