Carpool

Story Info
It would never happen. It had never even crossed their minds
751 words
3.81
42.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would never happen. It had never even crossed their minds until that morning on December 31st when the thought of spending another day with their families on the holidays drove them both back to work. With everyone else in the carpool still at home preparing for the New Year they both sat side by side as their car moved quickly through the empty streets.

"How was your Christmas? Any plans for tonight?" quickly slipped between them in the first few minutes of the ride as they pulled up on the freeway and sped into long, uncomfortable silences. Occasional, "Is it supposed to rain today?" or "Wow, I've never seen the traffic this light before," only added to their shared discomfort.

Twice their arms lightly brushed against each other and each time they jerked away too quickly as if they burned. Mumbling something like, "Excuse me... I'm sorry," they immediately looked away. Neither heard the other sigh with relief as they exited the freeway and pulled into the parking garage.

After parking in their normal spot he said, "Wow, isn't anyone at work today?"

"Just us I guess," she replied, quickly grabbing her things and reaching for the door handle.

"No wait," he exclaimed, reaching over and grabbing her thigh as she released her seat belt.

She tensed trying to pull her leg free as she firmly said, "No."

"I just..." his voice cracked as his hand moved further up her thigh. He felt her relax in her seat.

"No, we can't do this, I can't..."

"But I..." he leaned closer to her, moving his hand upward.

"You need to stop," she said as she opened her legs further.

He moved his hand lightly cupping over her crotch, feeling the damp heat. "We shouldn't do this," he whispered as he brushed his face in her curly blond hair.

Kicking off her shoes she quickly pulled down her pants and panties, quickly sliding out of them. Leaning back in her seat she didn't say, "I can't remember the last time my husband touched me. She figured he could tell as his fingers slipped easily into her wet pussy.

He didn't reply, "It's been almost a year since my wife I had sex." No, she'd know soon enough, he only hoped he could last long enough for her. Sliding his fingers deep into the woman all he could think of was the sound of her urgent breathing, her quiet moans and the way she lifted her hips to him.

She reached over, unfastened his pants and then took hold of his cock. Feeling the wet drip of the precum she slid her hand down the length of him then moved over, squeezing between him and the steering wheel. "We need to stop, you need to stop," she said moaned before lowering herself onto him, feeling him fill her like her husband no longer wanted.

Feeling her surround his cock with her wet softness he cupped her ass in his hands and lifted his hips, pushing himself as deep as he could. Gritting his teeth he tried to hold off, tried to fight off the sensation but as she rose up and then descended upon him again he knew he couldn't last for her. Rising up again he felt himself almost there, so close, so close...

"Oh yes," she moaned, "yes, I'm coming."

In response he squeezed her ass tight and pushed into her, lifting her up as he moaned. Pleasure shot though him as he came, spurting his cum deep into her pussy again and again. He then relaxed as she collapsed upon him, wrapping her arms around him as her pussy convulsed on his cock, tightening and relaxing, tightening and relaxing.

It took a few minutes for them to catch their breath after which she lifted her head from his shoulder and looked him in the eyes, "We shouldn't have done..."

He quickly held his finger to her mouth silencing her. With his softening cock still inside her he replied, "This didn't happen."

"It didn't?" she said, feeling his cock slip out of her.

"No. We rode to work in our carpool. How could anything like this happen?"

"And we..."

"We ride home in our carpool after work and then January 2nd we carpool to work again."

"And this?" she said, reaching down and lightly grasping his cock.

"Didn't incredibly, wonderfully happen."

"And it won't happen again."

"Until next year."

"Next year?" she smiled and then leaned forward to kiss him.