Carrie Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Chuck said calmly. He breathed deep an steady, remaining as calm as possible as he looked at his wife's beautiful face and her soft, sexy body. In his dream they had been vacationing in Miami and drinking at the hotel bar. The began talking to a very attractive interracial couple. Chuck had gotten frustrated because he felt left out when both the guy and girl started flirting with Carrie and when Carrie said she wasn't ready to leave he'd stormed off. Carrie had stayed out for another 3 ½ hours and when she came home it was clear that she'd had sex with them. Chuck had confessed that he wasn't angry in his dream. He was jealous knowing what she'd done but more than anything he'd been excited.

"His name is Maxwell and he lives locally," she continued. She felt her sex moisten and the smell of her arousal wafted up from between her legs as she sat cross-legged on their bed. "We have chatted several times and exchanged pictures. We talked on the phone last night and we facetimed today. He's very attractive and we have great chemistry but we haven't met in person because I told him that I wouldn't cheat behind your back."

"So you want to sleep with him?" Chuck asked. His voice sounded shrill and several octaves higher than normal, betraying his fear and excitement to his newly awakened wife.

"I don't want to sleep with him," Carrie said matter of factly. She felt confident and secure for the first time, maybe ever. "I want to suck his big black dick and I want him to fuck the ever loving shit out of me."

"So like a threesome?" Chuck asked in a soft, timid voice. He was usually a confident alpha male. He was in control most of the time but the table had been turned.

"No, Max thinks that our first time should be just the two of us and I agree. I want to be free to enjoy his body without the fear of you getting jealous just like in your dream. But I will tell you everything that happens and Max said he will take pictures for you. He assured me that he's done this several times before and that's the best way to handle our first Hotwife experience."

Whe when?" Chuck stammered. His head was spinning and he was trying to come to grip with what his wife was telling him. For over twenty years she'd insisted that she didn't want another man and she had steadfastly maintained that she wasn't attracted to black men but in one fell swoop she'd reversed course. The fantasy had been one thing. It had been new, exciting and taboo but the reality was a hard punch in the gut.

"Tomorrow night," Carrie replied calmly. "Max gets off work at 5. He's going to take me out to dinner and then we're going back to his place.

"Don't I have a say in this at all," Chuck asked meekly.

"No, not really. I've been thinking about this a lot over the last few days. You had your fun when we were separated but I was faithful. I've always sort of resented you for that so I see this as evening the scales," Carrie explained.

"Okay, I can see that," Chuck said sealing his fate. "Can we at least have sex tonight. The thought of you going through with this scares the hell out of me but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on by it."

"No, Max wants me to save myself for him and I like that idea. Plus he said after you cum you will no longer be into it and you will try to stop me from going."

"We're on for tomorrow," Carrie text messaged Max. Her head was turning and she had a wide happy grin on her face. Her pussy was literally leaking her juices into her panties and she was conjuring up images and scenarios like a romance novelist.

Chapter 5

Carrie drove quickly to the restaurant. She wore a tight short dress that clung to her supple curves with a low neckline to display her generous cleavage. Underneath the form fitting dress she had a new skimpy black thong and a lacy Victoria Secret black underwire bra. She rarely wore a thong and it was already moist with her seeping juices but she felt sexy and hot for the first time in over a decade.

The restaurant was several towns away so she was unlikely to be spotted by anyone she knew but the risk of getting caught doing something unsavory added to her excitement.

Her heart thumped wildly in her chest and her face felt warm and flushed. She couldn't recall ever being that excited and anxious about meeting someone. Adrenaline coursed through her veins and her body tingled as she parked her car beside the small french restaurant and checked her face in the mirror. Her makeup was heavier than usual with dark, smokey eyes and reddish cheeks. She looked sexy and she smoothed her dress after climbing out of her large SUV.

Carrie had a nervous pit in her stomach but she felt good about what she was doing. She had been afraid that she might feel conflicted before meeting him but the chemistry between them had been undeniable and she'd earned this opportunity through her loyalty in the aftermath of her husband's affair a decade earlier.

She inhaled deeply and slowly before stepping inside the quaint dimly lit restaurant. Her eyes scanned the small room and she smiled warmly when she saw Max sitting alone at a quiet, romantic table for two in a corner to her right. It was the best table, located away from the noise of the kitchen and the traffic of both the entrace and the restrooms and she walked without hesitation to be with him.

Max returned her smile and openly checked her out. He'd seen pictures both naked and clothed. He'd watched her masturbate on facetime but those digital images hadn't done her justice. She had a pretty face with clear skin, bright eyes and a warm smile that made her look like she was in her mid thirties. Her body was thick and curvy and her dress accentuated her best attributes.

"Hi," Carrie said with a sexy crooked smile. She was nervous that he might be disappointed but his warm smile put her quickly at ease.

Max rose to his feet. He was nearly 6'4" and towered over her by more than a foot. She felt small and diminutive beside him and she wrapped her chubby arms around his trim waist, feeling the warmth of his muscular body against her. He bent down and Carrie craned her neck back until their lips met. He was the first man other than Chuck that she'd kissed intimately in more than twenty years and he didn't disappoint. His soft lips met hers and his strong arms engulfed her.

Carrie opened her mouth and his tongue darted quickly inside it touching her tongue briefly before retreating with a promise for more. Her heart pounded and butterflies battled in her belly. A fresh surge of wetness moistened her already saturated sex and she whimpered sadly when he stepped away and pulled out her chair.

"Gorgeous and a gentleman," Carrie said with a smile. She sat down and Max helped push her chair in before sitting opposite her and looking into her eyes. She felt smitten and seeing him in person had only strengthened her attraction for him. He was a physical specimen who looked like he'd been plucked from the pages of Men's Health Magazine. His polo shirt clung to his firm pecs and followed the perfect trangle of his torso to his narrow waist. His biceps bulged and his dark ebony skin looked like a tightly wrapped fabric over his veiny muscular forearms. He was, in her opinion, so far out of her league that it was comical but he looked at her with obvious wanton desire.

He had already ordered wine and it was a great choice. A dry cabernet with a mellow finish and they sipped wine until the waitress came to take their ordered.

Their conversation flowed easily throughout the meal with a perfect combination of benign mixed with strong sexual overtones. The sexual energy between them was evident to anyone with eyes and a pulse and the waitress commented about their obvious closeness.

Carrie felt the connection. She felt safe and secure. She felt a bond and a trust that seemed forged from something very real. She'd known from the first kiss that they would fuck but as they finished their meal she knew that it would transcend mere sex. The chemistry was real. It was electric and when he suggested that she leave her car and ride with him she accepted the offer without hesitation.

Max backed his black BMW out of the parking spot and slipped the car into drive. His hand moved from the shift lever to her leg and she smiled. The feeling of his strong hand on her bare thigh sent her mind reeling and she instinctively spread her legs silently begging him to touch her needy sex.

"Not yet Baby Girl," he said in a smooth velvety tone. He traced small circles on her inner thigh and she sighed. She looked down in the pale moonlight and grinned. The contrast between his ebony flesh and her pale, alabaster thigh was striking and beautiful and she moved her hand to his thigh

Carrie felt his taut quads and moved inward to his groin. Her fingers brushed lightly against the tip of his dick and her heart lepth. It was easily ¼ of the way down his thigh and her pulse quickened. He was big and her hand trembled as she moved it over his impressive clothed cock.

"How long is the drive?" She asked. She hadn't given Chuck road head since they were in college but she needed to feel Max right then and she unzipped his pants and fished it from his fly.

His cock was long and heavy. It was somewhat floppy and not yet rigid but her fingers failed to circle the thick, pulsating shaft. She bent down and kissed the tip, tasting his salty essence. Her mouth watered and she breathed deep, drawing the intoxicating aroma of his body into her lungs.

"God you smell amazing," Carrie gasped in a low lust filled tone. She opened her small mouth as wide as she could, curled her lips over her teeth and took the first few inches of his big black dick into her hungry mouth.

Her pretty eyes rolled back and then closed. The briny flavor of sweat, flesh and precum tickled her tongue and she gripped his prodigious shaft with two hands. Her head bobbed and she sucked hard as her hands stroked his throbbing shaft. He tasted delicious and she had an unfamiliar urge to swallow his seed when the moment arose.

Max drove slowly while Carrie worshiped his dick. Saliva spilled from the corners of her mouth, coating the length of his manhood. Her jaw ached and she took several breaks, licking up and down and kissing every delicious inch.

"We're here Baby Girl," he said as he eased the car into the garage of a newer brick townhouse. He slid his hand up her thigh, forcing the hem of her tight dress to ride up exposing her damp panties. The smell of her arousal filled the cabin and his thick fingers moved the wet crotch of her thong aside and slipped between the slippery folds of her excited pussy.

The pads of his fingers quickly found her hard swollen clit and he rubbed it in small hard circles. Her legs quivered and she squeaked like a mouse. She bit her lip to quiet her pants and moans as a quick, powerful climax shook her body.

"Wow, that was really nice," Carrie purred softly as she leaned in and pressed her lips against his. She adored kissing but kissing Chuck had become stale and repetitive. Kissing Max felt nice. It was different and exciting and she wanted to keep doing it.

Chapter 6

Chuck sat in the darkness on the side of the road inside of his police cruiser. His mind was reeling and his stomach was churning. He had picked up a second shift in a futile attempt to keep his mind off of his wife and her hot date. He didn't know where she was or what she was doing but his overactive imagination was filling in all of the blanks.

He was acutely aware of the cool wet spot in his underwear. He felt wildly jealous and he had a foreboding feeling of doom. He was uncharacteristically angry and yet his dick had been at least semi erect since 5pm when his wife had text messaged him that she was leaving for her date.

His phone buzzed and he quickly looked at it. He was filled with angst as he opened her message.

"We're back at his place Baby. Do you want to see who your hotwife is with?" She asked.

"Yes please," he replied submissively. He wasn't used to being unsure of himself but he was doubting almost everything about himself. He regretted, for the first time, telling his wife about his dream. They'd had sex more in the two months since than they'd had in the three years prior and he'd thought it had been the right move but she was out on a date with a man he'd never met or seen and he was sure that he'd made a mistake.

His phone buzzed again and he opened an image of a tall muscular black man. He had a freakishly good body without an ounce of excess body fat and almost perfectly symmetric muscle development. He was a good looking guy With a round face and a nice smile but the single most impressive thing in the picture was his giant black dick.

Chuck had seen a lot of naked men in his life. He'd played high school and division 3 college football. He knew that not all black guys had big dicks but the man in the picture had the biggest he'd ever seen outside of porn.

"You're going to fuck that thing?"

"I sure as hell am. I sucked it on the drive to his place. It's fun and he tastes good."

"Where is he now?"

"He's licking my pussy,"

"While you text your husband?"

"Yeah his idea. He wanted to keep you in the loop."

"Huh. How is he?"

"He's pretty good but you're better. He won't let me sit on his face. But I'm not here for his tongue."

"You cum yet?"

"Twice. Gotta go. He wants to fuck. I'll text when we are done. I love you Baby."

"I love you too," Chuck replied. He felt much better after hearing from her and his dick was rock hard. His fingers teased his turgid shaft making it throb and twitch. He desperately wanted to cum but he'd reluctantly agreed before Carrie's to wait until she got home.

Chapter 7

Carrie put her phone on the night stand beside Max's big king sized bed and wrapped her arms around his strong neck. His dark flesh glistened with a thin layer of sweat. He'd spent a solid twenty minutes licking her pussy making her cum twice while she squirmed and panted like a bitch in heat.

Her juices covered his boyish face and she kissed him hard, tasting her pussy on his lips. Her mouth opened and their tongues entwined as she shamelessly ground her needy cunt against his big black cock. He had insisted before he had agreed to meet her that he wouldn't use a condom and after looking at his recent std test she'd gleefully agreed. The idea of bareback fucking was exceptionally enticing to her.

"Fuck me Daddy," Carrie moaned wantonly. She spread her legs wide offering him her soaking wet married white pussy.

Max grinned and rubbed the smooth clipped head across her engorged labia making pout like a petulant child. He had a fat meaty shaft but the head was more narrow, giving it the shape of a zeppelin. He eased the tip inside her and she groaned like a wounded animal.

Carrie felt the elastic lips of her frothy cunt stretch around his big fat cock as Max sank balls deep inside her. He paused and smiled before withdrawing until just the tip was inside her.

"How's it feel?" Max asked confidently in a low smooth tone he held her gaze and eased his hips forward.

"Amazing," Carrie panted. Her fingers clutched at his narrow hips and her nails dug into his dark brown skin. She wiggled her hips and wrapped her strong legs around his ass holding him deep.

"You want it hard Baby Girl?"

"Yes Daddy. Fuck me hard," Carrie hissed.

Max started to thrust hard and fast. His cock pounded against her cervix and his hips slammed against her pubis. She clenched her teeth and her eyes rolled back. She lifted her fat ass off the bed allowing his cock to stroke her gspot and intense waves of pleasure washed over her.

"Yes Daddy, yes," she moaned as her body writhed beneath him.

Max fucked her hard and fast like a jackhammer until her climax ebbed and then he pulled out and rolled her onto her stomach. He sank effortlessly into her liquid core and rammed his dick deep. From that angle the electric pulses from her pussy were even more intense and she started to cum again as the bed rocked under them.

The fucked hard, switching positions several times. Carrie lost track of how many times she came with him inside her. Sweat soaked their bodies and Max rolled onto his back. He pointed his prodigious black cock towards the ceiling and Carrie impaled herself on the giant fuck stick. Her tits flailed wildly and she rode him at a fast trot. She slammed her not insignificant weight down on him forcing his dick impossibly deep inside her womb.

Max's legs trembled and his breathing labored. He fought hard to delay his impending orgasm but Carrie wanted his seed and she would not be denied.

"Cum for me Daddy," she pleaded as she ground her hips on his cock. She looked into his warm eyes and smiled as his eyes closed and an expression of unadulterated bliss spread across his face.

Max grunted and he erupted forcefully in the murky depths of her womb. His cum pumped from his balls filling her with so much thick white cream that it seeped from her still stuffed cunt.

She leaned forward and kissed him hard. Her eyes danced and her heart thumped. Her hair was soaked with sweat and she hugged him tight as their tongues slithered wetly in the enclave of their joined lips.

"Will you stay the night?" Max asked. He had bonded with Carrie faster than he had with the other hotwives he serviced and he didn't want her to leave before he'd given her the full treatment.

"Will you fuck me again?" She asked. Her pussy was sore and temporarily sated but her mind wanted more.

"Count on it."

"Then I'm not leaving," she replied with a devilish grin. His spent dick went soft and slipped from the silky embrace of her gaping hole. Globs of their combined juices oozed from her depths onto his cock and he motioned her down between his muscular legs.

"Clean up Baby Girl," he said firmly and Carrie eagerly slurped the cum from his flaccid cock and heavy balls. She dutifully swallowed his seed and slid up and into his arms. It was nearly 10pm and they'd been at it for hours. She felt tired and he spooned up behind her as they drifted into a deep slumber.

Chapter 8

Chuck parked his patrol car in the police lot and headed for his truck. He hadn't heard from Carrie in several hours and he was getting worried. His years as a police officer had left him protective and somewhat cynical and jaded. He tried to see the best in people and situations but more often than not his gut feeling was right.

It was after midnight when he parked his truck and went into his empty home. His dog Blue barked once and then looked for a treat. The back yard was fenced and Blue could go in and out when he wanted through a collar secure doggy door.

His phone buzzed and he quickly snatched it from his pocket. His pulse quickened and he smiled when his wife's picture appeared on his phone.

"Hey Baby. I'm okay. Drifted off after we finished. I'm spending the night here with Max so don't wait up."

His phone buzzed again and a picture appeared in the text message. The lighting was dark but the lower half of his wife's pretty face was inches from Max's cock and a strand of saliva spanned the distance from her full lips to the tip of his fully erect cock. His dick looked huge and a deep foreboding pit formed in Chuck's belly.

"When was that taken?" Chuck asked. His heart was racing and his dick was hard and ready.

"Just now. We're going for round two. I'll text later. I love you."

"I love you too Baby," Chuck replied. He stripped off his clothes and climbed into bed naked and erect. He squeezed his dick and stared at the image on his phone. He pictured his sexy wife sucking the big hunk of meat and his mind raced.

Chuck wanted to cum but he'd promised Carrie he wouldn't, so instead he edged himself as his mind conjured up images of his sexy hotwife and her well hung black lover. He slathered lube onto his achingly hard shaft and stroked it slowly.