Carrie Discovers Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers

"You wanna see my husband fuck me in the ass?" The lady asked with a wicked grin.

Carrie nervously glanced over at Lexi. Lexi shrugged. Carrie looked back at the lady and again silently nodded, "Um, sorry. Yes, please that would be nice to see." She smiled back and tried to act normally. After all, this was the first time Carrie had ever been asked that question.

The lady nodded in Carrie's direction. "Reach down in that beach bag at your feet and toss me that bottle of lube."

Carrie squatted down, reached through the cabana slats and pulled out a white bottle. She pulled it through the slats and gently tossed it to the lady two meters away.

"Thanks." The lady squirted a few drops in her hand and lubed up her husbands penis and smeared a generous dollop on her asshole then wiped off her hands on one of the towels.

The woman lifted up then lowered herself onto her husband. She grabbed his shaft and aimed him to her anus. "God, I love it when you fuck my ass," she said as she worked and pressed down trying to pry the tip of his cock into her tight hole.

The ladies face grimaced in what were both initial pain, then pleasure. She sat there for several seconds while her muscles relaxed. Once the initial work was done, she slid the rest of the way down his shaft and began moving up and down, in more of a rocking motion, while her free hand rubbed her clit.


Carrie looked at Lexi, grimacing with a furrowed brow; an expression that told Lexi she was feeling the penetrating pain vicariously. Lexi just shrugged her shoulders and raised her eyebrows back at her. Carrie had never had real anal sex and had been fundamentally opposed to the idea. Through most of her life she thought that all women (except porn stars) had to be coerced into it and thought that it was quite painful. But right in front of her eyes was a woman that not only initiated it but demanded it and seemed to be really enjoying it.

"Not your cup of tea, eh," Lexi suggested.

"No... I mean," Carrie kept watching. "I'm not sure," She looked away from Lexi's amused grin and back to the sex. "At least I don't think so." Lexi was taking innocent pleasure in Carrie's sexual education.

"How about you?" Carrie asked trying to find out Lexi's position on the subject.

"At first, I hated it!" Lexi grimaced and wrinkled her nose. "But later," she turned the corner of her mouth down, tilted her head and shrugged her right hand shoulder, "I learned some tips and techniques that made it much easier and more fun. Now, I actually love it. Seriously, when I'm in the mood it's an absolutely fantastic way to cum. Some of my biggest orgasms have been anally induced," Lexi said staring out into space. "Even with our open lifestyle, my husband and I keep that act to ourselves. I've had only one man's cock in my ass and I plan on keeping it that way; lots of fingers but only one cock. But..." She looked around and lowered her voice like she was about to tell Carrie one of her deepest secrets, "...he can have it any time he wants it." She winked. "Oh and here's small hint, not many people like it the first time they try it. But relax, use lots of lube and start by cumming with a finger or a small toy in your butt. Then move on to bigger things and I swear you'll come to love it," Lexi chuckled at herself, "Pun intended."

Meanwhile over to the right, the foursome rearranged so the ladies were in a sixty-nine. The lady lying on her back had a guy kneeling between her legs fucking her and the lady on top had a guy fucking her from behind. It appeared that both ladies were simultaneously getting mouths full of pussy and cock.

After several minutes, the guy that was fucking the top girl pulled out and started manually pumping his cock. White streams of semen sprayed onto the top girl's ass. The thick sperm dribbled down her butt crack until it dripped into the waiting mouth of girl lying below. Carrie cupped her hand over her mouth as she watched the girl lick off the remnant streaks of semen from the other girl's crotch.

The guy on the opposite side clenched his face muscles as she pulled out of the girl on the bottom of the sixty-nine. The girl on top looked up and started coaxing him. "Come on baby; let me see your cock cum. Cum for me."

The guy started panting and groaning as he pulled his erection from the lower girl's pussy and started madly stroking it only inches from the top girls face. He did as commanded and shot an impressively long, thick stream of semen right onto the girl's face and hair. The second shot was a bit weaker and hit her neck in an almost perfect pearl necklace. The last few spasms pushed out a bit more that dribbled from the tip.

Once done, the girls wiped the cum off their faces and then they all four stood up, hugged and kissed each other. Carrie was amazed at these people's sexual creativity. In her wildest fantasies she would have never come up with that crazy arrangement.

The older couple and the young guy had changed positions again. The older lady was sitting on her husband reverse cowboy while the young lady knelt on a folded up towel next to her do they could both suck the young mans cock.

