Carrie Discovers Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers

"What are they?"

"The sex games? Several nights a week there are blowjob contests, strip tease shows, cum shoots, ping-pong ball games and even big orgies in the 'playroom'."

Carrie interrupted, "Wait, did you just say orgies?"

"Um, yea. Why?" he said a bit surprised. "You really didn't look into this before you booked the trip did you?"

"No, I didn't and I'm starting to get a little nervous." Carrie sighed.

"Don't be. You can sit and watch or you can participate. No pressure. This time around, just sit back and enjoy yourself. I have to say that I'm a bit surprised you jumped in so deep for your first time. Most people start out going to a topless beach, and then try something like one of the Hedonism resorts, before graduating up to one of the Desire, Pleasure or Passions resorts like this one."

"Am I in over my head here?"

Justin turned the corners of him mouth down and shook his head, "Nah, I don't think so. I'd say you're as brave as you are beautiful. Just make deal with yourself and don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable and you'll leave this place having had a great time. If you go too far beyond your comfort level, you might never return," he leaned down and looked Carrie right in the eyes, "and that'd be a terrible shame."

"I get it." She smiled and sat up straight and resolute. "So tell me, what the heck are cum shoots anyway?"

Justin chuckled, "Ok, there are two different cum games. First there's the 'long-shot'. Several guys will sit in chairs and jack-off until they cum. There's a big sheet of butchers paper on the floor in front of them with lines taped on it; the one that shoots his load the farthest wins. The second one is called 'bulls-eye'. Several volunteers, equal men and women, get on stage. The women give the men blowjobs, then right before they cum, your female partner lies on the ground with mouth wide open. The guy must get as much cum in her mouth as possible, he that spills the least wins. Winners get $100 gift certificates to the Fig Leaf gift shop."

"Holy crap! You're kidding me right?" Carrie's jaw dropped. She'd never heard anything like that.

"See what I mean about sitting back and watching. I think you'll get a kick out of watching other people fumble around on stage. Just have fun."

She nodded and admitted to herself that she wasn't sure she knew what she was getting into but she also knew it was going to be a real adventure and a real test of her hidden adventurous spirit. Nevertheless, she was extremely horny thinking about the contests and couldn't wait to see one first hand!

"Now, you might like the pussy eating contests better."

"But I'm not a lesbian," Carrie objected.

Justine laughted, "No. It's not like that. Women insert a grape deep into they're pussies and guys try to retrieve the grapes with only their mouths. Don't be fooled, it's the woman's muscle control that wins that one though. Personally, it's my favorite," he said with a smirk and a wink.

"Oh." Carrie was getting wet with the thought of a hundred people watching and cheering as a guy buried his face in her pussy trying like hell to retrieve a grape with nothing but his tongue. No wonder most of the women she saw around the resort had totally shaved pussies. Pubic hair might hinder the sex games and body buffets.

"You didn't know any of this did you?"

"Not really. In the back of my mind I knew there'd be things like that I guess, but I didn't want to think about it too much before I booked the trip or I might have chickened out."

She paused, then, "Justin, I need to tell you something. Not that you need to know but before I really jump in to this, I need to say this out loud to somebody."

"Oh shit don't tell me, you're actually a guy right," Justin said faking surprise and disgust.

"No," Carrie let her legs fall open for a second, "I'm a woman, see," then clamped her legs back together. "It's just that I've been extremely conservative all my life. I haven't done much of anything really sexually deviant." She stared far off into the vast ocean.

"Carrie, you don't have to..."

"No, I want to," she cut him off. "There are only a couple of things I've ever done that I'd call sexually adventurous. A couple of times I let Daniel, my ex-husband, cum in my mouth and I swallowed it." She wrinkled her nose at the thought. "That's not really adventurous but...The second was after my divorce; I did it with this guy and sat on top facing his feet so he could stick his finger in my asshole while I rode him. Actually, he had a strange fixation thing for my asshole. He licked it, fingered it and even wanted to put his dick in it. I kept his penis out of my ass but we did do the other things." She shrugged.

