Carpool Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,158 Followers

"What?" Megan asked suspiciously.

"Be careful," Jill grinned.

"How about we play truth or dare?"

"I don't think so," Megan quickly replied. "I can imagine what your dares will be."

"How about you can turn down two things but if someone does the game is over for that trip?"

The men looked at the women. "But I'm driving and I'm not going to do any dares that could cause an accident."

"We stop for coffee right?" Jim smiled.

"What do you think Megan?'

After a week of deep wet kissing they all were ready to take another step. "Well we can try it. Who gets to ask truth or dare and to tell the person what the dare is?"

"I'll go first," Jim injected.

Since the women were nervous they didn't complain. "Who ever I ask truth or dare will get to ask next."

He was sitting in the front. "OK, Megan truth or dare?"

"I knew I was going to be first. Truth."

"How many men have you had intercourse with?"

"God, get to the point why don't you?" Jill gasped.

"It's OK. Just one...my husband. So now it's my turn."

She looked at Mark next to her. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Boxers or briefs?"

"Boxers."

"Truth or Dare Jill?"

"Truth...I can't do dares right now."

"OK, when was the last time you masturbated?"

"Who said I masturbate?" She blushed.

"If you don't you can say never."

"Ok...God this is weird. OK the answer is this morning in the shower."

"My turn," she grinned. "Jim Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Dare....let's see. I dare you to show me your bare chest."

"Jill!" Megan gasped. "Are you sure you want to open that door?"

"A man's bare chest is different than a woman's," Jill smiled.

"OK," Jim said removing his tie. He slowly unbuttoned the light blue dress shirt from the top down and turned her way before opening it up.

"Ummm, nice and smooth," Jill grinned glancing his way. "My husband has a lot of chest hair."

Megan leaned forward. "Let me see." She looked and smiled. "Nice abs too."

"OK, let me get dressed again." After his shirt was rebuttoned he turned to Mark. "Truth or Dare Mark."

Mark grinned because he knew that Jim wanted to raise the bar and it would be easier if the men did it first. "Dare."

"OK I dare you to...to touch Megan's breasts for two minutes."

"HEY! It's not my dare," Megan complained.

Jill too wanted to get the game going along. "Come on Meg it's just on the top of your dress. He didn't say under it." She remembered Mark touching her breast in the nursery.

"But the people in the other cars will see us..."

"Lean forward and they can't," Jim grinned.

They waited for Megan to answer but instead she pulled the shoulder belt from across her chest and leaned downward. "Two minutes and that's it."

Mark didn't hesitate to turn and reach under her upper body. His right hand quickly found her right breast and gently cupped and fondled it. "No bra."

"I'm not that big," Megan blushed not looking up. His fingers felt so good.

Mark's fingers gently pulled on her tiny nipple and then his thumb rubbed over it back and forth.

"One minute," Jim announced.

"Gotta give the other one equal time," Mark whispered.

Megan lifted up to allow him free access to her left breast and hard tip. By the time he was done her pussy was dripping buckets.

"Time," Jim grinned. He turned and watched her sit upright and saw the two raised nipples pressing out the dress front.

"Coffee stop," Jill said excited about what was going on. After pulling into the parking space she released her seatbelt and turned facing Jim. She made sure to raise her dress up enough for him to see the black lace panties underneath. "So this is my turn to do a dare."

"Dare or Dare Jill," Mark asked.

"Let me see how about....Dare?"

Jim turned and winked at Mark. "I dare you to touch Jim's penis." Mark smiled.

Megan sat upright wondering if her girlfriend would do such a thing. "Don't tell me that you are going..." She started to say but stopped when Jill leaned towards Jim and reached onto his lap.

Megan leaned further and watched Jill's fingers explore and then curl around this covered hard-on. "How long do I get to do this?" Jill said measuring his length from top to the base. He was not as thick as Gary but was definitely longer.

"Not too long," Jim moaned leaning back. "I don't want to have a mess in my pants."

"A minute should work," Jill giggled. She squeezed and saw his hips lift upward. He didn't feel circumcised but it was tough to tell through the pants and underwear. When he lifted she took the opportunity to reach underneath and gently cup his balls.

"OK that's enough," Jim said pulling her fingers away. "But I'll take a rain check for another time."

"Maybe," Jill giggled. "Let's go and get some coffee."

