Carpool Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

"What's going on?" Jill asked when she saw Ellen's dress up over her hips and her hands tied.

"Ellen's going to be my birthday present and you are going to help me open her up."

Jill quickly glanced at Ellen to see if she was going for this. She saw the woman's eyes closed but her lips curled into a smile. "OK."

"Let's take her to the bed," Jim grinned.

Ellen watched the bed zooming up to her. She was about to turn to sit on the bed but Jim held her upright. "Pull her dress down," he instructed Jill.

Jill was just as nervous because she knew that she would soon be involved with another woman for the first time. She pinched the shoulder straps and pulled them down to her elbows. She moved to the back and unzipped before pushing the dark dress down over her hips and lime green panties.

"Beautiful", Jim whispered seeing her nice round ass and full bra. He reached around her to release her bra but she pulled away.

"Mark....what if he."

Jim laughed. "He's busy with Megan and Tom."

"You mean....," Ellen said realizing that her husband was involved with a threesome.

"Yes," Jill grinned. "Let's just say our carpool became very personal." She moved behind Ellen and released the clasp. As Jim pulled it down her chest she stood proudly presenting her hard nips.

"On the bed," Jim said to Jill who took Ellen's arm and guided her down onto her back.

"Should we tie her feet?" Jill said getting into it.

"Let's take her panties off first."

Ellen gently bit her lower lip and lifted her hips to allow both Jim and Jill to pull her green thong down over her trimmed dark bush.

"And I thought you were a natural blonde," Jim grinned seeing the small puff of dark hair over her shaved pussy lips.

"What now?" Jill asked realizing she was going to do things with another woman for the first time.

"Do you want top or bottom?" Jim grinned. "But first we need to get undressed."

Ellen lay still with her hands tied over her stomach. She knew the ribbons were loose enough for her to get her hands out but the excitement was in the game. She watched Jill remove her dress and then her bra and turned to see Jim free his hard seven-inch cock. "The carpool...did you go all the way?" Ellen asked wondering how Jim's penis would feel fucking her.

"Nope," Jill answered. "Foreplay only." She dropped her right hand to Ellen's right thigh and slowly explored up the soft hot flesh until she rubbed into the puffy outer pussy lips.

"Including lips and mouths," Jim added. He leaned over and took her rigid hard nipple into his wet lips.

"Oh GOD!" Ellen moaned feeling his tongue licking her raised button and Jill's finger pushing into her dripping sex. Her legs opened as her lips rose to give Jill complete freedom. When Jill's mouth found her other nipple Ellen was lost in lust. "Ahhh...OH yes...touch me...kiss..;suck my nipples."

Jim glanced over at Jill's lips on the other nip and reached over to tap Jill's shoulder. When Jill looked his way he pulled his mouth away. "Lick her pussy."

She didn't answer as she turned and looked down at the opened invitation. Her lips planted butterfly kisses down Ellen's stomach as she moved down between Mark's wife's legs. Jill looked up into Ellen's lust filled eyes before dipping her face downward to taste and then lick up and down the steamy slit.

"OHHHH!" Ellen screamed. She was about to scream again a minute later but felt something pressing into her lips. She turned and looked at Jim's long hard-on before opening her mouth and taking five inches inside.

*

"NOW....I'M CUMING!" Megan screamed. She heard her husband's familiar grunt and knew he was next.

Mark tried to concentrate on something besides Megan's lips, which once again captured his hard cock. Her tongue was inexperienced but it was non-stop as they locked and moved. She had pushed him onto his back and was lying between his opened legs which gave him vision of Tom who was standing back watching.

"Ah shit," Tom said realizing that he had not gotten soft again. He watched as Megan took Mark to the summit and then over the edge.

"Megan...I'm going to....to..CUM!" he cried to give her a warning but her lips were tight enough to prevent any drop from escaping. She swallowed load after load until he was finally empty. She took one last gulp and licked her lips. "Did I do OK?"

"Yes," Mark grinned. "But I've got to get back to the house before my wife castrates Jim." He moved out from under Megan's head and saw Tom's hard-on. "Looks like Tom is not finished."

"You're not?" She asked before turning and seeing his shaft. "I'm not finished either. Come here."

Mark found his clothing and dressed before hurrying back to the house. He didn't see anyone moving but when he got closer he heard a man's voice.

"That's it baby. Suck me.....suck it...suck my cock."

Mark moved through the silent sand and stopped when he saw movement on the lower patio. As he crept closer he saw Bill sitting back on a lounge chair and between his legs was Jim's wife Lea. "Fuck," he whispered moving past them and into the house. He hurried about the first floor and when he didn't find anyone moved upstairs. He was almost to the third floor landing when he heard Jim's voice.