"I don't think there's anything strange about that," He shrugged back. "Carrie, I don't mean to preach but there are women all over the world that go through their entire life without a man ever worshipping a single spot on their body - asshole included. Don't be fooled, they long for it but they lack the confidence to put themselves in a position to find out. If a guys is fixated with a part or parts of your body, it's a compliment. Sorry, end of the sermon but something tells me he was fixated on several of your body parts and found them all incredibly appealing, didn't he?"

Carrie looked away again and nodded, "Yea, I guess he said he liked my tits too...and my legs." She smiled to herself, "And he said he liked my smile."

Justin smiled back at her revelation. "See what I mean? It feels good to be wanted doesn't it? It's how we're wired. But sometimes you need to let yourself be adored. Enjoy it and revel in it." He let his words sink in. "So...did you like doing those things?"

"I guess so." Carrie looked away not making eye contact with Justin. "You know that's just it, I don't know. And in reality, they weren't even that adventurous. Sex-games and public orgies, now that's adventurous," she said still looking into the blue horizon. "This was a snap decision to break out of my shell."

"Well, it appears you came to the right place," he added.

She turned back to Justin, "It seems that way. But I'm afraid that I won't be able to do all of that stuff. I just don't think I can participate in an orgy."

"Wait, there's really only one real important rule here. It's that no one has to do anything they don't want to – I think we've covered this part already. You actually can sit and watch, as long as you're nude of course," he said comforting her fears. "Remember, respect is paramount here. We all respect each other and everyone is happy."

"Yea, I know. But I want to try them. It's just going to take some courage to go for it." She paused. "Justin," Carrie asked shyly, "have you tried the cum games?"

He laughed, "Yes, but failed terribly. I'm way too tall for 'bulls-eye'. I'm too far from my target!" They both giggled heartily. Carrie began to feel much better.

Carrie reclined fully on the towel and asked, "Aren't you hungry?"

"Hell yea," he grinned and grabbed the plate of fruit. Carrie watched him move like a feline. He placed a piece of pineapple on each breast, a grape in her belly button, a strawberry in her mouth and a cold piece of watermelon on her pubic bone and tucked another grape between her pussy lips. The insertion of the cool fruit startled her a bit.

Justin worked from the top down. He started eating the berry in her mouth – the strawberry juice flowed into her mouth and he ate the succulent fruit. He then moved downward consuming the fruit as he traversed. The juice had run down her thighs and she gasped at the cold feeling that rushed over the fleshy surfaces.

"Justin," she moaned as he approached the watermelon and leaned back on her elbows, with her knees bent and her legs spread wide. She trembled when she saw Justin's face disappear between her thighs. "Oh my," she growled and closed her eyes as he ate away at his snack.

She felt his nose press against her clit as his mouth searched for the hidden grape. She heard him slurp up some of the sweet, fruit juice mixed with her own nectar. He tongue-fucked her until she was bucking up against him; a small orgasm tingled within her. She tried to bear down and tighten her vaginal walls. That mixed with his suction and the grape popped right into his mouth. Justin lifted his face, smiling with a red seedless grape between his teeth and his face covered in several varieties of juice (both fruit and human).


He let the grape fall into his mouth, chewed it and with a coy eyebrow raise said, "Bingo!"

Next was her turn. Justin laid back and she started creatively placing her fruit. First a strawberry in his mouth, pineapple on his nipples, she dribbled watermelon juice into his navel and then two half-moon shaped pieces of cantaloupe, one on each side of his penis.

She too worked from the top down. It was the first time she had ever sucked a man's nipples and she was really getting into it and stayed there longer than needed, they were especially tasty mixed with the sweet pineapple juice. Next, she moved south and headed for the honeydew. First she consumed the fruit then licked up the juice. Justin's cock was hardening with every lick and every slurp. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took him in.

Her adventures were beginning now.

Carrie was thoroughly enjoying her beach "blow-pop" when she realized that she was in public! Someone might be watching! She suppressed the feeling and dove for the fruit.

The focus on her accomplishment was broken not only by a few loud groans off to her right.

She turned her head and witnessed several couples engaging in some very hardcore public displays of affection. One couple were in the sixty-nine position, another two were fucking doggy style while two women sat arm-in-arm watching them intently. Interestingly, most of the people on the beach were casually sunning themselves completely oblivious the erotic coupling around them. Somehow Carrie noticed a woman on her back, tanning on a towel with her knees up and spread wide. It was like she was intentionally trying to tan her pussy or something.

As she scanned secluded side of the beach, where she and Justin were, she refocused on the people having sex. "Interested?" Justin asked.

"Oh sorry, I've just never seen it in real life like that," she continued looking around ignoring Justin's hard shaft that was still firmly in her hand.

"I got an idea," he said getting to his feet and helping Carrie up. "Come on, let's take a closer look."

"No, that's alright. We can watch from here."

"It's ok, really," he said. "Watching is ok, and even encouraged. If you want privacy, go to your room. If you want to be seen, get it on in the great outdoors. Half the fun is watching AND being watched."

"Are you sure?"

"Why else fuck in public?"

Carrie covered her mouth and giggled like a school girl, "Good point" then moved closer. She could see the ladies head bobbing up and down on the guy's hard-on, her plump, red lips were wrapped tightly around the guy's shaft that was wet with her saliva. The guy had a slightly less than average length cock that his lover was able to easily and completely consume. His modest length gave her the ability to drop down so her lips were resting against his balls in a hard, fast repeated motion. It reminded Carrie of a high school rhyme some of the boys would say, "It's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean."

She moved to the right and saw the guy's tongue plunging in and out of the ladies glistening slit; wetness and juice covering his face. He was licking, sucking and eating for all he was worth. Carrie was amazed at the effort he was putting in to pleasing his woman - and pleased she must have been. She was bucking and riding his face like it was her own personal toy. Her plump ass jiggled and wiggled as she moved. Carrie thought to herself, "Wow, who needs a big penis when you've got a magic tongue." The guy opened his eyes, saw his audience and winked then went back to work.

Justin remembered his first visit to the resort and how it took him a while to soak it all in. They walked closer to the couple that was in a sixty-nine. Suddenly Carrie was aware and embarrassed at staring and stepped back pulling Justin by the hand. Justin leaned into her and kept her in place.

After a minute more, the guy lying on his back tapped his partner on the leg and the lady sat up. She smiled at her spectators. She and her lover had smooth, brown completely tanned bodies. Her large breasts drooped almost to her belly button and her crotch had a thin, centered line of razor stubble, or was that it just a closely trimmed patch?

The guy stayed put as his lover rearranged herself. He had a relatively hairy body but not much on his head. They seemed like the perfect plump couple and sincere in pleasing each other.

Justin winked at the couple and slightly nodded in Carrie's direction. Both performers knew he was telling them she was a newbie. A bit of mischief flashed across her face and the lady told her man to lie back on the towel, he did as instructed. She then hovered over his cock and began to lower herself down facing his feet and the two onlookers. As he was about to make contact, the guy grabbed his erection and pushed it out so it was pointed straight up.

"Hold one, what's your name sweetie?" She said looking directly at Carrie.

She swallowed hard and forced the words out of her mouth, "C-Carrie."

The lady looked back at her man, "Honey, let's let Carrie stick it in." She looked back at Carrie, "You want to?"

Carrie darted a questioning look up at Justin. He just shrugged so she looked back and nodded.

He released his throbbing cock and it snapped back down and they both looked at Carrie waiting for assistance.

Carrie looked back up at Justin not sure what to do. Justin aggressively nudged her and said sternly, "Don't make them wait."

Carrie moved in, reached between the ladies legs and took the hard flesh in her hand. She pulled the erection toward her so it was pointing straight up. The lady lowered another inch and Carrie guided him into her wet hole. As the lady lowered onto his cock, Carrie let go and lightly let her finger glide over the ladies smooth, tan pussy; to which the lady cooed and nodded in acceptance of her touch.

The lady began bouncing up and down on the guy's raging erection while the guy bucked his hips back at her. His cock was spreading her pussy lips as it plunged in and out; the sounds of slurping, sloppy sex could be heard each time she impaled herself. Carrie was mesmerized and feeling light headed; her hands shaking and her knees weak. Her face was only inches away from their sex and she wanted to be closer.

Sure she had seen several porn movies but this was different. Porn somehow seemed less than genuine. But this was real and it was right in front of her. She was so turned on it took all of her will power to keep her hand away from her own crotch, not that anyone would have minded.

Justin patiently waited and watched too. Carrie's apparent arousal and interest was really getting him going too. He was immensely enjoying her curiosity and arousal at the public sexual exhibit. She was kneeling, butt up, between the couple's legs and Justin could clearly see her pussy start to moisten. He smiled to himself.

The lady was squatting flat footed over her man then pulled her feet back so her knees were now on the towel. As she leaned back, her knees parted revealing their sex in uncensored explicit detail. The lady looked Carrie in the eye obviously aroused by her audience. "You like seeing that Honey? You like watching my husbands cock fuck my pussy." She then licked her lips and gently patted her cock-filled pussy. "Come on, get in here."

For the third time, Carrie glanced up at Justin. He nodded and with a flick of his finger, encouraged her to move in and engage the tousling couple. Carrie was so nervous she could hardly stand it. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Justin noticed her hand shaking uncontrollably, her face flushed red and her pussy was so wet it had now begun to drip down the insides of her thighs.

As she pressed her face against their coital bond, the lady put her hand on the back of Carries head and pulled her in. Carrie extended her tongue, the tip of her tongue making contact with the man's cock as the flat of her tongue stroked the ladies clit. She could feel the man's erection sliding in and out with her mouth! Carrie was starting to freak out and tried to pull back but the lady pulled her in for more. She continued to lick as the lady groaned.

The lady relaxed her grip on Carries head and lifted up enough to allow the cock she was riding to escape its wet dwelling. Carrie pulled back about four inches then instinctively grabbed the cock that was right in front of her face. She pulled it forward about to reinsert it, then impulsively pulled it forward and dropped her mouth onto it; terrified it might be the wrong thing to do. The lady looked up at Justin with a resounding, "Oh god yea, she's not shy!" Then back down to Carrie, "Suck that fucking cock!" She could taste the bitter sweetness of the woman's juice filling her mouth. The ladies encouraging words drove her on with vigor and relief. Her head bobbed up and down a few times before the lady said, "Ok Honey, give it back." She carefully slid it back home and the lady continued riding it up and down.

Carrie wiped her lips with the back of her hand and looked up at Justin, who was smiling with approval and was now waving an erection of his own. She swallowed hard and with a longing and uncontrollable hunger in her eyes said one word, "Justin..." Her eyes darted down to his cock then back up to his face.

He knew what she wanted and lifted her to her feet, swept her into his arms and carried her back to their towel.

Carrie was in agony. In her entire life she had never been this aroused. Tears pooled in her eyes. She was dizzy with the endorphins that were coursing through her veins. All she could think of was getting fucked; she wanted it bad!

Again she mumbled, "Justin please, I want you to..." She tried to swallow but her mouth was dry. "Please..." Her desperation was hopeless.

He smiled and grabbed a condom from the fruit plate. He ripped open the foil wrapper and enrobed his erection in latex. He slowly ran his cock head along her slit, wetting the tip of his swollen member. His hands tightly gripped her hips and he eased in. Carrie let out a long groan as she penetrated her. Once totally in and well lubricated, he pulled back almost completely leaving her body. He whispered, "Carrie." They made eye contact.

She peered deeply into him as he thrust into her - hard. Very hard.

"Oh my god!" Carrie cried out in shock as his cock slammed into her wet hole. The driving force pushed the air from her lungs. She instinctively grabbed onto him but her face clearly revealed her immediate panic. Justin didn't immediately pull back. Instead he pressed his pelvic bone against hers trying to press every inch of himself into her. His eyes were locked on Carrie's so he could read her face to know when it was time for his next thrust.

Carrie never looked away while he held himself tight against her for several excruciating seconds. Her eyes searched for a sign of what he would do next. Her lips parted as if she were about to say something, but instead tears began to flow down her temples from the corners of her fear-filled eyes. They both knew it was time. He slowly pulled back. Carrie could hardly bear the feeling of him leaving her body. She frowned and slightly shook her head, silently mouthing the words "no, no" while tightly squeezing his cock with her pussy as if trying to slow his departure. She didn't want him to leave her wet depths and she was scared of his strength.

SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers