Carrie & Rob Ch. 02

Story Info
Doin' the Officer.
4.4k words
3.86
22.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I'm Carrie. Yes, that girl here with that blue eyes. Don't make jokes about my hair, especially my pigtails, this was my haircut at that time. And look at Rob, my black boyfriend. Yes, this is one of his less serious face expressions.

Anyway, you really want to know how I met Rob in the past, don't you? You may think this was somewhat like "Love at first sight", starring infinitely at each other, melting away...(can please somebody turn off that corny music?). Well, it was closed to that. I was in a club with my girlfriends Samantha and Georgia. Georgia was arriving with him, presenting him as workmate.

"So this is Rob. He's working in the production section next to my room. Rob, this is Carrie."

"Hi Carrie!" Wide opened eyes by him.

"Hi Rob!" Getting a laugh attack by me. Don't ask me why. It was a really heavy laugh attack, like controlled by somebody else.

"Are you OK, Carrie?" Samantha looked at me anxiously. She had wonderful hair that time.

"Yes. Sorry."

We were going to a place next to the bar. Drinking, while Georgia talking about how she was taken for a ride with her car at the workshop. Really heavy story. Anyway, I laughed a few times, as Rob was changing his face expressions nearly all 10 seconds, and some of those expressions were really "expressionistic". And, off course, I couldn't handle alcohol that good, it seems one drink was enough to give me a little tipsiness. I think they all could see this a bit on my face.

"Don't drink too much, Carrie!" Samantha had wonderful hair that time.

"C'mon, she's only tipsy. She's got a little 'Schwipps'!"

As Rob said that, I laughed, trying to say "Schwipps" with hardly holding my balance and began a laughter like I had drunken a whole box of beer. Everybody looked at me, as the never saw me laugh that much for a long time. When looking to Rob, I even got tears in my eyes. Georgia, forced to laugh with me, was looking at Rob and saying "You found yourselves, huh?". That stopped my laughing. Finally.

I remember, how we danced, and how Robs face expressions were dancing with him. He's making really cool moves, encouraged by that "OOO"'s of mine, but on one move, when he bend over to me, his i-phone was falling down. I was faster, playing with that, trying to find these 1-800-numbers in his repeat box. I was convinced, every boy would have that. Haha. It was hard for him to get his mobile back, but finally he succeed.

"Rooooob" I was trying the widest and most innocent blue eyes I could offer. Doesn't they look sweet? "Give me that i-phone of yours."

"No!"

OK, Rob's eyes were open much wider. Anyway, I couldn't stop begging him for that i-phone.

"Please!"

"No!"

"Rooooob, Pleeeeeeease!"

"No!"

"I will lick your feet for that!"

He needed 2 surprised face expressions this time.

"No!"

It seems I tried a very long time that way until I said "Fuck you" in my anger.

"You mean 'fuck me'."

"You fucking don't tell me what I mean and what I will do, OK? I don't care about your fucking i-phone, so fuck you or fuck me or simply fuck off!"

Does this make sense? Don't know, but this was the moment, when he took my hand. With both of his hands. Looking charming seriously in my eyes.

"Carrie, I only want to be absolutely sure, only on the safe side, nothing else, only wanna know in what I'm in now, OK?" More charming eyes. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I needed 3 seconds to realize what he means. "Off course I want!" This guy was slow tumbling, really.

"So let's do it!"

We leaved the club and I had the strong urge to shock him anyway. I was waiting on the last step of the stair up to the club, waiting he would take me down then. He did, and I looked like a wild cat and said "Fuck me, right in front of those people!" To my surprise, he smiles, like this could appeal him."Do you really want me to do that?" I was shocked, looking back, and I saw a few boys showing me a thump up. I turned back, tipping him.

"Take me to your car, nigga!"

I was walking in front of him, while he holds my hands up and danced with me while singing "Don't call me niggaaaaah, whitey!" I knew that song from Ice T, sung with that Jane's Addiction singer, and I sung "Don't call me whitiiiiie, nigga!" Doesn't I have a nice, innocent voice? Rob was amazed and bumped his hips on my ass.

"Do you feel that? Its your fault!"

Yes, I realized the bulge.

"Don't call me niggaaaaaaaaaa, whitey!" he tried to sound really dirty that time, a bit mean.

"Don't call me whitiiiiiie, nigga!" I can sound dirty too. I'm a spitting bitch.

Rob was excited. As we arrived, he was pressing me on the car door, kissing me. He was shaking, really. And he was shaking me, a little bit.

"I'll take you in that car of mine and fuck you immediately." Shaking kisses are so sexy. Feeling his muscles too. "Immefuckingdiately!"

