Carpet Cleaners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched ESPN for a while and then Billy heard the doorbell. He got up and went downstairs. He opened the door and the same kid was standing there holding two pizza boxes. He smiled at Billy.

"Hey Kid, long time." He said.

"Yeah, I figured it was you guys again. These people so rarely order pizzas." The kid said. Billy noticed two other young guys standing behind the kid and nodded.

"Oh yeah, these are two friends of mine. They weren't doing anything so I told them they could come along. Sometimes I can use help delivering pizza." The kid said and smiled.

Billy thought about it for a minute. He was not too crazy about too many people knowing what was happening but then again the bitch set it all up so why was he so nervous. The guys looked young and he figured they had plenty of cum to help with his goal.

"Yeah, that's ok. We could all use some help today." Billy said and the kid smiled.

Billy opened the door and they walked in. He noticed the kid looking around and he chuckled.

"Put one of the pizzas on the counter and bring the other one." Billy said.

"Bring it where?" The kid said but Billy was already walking up the stairs.

They all followed Billy up the stairs and down the hall. He walked into the pink room and stepped aside. All of the boys looked like they had seen a ghost. Their mouths were hanging open. Billy had to laugh a little as he watched them walk closer to the bed. He saw Charlie lift his beer to them but he kept watching TV and playing with the blonde's boobs.

"Holy Fuck, Jimmy, do you know who this is?" Billy heard one of the boys say as he was looking at the blonde.

"This is fucking Sheila Price. I don't fucking believe this. Look at those tits, they have been haunting me for years. Oh man, this is incredible." The young guy said and he had his hands on his head.

"Sheila Price? Are you serious?" The other kid ran around the bed and looked down at the blonde.

"Son of a bitch! Jimmy, the fucking homecoming queen is lying here naked in front of us. This is prime pussy guys." The second kid said.

"Mister, what are you guys doing? Did you actually fuck her?" The second kid said and Billy smiled.

"Well, we are here to clean the carpets and when we came up here these two had taken a few pills and were out cold. So yeah, we fucked them." Billy said.

"Wow, that is fucking unbelievable. Mister, do you think we could fuck her too?" The kid said with a hint of desperate hope in his voice.

"Kid, you can fuck her all day if you would like. You can fuck them both if you want." Billy said and he thought the kid might pass out.

"Mister, you are the king, we owe you so big. I have been dreaming of fucking this stuckup cunt since I was a freshman. Shit, the entire senior class was dreaming of that but she was dating that lump-headed football player so no one could get near her. This is incredible." The kid said.

Billy noticed the first kid looking at his bitch hottie very closely.

"Man, I think this chick is Sam Lovell. She graduated with my brother last year. She was about as untouchable as Sheila last year. Jimmy, is it her?" The kid asked the pizza kid.

"Yeah, that does sound right and the name is Lovell. I just know her from delivering here for the last few years. Her Mom is a nuclear bitch and this little cunt is not far behind. I had heard things about her from the guys at the store. They said she was a super tease but did not put out for anyone. I don't even think she dated anyone." Jimmy, the pizza kid said.

"Holy fuck, we have Sam Lovell and Shelia Price naked in front of us. My dick is going to explode." The first kid said and rubbed his crotch.

The first kid looked at Billy.

"Mister, can we fuck them now?" he said. Billy laughed and took the pizza box. He sat on the bed next to Charlie with the box in his lap.

"Kid, all I want to do is eat some of this pizza right now, you can do whatever you want." Billy said and opened the box.

Billy no sooner uttered the words before the first kid had his pants down and his cock out. He was between the bitch hottie's legs, I guess her name was Sam. He lifted her left leg and put his cock at the edge of her pussy. Billy watched the kid slide his cock around her sloppy pussy and then slide it in. The kid cocked his head back and groaned.

"Man, this is nice pussy. It is so nice and tight and warm. I think my dick is in heaven." The kid said and bottomed out in the hottie.

He was holding both of her thighs now and rubbing down them. He saw the kid reach down and squeeze her tits. He was bending her legs towards her head as he did this. These chicks were definitely flexible. Billy took a piece of pizza and handed it to Charlie. He took another one and took a bite. The pizza was really good too, yes, this was turning out to be pretty much a perfect day. The kid was now pumping the bitch hottie but he was going pretty slow. Billy thought he was probably trying to prolong it.