The older of the women was rocking back and forth on her husband, aggressively messaging her low hanging (but not saggy) breasts while she shared Nick's cock.

Nick's wife would suck for a while, then pull him out of her mouth and generously guide him into the other ladies mouth for a few seconds. Nick started to tense and reached down and grabbed his erection and started to pump is. His wife dropped her butt down onto her heels, opened her mouth and looked up at her husband with a great deal of anticipation.

"Good boy Nick," the older lady cooed. "Jack it off into her mouth. Give her that cum you promised her." Nick kept pumping, his eyes stayed locked on his wife's. The foursome that had just finished were now gathered around intently watching Nick and his two sex partners.

One of the girl's from the foursome gave Nick a playful swat on the ass as he approached the end. Nick let out a long groan as she aimed the tip of his erection right into his wife's open mouth. The small crowd gave a small cheer as he shot the first stream of warm, white semen onto her tongue. Several more streams squirted into her mouth filling it up to the point she had to tip her head back to keep it from spilling out over her lips.

As her head tipped back, she gulped. Then true to her word, she licked off the remaining drops that dribbled from the small slit. Every drop was gone. Nick leaned down and affectionately kissed his wife.

To their left, the anal lady was now lying on her back, her legs pushed way up. Her back was propped up on a heap of wadded towels so her butt was raised off the floor. The man reached down and grabbed his erection and guided it toward his lover.

"Oh yea, stick it back in my ass." He did as requested. "Oh, that's it. I love it!" She closed her eyes and rolled her head back.

He was smoothly gliding in and out of her well lubricated ass in an anal version of the missionary position. His vocal lover exclaimed, "Oh fuck it, fuck my ass with your hard cock. Oh god that feels good!""

"Oh!" the man tossed his head back and groaned.

"You about to cum?" his wife asked.

"Yea."

"Cum on me baby. Let me see you shoot your cum all over my pussy." The guy kept pumping but was obviously tensing up and about to blow his load. His lover lifted her head up off the towels so she could see him ejaculate. "That's it, come on baby, cum on me! Let me see it...cum!"

The man's rhythmic plunging became faster and harder as he tossed his head back, pulled his cock out and shot his semen all over her pussy and stomach. "Oh yea look at that cock cum!" She yelled, in a surprisingly loud voice, as her man ejaculated onto her.

Meanwhile the lady had her fingers deep inside her pussy and was pumping them in and out. "I'm cumming! Oh shit, here I cum!" She pulled her hand out and erupted in a wet, squirting orgasm. Clear, orgasmic fluid forcefully sprayed from her and squirted onto the man's belly. Some even splashed on Carrie's ankles and legs.

"Whoo hoo! Good girl!" Lexi yelled gave them a one-person applause. Carrie jumped back as her feet were sprayed with ejaculate, "Holy shit! What the hell was that?"

Lexi shook her head and grinned ear to ear. "Oh Carrie, you might need to be here two weeks. You just witnessed one of the most desired gifts a woman and give her lover; it's the orgasmic pinnacle. And if you haven't experienced a gushing, wet, squirting orgasm that's not unusual but, oh my dear friend, we've got to fix that."

"I wouldn't know what to do," Carrie said nervously.

"That's the absolute beauty of it, you don't do anything. You just lay back and let it happen. As a matter of fact, I've found out that the harder you try, the harder it is to do." She turned to Carrie, "Did Justin take you down to Della's?" Lexi asked apparently changing the subject.

"No. Who's Della?"

"Della isn't actually a person. It's a spa with the best massage you'll ever have. If you're done watching the orgy..."

"It seems to be over."

"I agree, then come on...follow me."

The two women walked hand in hand across the yard next to the beach volleyball court.

They reached the resorts main building and walked up the stairs to the third, and top, floor. "This floor is all Della's. There are saunas, hot tubs, mud baths, massages, real sea-salt scrubs, pedicures and manicures, not to mention a full salon, all at your disposal," Lexi explained as she opened the door to the establishment.

Carrie stepped in and was immediately flanked by two women; identical redhead twins that pressed against both her and Lexi. "Hello Ms. Lexi," they said in perfect unison with homogeneous voices.

"Hey Didi," Lexi pressed a kiss to the girl's lips, "Hi Gigi," she then stepped around Carrie and kissed the twin.

Lexi winked at Carrie, "Didi, Gigi, we want the full body treatment. Oh and girls, step over here for a second." Lexi stepped away with the two girls and whispered something Carrie couldn't hear.

The twins giggled with excitement and nodded. "That's a great idea. We'll help any way we can." Then simultaneously all three of them smiled and looked back at Carrie. Carrie had a strange feeling Lexi was up to something.

"Carrie," Lexi said. "Gigi is going to be your personal masseuse. Do whatever she says and don't be afraid to ask for anything. Ok?"

Carrie nodded as Gigi took her hand and led her to the salon while Didi and Lexi walked through a door labeled 'SPA'.

"Please Ma'am, in preparation, please sit," Gigi was very formal, almost robotic in her movements and requests. Carrie sat in what looked kind of like a barber's chair. Once seated, Gigi moved a padded leg rest from the left and one from the right to support Carrie's legs individually. They were padded versions of doctor's stirrups and kept her legs spread apart.

Gigi grabbed a tin and snapped it opened. With a small pair of silver tongs, she pulled out a large white, heart-shaped candy and held it out in front of Carrie's mouth. "Please open for me." Carrie opened her mouth and Gigi dropped the heart onto her tongue. It was a very potent mint that seemed to explode with a strong wintergreen flavor.

Carrie swallowed and coughed, "Wow, that's strong."

Gigi smiled as she leaned the chair back a few degrees, reached for a mug filled with some kind of cream, knelt on a floor pad in front of the chair. Whipping the cream with a wooden handled brush, she started applying the thick cream to Carrie's pubic area.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Carrie asked through the mint as she squirmed in the chair.

"It's shaving cream Ma'am. It's for your pleasure," Gigi stopped what she was doing and looked up waiting for further instructions or an objection.

"Oh okay, you're going to shave my..." Carrie understood but would have liked to have been forewarned. "...completely?"

"If it pleases you?"

"But..." Gigi knelt on the floor staring blankly up at Carrie without saying a word. "Um, ok...proceed."

"Thank you Ma'am. I can leave a little in the front if you'd like?"

"No, if you're going to do it, take it all off." Carrie bit the corner of her lip, "I guess it'll grow back."

Gigi took out a small straight razor and swiped it against a leather strap to sharpen it. Carrie's eyes bulged from her head as she nervously watched.

"You're going to do it with a straight razor?" Carrie gulped.

"Ma'am, I perform as many as ten shaves a week. Please have confidence in my skills."

"Ten a week?" Carrie thought to herself. "Wow, this is a busy spa."

With an amazing amount of proficiency and skill Gigi went to work. The sharp edge of the razor easily cut through the hair and left a smooth bald patch in its wake. The feeling of the shiny steel was invigorating and the fear of the razor sharp blade was strangely stimulating. Carrie suddenly realized the brilliant reason behind the use of the steel straight razor.

Gigi rinsed off her client then pressed a switch that tilted the chair back even farther. She then dabbed more shaving cream onto Carrie's perineum. "Whoa!"

"It's ok Ma'am, two swipes." Gigi raised the blade, placed it on the left-hand side and quickly pulled it inward, "One..." she repeated the action on the right-hand side, "...and two. Finished." She wiped Carrie down with a damp towel.

"Was there really hair down there?"

"Just a little Ma'am," Gigi kindly smiled, adjusted the chair and instructed her to stand.

Carrie looked down at herself and from what she could see was pleased with the outcome.

"Come now." Gigi led her through the door marked "SPA".

The two women left the salon and entered a room that had a wall of glass that faced the rocky cliffs that flanked the white sandy beach. The sight was breathtaking. There were two giant bath tubs full of sweet smelling hot water with delicate flower pedals floating on top. The steam rolled off the water in gentle puffs. "This way," Gigi said. She took Carrie's hand and led her to the tub on the left. "For your pleasure, please step in. Carefully."

As Carrie stepped in, she noticed that Lexi and Didi were both already neck deep in the tub next to them.

One in, Gigi joined Carrie. "Please, lay back," Gigi gently instructed.

Her eyes closed as she let the steam surround her. She was blanketed by it and when she felt the gentle, yet firm hands of her bath partner; she moaned in pleasure. Fingers caressed her ankles and she purred as those little teasing muscles moved up her calves and worked at knots Carrie didn't even know existed. As Gigi's hands moved, so did Didi's. She was simultaneously treating Lexi to the same thrills as Carrie was experiencing.

Carrie opened her eyes and rolled her head to the right to see what was going on next to her. She saw Didi slide closer and knew her hands were on Lexi's thighs. Glancing at Lexi's face she could tell the woman loved the ministrations. When she saw Lexi's lips part and heard the knowing moan, she knew Didi had reached the little black landing strip of hair. Carrie licked her lips.

"You'll get your turn with her Miss Carrie," Gigi's gentle voice touched Carrie's ears.

"I don't... that's not what I was..." Carrie fumbled.

"Yes Ma'am, what ever you say," Gigi replied.

Carrie turned back and felt Gigi's fingers gently pet her pussy. Gigi never entered Carrie, she just massaged her lips, teasing and pulling them until Carrie was moaning. She lay back and felt experienced hands move over her stomach and caress the soft belly. Her skin was rich with need and she trembled with want.

"My breasts, please" Carrie moaned the request.

"Yes Ma'am, any request will be satisfied."

"Mmmm . . ." Carrie crumbled at the touch. A low primal growl of lust escaped her lungs when she felt two hands begin to knead her sensitive tits. Gigi squeezed, pressed, rubbed and massaged them; her hands easily gliding over her soft skin covered with water and fragrant oil. Carrie hissed when Gigi pinched her nipples, teasing and taunting them until they peeked up totally erect. 

Gigi slipped up and pressed her whole body against Carrie's. "Are you ready?" 

"Yes," she answered, not exactly certain what she was saying yes to. "Make love to me Gigi, I'm ready."

"Thank you Ma'am," Gigi softly kissed Carrie on the cheek. "Ma'am, I am talking about her, not me." It was then she realized Lexi had brought her to the spa for a very specific reason. Carrie glanced over at Lexi being helped from the tub and nodded her head in understanding. She stood up and was helped from the tub, then was covered with a soft towel and tenderly dried. While drying Carrie, Gigi softly spoke, "Ma'am, for your pleasure, I will be guiding and helping you. Will you accept my assistance?"

The word "Yes" delicately passed over Carries quivering lips.

Gigi placed her lips a millimeter away Carrie's ear, "I will not fail you." The words spilled from her mouth in a warm, sensuous breath that sent a chill up Carrie's spine.

Gigi and Didi led her and Lexi to a large, bed covered with a satin sheet, matching pillows and delicate flower petals. "For your pleasure Ma'am, please lay down," Didi told Lexi.

Carrie was once again filled with equal amounts of unmanageable fear and irrepressible excitement. She had never been with a woman before. She fanaticized about it but shook the thought from her mind as quickly as it entered. At the time, she was ashamed for even giving the thought a second of deliberation and even more ashamed that it aroused her.

Lexi crawled onto the bed. Gigi leaned over and tenderly kissed Lexi on the lips then instructed Carrie to do the same. Her pulse was pounding as she leaned over to romantically kiss a woman for the first time. Their lips gently connected in a light affectionate kiss. Lexi's mouth opened and her tongue reached out. Carrie accepted the gift and responded. Their tongues moved together and went from gentle to furiously passionate in seconds. The taste of mint was very obvious.

While they kissed, Gigi was lightly stroking Carries back, ass and thighs Didi was doing the same to her partner.

"Please Ma'am, kneel on the bed...up here." Lexi stayed on her back and watched as Gigi directed Carrie to move over her, "With your knees here. Yes, just like that." She straddled Lexi's face with her knees.

Lexi looked up and said, "Oh my god Carrie, you have a beautiful pussy," and then gently kissed it.

Carrie blushed. No one had ever told her that her pussy was beautiful. She wasn't sure what a pretty pussy looked like, but Lexi made her feel extremely sexy. To this point, Lexi had only done things to encourage and help her, so she believed it.

"For your pleasure Ma'am, please lower yourself onto her," Gigi instructed. Carrie excitedly did as ordered. This was a new position for her. It was so erotic and so powerful. She had total control and would be soon exercising it. Looking down she could easily see Lexi's mouth open waiting for its prize. The instant she made contact with Lexi's mouth she went to pieces. A bolt of electricity shot through her body causing her to spring back up breaking the quick oral-vaginal union. Gigi grabber her hand, gently stroked her back and whispered in her ear, "It's ok. You're doing well."

She didn't lift up because of fear or hesitation; she was overwhelmed and just needed to take it slow. Lowering back down, she hovered right at the point of contact.

The light licks were driving her wild and really making her hot. It was more than the licking; it was the fact that it was a hot, beautiful, sensual woman that was doing it to her.

She looked down. Lexi's tongue was lapping her front to back. As her tongue was making repeated contact with her pussy. Keeping her eyes firmly locked on target, she started slowly rocking her hips. She could vividly see Lexi's tongue parting her pussy lips and slid back.

SpaWriter
SpaWriter
37 Followers