Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wade looked into her eyes as he bit his bottom lip.

"Carrie, I'm going to need to cum soon," he expressed, trying to catch his breath like a triathlon athlete.

"It's ... okay. It's okay. I'm on birth control," she breathed, squeaking as she groaned in pleasure.

"Want to try any other positions?" Wade smiled, attempting to control his body.

"I have an idea," Carrie breathed. She pulled herself off Wade, her pussy feeling the absence of his cock. She turned her body around and went back to the water jet. She pulled her body out of the water, letting the jet pulse against her clit again. "Now, fuck me now, Wade," she asked, her beautifully rounded ass out of the warm water, her pussy just below the waterline.

He stood and went to her, sliding his cock up and down her pussy and feeling the water jet thunder against his cock. He slammed deep into her and leaned over her back. The water jet thrust the pressure against his balls and her clit as they fucked like porn stars on their last day of their careers. Feeling the sensations was too much, and Wade's cock swelled larger inside his 18-year-old partner. He lost control.

"I'm cumming," Wade screamed -- his body's prostate exploding cum, thrusting seemingly just as hard into Carrie's pussy as the hot tub's waterjet thrust the heated water against her clit and his manhood. A fifth orgasm overheated Carrie's young body and both yelled in pleasure and sensuality.

He leaned down and kissed Carrie's back, tracing her spine with his tongue until he reached her shoulders. His cock still inside her, he pulled her back as he fell back into the water, her on him -- he inside her. She turned around and the two kissed hard. On the compact disc, The Beatles sang "Got To Get You Into My Life." It had been about 29 minutes since they got in the hot tub, and both were exhausted and sweating.

Wade kissed and moved with Carrie in the water, a lover's dance to the saxophones and the passionate voices of song.

"I got to get you into my life," he sang softly into her ear, her breasts on his chest, her smile kissing his cheek.

"I am," she responded. "And I'm going to be good for your life -- and your prostate."

12