Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hands down her back to cup the cheeks of her ass, massaging firmly. God I loved her ass! My firm grip and probing fingers had her squirming again in no time. Releasing her hold on me she came up onto her knees and straddled my lap. She took my face in her hands, her eyes locked with mine. Capturing my now rock hard cock against my stomach, she started to slowly rub herself up and down the full length of it. Her wetness coated me as she moved her clit against me causing us both to shudder. My hands playing across her thighs slowly slid around to cup her ass.

"God, I want you inside me! You're so hard for me! Is feels so good!"

I smiled as I lifted her, rocked my hips forward and brought her down on my slick cock driving all the way into her in one fluid motion. She began cumming again immediately. The walls of her pussy squeezed rhythmically around my cock as I thrust up into her. We kissed hungrily as her orgasm rolled over her. Throwing her head back, she pushed down onto me and ground her hips into my lap. I leaned down and took her left nipple in my mouth flicking my tongue rapidly across it. Her hands ran into my hair pulling my face into her breast as another wave broke over her causing her to let out a long loud moan aimed at the ceiling. I could feel the familiar tingle begin in my balls as they tightened up. I don't think that I had ever been so hard in my life. My cock felt like a shaft of steel as I thrust frantically into her. She matched me stroke for stroke, her eyes going wider as she felt me swell within her.

"Ohh...Cum for me, baby! Oh God you're so hard! Oh Yes...Yessss....YEESSSS!"

My world exploded as I erupted into her. Holding to her tightly I thrust madly into her has wave after wave washed over me. The feel of me cumming inside her set her off again, her hands clawing at my back her teeth biting into my shoulder.

We held onto each other for long after I had finally slipped from her. As her head lay on my shoulder I felt a tear fall. Lifting her head I looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to cry, it's just that I've wanted you for so long that now that I have you, I'm scared I won't be able to keep you. And how is mom gonna react?"

"Well," I replied with a grin, "you don't have to worry. You have me now and the only way I'll go anywhere is kicking and screaming! As to how we'll work this out with Patty...well we've got the rest of the weekend to work on that."

Laughing, she reached down to circle my cock with a cool hand, causing me to amazingly stir again. "I've got something else I plan to work on the rest of the weekend too!"

End.

12