"I'm a virgin."

Face expression 1. Face expression 2. Very distorted Face expression 3. Aren't they amazing? I was horny as hell the moment before, but to see him like that was too priceless. Really delicious.

"Really?"

"Huh, Caught! You only want my virginity! You're into stealing innocent white girls virginity! Bastard!" I was boxing in his belly. Ouch!

"No! I'm into absolutely everything that has to do with you! Believe me!"

"Really?"

"Absolutely!"

He kissed me again. Less shaking. More Feeling. A deep, very romantic kiss. A long kiss. I took my hands under his jacket, grabbing his hips. A very romantic kiss, with quite sighs in it. I felt a peace and a security that was totally unknown for me. There was no doubt. For the first time I realized, I never wanted anything else but him. Sounds odd to anybody who never felt that, I know.

As his lips moved away from mine, I licked my own, looking him in the eyes, thinking about 1-2 minutes to say something or just let silence and my eyes taking effect on everything.

"Are you really a virgin?"

I smiled.

"Take me home to you and impale me, nigga!"

I think innocent girls don't sound like that.

Driving with me when I'm in love is always a challenge. My head was on his lap, so I could use his right hand for whatever. Kissing it. Licking it. Realizing the enormous length of his fingers. Licking his Fuck-you-finger.

"This is Rob. You see this by his big dick here."

Rob smiled and wiggled with that crooked finger. I took the one next to this.

"This is Carrie. Attention on her big boobs!"

He tried to wiggle. I put both fingers together to a double-fuck-you, saying "Now watching Carrie and Rob having really hot sex" and took them in my mouth. Robs Fingers could tickle my throat easily, but I had control over his hand. I released it slowly, still wet. Starring at him. He looked so innocent and anxious at that moment. He loves me.

"You were starring at my tits!"

"No, really!"

"Yes, I've seen. You were starring right here."

I took his hand through the neckline directly to my left breast. He evaluated it with a soft massage. It felt good. Robs hand was custom-build for my tits. Even in its movements. After a while I took it out, licking his hand again, moving it back to my breast. Starring at him.

"Confess!!"

"Really nice tits."

"You've got a really bad breeding."

Rob smiled.

"You've got the right tits for that."

I took his hand deeper. Slowly in my lap. Let him massaging a while. I allowed him to massage my right breast too. Let it move to my belly.

But then it happened. When I took the hand out back to my mouth, he was pressing his hand directly in my face. Mouth and nose covered. Watching me trying to breath. Watching me fighting. What else could I do? Finally he let me breathe.

"You're getting horny, don't you?"

He did it again. Laughing. I've bitten his hand successfully. OK, maybe too hard. He was screaming. He seemed to lose control over the car. I was up, sitting now. Shocked a little.

"Don't fucking bite me!"

I was much more shocked then he was.

"Don't fucking bite me when I'm driving!" His shock seems to fade.

"Sorry." I felt a bit guilty. The whole feeling seems destructed.

Rob wiggled his head slowly. "I love you, babe, but you've shocked me, even."

"Sorry."

I leaned on his shoulder. Took his hand between my legs. Sigh softly. The feeling came back. My little white hand fondled his much bigger. I took one of his fingers, my hand hugged it. Making slowly moves.

"Scared?"

He tried to laugh. "You've got experience in biting, don't you?"

We arrived. It was my turn now to totally hug him. Kissing him. Do a little nose fence. Caressing him. Fondling his head and bump it against the headrest softly about 3 times. Laying my hand into his mouth.

"Bite!"

Off course he only licked. He had my hand for dinner.

"Is this what we called 'milk teeth'?"

Now he tried to bite softly. But my fingers seems to tasty to bite. I could wiggle his head easily, as he never wanted to release my fingers. I moved my head to his ear, biting in it carefully and saying "I'm scary biting Carrie from Minnesota and I'm always having black males for dinner" After his ear I licked his face slowly. What a sexy cheekbone! I needed a bite.

Out of the car he was holding me. Forcing me to go backwards, but guiding me. His face became more threateningly while he smiled. His voice changed into something deep threatening monstrous.

"So you think you got biting skills, huh? I show you the biting skills of a black man eaten innocent white girls ass!"

"Uh, you scaring me!"

"Yeah, huhu, I'm scaring you, and this turns you on!"

It sounded like an order.

"Damn, yes!"

I was weaken. I couldn't say "No" to anything he says.

"What's your full name?"

"Rob Nash."

As we reached the house door, I was feeling like falling down. He hold me.

"OK, Police Officer Rob Nash! I Surrender!"

"Police Officer?"

"Yes! You are a dirty Police Officer, only thinking about dirty sex and shooting bastards! While you're the biggest bastard!"

I slapped his face softly, pinched his jowl, tried to look something between angry and sex-hungry.

"Do me the Officer!"

Rob's face became enthusiastic.

"OK, I'm Police Officer Rob Nash. And who are you?"

"I'm an innocent looking girl, but....." I moved my mouth to his ear, whispering "I've got heavy drugs, hidden in my ass!!"

"Holy shit!"

"I needed the money. And they forced me to do that!"

"Damn! How did they force you?" Rob managed really cool to have a face between frighten and sussing my sexual desire.

"They showed me their enormous black cocks."

"Huhu. You liked that, don't you? I suss you, bitch!"

He crossed my arms in the back. Turning me.

"You're arrested! You have the right to come and to scream at your orgasms. If you make no use of your rights, I'll fuck you until you do. Muhaha!"

We were moving slowly upstairs, while I begged him to let me go, promising he could fuck me for that.

"Huhu, bitch, I make you an offer! You stay in jail and I fuck you for that. How about that, huh? And now tell me: where did you hide that fucking drugs?"

"I'm innocent!"

"Huhu, I know you aren't! We will do heavy body inspection on you. Especially I will do. Tasty little white bitch!" I screamed as he bitten me in the back of my neck.

The whole scenery stopped as we entered his flat. Rob saw immediately my need in exploring his dome. Looking, touching, breathing it in. He hold me carefully in the back. Breathing with me.

"You like it?"

I closed my eyes. Laid my head on his shoulder. Let his hand move over my belly into my trousers. The other massaging my breast. No talk. Only sigh. And glowing.

Finally I turned , laid my arms around his neck.

"Rob?"

He sighs back.

"Don't be ever afraid of going too far, OK? You can't! And I want you to be totally freaked."

"OK." He smiled. "But you've bitten me!"

"Yes. Because you're so sexy!"

He moved his hand in front of my neck, softly pretending his fascination in choking me. I smiled. I knew, he wouldn't do.

I was going on my knees. Opened his trousers. stripped it with his shorts. My hands fondling those wonderful leg muscles, starring like hypnotized on his artwork of black cock erection which seems to rise the more I looked at it. Both of my hands grabbed his cock, were pulling back the foreskin, grabbing his balls finally. Massaging it a moment. His cock seems to be aroused enough to rise from this. I took the much brighter head into my mouth. Closed my eyes. This will be a good night. I could feel it.

Rob was going totally nude, which suited him much better than any suit in the world. I released his cock from my mouth to take a soft, shaking kiss from him. I allowed him to grab his cock and his balls and lead it slowly in my mouth again, so my hands could explore more of his gorgeous body. His ass. His jelly muscles. His hip muscles. The veins at pelvis height. I felt his hand gently tearing my hair. But not forcing me to anything. My mouth slowly gets used to his cock. I wanted to suck the whole of Rob at all, use him like a big bubblegum.

Finally I released his cock. Breathing. Swallowing.

"Oh my god, Officer Nash, why are you totally nude?"

"To convince you better, bitch!"His dirty laugh was back. He pulled me softly on the hair, slowly up."The much better question is: why aren't you nude?"

He still holds my hair, leading me to the fridge. Grabbing my shirt.

"Take that off!"

As the shirt unveiled my breasts, his hands holding my arms. I couldn't see anything, covered by my shirt. Only feel how his mouth was getting off at my tits. He released my arms. His hands had better to do. Grabbing my tits. My hips. My back. My shoulder. My belly. His tongue ran over my belly, slowed at my bellybutton. How sexy he shook! His body seems to still a bit as he kissed me. Better said, he was eaten my mouth. One of his hands was on the back of my head. Softly fondling, hypnotizing. His shake increases, as his lips released my mouth the second time.

"Full! Body! Inspection! This means! Everything! Off!"

He managed to take trousers, pants, shoes and socks off of me in one. On his knees, his hands clapped my ass cheeks, his face colliding with my lap. Breathing me in. Kissing and licking what he could reach first. He sucked the inner side of my thigh right under my cunt, like he knew my weakness there. Both hands hold that leg at that moment. Finally he forced me to sit on his face while his tongue took from my cunt what was entitled to him. The man with the most adorable cock for me at that moment was fucking me with his tongue! It was amazing! Do you hear that long, bitchy scream of me? Yes, that's an orgasm. I never ever sat on a man's face, especially one who's not only holding me up but making my fuck moves with his arms. And he was a real sucker. An unbelievable sucker.

He was turning me, so my butt was in front of him, I could feel his cock. I was lend over, he could have taken me doggy-Style. He still sucked instead, biting softly in my thigh and in my ass. His hands moved my ass cheeks, I was open. Open pussy. Open crack. His hands proving me with his wonderful long fingers.

"Where did you hide that drugs, huh? Maybe in your ass?"

One second between my whining "No" and the total crash of his entire tensed body in my ass, while only his tongue succeeded, licking, moving, claiming it as his property. It was a short scream of mine, followed by shockingly watching his strong black tongue penetrating my asshole, seems to have fun getting deeper. I was getting a bit jealous about the fact that Rob did my most secret wish ever so roughly, maybe even against my will. Watching him enjoying this was making him a real sex dream fulfilling monster.

He was standing up. Kissing me. My hands were grabbing his back. His hips. I was softly biting his breast, saying "I wanna do this with you, too!" His burning tongue in my mouth, intoxicating me. His hand hypnotizing me again, tearing softly my hair. He was rubbing his cock on my pussy. Releasing my lips, short kissing me. He was looking in my eyes. I have suicide blue eyes. And a hungry desire in my face. Eat me, Rob! He kissed me again. Eat me, Rob! Yeah, like that!

"I can't hold it back any longer!"

He shook. I was falling on my knees. Early enough to touch and rub his cock before the shoot. I tried to take it in my mouth, but his shots were too heavy. He drenched my face and my body. My hands helped him to get the last drop out. Then I commanded him to take his fingers off, moved his foreskin back, watching that black cock now with his white semen on it. This was a real work of art. I closed my eyes. forced his cock as deep in my mouth as possible. Sucked. I'm a good sucker, too. This was Rob's semen, of nobody else. I loved the thought.

His erection stood, like nothing happened. One of my hands were holding and softly pinching his balls, while my fuck-you-finger explored the territory behind. I was getting a thrill. I would do it. Licking his balls, while I was straight under his body. Moving my tongue more direction ass. Slowly. Back. Forth again. Finally i did it. Moving my tongue over his asshole. Slowly. Shaking. Doing it again. Slower. Tastier. Don't ask me how it tasted. The thrill was to do it. I was knighted. Or, better said, bitched. Everybody can call me "bitch" now. One more time, while clapping Rob's ass and giving his balls a deep pinch. Pretending to move the tongue finally really in.

I was standing up. Breathing with Rob. He seems to think about facing this situation. I looked in his eyes.

"Still horny?" I smiled. My question brought him back to life.

"What the fuck, do you think, you can fool Police Officer Rob Nash, bitch?"

His hands clapped my ass, then he took me standing like losing control. But only a much too short time. A scream and a bite from me, then it was over.

"I will show you our questioning room!"

He was humping me in the next room, falling with me on the bed, begin to fuck me immediately. Heavy. Deeply. Finally.

"This is fucking serious, don't fool me longer, bitch! Where did you hide that fucking drugs, huh? "

Our bodies were clapping together in a fucking hardcore beat. Oontz! Oontz! Oontz! Oontz!

"I will fuck you, I'm Police Officer Rob Nash, I will really fuck you! Were do you hide that fucking drugs?"

His fuck moves were, I think, about 160 bpm, don't know. Tendency increasing. His handle was getting harder. Mr. Officer seems to get enraged. He squalled. He was tearing my hair.

Do you see that? That juice? Yeah! That's mine. I was coming! I was coming like never knew I could do like that. Can I describe the situation without any fuck-words? No, I can't. Police Officer Rob Motherfucking Nash fucking me totally off, tearing my hair on the fucking horniest place of my head. Being a fucking locomotive at highest speed. Do you hear these screams of me? Yeah, fuck, no pain or scary screams, never. I would call them even not orgasm screams. These were special handcrafted screams by me especially for Rob and the motherfucking best fuck I had ever in my life till this time. Damn, this was a fuck! Rob had to fucking come on this. He did.

He was falling down. Laying next to me. Still holding my hand. I was holding it up like I want to say "And the winner is..." but I had no power. Rob was the winner.

"You're the bomb, Rob!" I said.

Rob needed a few breaths, before turning to me.

"No, Carrie. You're the bomb! You're the absolutely bomb!"

He was kissing my belly. I felt unsure, kind overrated.

"No, I'm a bitch! And in a few years I become a fat bitch!"

He laughed, holding my hand with both of his hands. Kissing it.

"Listen, Carrie," he seems to look for the right words, "I don't want you to be afraid of anything that could change my feelings about you, OK? There will be nothing, never. You could get into a fire, where half of your face being burned. I would still kiss you like there was nothing."

12