"I'll be there shortly," Jim laughed wanting his erection to subside.

The women were laughing as they walked to the building. Mark stayed back to walk with Jim. "Shit, I didn't think she would really do it."

"I think Jill is more adventuresome than Megan. But now that we have done some touching maybe they will permit it from now on while we are kissing."

"Whew. It was so hot touching Megan's little tits. Her nipples were as hard as little stones."

*

Megan waited for a young girl to leave the restroom before she asked, "How did it feel? I can't believe you actually touched it."

"You were right. Jim is so long. Gary's is the only one I had touched before. But, we are moving too fast. I think we need to slow down."

"But I didn't' get to touch one," Megan whined.

"I'm next so I'll just dare you to touch Mark."

The guys were waiting anxiously by the car when the women returned. "OK, ready for part two?" Jill giggled.

Mark climbed into the rear seat next to Megan and saw her smile. He hoped that it meant the serious touching would continue. He didn't have to wait very long.

"Truth or Dare Megan?" Jill asked.

"Uh...dare."

"Good because I dare you to touch Mark like I just did Jim."

Jim looked back at Mark and smiled. Megan waited until the car was out of the parking lot before she reached over with trembling fingers onto Mark's left thigh.

She was too embarrassed to look as her fingers fumbled up to his crotch. She was having problems finding it until her fingers moved higher. It was sticking straight up towards his belt buckle. She tried to twist her right arm to grab him but was having problems.

"Use your left hand," Mark whispered.

"Ok," she whispered while turning to face him. This time she looked at the large bulge and lightly touched over the top.

"Oh shit," Mark gasped as he too watched her fingers barely caress his manhood.

"How long does she do it?" Jim asked Jill.

"This time she will do it as long as Mark wants her to."

Megan thought about complaining but realized she wanted to take the time to tease and explore another man's penis for the first time. She slowly tickled downward until she felt the base and then moved back up to the tip. She figured it had to be at least seven inches.

"Touch harder," he begged. But she only giggled and continued teasing.

It was over two minutes when Jim glanced back. Mark was leaning back against the seat while trying to lift his hips to get more contact from her touch. His face was cherry red and sweat poured from his brow.

"I think you better touch him harder or he might pass out," Jim laughed.

Megan flattened her hand against the side of his cock and curled her fingers until she held him firmly. "Is this what you want?"

"OH YES! FUCK YES!"

Jill giggled but kept her eyes on the road. A minute later they stopped in line at one of the tollbooths, which enabled her to turn and see the size of Mark's shaft. "Wow."

"Should I quit?" Megan whispered hearing his breathing become loud and labored. Her fingers had created a pre-cum spot where the tip pressed into his underwear and slacks. "You're getting wet."

"Make him cum," Jim joked from the front seat.

"No...not in my pants," Mark said.

"Take it out and do him," Jim coached hoping another line would be crossed.

Megan wanted to but knew they had said they wanted to go slow. "Uh...nope...I think we should stop."

Mark glared at Jim's head when Megan pulled her fingers away. He grabbed some tissues from Jill and tried to dry off his wet spot.

"My turn," Megan said. "Truth or Dare Jim?"

"I can't do many dares up here with Jill driving so I'll say truth."

"How long is your Willy?"

"Jesus Meg," Jill coughed.

"Hell I really don't know. I haven't measured it since maybe junior high."

Mark and Jill laughed. "I guess he doesn't really know and that's the truth."

It was Jim's turn. "Truth or dare Megan."

Megan was more than turned on. "Dare."

"I dare you to talk dirty to Mark. You can whisper in his ear."

"I don't talk dirty," she said looking over at Mark. "I went to Catholic school."

"I won't tell anyone what you say," Mark grinned.

"Just try it Meg," Jill said.

Mark watched as Megan decided to do it. Finally she pulled the chest belt from in front of her and leaned over to Mark's left ear.

"You felt so hard when I was...I was touching you. You are bigger than my husband." She stopped and lightly kissed his earlobe.

"I don't hear any whispering," Jim said looking back under Megan's dress. Today she was wearing basic white panties that looked to be moist.

"I uh...I wanted to make you...cum and feel your juices on my fingers."

"Ummm, she's getting to me again," Mark announced.

"I think about us...us being naked and touching all over. I touch my....touch my...my pussy when I think about it." Her mouth opened and sucked in his earlobe.

"Oh shit," Mark gasped. As she sucked and kissed his ear he dropped his hand to her bare right thigh.

Megan was so into sucking his ear she didn't realize that his fingers had worked their way up under her dress. It wasn't until his middle finger pressed into her moist panties and touched her raised clitoris that she pulled back. "Hey...no touching there," she said pulling his hand out.

"l'm sorry," Mark said seeing that she was upset.

"I quit," Megan said moving back under the seat belt and pushing down her dress.

"Uh...yeah no more game," Jill said. "You guys have to control yourself."

"We will," Jim said upset with Mark for going for the gold when they had not reached the bronze metal yet.

Not much was said the last twenty minutes. Jill dropped the guys off at their bank. "See you at five," she announced.

"What happened?" Jill asked once they left the parking lot.

"He reached under my dress and touched my panties and my..."

"Vagina."

"Yes."

"Well we did just touch them so I guess Mark felt it was OK."

"I know. But, it felt too good. I'm afraid that if they touch me there I'm not going to be able to stop."

Jill agreed. "True."

"No touching us there."

"They might not like it but that's the rule."

*

"I wonder if they will keep playing," Jim said somewhat upset with Matt.

"You know this is fun but all it's been doing is giving me hard-ons and I'm having trouble concentrating at work. Also, I feel guilty as hell when I go home."

"So what are you saying? Do you want to quit it?"

"Yes, right now I've had it."

*

All four were nervous at 5PM when Jill drove up. The men saw that Megan was in the front with her so it meant the women also were finished playing around in the back seat.

"Hi ladies," Jim forced a smile after entering.

"Hi," Jill grinned turning around. Megan gave a weak "hello". Matt didn't say anything.

Nothing was said about what had occurred that morning. Jim had his Asbury Park Press and was reading it while Mark sent and received messages on his blackberry. They were about halfway home when Jill spoke.

"OK, I've had enough of this silence. Things went further than we are comfortable with. Maybe we need to cool it for a while but still be friends."

Jim looked over his newspaper. "Fine with me. I hate to lose the carpool cost savings."

Megan turned and looked at Matt who didn't look up. "I'm willing to start all over."

"Sure, why not?" Matt said forcing a smile.

They rode again in silence for ten minutes. "My aunt is on vacation so I'm managing the nursery tomorrow all day," she directed at Megan.

"Yeah, and Bobby has a second round all-star game tomorrow as well," Megan added.

"What are you guys up to this weekend?" Jill asked looking into the mirror.

"Going to Atlantic City with the wife," Matt answered.

"Home alone," Jim frowned. "Probably watch some football and have some beer."

It was all that was said until Jill dropped everyone off. They all said goodbye and headed towards their cars. Matt put his key into the ignition and heard someone tap on his window. He looked out at Megan.

"Can we talk?" She asked.

"Sure," he said. She walked around to the passenger side and moved into the car.

"What's up?" He asked without emotion.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry...you know...about what happened."

"No, I should be saying I'm sorry for touching you like that. You set the rules and I broke them. I guess I got caught up in the emotion."

"I shouldn't have...have touched you unless I was willing to let you touch me as well. It was just...was because I've never touched anyone but Tom and I guess I've always wondered."

"It's OK. I think we all need to stop and think about where this is heading and if we really want to go there. On one hand it is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me and on the other hand it scares the shit out of me."

She smiled. "Thank you." A small tear rolled down her cheek. She leaned over to hug him and when they broke apart they looked into each other's eyes.

Neither planned the kiss but they couldn't stop their lips from coming together and their tongues exploring for maybe the last time. A minute later they broke apart and Megan left the car.

*

Jim hung out at home for as long as he could. He looked at the clock and knew the nursery was closing in 30 minutes.

Jill was checking out two customers and had closed the gate preventing anyone else from walking in. She heard the bell over the door ring and was about to say they were closed until she saw that it was Jim. She smiled and took care of the customers. When they were gone she walked to the door and locked it. "So what do I owe this honor?"

"Just bored and thought I would stop by," he grinned. He noticed that she was wearing loose nylon shorts under a too big red tee shirt.

"The nursery is closed," she said nervously. "Will you excuse me for a moment? I need to wash up."

"Sure."

Jill moved into the small unisex restroom and quickly washed her hands and face. As she was toweling off she looked into the mirror and saw the door opening. Jim moved behind her. "What happened to the taking it back to the start?" She asked.

"I think it is Mark and Megan who are having the doubts," he whispered moving up within inches from her cute butt.

"Maybe I am too," she said feeling light-headed.

"I don't think so," he said softly moving his hands to her waist.

"I'm....I'm so sweaty," she said feeling his fingers moving up under her shirt.

"Your skin feels wonderful." His fingers moved up under her arms until he touched her bra.

"Jim," she said closing her eyes and feeling his fingers trace the bra around to the front until he cupped both breasts.

"Shhh," he whispered finding her hard nipples. "You want this as much as I do."

"Ohh," she moaned. A few seconds later his right hand moved down over her stomach and into her shorts. As his fingers moved under the elastic she grabbed his wrist. She managed to hold it tightly until he started nibbling on her ear. "Ahh."

Jim felt her fingers weaken but still did not rush. He traced the elastic waistband from side to side before moving lower and doing the same to her panties.

"Oh God," she moaned feeling another man's fingers dip into her shaved pussy lips.

Jim smiled feeling the moisture knowing she was more than turned on. He teased around her clitoris and dropped his middle finger to the space between her pussy and anus. He felt the juices dripping down onto his finger as her legs opened to give him room to explore.

"Please," she begged wanting his fingers on her sex. On her need. "Touch me."

He slowly moved his fingertip upward touching the base of her slit and then slowly...slowly upward until he felt her opening...her hot oven. As his finger pierced into her she gasped, "OHHH!"

"You're mine," he whispered as he slowly finger-fucked her. "Tell me that you are mine."

"Yes..I'm...I'm yours," she moaned. "It feels so hot...so good. Don't stop...please."

Jim could feel that she was tight which meant probably that her husband was small. He moved his middle finger out and added his ring finger. Her shorts and panties were restricting his movements. "Take off your shorts and panties."

Jill didn't blink before pushing down her shorts and basic white bikini panties at the same time. He had to remove his fingers as she leaned over to push them over her knees and down to her feet. She kicked them off and turned to face him. She saw his eyes checking out her swollen bald pussy lips. "Touch me."

"Ok but you need to touch me too," he grinned moving back.

Jill bit her lower lip as he unbuckled his shorts and opened them. They fell at his feet as he jerked his boxers over his long and hard cock. "Oh my God."

"Everything," he said pulling off his shirt and lifting her shirt over her white completely filled bra. She reached back and released the clasp while he pulled it from her creamy white mounds and large dark nipples. Their naked fronts came together beasts against chest and thighs against thighs.

Lips and tongues moved together with more urgency. Hands moved down to cup and caress their bare bums. Time stood still.

Jim moved his right hand between their lower bodies and once again found her pussy. But this time he rubbed and played with her clitty. She rapidly grabbed onto his hard cock and stroked it as they raced to get each other off.

"Where can we go?" Jim asked wanting to fuck her.

She knew what he wanted. "We can't. Not now.." Her palm cupped his crown and gathered pre-cum before dropping and curling around his shaft.

Jim was disappointed but didn't want to stop his release. He rubbed faster and faster as she stroked the same. Their lips and tongues joined as one until they both climaxed at the same time.

"OH GOD I'M CUMING!" She screamed. "AHHHH!"

Jim only grunted loudly as his juices exploded from his cannon onto her stomach. Again and again the loads came until he was finally empty.

They hugged until they were able to get their breaths and talk again. "I think we are stuck together," she laughed as she tried to pull back. The cum was like an adhesive. "Geez...do you always cum like that?"

"No, I guess you bring out the best in me," he grinned.

"At least the most in you," she giggled. "Let me clean you up."

Jim leaned back against the wall as Jill took some paper towels and wiped off the cum on his stomach, his cock and then her body. "You have some wonderful tits."

"I'm glad you like them," she smiled. She moved into his nakedness again and kissed his lips lightly. "I guess this means that we are not going to go back to the start."

"Yeah, but Mark and Megan can't know about it."

She touched his semi-hard cock. "You can't fuck me. I'm not ready for that."

"I can live with that."

*

On Monday morning it was raining. Mark was driving so when he pulled up to the small hut he saw Megan standing alone. "Where is Jill?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,158 Followers