Carrie Discovers Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers

Just as the tip of his penis was about pop out, he once again gave her his entire length in one violent, hard thrust. "Smack," their bodies made contact with a loud slap that caused nearby heads to turn. Carrie was actually shoved forward a few inches from the ferocity of the physical blow. The air was once again forced from her lungs as she coughed out a hoarse, "Fuck!" She tightly clenched her eyes closed squeezing tears from them.

She gripped his ass with one hand and his upper arm with the other and forcefully ground her pussy against him as if there was one extra millimeter that could be forced inside of her. Her fingernails dug into his flesh as she pulled at him.

Her body was experiencing intense sensory overload. No one had ever fucked her this way, this hard, this deeply. Justin impaled her with such ferocity it scared her. As his body slammed into her and the breath left her lungs, she felt a moment of shock followed by an almost instant, intense and overwhelming desire for more. It felt like he knew exactly what she needed and how to give it to her.

This time Carrie knew what was about to happen and freely gave herself to a man who only an hour ago was a perfect stranger. She spread her legs to the breaking point and lifted her hips so he had complete access to the deepest part of her body.

There was no adoration and no foreplay. It was the first time in her life she didn't want tender love, only one thing could satisfy her craving was raw, hard, furious, animalistic fucking.

"Oh my god!" She screamed hoping to be heard by everyone in audible range. Tears were now flowing faster. "Justin, fuck me hard, please. Please, pound my fucking pussy!" She snarled through tightly grit teeth. Her mouth only inches from his ear she whispered only to him, "I've never needed to be fucked so badly in all my life. Damn it, I need to cum. Fuck me. Make...me...cum...now!" Her ex-husband begged her to talk dirty for him but in eight years of marriage she never did. Not once. Now in one day her voice was filling the public air with words she wouldn't even let herself think, let alone say out loud.

A group of four who were facing the water and casually conversing turned their lounge chairs to see what was going on. The woman behind them was being ravage and sincerely begging for more with an authentic intensity rarely seen anymore.

One of the watching women reached out and took her husband's hand and gave it a gentle, loving squeeze. He glanced at her over his shoulder at her and she leaned over and whispered, "Wow, watching this is getting me in the mood," then nodded back to the couple in front of them. Her husband grinned then looked back at Justin making animalistic love to Carrie.

Once again Justin slowly pulled back. Carrie loosened the grip on his ass allowing him to retreat. Her eyes burned into his; she whimpered as he left her body. Once his hips reached the top of their recoil, he stopped for just a second. Carrie's mouth gaped open and she gave him a slight nod, "Yes please, again. Do it." Carrie's body flexed and she grimaced in anticipation. He slammed into her. This time he didn't stop. He immediately pulled back and rammed into her over and over again.

"Oh my god that's it, fuck me! Fuck me hard like that!" She grunted, "Oh, oh oh!" with each slamming thrust.

Justin's hips were rocking back and forth, driving his cock in and out of her like a well lubricated piece of machinery. It was a perfect union of man and woman; both wanted nothing more than to be in that exact place at that exact moment doing that exact thing.

"I'm cumming!" She loudly announced to everyone on the beach. "Please, don't stop!" She coughed out hoarsely. Her body flexed hard. She grabbed Justin's shoulders and hung on as he continued plowing into her; her vaginal orgasm contracted on his shaft over and over. She panted, "Stop...stop...hold on..."

He pressed in deep then did as asked. "Oh yea, just hold it there," she gasped for air. Her contractions didn't stop; in fact, they increased in intensity once he stopped moving before they died down. Carrie was hyperventilating.

Justin leaned in and kissed her on the lips, "I can feel that when I'm inside of you; the contractions." He smiled, "Absolutely incredible."

Carrie didn't immediately answer. She was on the downward side of a massive orgasm. Finally, she eked out a grin, "Really?"

"Yea," he kissed her again, "really."

After a few seconds her death grip loosened, she laid back and she squeaked out, "Ok," a couple more breaths, "Ok," a hard dry swallow, "I'm ok...more. Again. I can do it again." Justin pulled back then pushed back in again. The friction of his cock rubbing against her still sensitive, post orgasmic pussy sent shivers and electrical shocks through her body as he resumed his thrusts. She and her pussy were caught in that bewildering state of "too aroused to stop" and "too sensitive to go". Justin decided for her.

