Carpenter & the Gloria Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn’t argue a bit. In fact, he was trying to figure out how to keep her inside him for as long as he could. He warmed further when he raised his head and saw the bitch in heat in the mirror, pounding away behind him. Her mouth was open and she was feeling both her tits and nipples with her hands, eyes closed and breathing like a wind farm. Then an idea struck him. That strap on couldn’t be the only tool she had lying around.

Adam let his mind and body relax, once his plan was in place. He enjoyed her motions in and about his ass, her loins pounding up against his cheeks. He listened as she cursed him and insisted he was a bigger slut than she, quite true but erotic all the same. It wasn’t long either, before his cock reminded him of its loneliness and need for attention.

He moved so quickly she didn’t sort out the motion until she was back in his arms and they were moving into the bedroom. Embarrassingly at first, she held her breath when she saw her toy bag still on the bed where she’d left it. Adam reached out with one hand and pulled the bag off the bed. Then he grabbed a handful of comforter and silk sheets and ripped the upper layers of bedding free, throwing it to the floor. Then he tossed her on the huge mattress where she hit with a squeal of delight at the seemingly rough handling.

Adam went right for the bag and brought it back to the stripped bed. He rummaged through it for several seconds before stopping abruptly and smiling at Gloria. “You were holding out on me.” He said with a snarl.

She wasn’t holding out squat, but if that’s what he needed to believe to have a reason to punish her, so be it. Bring it on, she thought as she let her legs down flat and spread on the mattress.

Adam smiled as he pulled out a snare of harnesses and padded cuffs. He held the rig up and sorted out the parts, then mounted the bed standing tall above his prey. With no hurry at all, he knelt down and began to apply the package of straps and D-rings and connect Gloria up to the web that he was sure she was familiar with. When he caught her smiling at his fumbling with the first wrist cuff, he knew she was not only used to seeing the gear, but applying it too. He slapped her on the ass for the insult, then he finished and rose to his feet again and waited for several seconds.

Gloria wondered what he was doing. She had her wrists coupled to her sides by a waist belt. Her knees were strapped and a wide belt attached to each was looped under her back, holding them minimally shoulder width apart. Her entire groin was up and open to him. She was exposed and vulnerable. No matter what he wanted to do, she could not stop him. The harness was escape proof. She’d just given this carpenter complete and total control. She waited, anxious to get on with it, but wondering what “it” was going to be.

Adam had been in some great situations over his lifetime, especially with some of his clients such as this rich bitch housewife slave. But never before had he been given such carte blanche, and never, never with a pregnant woman who seemed she just could not get enough. He stood off at the side of the bed, reached over and pulled her head and shoulders toward him, and stopped with her at the edge of the bed.

Gloria was sure he was going to fuck her face, her head hanging over the side to better accept his full length down her throat.

But instead, he reached up and pulled the four big pillows from the head of the bed and piled them on the floor between his feet. Then he carefully slid Gloria off the bed and down head first in a lump on the pillows, her ass propped up high against the bed and even more exposed than before. She quickly realized that the position of her head, bent to her chest, prevented her from seeing much, until she saw the ceiling mirrors.

This was Adam’s bonus. He was careful to see she was in no pain or danger, and then went back into her toy bag for the tool he’d been looking for in the first place.

Gloria watched in the mirrors but was blocked by his body. She didn’t know it was intentional, that he wanted maximum shock value. She could see by his rising up that he’d found something, but he remained turned away while doing something with it.

Gloria was getting impatient when he abruptly turned and she suddenly felt a massive cock at the entrance to her pussy. The sensation was confusing at first, for she could clearly see Adam’s cock waving in the breeze just above her face. Then she figured it out. He was kneeling bedside her head, his cock now dropping down to rest on her face, while a large jellied dong had been inserted in her pussy. His body bent forward and he sucked vigorously on her clit. With the jelly in her cunt, her clit under attack while she remained totally restrained, she was as good as raped, pillaged and plundered on her own bedroom floor. It was marvelous!

Adam wasn’t through. Before she could reach out her tongue and entice the big cock into her mouth, it was gone. The next sight in line with her eyes nearly blew her away. Adam’s ass was about all she could see, and it was slowly dropping down on the other end of the big double dildo still inserted in her snatch. She trembled at the sight of his cheeks spread above her. She cringed in delight at the tight sphincter muscle parting grudgingly to let the huge serpent in. She sucked in deeply as the head of the beast finally broke through and began to disappear up his ass, inch after inch until a good seven or eight inches of the monstrous cock were gone, inside his rectal chute. Her entire body trembled again, and she began involuntarily humping her groin up to fuck him with the dildo, its other end deeply anchored in her pussy.

They worked like this for several minutes, Adam grabbing a chunck of the bed’s mattress to help him with leverage. He lifted his ass up, then let it back down again on his target, insuring the jelly was buried equally in both their holes. Yet both bodies were soon gyrating in wanton demand for more, and more. It wasn’t until Adam’s next and final act that Gloria felt finally depraved, ultimately taken and degraded in her own bedroom. It wasn’t until Adam Woods suddenly on a down stroke, aimed his cock at her own sphinctoral opening, and pushed the his cockhead through in one body plunging stroke.

Gloria’s entire being lurched upward, demanding everything he could give. Instead of shrinking in fear of the awesome double penetration, her ass had hiked up reflexively to make the second entry even more complete, to reach out and pull his stiff long cock down inside her bowels and hold him there. She wanted his body in hers more than anything in the world. When coupled with the thought that this would probably be her last good fuck for months, she humped her groin against his for everything both of them were worth.

The orgasms started almost immediately upon the first bottoming of Adam’s body on her holes. They kept coming for her like never before. Adam’s first load spurted into her ass with a flurry as strong as his first, most likely because of the intensity of his arousal at the most insane and degrading act of his life. His second orgasm, really his third since their start in the kitchen, took wonderfully longer to commence, and seemed to last forever.

His body was for that moment, in love with her body, the two of them connected more intimately than ever with anyone before. The double penetration was for each a new plateau in sexual depravity, freedom and expression. This would set the bar for both at levels much harder to reach for each of them in the future, goals they would only crave to reach beyond.

They were both lost in the passion of their lewdness and determination. They humped and ground their groins together like cow and bull in the field. Gloria kept trying to look up while commanding, “Fuck me, you son-of-a-bitch! Fuck me! Fuck Me!”

Adam kept a hold of the mattress to keep his rhythm steady and his penetration complete. He felt yet another load of jiz race down his cock and into her ass while her pussy fucked his chute with its eighteen inch double jellied dick. He was beyond any other control. And she just egged him on and on.

They fucked like this for many minutes, sucking each other dry and sapping each other’s energy. When they’d finally reached the end of their physical endurance, they slowly calmed. Adam allowed himself to rest on her loins for a few minutes while they caught their breath. Gloria looked up at him from her pinned position and smiled warmly at the full and satiated condition he’d brought her to. She wanted it to last forever.

Eventually, they showered and put things away, then napped in the big bed and made love in a more gentle fashion. Adam lay alongside her for sometime, tracing his fingers around and over her body, concentrating surprisingly on her pregnant belly and her soft warm smile.

“Your basement needs finishing” He smiled down at her, leaning on his elbow.

“You cruel man, I think you just finished my basement!” She rolled her eyes and sighed. “Yeah?” He smiled as if stupid.

He laid back beside her saying, “Hardly.”

Casually, the two of them looking at each other in the ceiling mirror, she said, “Exactly.”

12