Carrie Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this is crazy," Chuck sighed. He had often fantasized about his wife with another man but she had been so steadfastly against the idea of infidelity since his affair that he'd never dared mention it. But their sex life had become nonexistent in the months prior to telling her about his dream that he felt he had no choice. Even after he'd told Carrie about his dream he hadn't imagined her ever embracing the idea enough to sleep with another man.

He felt conflicted and confused. He'd never been a jealous person but he was jealous knowing that his wife was alone in bed with Max and likely having sex with him at that very moment. He was angry that he'd be excluded from their tryst. His hope by admitting his fantasy had been to role play for a while and maybe work up to having a threesome. The first part had happened. He and Carrie had talked about the fantasy frequently in the previous two months and they had role played accordingly, even using a dildo to simulate a threesome but she and Max had shut him out.

Despite his jealousy and anger Chuck couldn't deny his level of sexual excitement was at an all-time high. His mind conjured images and scenarios and his cock throbbed. He stroked and waited, bringing himself to the edge but denying himself the euphoria of climaxing.

Chapter 9

Carrie knelt beside Max and kissed his delicious big black cock tasting stale cum and pussy on his flesh. His right hand moved between her legs digging into the sloppy mess of her well fucked cunt and his thumb pressed hard against her engorged clit, making her moan softly. He held her thick brown hair with his left hand and moved her mouth where he wanted it. The first time they'd had sex had been raw and passionate with a lot of deep kisses. They'd spent time exploring each other's bodies, caressing and touching to figure out what they liked and didn't like.

The second time felt different. It was rough, dirty and nasty but that was exactly what she needed. He forced his cock into her willing mouth and held it in her throat until she choked and gagged. Her eyes watered smearing what was left of her eye makeup and gobs of thick viscous saliva poured from the corners of her mouth. They'd been partners in round one, equals, but in round two Max was in charge. He was strong and dominant and Carrie liked it.

Carrie and her husband had dabbled with BDSM but in bed Chuck had always seemed more Beta than Alpha. That had seemed strange to her because in everyday life he was a natural leader.

Max fingered her clit giving her another fantastic climax and then he wiped his messy hand on her face smearing pussy and cum across her lips. He guided her off his cock and moved behind her fine round ass. She had an ass made for a black man, Max thought. It was big and juicy with the right amount of padding for fucking and it was a perfect heart shape.

Carrie groaned in seeming agony as he plunged deep. His heavy balls swung like a pendulum, slapping her labia as he pounded her tight married pussy. Her face contorted and in that position the length and girth of his dick hurt but for the first time in her life she liked the pain and she wanted more.

Max grabbed hold of her hair and yanked it hard as he pushed his cock into the never before explored depths of her fertile womb. As if reading Carrie's mind he slapped her big pale ass hard, leaving a bright red hand print on her alabaster flesh.

"Oh my God," Carrie groaned. She felt like a dirty slut and it was oddly freeing. For 45 years she'd been a good girl. Through 22 years of marriage she'd been a loyal and faithful wife. She'd put others needs ahead of hers and for the first time in her life she was putting her needs first. "Harder," she panted like a needy whore.

Max slapped Carrie's big round ass a second time and began thrusting his big dick hard and deep. The low cupping sound of his body slapping hers filled the room and she cried out with pleasure and pain as she came hard.

Her abs tensed and her legs felt weak and rubbery. Her arms collapsed and she buried her pretty face in the pillows at the head of the bed. The sensations were too intense and she tried to wiggle away to temper them but Max held her hair tight.

"Don't run away," He grunted breathlessly as he pounded her pink pussy like a jackhammer. He slapped her ass harder and rammed deep, pummeling her tender cervix. "Take that dick Bitch. Take it all."

"Yes Daddy," Carrie panted. She'd never been called a bitch in bed. Her husband had always been polite and respectful. Max was harsh and extremely dominant and she felt her body and mind respond to his demeanor.

He slapped her ass several times in rapid succession and her ass cheek went numb. His cock pistoned deep stretching and stroking her once tight pussy. His thumb pressed against her virgin asshole and he drooled spit onto it before penetrating her sphincter.

Carrie groaned wantonly as Max pressed his thumb against the thin membrane separating her asshole from her pussy. His big dick rammed hard into her and another hard climax rolled through her leaving her breathless and weak.

He rolled her onto her side and lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder. In that position his cock pressed even deeper and it felt like it was moving her insides with each thrust. She wiggled amd squirmed and Max grabbed her arm, stopping her retreat.

"I told you to take that dick Bitch. Stop trying to get away or I'll shove it in your ass," Max threatened.

"I'm sorry Daddy. Your dick is so big. It hurts," she replied in a soft apologetic tone.

"It hurts good doesn't it Baby Girl?" he teased as he slowed his pace. His hips moved in a smooth languid motion as if he was dancing to unheard music. The change of pace felt wonderful and she felt her stomach tighten anew.

"Yes Daddy. I love your cock." Carrie smiled up at him warmly and she felt the butterflies return to her stomach. She gazed into his eyes and she started to rock her body in time with his movements, her pussy meeting his thrusts.

Their pace quickened and the bed squeaked under the weight of his thrusts.

"Don't stop Daddy," she moaned. "Don't stop. Oh God. Oh Fuuuck." Her head was spinning and another orgasm washed over hear temporarily sating her ravenous hunger.

Max watched her climax as he fucked her with smooth steady strokes. Her body trembled and her eyes fluttered wildly. Her breasts and cheeks flushed crimson and she squealed like an excited puppy. He pulled his cock from her gaping cunt and rolled onto his back. His big black cock glistened from root to tip with a healthy coating of her succulent juices and globs of white girl cum gathered at the base of it.

"Clean your mess Baby Girl," Max ordered sternly. His tone was firm but still tender and warm and Carrie obediently crawled between his thick powerful legs.

"Okay Daddy," she said sweetly. She ran her tongue around the base of his hard dick, scooping up the globs of girl cum. It was tangy and salty but surprisingly sweet and delicious and she cooed warmly as she swallowed her juices. She grabbed his big black dick with both hands and stroked it slowly. She took the head into her mouth and flicked her tongue over it as she looked up at Max with a soulful gaze.

Carrie's pretty eyes widened and she smiled as best she could with her mouth filled with cock. She watched as Max pointed her iPhone and snapped several pictures of her sucking his dick.

"I think your husband deserves a video of his hotwife in action," Max laughed as he recorded Carrie worshiping his cock. He let her slurp noisily on his prodigious member for a few minutes because she was so clearly enjoying herself but then he guided her off and had her impale herself on it while he continued to record.

Carrie eased Max's dick into her still tender but dripping pussy while he recorded it on her phone. Her big breasts heaved and she groaned loudly as she swallowed it to the root.

"Say hello to your husband Baby Girl," Max teased. His hips started to thrust upwards making her soft, chubby body jiggle and shake.

"Hi Baby," Carrie said sweetly. "I love you." She leaned forward and blew a kiss at the camera while her fat ass bounced on Max's fantastic cock.

Max put the phone down and concentrated on the task at hand. He rolled Carrie onto her back and lifted her legs onto his shoulders as he propped up his torso on his outstretched muscular arms. His hips pounded down on her, slamming his cock into her frothy cunt.

Carrie moaned, panted and squealed. Her body shook and she twisted in ecstasy as he brought her to another incredible climax. She closed her eyes, savoring the intensity of her orgasm and she squeezed and pinched her big natural tits.

Max backed his slick dripping wet cock from her drooling pussy and pressed the tip against her sphincter. He eased slowly forward and the narrow tip slipped into her virgin ass. She and Chuck had tried anal a few times but it had always hurt too much. Chuck's dick, while shorter than Max's had a thick bulbous tip which made it difficult to get inside her tight nether hole.

"Oh fucking Christ," Carrie panted. She breathed deep and tried to relax her body while Max eased slowly forward feeding several inches of pulsating dick into her rectum. Her eyes rolled back and her body trembled. He was huge but he went slow and rather than the searing pain she'd felt when Chuck had tried to fuck her ass she, instead, felt an incredibly arousing pressure.

Max worked his dick into her ass slowly. He drooled spit onto his shaft and inched his hips forward until he was balls deep inside her. He drooled more spittle onto her sphincter and his cock as he backed out slowly, leaving just the head inside her. He eased forward again and found a steady rhythm as Carrie grunted and groaned.

Carrie was amazed at how good his dick felt in her ass. She had sometimes wondered what it would be like to get fucked in her ass but she'd never been a fan of pain and that had scared her more than a little. With Max she'd already learned to relish the pain mixed with pleasure and she panted like a bitch in heat as Max thrust harder and faster.

Beads of sweat gathered on his brow and rolled down Max's perfect chest. His taut muscles tensed and rippled as his body moved in fluid, sensual motions. The friction from his thrusting dick warmed Carrie's asshole and she groaned loudly. Her eyes closed and she focused on the myriad of sensations impacting her body. She felt intense pleasure mixed with the occasional jolt of pain. Her mind was awash with randy thoughts and lurid desires and her legs quivered and quaked.

She heard Max's breathing labor and she knew he was close. Her eyes opened slowly. Max had her phone pointed at the union of her ass and his big hard dick and he grinned.

"Where do you want it Baby Girl," he asked in a deep sexy tone that sent a shiver down her spine.

"In my ass Daddy," Carrie moaned wantonly. She smiled at the camera and listened as Max grunted like an angry boar. His cock grew bigger and harder as cum surged through his throbbing shaft and Carrie sighed as his seed splashed into her bowels.