Carrie and John Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John watched Carrie's every move as she walked over to the dishwasher and then unbelievably bent over to fill it. Those legs really did go on forever and her pose of about twenty seconds surpassed even his wildest fantasies. He realised he was sweating and his heart was hammering in his chest. Carrie was either trying to seduce him or was plainly so innocent that she didn't realise the effect of her actions on the poor, unsuspecting male!

Following this little episode she poured a couple of glasses of chilled, sparkling water and then they both went into the sitting room. She pulled an arm chair opposite where John had sat down, a coffee table between them and then sat down herself. Again the pressure was on John as the short chemise allowed the thong panty to show a little between her legs as she relaxed back into the seat. He could hardly keep his eyes off this and Carrie noticed this too. Not that it was all going Carrie's way. She also loved sportswear as more than a functional thing. She found John's red shorts very sexy, their shiny, smooth fabric being very attractive. She also loved the way, despite John's attempts to pull them straight, his shorts rode up towards his scrotum as his firm erection pulled the fabric tight.

The next couple of hours were interesting for both of them. They chatted about all sorts of topics, John finding out a little about the wealth and business interests of his host, Carrie discovering more about John's work and apparent loneliness. They talked about past relationships and John admitted that his past girlfriends had not found him very satisfying or his sexual tastes in line with theirs. He did not, however, go into detail about what he meant by this. Carrie was very careful what she said and really only admitted that she had not found the right man.

They talked at length about the gym and characters they both knew there. John discovered that Carrie was completely dedicated to fitness and her stunning body really was the result of hours of hard work, as well as being a gift of nature. After chatting they played cards, Carrie winning every hand and then they finally agreed it was time for bed as Carrie tried to stifle a yawn. "I do hope you sleep well," she said to him as they both stood up, "at least it is very quiet here, only the sea to keep you awake." She leaned forwards then and lightly kissed John on the cheek, not failing to notice the tremor which went through him as she did so.

After brushing his teeth with a toothbrush Carrie had provided for him, john lay back in the large double bed, pulling the silk duvet over his trembling body. Everything about Carrie was perfect and it was almost as if she knew everything about his tastes and fetishes. From the way she had dressed after her shower to the silk duvet and sheets on the bed he was in. The way she had gently forced him to wear only the running shorts and to be quite exposed as a result; he felt as though she were dominating him in a strange way, though he doubted a girl as beautiful as Carrie really had designs on him. He also doubted she would want a man whose deepest desire was to be dominated. Surely a wealthy business tycoon, for that is what she appeared to be, would want an equally powerful and successful man at her side? It was a long time before John finally fell to sleep.

Correspondingly john awoke quite late in the morning, just after 9. He decided to shower again before presenting himself to his host and once he had done this he brushed his teeth and slipped into his shorts again. He was surprised to find Carrie nowhere to be seen. He bedroom door was open and she was clearly not in that room. He wandered about the sitting room and onto the balcony to see her in the distance, running along the beach with a small rucksack on her back. As she came nearer he realised she was wearing full length running tights and a sports running bra top, her bright red trainers flashing in the morning sun. Seeing him as she approached the house, she waved and John went in to greet her as she came bounding up the stairs.

"I thought you might like croissants, so I ran to a beach vendor I know a couple of miles away," she explained. "Sorry I wasn't here when you got up."

John was quite taken aback at the efforts she was going to in entertaining him. He offered to help her prepare the breakfast and she allowed him to do so, the pair of them working alongside each other in the kitchen. Needless to say, the sight of Carrie in her Lycra outfit, face shiny with sweat, had brought John's cock back up to attention. Carrie noticed this straight away and was pleased. The poor man couldn't help himself, but was also trying a little less to hide the fact. In fact, he almost looked proud of the fact he was hard and Carrie realised that John was trusting her a little more, knowing that she did really like him, as a friend at least, and was not just out to make fun of him or make him act the fool.

After eating Carrie went to shower and returned to find John enjoying the sunshine on a recliner. He almost lost control again when he saw her dressed in a very brief red bikini, a gold chain on each side forming the waist band. "Let's go and swim in the sea," she said, "the waves look amazing and the sea is so warm at this time of the year." John couldn't argue with that so they spent the next couple of hours swimming, diving and jumping over the waves. It was really the first time John really relaxed with Carrie as they genuinely had fun together. His mind continued to reel at the sight of her stunningly toned yet feminine body as she cavorted in the waves. She even held his hand on a number of occasions as they laughed and joked, jumping the waves together.

Eventually they came out of the sea and Carrie threw herself down onto a sun bed which stood on the beach in front of her house. John followed suit on a bed next to hers and they dried off, toasting themselves in the sun for another hour, turning at half-time to toast their backs too. Then it was lunch time and Carrie slipped a completely sheer sarong around her waist as they climbed the stairs to the kitchen and ate another healthy and delicious lunch. "I really should be getting back home," John said as they finished clearing up after the meal. "I've taken up a lot of your time and you must be wanting to be rid of me by now. I can't thank you enough for the time I've had, it has been great."

"Honestly John, you can stay tonight if you like," she replied. "I'm really enjoying having you here, but I understand if you have stuff to do back home. Maybe you would like to come over again next Friday and we can watch a film together or just hang out?" John was so happy to hear this he nearly cried. She really did like him, even if only as a friend. He would do anything to be in the same room as her.

"I would love that," he replied eagerly. "I'm out of town until Friday morning for work, so I won't see you at the gym. However I would really enjoy catching up next weekend.

"Make sure you can stay a bit longer then," she said. "If work is keeping us apart all week, the least you can do is make the most of the weekend with me!" John's mind raced at the possible meaning of this. Carrie gave him his Under Armour and he went to the bedroom to dress. He was determined to run all the way home, just to prove to himself that he could do it and to secretly impress Carrie too. She waved to him from the balcony as he ran down the beach and despite the summer heat, John managed to run all the way home where he was able, at last, to rela=ease the pent up sexual energy of the time he had spent with Carrie. Images flashed through his mind as he pulled off his Under Armour and slipped back into his running shorts. Lying on his bed, knees bent and legs apart, he felt his balls through the smooth material and gently rubbed his cock. He fought the urge to cum for as long as possible as Carrie in her bikini, dressed for bed and in her sportswear crashed through his mind. When he finally did cum, it was the biggest orgasm he had experienced to date, his shorts filling with the creamy liquid of his manhood. As his breathing calmed down, John knew that his whole being was now focused on one thing - seeing Carrie again next weekend.

12