Carpet Cleaners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed his cock over her boobs, flicking her nipples. He slid his cock between then and squeezed them together. That felt good, he moaned and slid it slowly back and forth. He looked down at her face. She was so pretty, her eyes were closed but her mouth was open a little. He pulled his cock from between her boobs and touched her lips with it. He slid it over her lips, pulling them as he moved it. He saw her tongue and teeth as he moved his rock hard cock over the lips of this beautiful young girl. He then had enough and slid the head between her lips. He felt the warm wetness of her tongue as he slid his cock into her mouth. Her lips opened to accept him and he loved the look of his cock sticking in her pretty face. He couldn't take much more and he felt his body tense up. He felt the first blast and he filled her mouth. He immediately worried about drowning her and pulled out. The second blast hit her right between the eyes. He panicked and moved it again and then blasted loads three and four over her forehead and into her hair. He slid his hand up and down his cock, milking a few more drops of cum, dripping them over her cheek.

He looked at her face and she had cum running down her cheeks from the blast between her eyes and there was cum slowly seeping out of the sides of her mouth. He also saw white streaks in her dark hair. He saw her mouth was full so he turned her head to the side and his cum poured out of her mouth into the sheet. Well, this was a mess. He thought about last time and having to clean up but now he thought they would not have to do that. This bitch hottie knew exactly what she was doing and she set this up. She wanted him and Charlie to do whatever they wanted to her and her friend so he figured they could be as messy as they wanted.

He stepped back and looked up. Charlie was now unbuckling his pants and dropping them. The girl's legs were spread wide open before Charlie. Billy moved around the bed to get a better look. He sat in a chair and watched Charlie lift her legs and place his cock over her wide open pussy. Billy saw Charlie move his hips and get his cock to nestle between her lips. Charlie moved a little and Billy saw the head of his cock slide into her. She was wet and Billy thought that was probably from Charlie and his snacking.

"Billy, this one is so nice. God, you have to feel this." Charlie said and looked at Billy.

Billy smiled and knew he would be in her soon. He watched Charlie slowly slide his entire cock into the young blonde girl. Charlie pushed his crotch against hers and moved his hips. He was grinding into her, pushing his cock deep into her small body. Billy wondered if she was on the pill. As small as she was and with as deep as Charlie was grinding into her he wouldn't be surprised if Charlie wasn't sliding right into her uterus. That would be a special delivery right into her womb. She would make a pretty mom, Billy thought about a cute little baby sucking on those tits.

Charlie pulled back and started to hammer her. Her boobs moved on her chest as he drilled her young pussy. Charlie was groaning and moaning as he fucked her. Billy knew he wouldn't last long and sure enough Charlie growled and pushed hard into her and froze. Billy could see his ass clinch and he knew he was pumping her small pussy full of cum. Charlie pulled back slowly and Billy saw her pussy snap shut instantly, trapping Charlie's seed. He lowered her legs and stepped back. He pulled up his pants and sat in a chair.

"Billy, this is unbelievable. That was amazing. I don't know if I will ever be able to fuck an older lady after this. I love young pussy!" He said.

Billy laughed.

"Charlie, you will never turn down a pussy, no matter how old it is." Billy said.

"Well, that is true, but it will be a while before anything tops this." He said.

Billy felt his cock twitch and he figured he needed to check out this birthday girl. He stood up and walked over to her. She was gorgeous, her pretty legs open and her pussy shining with Charlie's saliva and cum. Her tits just begging to be sucked and squeezed and her perfect face capping it all off. Billy climbed up and straddled her chest. He dropped his soft cock between her boobs and squeezed them together. His cock disappeared and he played with her boobs. He pinched and flicked her nipples. They hardened under his fingers. He leaned over and kissed her lips softly. This was wonderful. It was nice to play with her boobs and pussy but there something special about kissing her. He wanted to do that before anyone messed her face up like he had done to the bitch hottie.

He ran his tongue around her young mouth and kissed her hard. His cock was responding and he sat back up. He grabbed her boobs and fucked them for a minute, his cock hitting her lips as he drove through her tits. He got completely hard and jumped off the bed. He got between her legs and slid his hands behind her knees. He lifted her legs and looked down at her pussy. He moved his hips so that his cock was touching her and then pushed forward slowly. He wanted to feel every inch of this and he fought the urge to just slam into her. He slid into her slowly and her young pussy wrapped around his cock.

He felt like he was back in that tight warm tunnel. God, she was tight. Charlie was right about young pussy. You couldn't beat it. He slid back a little and then back in. God, this was nice. He got into a rhythm and watched her boobs bounce as he ripped in and out of her pussy. He kept up the pace for a while, the load he dumped on the bitch hottie's face relieved the instant pressure and now he was able to go for a while. He moved his hands around and grabbed her thighs. They were soft and warm and he loved the way they felt. He kept slamming her and watched her boobs bounce and her face move with his thrusts. He tried to burn this image into his brain.

Billy felt his orgasm move slowly up his legs so he sped up the pace, trying to get more strokes in her before he finished. He slammed into her and deposited his second load of the day into her young hole. He stayed inside her as he softened. He didn't want to ever leave this pussy. He held her legs tight against his chest. He sensed movement and then he saw Charlie walk around the bed and over to the bitch hottie.

"Damn, Billy, you messed up her face." Charlie said.

"Sorry about that." Billy said and stayed in the young blonde.

Charlie pulled bitch hottie's panties off and tossed them over on the pile he had picked up off the floor. He turned her over onto her stomach and pulled her hips up. He smacked her ass a couple of times.

"That is one nice ass." Charlie said.

"Billy, you gonna fuck her up the ass again today?" Charlie asked.

"That would be my plan." Billy said and laughed.

Charlie lined his cock up and speared her pussy from the back. He held her hips and started slamming into her. Billy heard the skin slapping together as Charlie pounded her. Charlie was hitting her hard and Billy saw her head slide up and down the bed under Charlie's power. He looked at her face and wondered if this is what she wanted. Did she enjoy getting fucked by two old men as she slept? Obviously so as it was pretty evident that she set this all up. Who was he to question? He grabbed his sore cock and watched Charlie rip her young pussy.

Charlie fucked her for at least five minutes and then groaned and filled her again. He popped her butt and then pushed her over on the bed. She landed on her side with her legs bent and spread a little. Billy could see her pussy seeping Charlie's seed. He grabbed his pants and pulled them back on. He would need a little rest but hey, he had all day for that.

"Charlie, let's get all the equipment out of here." Billy said.

"Sure boss, if you are sure we won't need it to clean up any messes." Charlie said.

Billy remembered how he had sucked most of the cum out of her pussy and ass last time. There would be none of that today, he was planning on leaving both of these girls covered in cum. He thought they would enjoy that, he knew he would.

"Nope, we won't be needing to clean up anything this time." Billy said.

"Whatever you say." Charlie said and walked out into the hall.

They carried everything out of the house and loaded the truck. Billy looked at his watch. It was 10:00. They had only been there for two hours and he had already came twice. Fuck, this was going to be a long day. She did say she wanted them to order a pizza so he assumed the same kid would come back. He figured she set that up too. She was quite the minx, their little bitch hottie. At least they would have some relief at lunchtime. As horny as he was and as fine as those girls were he still didn't think he could fuck them more than a couple more times and he really did want them to take as much cum as could get into them, regardless of where it came from.

Billy thought of calling some of the guys from the office but he quickly pushed that out of his mind. He didn't want too many people knowing about this and he sure didn't want to share this with any of those yahoos. Yeah, he would rather find some strangers than any of those guys. He threw some more equipment into the van and saw an older guy walk by with this dog. He nodded to him and wondered if he would like to sink his old dick into the little bitch inside. She probably has been teasing this poor old fuck her whole life. He changed his mind again when he thought more about it. No, not a good idea for the neighborhood to find out about this either.

The old guy walked by and Billy walked back into the house. Charlie was going up the stairs. He wondered how many more times Charlie would be able to cum today. He was a few years younger than Billy and surely had more experience around pussy. This would be interesting to find out. He started up the stairs. He peeked again into the master bedroom and shook his head. Rich fucks, it pissed him off again and he needed to fuck that rich bitch again just to make himself feel better. He wondered what mommy and daddy would say if they could see their little princess now.

Billy walked into the bedroom and Charlie was fucking the blonde again. He chuckled, well, here goes number three for today. Charlie had her legs bent way back. Billy noticed her knees were actually touching the bed on each side of her pretty face. Her feet were dangling in the air and Charlie was drilling straight down into her. He was kinda amazed as he watched Charlie's big cock disappear into her small body. She was little, he figured barely over five feet and her face was so young looking he would have thought she was no older than 15 but he knew she was 18, it was her party after all.

Billy sat on the bed and rolled the bitch hottie onto her back. He touched her pussy and it was slick. He slid his finger up and down her slit. She was warm and wet. He played with her young pussy as he watched Charlie's cock sink into the small blonde over and over. He reached over with his other hand and pushed her blonde hair out of her face. She looked almost peaceful even though she was getting fucked really hard. He wondered if she had ever gotten fucked this much and this hard before. He doubted it, the young guys today were so sensitive and they liked making love. Sometimes these little bitches just needed to get fucked and he and Charlie were here to help them out with that.

He touched her soft lips and then slid his finger into her mouth and then out. He had a devious thought and then took his finger out of bitch hottie's pussy and slid it into the blonde's mouth. He did it again and made sure he got a little cum out of her pussy and then painted the blonde's lips with cum from her friend's pussy. He got a kick out of that for some reason. He wondered if these two little sluts had tasted each other's pussies yet. Well, they would today although he doubted they would remember it. He wondered again about that. He didn't think the bitch hottie knew what they did last time but it seems she knew more than he thought. He looked at both of their faces. There was no way they were faking, they were definitely out.

Charlie watched Billy feed the blonde cum from her friend's pussy and this pushed him over the edge. He was drilling this little girl into the bed and his cock exploded into her again. He held himself in her and dumped another couple of loads. He put his feet back on the floor and stood up. His cock flopped out of her hole. Her pussy snapped back closed, albeit a little bit slower than last time. He lowered her legs and they hung over the bed again. He saw the remote on the nightstand and looked at the wall. Fuck, how he not seen that before? There was a huge flat screen on the wall. He picked up the remote and turned it on.

The picture was incredible. He sat on the bed against the headboard and changed the channel to ESPN. His cock almost got hard from looking at the picture but it would need more than a huge HD picture to get hard again. He reached over and grabbed the blonde under the arms and slid her up into his lap. He leaned back and watched Sportscenter as he played with her wonderful tits. Billy laughed out loud at Charlie. This had to be close to paradise for him. ESPN and pussy together? Yep, paradise.

Billy stood up and pulled his pants and underwear off. He pulled the bitch hottie to the edge of the bed and got between her pretty legs. Billy looked down at her and marveled at how pretty she was. He and Charlie were obviously obsessed with the blonde but this girl was still special. Her face was gorgeous and her dark hair gave her a look of mystery and spunk. Her body was rocking and Billy could think of no way to improve it.

Yes, this girl was going to make a lot of guys happy in her lifetime. She was sure making him happy today. He felt his cock lurch and the old boy was ready for more action. He touched her thighs and slipped his hands under her knees. He lifted her legs and wondered if she was as limber as her little friend. He pushed her legs down and her knees touched the bed next to her face just like the blonde. Billy looked down and saw her hips lifted off the bed, like her pussy was being offered to him. He chuckled. Well, if you insist darling, he thought and slipped his cock into her tight cunt. Cunt, that was the first time that word had entered his mind today. Women hated that word so he tried not to use it too much. However, looking down at her as his cock was buried in her and he thought all this was to him right now was a cunt. A perfect word for the moment.

He moved slowly in and out of her. He did not want to hammer her, he wanted to see how long he could last in this wonderful pussy. He looked at Charlie. He was watching replays of last night's baseball and playing with the blonde's nipples. She looked like she was relaxing with her boyfriend as her arms were out over Charlie's legs, her head against his stomach and her legs straight out. Yes, a little girl asleep in her boyfriend's lap. Billy laughed to himself and kept his slow rhythm in and out of his bitch hottie. He wasn't close to cumming, he wondered if he even had any cum left. He concentrated on the feeling, he closed his eyes and tried to feel every nerve in his cock as he slid in and out of her.

Her pussy was so nice. It was still relatively tight even though Charlie had already reamed it out once today. Billy wondered how many cocks had been in this cunt. He remembered the pizza kid saying he didn't think anyone had ever got in her pants. Hmmm....so she is a tease at school and lets old carpet guys fuck her over and over?

Interesting. Billy's cock was in heaven as it slid in and out of the young girl. He watched her pretty face move slightly as he fucked her. He watched her perfect boobs bounce slightly as an old cock ripped in and out of her teenage pussy. He was just about in heaven, he could think of nothing better at the moment.

Unfortunately for Billy his body betrayed him and he came again in the young brunette. He held his cock inside her as he pumped more seed into her womb. He wondered if she would get pregnant, he was almost sure she was on the pill, most respectable bitch hotties were. But, he thought of what the kid had said, that he didn't know of anyone that had gotten in her pants. She was not a virgin but Billy felt like he was in definitely in a small group of guys who had buried their meat in this young thing. He slipped his softening cock out of her and lowered her legs. He pulled his pants back on and slipped his now sore cock back in. He was going to need a rest.

He was definitely not done with these girls but he would have to recharge for a little while. His stomach rumbled and he asked Charlie if he was hungry yet. Charlie said he was starving, he had forgotten to eat breakfast. Billy figured poor Charlie could only think of pussy this morning and totally spaced eating. He chuckled and headed downstairs. He found the money on the counter and a pizza menu was under it. He noticed it was the same place they had ordered from last time. This little bitch was incredible. He wondered if she knew they had gotten a pizza last time and he wondered if she knew the pizza guy had fucked her too. He picked up the $50 bill and looked for the phone.

Billy ordered two large pizzas and they said they would be there in 45 minutes. He looked at the clock and it was 11:00. Time flies when you are having fun and man were they having fun. He felt his cock lurch a little but it was still sore and soft. He wished he was about 20 years younger. Boy, would he have worn these girls out if this had happened then. He smiled as he remembered all the pussy he had when he was young. He remembered there were some nice ones but he did not think any of them were as nice as the little cunt sleeping upstairs. Then when you added in her blonde friend it was no contest. Yes, this was the best thing that had happened to him in his life in the pussy department. He walked over and opened the refrigerator.

He saw a bunch of bottles of that fancy beer. He grabbed a bottle and popped it open. It tasted great sliding down his throat. He grabbed another bottle and headed back upstairs. He walked into the pink bedroom and Charlie was still watching TV and playing with the blonde's tits. Her nipples were hard as Charlie flicked and squeezed them. She had not moved and she still looked like the girlfriend relaxing on her boyfriend. Billy handed Charlie a beer to complete Charlie's heaven. ESPN, young pussy, and now a cold beer? It didn't get much better than this.

Charlie took the beer and took a big drink. He smacked his lips and lowered the beer onto her belly. He pushed her boob around with the cold beer and then held it to her chest.

"Billy, did you order the pizza?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, the bitch left $50 for the pizza." Billy said.

"Wow, did you call the same place?" Charlie asked with a sly grin.

Billy knew what Charlie was wondering. Would the same kid deliver the pizza? Billy kinda hoped so, he liked the kid and he needed someone else to fuck this girl while he rested.

"Yeah, she left the flyer under the money." Billy said and he wondered again about that.

"Wouldn't that be funny?" Charlie said.

"Yeah." Billy said.

Billy sat on the bed and looked at the brunette. Her face was tilted to the side and still sort of covered in cum. Her nipples were soft and he touched one with his beer. He watched it harden under the cold bottle. He touched the other one and it hardened too. He pinched the first one and it was soft yet firm. He grabbed it and jiggled it around, her boob bouncing beneath. Her boobs were so pretty. He jiggled the other one and then ran his hand over her tight belly. He sat on the bed and leaned back against the head board. The TV was amazing, he had to admit.