"Mister, can we fuck this one now?" The second kid said to Charlie.

"Sure kid, I am done with her for the moment." Charlie said and lifted his arms.

The second kid walked to the edge of the bed, grabbed her tiny feet and pulled her off of Charlie. Billy saw Charlie's limp dick and he figured even Charlie needed a rest. The second kid pulled her till her ass was on the edge of the bed and lifted her legs. He held them open and looked at her pussy. Billy figured he was trying to burn that image into his brain.

"Man, this is amazing. Sheila Price's pussy wide open in front of me. I will have to create a bucket list just to put this on it." The kid said and Billy laughed.

"Jimmy, can we take a picture of this? No one is going to fucking believe us." The kid said.

The pizza kid looked at Billy. Billy thought about it for a minute.

"I guess that would be fine, just don't get my face in any picture, otherwise it's your funeral." Billy said and took another bite of pizza.

Billy saw the pizza kid start taking pictures of the blonde. Her open pussy, her tits, and then one of the first kid smiling at the camera as he was sliding his cock up her slick hole. He buried it in her.

"Fuck I am balls deep in Sheila Price. Son of a bitch, this is nice pussy. It is exactly what I thought it would be like." The kid said and then started fucking her.

Billy watched the bitch hottie's and the blonde's tits shake as the two kids fucked them. It was a nice sight. He took another bite of pizza. Both kids finished quickly and added their contribution to each girl's pussy. They pulled out and the pizza kid got into the blonde. He fucked her really hard and came inside her really fast. Billy figured their first loads would be quick being so young and excited.

The pizza kid grabbed his camera and Billy watched them start posing the girls. They each took one with their dicks in each girl's mouth. The second kid climbed on the blonde and stuck his dick between her tits. He squeezed them together and his friend took a picture of his cock touching her lips as he titty-fucked her. He thought these guys would have masturbation material for life.

It didn't take them long to start fucking them again and they got pictures of that too. Billy felt his cock start to come to life as the boys finished their second rounds. Billy saw the first kid pull out of the blonde and blast her face with cum. He was amazed at how much he had for his second orgasm so close together. Her face was about covered. It was on her nose and cheeks and a big glob was in her left eye. That was captured by the camera also. Billy figured it was time to show these kids how it was done. He got up off the bed and walked over to the blonde.

The boys were standing around trying to get hard again. He flipped her over onto her stomach. Her ass was nice as her legs stuck out over the bed. The boys took a few shots of that. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to her knees. Her head was still down on the bed so her ass was really sticking up in the air. He spread her cheeks and looked at her tiny asshole. He touched it and it was tight as a vice. He tried to stick his finger in but no way. This was going to be fun.

He scooped some cum out of her pussy and dripped it on her asshole. He worked it into her ass and then he was able to slide a finger in barely. He pushed it deeper and eventually got it all the way in.

"Mister, please don't tell me you are going to fuck her ass." The first kid said.

"Yep, that is exactly what I am going to do." Billy said and the kid jumped in the air.

"Mother fucker, holy shit. Jimmy, we have to have pictures of this." The kid said with his hands on his head.

Billy grabbed his cock. It was pretty hard. He slipped it into her pussy and coated it with plenty of cum and juices. He pulled it out and put it at the entrance to her ass. It was so small and his cock looked huge poised at the entrance.

He pushed and the head barely slid in. He saw her ass fight to keep him out even while she was out cold. He pushed again and he got the head in, her ass was straining but it was opening for him. He pushed really hard and his cock slid all the way into the young blonde's ass. This had to be a virgin ass, it was like a vice around his cock. He held himself inside her, allowing her ass to get used to him. He grabbed his beer and took a big gulp. He smiled and the kids were all staring at him. Charlie laughed.

"Kid, can you hold this for a minute? I need to fuck this ass up." He said and handed his beer to the frist kid.

He grabbed the blonde's hips and got his feet set. He was going to really drill this bitch now that he knew she was a stuckup cunt. He remembered plenty of girls from school like that and he was going to fuck them all. The fact that she was a homecoming queen just added to the fantasy. He pulled out of her butt slowly and then slammed it back in. It was still a little dry. He scooped some more cum out of her pussy and pulled his cock out. He coated his cock again and then pushed some cum in her ass. He ran his finger around and then drove his cock back up her butt. He wondered how much she would be screaming if she was awake. Little stuckup cunts as a rule did not like to get fucked up the butt.

Billy got into a good rhythm now that her ass was lubricated enough. He watched her little ass pullout with his cock and then collapse back in when he drove it back in. It was a nice sight and the fact that he had a gorgeous ass to hold onto was a plus. He closed his eyes and just hammered the young blonde's butt. After about 3 or 4 minutes of solid fucking he opened his eyes and saw that the boys were all hard again. They were holding their cocks in their hands, it looked like they were in line. He guessed they actually were.

Billy felt his orgasm coming finally and he was a little glad, his cock was getting a little raw. This young cunt needed to be stretched out a little. He figured by the end of the day she would be. His cock spasmed and he shot a blast deep into her ass. He pushed deep and fired another load into her. He held on while his cock shrunk and then slid it out. Her ass clamped shut immediately. He stepped away and she fell over on her side. Her ass was nice, he thought as he looked at it pointing at him.

Billy sat back on the bed and watched the pizza kid line up the blonde and drive his cock in her butt. He went in pretty easily, he was a little smaller than Billy and he was sliding in on Billy's cum. The kid hit her hard, Billy heard the skin slap as he slammed into her. He was taking a little frustration out on her obviously. This little bitch was going to feel this tomorrow. The kid powered into her over and over, each stroke deep and hard. He pushed deep and let out a huge groan. More lubrication, Billy thought.

The kid stepped back and the first kid grabbed her hips, she didn't even have time to fall over. He slammed his cock up her butt with no problem. Billy thought she might also be getting a little stretched out. The first kid hammered her hard too. These guys were really enjoying fucking this chick in the ass, he guessed there was something symbolic about it. He chuckled as he thought of all these guys knowing they took her ass for the rest of their life. The high school reunions should be fun. The first kid finished and the second one got inside her in a manner of seconds. He really took deep strokes, when he pulled out he looked like he was winding up to drive it back into her. He drilled her butt for about 5 minutes and filled her up. He pulled out and her ass closed pretty quick, it was not losing too much flexibility.

Billy watched her fall over on the bed and her ass landed very close to the bitch hottie's face. Billy felt a little sorry for the bitch hottie. She was sort of being ignored by the boys. It was understandable since they knew the blonde girl but Billy still felt she was being looked over. He knew at least he was going to use however many fucks he had left on her. He looked down at his poor soft cock and he didn't know if had any left at all.

He saw the guys holding the blonde up on her knees and taking pictures of her ass and pussy from the back. They were holding her cheeks open, he had a bad feeling about these pictures.

He was afraid this girl would be seeing these for the rest of her life. He was actually starting to get a little worried but he didn't think he could do anything about it now.

"Guys, ok we need to hold off on so many pictures." Billy said.

"Ok Dude, no problem." Pizza kid said.

"We do need one more though. Can you take it for us?" Pizza kid said.

"Ok." Billy said.

He watched the pizza kid talk to his friends. They seemed excited and he saw their young cocks start to get hard again. God, the power of youth, he thought. Pizza kid put the first boy on the bed and they picked up the blonde and put her on top of him, belly to belly. He saw her huge boobs squash against his chest. Pizza kid then got on the bed behind her. He bent her legs and pushed her knees forward. Billy saw her ass cheeks spread a little and he saw her pussy and ass, they were both wet and looked to be leaking cum. She was a mess.

The kid under her grabbed his cock and slid it into her slick pussy. Billy saw her lips open easily to let him in. He then grabbed her ass and pulled her closer. His cock slid up deep and Billy saw the kid's balls up against her ass. Pizza kid moved closer, spread her ass cheeks and lined his cock up with her ass. Billy saw him slide his cock into her butt. He was surprised at how easily it went in. Yep, this girl was definitely stretched out now. He was pretty sure her ass was virgin before today and now she was taking a cock up there with ease.

It looked really hot to see her double-teamed. Billy walked around the side and took a closeup picture of both cocks lodged in her. The other kid got in front of her and grabbed her hair. He pulled her head up off the guy below her and slid his cock into her mouth. Billy felt his cock flinch. He took a quick picture of all three of them inside her. He got a few more closeups and more when they started fucking her. He didn't think he had ever seen anything so hot. He had seen plenty of porn and seen many scenes like this but none of them involved a gorgeous high school homecoming queen. He kept taking pictures as the boys brutalized her young body. He saw her boobs hanging in the face of the kid below her and he was squeezing and biting them. The boy in her mouth was pushing his cock into her throat. Billy saw it bulge when the kid pushed it in. He got a few pictures of that.

But he thought the hottest thing was seeing a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time. There was a lot of cock meat close together and both slamming into her body. He got a lot of closeups of that. The kids fucked her hard for at least 10 minutes. Again that youth thing.

The kid in her ass came first and he pulled out. Her ass was definitely leaking now, he saw cum running down her ass and bathing the cock running in and out of her pussy. The kid below had better leverage now and he grabbed her hips and he was really hammering her cunt. The kid in her mouth was moving slower, Billy thought he was trying to extend how long he could keep his cock in that pretty mouth.

The kid in her pussy slammed deep and held her ass. He heard the kid groan and Billy knew he was blasting another load in her. The kid in her mouth pushed deep into her throat and shot a few loads into her belly. He pulled out and then the kid below pushed her off quick before any cum dripped on him from her mouth. Billy saw her limp body fall of the bed and crumple on the floor. She landed on her back. Cum was running out of the side of her mouth.

The kids started pulling on their pants.

"Dude, that was so fucking hot. Thanks for letting us join in. We will remember this forever." Pizza kid said.

"No problem." Billy said.

Each of the kids high-fived him and left the room. Billy looked at Charlie. His cock was sticking straight up and he was rubbing it.

"Billy, that was incredible. That looked so fucking hot." Charlie said.

"Yeah, it was pretty fucking cool." Billy said and he felt his cock getting hard quickly.

He figured he had one fuck left in him. He wasn't sure what to do with it. He looked at the blonde on the floor and then to the hottie on the bed. The blonde was hot but there was something about the bitch hottie that got Billy going. He walked over and stood before her. She was on her back with her legs spread a little. He saw her face still had a little cum on it. Her tits were red and a little wet, god know with what. Her pussy was a mess, it was soaked and leaking cum. Billy rubbed his now hard cock and tried to figure out what hole he would use.

"Billy, you want to try to double-team her? It looked hot when the kids did it." Charlie said.

"Sure, what hole do you want?" Billy asked.

"I'll take the pussy, I know you like her ass." Charlie said.

Billy smiled, he did like her ass. It was still tight and he liked the way her butt cheeks moved as he fucked her ass.

"Deal." Billy said and flipped the hottie over on her belly.

He looked at her ass and it was nice and plump, especially in this position. He rubbed her cheeks and down her legs. She was special. Charlie slid down to the middle of the bed.

"Ok Billy, slide her over here." Charlie said.

Billy grabbed her under the arms and pulled her over Charlie. Charlie held onto her and Billy grabbed her legs and pulled them over Charlie.

Charlie grabbed her butt and positioned her over his cock. Billy got behind her and pushed her legs forward so they were bent around Charlie. Billy spread her ass cheeks and saw his favorite hole. It was not as tight and pristine as when he first looked at it last week but it was still closed. He moved his hips until his cock was pointing right at the target. He pushed and he slid in like a knife through butter. She was still tight but she was so lubricated will all the cum that he just slid right on in and bottomed out right away.

Charlie lifted her hips a little and lined his cock up with her sloppy pussy. He pushed up into her and she was a little tighter than last time. Charlie figured it was because her ass was full of Billy's cock. Billy pulled out and slid back in and Charlie felt him through her pussy. Charlie pushed in and out and then they got on a rhythm and punished her ass and pussy. Billy's cock was almost numb by now so he felt he could fuck her forever. Charlie was not even sure he could cum again.

They wore out the bitch hottie for at least 10 minutes and then Billy felt his cock start to tingle. He jammed it deep in her butt and shot one last load of cum deep inside her. He stayed in her butt until Charlie came also. Billy pulled out and then Charlie pushed her over on the bed. She fell over and landed on her side, her right leg over her left. Billy could see her pussy and ass in this position and they were both wet and leaking cum. She was well fucked for sure, he thought. He hoped she was pleased. He slid his poor sore cock in his pants. Charlie got dressed and they stood next to the bed looking at the girls.