"Tie her feet and let's change places."

Jill reluctantly pulled her tongue from deep inside of Ellen's pussy and moved back to take the extra ribbons Jim had tossed her. She tied Ellen's right ankle to the bedpost and pulled the woman's legs wider apart to tie the left ankle.

"Holy shit," Mark whispered looking through the stair rails at the threesome on the bed. He saw Jill's wonderful titties first and then his wife's familiar pussy opened wide. He was even more shocked when he saw Ellen's mouth moving back and forth on Jim's long hard-on. Then he saw the ribbons. He was about to storm into the room when Jim pulled his cock out. "Are you ready now to eat some pussy Ellen?"

"Yes," Ellen smiled glancing down at Jill who was moving up towards her head. "I'll do whatever you want."

Mark could only watch Jill straddle his wife's head and slowly lower her moist pussy lips downward. As Ellen's face disappeared he saw Jim's face moving between Ellen's opened thighs. Never would he have believed his wife would even kiss another man and now she was happily tied to the bed while sucking on another woman's pussy.

Jim licked and moved back to see Ellen's tongue up into Jill's wet hole. "She likes being tied up. Don't you Ellen?"

Jill moved back to let her talk.

"Yes...I like it. I'll do anything you want me to do."

Mark took two steps back and almost tripped. He turned and sat on the steps wondering how all of this had occurred. His head was in his hands when he heard someone walking up to him. He opened his eyes and saw Lea.

"Where is Jim?" She asked dressed again after blowing her boss.

"Shhhh, He's upstairs with Jill and Ellen."

Lea was about to walk by him when she heard the bed noise and the moaning. "You're joking."

"Let's go downstairs," Mark smiled. He had long admired Lea's perky tits. "Let me tell you all about the carpool."

They were sitting alone in the kitchen when the door open and Tom and Megan walked in. "Where is everyone?" Megan asked.

"Upstairs but they'll be down soon," Lea grinned. Mark had told her everything about what had occurred on the beach before.

Megan moved around the table and stopped when she saw Lea's hand moving on Mark's lap. "Wow...I guess the party is not over."

Tom moved behind her and laughed. "This is the best damn birthday party ever."

It was fifteen minutes later when Jill, Jim and Ellen joined the group. Mark was sipping on a glass of wine when Jim walked in holding Ellen's green panties in his right hand.

"A trophy?" Mark asked glancing at his wife who was glaring back at him.

"Yes, a trophy," Ellen said. "I think we need to go home." She turned and walked out.

"Uh-oh," Jim grinned. "Markie is in trouble.

"Uh so are you," Lea said jerking the panties from his hand. "I just started with Bill but it sounds like you all have been messing around for a while." She handed them to Mark. "Here."

"Don't say you didn't enjoy it," Mark said to his silent wife who had her eyes closed next to him. "Is that the first time you ate pussy?"

"No, I did a lot of things in college."

"You did? But I never really thought you liked sex."

"That's the problem," she said opening her eyes and looking at him. "I like it too much. I've been able to control it until tonight. But you have to promise me something from now on. No more behind my back. If we want to have sex with others we say something."

"Do you? I mean...with others?"

"Yes. I was thinking about a foursome with Tom and Megan."

"Wow...OK...I'm sure that can be arranged."

*

On Monday morning Mark pulled his car up to the small shelter. He saw Jim and Megan standing with another female that wasn't Jill. After stopping in front of them Jim walked over. "Jill is on vacation for a week and we have someone else who wants to take her place."

Mark watched Jill and Jim moved aside and saw the cutest young red head walk between them.

"Hi, I'm Amy and I work with Jill and Megan. Do you mind if I ride with you for a week?"

"I don't mind at all," Mark grinned looking at the nice rack and flat tummy of the girl. He smiled as Megan moved next to him in the front and turned to see Amy's nice bare legs as she climbed in the back seat. "So how old are you Amy?" He asked as he pulled out of the park and ride.

"Twenty...well almost twenty. I'm on summer break and am gong to intern for a month or so," Amy grinned at the handsome man. "I hope to learn as much as possible."

"I told her that she will definitely learn a lot," Megan giggled.

It was a few days later when Jim whispered in Amy's ear. "Have you ever played truth or dare?"

The End.

Ending note: I know a few of you want them to go all the way and maybe it will happen some day. For now it's foreplay and fun on the way to and from work. Maybe if more did it carpooling will catch on and help our fuel shortages. Thanks again for those of you who put me down as a favorite author. I love your feedback and don't forget to vote. Love...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers
12