Her head moved left and right. She watched couples pounding away at each other; she watched men eating women's pussies and women sucking cocks. She couldn't believe how erotic it was to see people fucking right in front of her as she was getting it too. The world was swirling around her.

As Justin was fucking her, an older couple wandered by and stopped to watch. Carrie started really getting aroused by the fact that she was actually engaged in public sex and that people were actually watching - close up! Having sex in public was a deeply hidden fantasy of hers that she used when she masturbated but she never verbalized it.

Carrie rotated her body and spread her legs as wide as she could to give the couple a perfect view of their sexual intercourse. Justin noticed what she was doing and he sat up, kneeling between her legs to give a more revealing view to anyone interested in seeing. The lady knelt down and looked up at her husband. He gave her a slight agreeable nod and she excitedly bent down and reached out to touch Carrie's breasts then trickled her fingers down to her pussy. Justin pulled his cock out and the anonymous lady reached out and stroked it a few times then gently guided it back in so they could continue.

The couple then stepped back and joined the other onlookers to give Carrie and Justin their space.

"Come on Justin, fuck the shit out of me! Give it to me!" Justin began thrusting himself in and out of Carrie with all he had. "Oh god, fuck my pussy! Make me cum again." Deep down inside she asked herself, "What's wrong with me? Why am I like this?" But she knew the answer. It had been there all along, she just needed to let it out.

It only took a few more strokes and she came loudly, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Oh fuck yea!"

As she was wracked in her second orgasm, Justin started to groan. Buried deep inside of Carrie, he sprayed his semen into the rubber sheath, shuddering and shouting his desperate relief. They lay there entwined for several minutes recovering and just holding each other tightly.

One of the ladies watching leaned over to the other one and said, "I almost feel like we should applaud or something. That was amazing."

The other lady replied, "I was about to say the same thing, wow." She then looked around and noticed something, "Amanda, would you look at the state of our men? It appears we have our own opportunity right in front of us." Both men were now fully erect and not trying to hide it.

The wife that earlier commented that watching was putting getting her in the mood pushed her husband back onto his beach chair, dove down and took his erection into her mouth. The other woman lay back in her chair, spread her knees and started rubbing herself while sexily coaxing her husband, who crawled up between her legs and immediately penetrated her.

Justin hated to break the embrace but needed to take off his condom. "Gimme a sec," he said. Carrie groaned as he pulled away, she was still basking in the afterglow of the most glorious sex; no scratch that, the most glorious fucking she had ever had.

Justin knelt next to Carrie and peeled the condom from his now flaccid penis.

Carrie squinted and looked closely at the loosely held rubber. "Oh wow," She looked up at him and raised her eyebrows impressed. "You really filled that thing up didn't you?"

Justin smiled, "That can happen."

She looked down at it again, "No I mean there must be..." she reached out and flicked the semen that pooled over an inch deep in the reservoir at the bottom of the condom, "...five or six tablespoons of cum in there, or more. Yikes!" Glancing back up she winked and croaked out, "I think I know who I want as a teammate when I play the cum shot game."

Justin playfully rolled his eyes and stood up. "Remember, I told you I was too tall." He stood up and walked to a nearby trash can. As he tossed the rubber and wiped himself off, he heard sounds coming from the cabana to his left. Apparently, an orgy had broken out.

"Hey Carrie, you were asking about an orgy earlier right?" He nodded his head toward the wanton display of legs and arms, pussies and cocks. "Well, there you go."

Carrie's eyes widened. "No kidding?" she asked with a tired giggle.

Carrie slowly sat up on her elbow and craned her neck. "Holy shit. That's the real thing." She bit her bottom lip to try and hide her curious smile.

"Real as it gets," Justin laughed, leaned over and kissed her neck. "Go on, take a peek. I'll see you tonight." He looked up, "Uh oh, it looks like Lexi's on the prowl."

"Where are you going?" She glanced over to where Justin was looking, "Oh I see. It looks like she's got plans for you." Disappointed Carrie said, "You guys have fun."

"Us guys?" Justin laughed. "I don't think so Carrie, those dark eyes are not on me, they're on you." He waved to the slim woman. Her body glistened with water and her pussy had a thin landing strip that perfectly matched her hair.

"Enjoy yourself sexy," He said as he left Carrie. She watched him pat Lexi's ass as he walked past, "Take care of my girl now."

"Having fun?" Lexi asked when she finally reached Carrie's side.

Carrie's voice was hoarse and she managed a meager smile, "Absolutely. You?" She was still frolicking in the fresh afterglow of two amazing orgasms.

"I always have fun; I live on Fantasy Island. I saw you and Justin and," Lexi shook her head, "I gotta say that was an award winning performance you two just put on." She looked up at Carrie, "Look at you, you're still glowing."

Carrie's smile faded, "You were watching us?"

"Honey, half the place was watching you." Lexi tossed back the last of her rum and coke then squatted down and put her hand next to her mouth like she was shielding her words from onlookers. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you just took 20 years of sexual frustration out on that poor man." He laugh was a mixture of evil and amusement.

Carrie rolled onto her back and covered her face with her arms in embarrassment, "Actually, it was more like he fucked it out of me. God, did you see how hard he..." she moved her arms and covered her face with her hands then shook her head, "I've never been...that was..." She took a deep breath. "He was so strong; he knocked the wind out of me."

"Are you ok?"

Carrie laughed and croaked out, "Are you kidding me? I thought you said you were watching; that was the best sex I've ever had!"

Lexi reached down and took Carrie's had. She stood up onto wobbly knees and shaking legs; still a bit light headed. She bent down to pick up the towel and fruit.

"Leave it. The cleaning crew will come by in a bit and clean up. They're all around and it's their job. Did I hear you say you wanted a closer look at the orgy in the cabana?"

"Well maybe just a quickie. I told Justin earlier that I've never actually seen an orgy before...except on a porn DVD."

"Come on then, it might be your first but it definitely won't be your last. The week's only beginning," Lexi beamed.

They walked over to the shelter and leaned against the rail and looked in. There were ten people in the shade of the large cabana; four women and five men were in a couple of different groups on the floor while a young woman was sitting alone against the railing, spread eagle and furiously masturbating with a slim, sliver vibrator while she watched the action. Her wide spread legs hid nothing from the two on looking women.

"See," Lexi nodded toward the solo woman. "Not everyone wants to be groped, tousled and fucked. Some just like to get off while watching – that's fun too. It's the beauty of the resort, there's nothing wrong with getting in or staying out, as long as you're getting off."

Carrie was almost as interested in the solo lady masturbating as she was in the orgy and found herself glancing around among the different groups. Carrie looked back at the pile of bodies. A lady in her late forties or early fifties had a man of equal age behind fucking her doggy-style while she sucked the penis of a young man half her age. Carrie leaned over to Lexi, "That young guy must be 'solo girl's' partner."

Lexi scanned the group, "Hm, it appears so doesn't it?"

Right in the center of the cabana were four people all laying on their sides in a daisy-chained circle; a guy eating a girl that was sucking a guy that was eating the next girl that was sucking the first guy. It was a continuous circle of mutual oral sex.

Right against the rail and only three feet in front of them was a man lying back on a pile of towels while a woman was riding him reverse cowboy.

Lexi crossed her arms and placed them on the cabana rail, stared at the couple like she was admiring a lovely sunset and drew in a deep breath, "I love watching people fuck, don't you?"

Carrie just took in the sights and sounds, too enamored to look away.

"There's nothing more beautifully, arousing than watching a man's cock plunging in and out of a woman's mouth, cunt or ass right in front of you; especially that first moment of penetration when he's sliding it in. It's really one of the most delightful things I've ever seen," Lexi shivered with excitement at the though.

"Or how about when a woman is getting her pussy devoured. Yum!" Lexi again shivered. "I love the differences between a man and woman doing it. A man that knows what he's doing jumps in and buries his face in it. He licks from top to bottom and side to side and when done right, get's his face completely covered in his lover's juices.

"Women, on the other hand, tend to be more delicate and um," Lexi hunted for the right word, "proper about it. Ones that know their own bodies well can zero in and hit that magic spot first try. No matter how it's done, it's an incredible sight. As long as I've been associated with this resort, I can't walk by a couple doing it without looking." She gently bit the tip of her perfectly manicured fingernail and looked directly at Carrie, "I think I'm an addict," then laughed.

The lady heard Lexi's comments and looked up and smiled at the enjoyment her sex show was providing her small audience. She then lifted up so her man popped out and then reached down and slowly slid him back in again so the two women could see it.

"Well, this trip has been the first time I've seen it in real life like this but...yes," Carrie replied, "I think I understand the allure."

The daisy chained foursome swapped positions. One of the guys lay on his back while one of the girls sat on his face and the other bounced on his cock – facing each other. The second guy stood between the two girls leaned toward each other and orally double-teamed his erection.

"Having two hot chicks double up on his dick has got to be every man's ultimate fantasy." Carrie nodded to the foursome.

"Oh my god, tell me about it," Lexi giggled a bit. "The first time me and another woman gave my husband a double blow job, he had lay down while we worked him over. His knees started to buckle." She chuckled at the memory.

"Speaking of, what about blow jobs? Do you like watching those too?"

Lexi fanned herself and rolled her eyes imitating Scarlet O'Hara, "Cock sucking? Oh Carrie darling, don't even get me started. Sometimes the difference between soft love making and a good hardcore fuck is the cock sucking." She lowered her sunglasses and looked over the tops at Carrie, "This I know for sure, the best way to tell the difference between a good girl and a bad girl, or as I like to say a girl that does and a girl that doesn't, is to watch her suck cock. Oh and understand this, if you wanna bring a grown man to his knees, you use this," she pointed to her mouth. "I've never seen a woman do with her pussy what she can do with her mouth. Knowing how to give fantastic head," Lexi stuck her index finger into her mouth and slowly pulled it out with a pop, "gives you unconditional control and absolute sexual power in the bedroom," Lexi looked around and smiled, "or outdoors or where ever you might be."

The older man and younger guy swapped places. The younger guy was now going at it behind the lady doggy-style. It was then that his 'solo companion' crawled over and knelt next to him so she could get a good view of him fucking the older lady from behind. The young girl reached up and placed her hand on his ass and started pushing him as she pressed in. "Oh yea Nick, give it to her. I want to see you fucking her wet cunt. Look at that beautiful cock going in and out of her like that." She kept stroking herself while fixated on what she was seeing.

"See, I'm not the only one that likes to watch," Lexi mused at the threesome.

She looked up at him, "Nick, pull it out, I want to taste it. Please Nick, let me taste her." Nick pulled out his erection. His girl dove onto it and sucked it off. She licked her lips, "Yummy," then slid him back in. She looked back up at her man, "Fuck her all you want baby, but when you cum, that's for me...right here." She pointed to her open mouth. "She can have your dick, but only I get your cum, ok? I want to swallow every fucking drop."

Nick smile at her, "I promise." She winked back.

"I love you," she sat up and kissed him on the lips, their tongues swirled and danced so everyone could see. "I love you too."

The young girl rolled back onto her butt and spread her knees so her young husband could watch her masturbate while fucking the lady in front of him.

Carrie watched the entire exchange, "I'm still a little shocked by the things I'm seeing and hearing here. I'm amazed at how sexually liberated and free the people are."

"I noticed you've already experienced some of that magical liberation yourself," Lexi lightly patted Carrie's naked ass and grinned. "It's contagious isn't it?"

She turned to Lexi, "Um, people seem to use the word 'cunt' a lot around here," she said without turning to look at Lexi.

"So?" Lexi shrugged off Carrie's odd observation.

"I've always thought of it as a bad...no, um I mean a derogatory word."

"I didn't say she was a cunt, I said I liked watching this guy fuck...her cunt." Lexi leaned her head sideways toward Carrie without looking away from the action in front of her, "It's only a word Carrie."

"Oh," Carrie said still unsatisfied.

"It's like calling a man a dick or saying he has a nice dick. It's not the word; it's how you use it." Lexi took a deep breath then slowly exhaled, "Here's another example, 'Fuck you asshole', that's an insult right? But 'fuck my asshole', that's what I'd call...an invitation. See what I mean?"

Carrie's eyes lit up. "Ok, I get it." She still struggled with the word. It seemed like at every turn she was seeing and doing things she would have never dreamed about in her wildest, naughtiest fantasies.

The lady in front of them stopped bouncing up and down and looked at Carrie. "Honey, is this your first time here?"

Carrie was caught off guard and just silently and dumbly nodded.

SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers