Carrie Loses Her Accent & Finds It

Story Info
Carrie Heffernan loses her accent and fucks.
2.1k words
4.18
12.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

THIS IS A SLEAZY FUCK PARODY... IT AIN'T REAL

Queens, New York 2006

Carrie Heffernan came home one evening, just as her husband Doug and his friends were starting their poker game. She was in a foul mood because her supervisor at work told her that her Queens accent would be a problem for her getting promoted by her Manhattan bosses. "Yeah Spence, put your beer beside the damn coaster." Carrie angrily moved it to the coaster and stormed in the kitchen. Doug just shook it off and kept playing poker with his friends. Spence decided to go talk to Carrie about why she was mad and Doug's mom Janet sat down to take his place in the poker game.

Spence walked in the kitchen and saw Carrie open a bottle of pills. "You know Carrie, you'll never find the answer to your problems at the bottom of a pill bottle."

"They are Flintsones chewable vitamins... CAN I HELP YOU?"

I think I can help you Carrie. You see, before I moved here, I grew up in a small town in West Virginia, where we talked like this." Spence said it, in a very stereotypical southern accent. He looked deep into Carrie's beautiful eyes and said again, "I can help you Carrie... I know how to lose an annoying accent. Let me help you." Spence licked his lips, looking at Carrie's ample breasts in her tight, brown, turtleneck sweater. Carrie noticed his goofy, perverted staring at her sweet tits. She thought about slapping him... but then she realized she needed his help. She really wanted the promotion and she didn't know how to lose her accent herself. She let him ogle her gorgeous C cup tits. She even stretched back and pushed them out for him. She knew she may have to let him do a little more than stare at her tits... But she gave in and decided, if she had to go farther she would... to a certain point.

"If you can help me actually lose my accent and get my promotion... I'll be very grateful Spence... but you better not be pulling something, cause I'll beat your chubby little ass, if you're not on the up and up."

"I promise Carrie... I promise... I'll help you get rid of your accent and get promoted. I give you my word... could I have a little feel of your magnificent titties... as a little treat maybe?"

Carrie looked at him and just shook her head, lowering it in her hands, then raising it up, looking at the ceiling. She realized she definitely was gonna have to let Spence have some fun with her, to get his help. Carrie relented and said, "go ahead, you little pervert... but you better help me... or I'll beat your ass!"

Spence smiled and rubbed his chubby hands together. He groped Carrie's beautiful 34C tits, squeezing them roughly, licking his lips. Spence had a huge crush on his friend's wife and now he was fondling her beautiful funbags, with her hubby in the next room. Carrie was repulsed by Spence and his hands on her body... but the dirtiness of being felt up, with her husband in the next room turned her on. Her nipples were rock hard and she bit her bottom lip, enjoying the dirty fondling in her kitchen. She let Spence keep going.

"Can I feel them under your shirt?"

"Go ahead... but hurry up, before Doug catches us."

Spence smiled big and pulled Carrie's sweater up, fondling her beautiful cans through her white bra. He squeezed them hard, flattening out his hands and squeezing them harder and roughly. Carrie moaned and licked her lips, turned on by the whole dirty event. Spence leaned down and kissed her tits through her bra, licking her bra as well. Carrie almost smacked him... but let him continue. He pulled her tits out of her bra and sucked them voraciously, stuffing her whole tit in his mouth. Carrie quietly came in her thong. She moaned into her mouth, not wanting Spence to know how much she was enjoying it. Spence took Carrie's right hand and put it on his cock tent in his jeans. Carrie instinctively squeezed it. Spence moaned and sucked roughly on Carrie's tits. Just then, they head Doug get up, so they both stopped. Carrie pulled her sweater back down, reaching under it and putting her beautiful tits back in her bra.

"Come over tomorrow while Doug is at work... I'm off... and remember, this better be on the up and up or else."

"I'll definitely help you Carrie. I promise I will. Maybe we can continue our fun too."

"Just be here and help me you little weasel...we'll talk about the other stuff later."

Spence came over the next two days trying to help Carrie. They tried all of Spence exercises and nothing worked. Carrie was thinking she was being duped by her husband's perverted friend and she thought about just kicking his ass. She didn't want him around anymore and Spence was getting nervous that he wouldn't get his dream of actually fucking Carrie. He though of one last, desperate exercise and hoped it worked. Carrie had to go out for a little while so he waited at their house.

Doug's mom Janet was there, for a few days visiting and she had been hitting the sauce a little too hard. She was very tipsy, when she came into the living room and sat on the sofa next to Spence.

"Hey Spence. How are you cutie pie?"

Spence was shocked at first by Janet's flirting... then a devilish idea popped into his perverted brain. If he played his cards right, he could fuck Doug's wife and mom. He decided to go all out and swing for the fences. He pulled his cock out and put Janet's hand around it. He stretched back and smirked at her. "Ahhhhhhhh, that's better. Hey Janet I'm good... Now please suck my cock... will you?"

Spence smiled deviously... taking advantage of his friends drunk mom turned him on... And her jerking his cock, while she licked her lips turned him on even more.

"Well, I am married you know."

She kept jerking his thick cock, putting her thumb into his piss slit, getting it coated with precum.

"Yeah I know... that's what makes it so much fun. You would be cheating with me... it's so dirty and exciting. Do it bitch."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, dirty little man. I like it." Janet bent over and sucked his whole cock down her throat. Doug didn't know that his mom was quite the whore in Florida. She loved to suck other men's cocks. She went to town on Spence's cock. Her head bobbed rapidly on Spence's 6 inch thick dick. Janet moaned and gobbled it down. Spence grabbed her head, just as Carrie got home. She came in the back door so Spence and Janet didn't hear her come in. Carrie heard moaning and looked through the counter divider into the living room. She saw her mother in law sucking down Spence's cock. Carrie was mad at him, but she was also horny. Doug had been busy the previous few nights and Carrie hadn't gotten any cock. She rubbed her pussy through her white Capri pants, while she watched.

Spence was now on top of Janet fucking her like a whirlwind. His chubby body was moving with superstar speed and agility, pounding the older woman's well used pussy. He sucked her nice sized, soft tits hard as he pummeled her well used pussy. Janet screamed out and came three times while Spence drilled into her old snatch. Carrie was happy she wasn't wearing panties as she stuck her hand in her pants and fingered he beautiful, bald snatch and squeezed her gorgeous tits through her white tank top. Spence grunted and pulled out quickly, moving to Janet's mouth, shoving his thick dick in and cumming in it. He filled her experienced mouth with his jizz and she gulped it all down, moaning her approval of the taste. "Take it bitch, swallow my nut... Just like Carrie's gonna do."

Spence blurted it out. It surprised Carrie... but it also turned her on. His confidence turned her on. Her getting her big promotion turned her on. She thought to herself... "if that chubby little pervert can get me promoted, I'll swallow his fucking disgusting jizz happily."

Carrie wanted cock and if it was Spence's, then so be it... as long as he helped her get her promotion.

A little later Spence tried his last ditch exercise... having Carrie lick a banana while it was shoved into her mouth. He also got her to say her practice sentences, while she licked it too. Spence even fucked her mouth with the banana, saying it was part of the exercise. He was enjoying the experience and he hoped it helped Carrie... so he could enjoy Carrie too. He pulled the banana out and surprisingly, Carrie said all of her practice sentences correctly... with no accent. She was so happy... so was Spence.

"Well Carrie... I helped you... so..." Spence took his clothes off and wiggled his thick cock at her. Carrie was so happy... and still horny... that she pulled him to her and gobbled down his cock. She pulled her pants off and sucked Spence like there was no tomorrow. Her beautiful head bobbed on his thick cock, her luscious lips wrapped so perfectly around his shaft. Spence didn't last long. He held Carrie's head and pumped his cream into her sucking mouth. Carrie happily swallowed every drop, sucking him hard, keeping his cock up. She threw her tank top and bra off and bent over the sofa, her knees on it. Spence ran over and shoved up her cunt, drilling it, smacking her perfect ass. He grabbed her long brown hair and pulled it, pussy pounding Carrie through two orgasms.

Spence pulled out, spit on his cock and shoved it up Carrie's ass. It shocked her. Carrie doesn't do anal with Doug. She quickly realized she liked it though and quickly came again. Spence smacked her ass and ass pounded her for another fifteen minutes. Carrie came twice more, then Spence grunted loud and came up her ass. He relaxed, his head on Carrie's back and he pissed in her ass. Carrie was shocked and almost pulled away. It disgusted her... but also turned her on so she just let Spence finish pissing in her ass. Luckily it wasn't much so it didn't spill on the sofa. Carrie smiled, her holes happy to finally be filled... and she lost her accent too. She couldn't wait to go into work the next day.

That evening Carrie and her mother in law Janet were drinking coffee and talking, when she realized Janet had the same accent she had lost. Carrie was worried that it would cause her to start back using the accent. Carrie kept trying to leave and Janet kept talking. Carrie was hoping she wouldn't regain the accent, but Janet kept talking.

The next day, Carrie went in for the interview and of course she had regained her accent. She didn't get her promotion and she was pissed, not at Janet, but at Spence and his phony exercises. She felt disgusted that she let him fuck her and she was determined to teach him a lesson. She smiled. Carrie knew what to do.

Later that night, Doug was out and Carrie invited Spence over for some more fun. Janet was there too. They both got Spence to get naked. Janet made out with him to distract Spence, while Carrie put on her biggest strapon. Spence was horrified when he saw it. He spent the next hour getting pegged up the ass by Carrie, with her huge strapon, while Janet pissed all over him. Carrie loved her revenge. She pummeled his chubby ass mercilessly. Carrie smacked it hard, over and over, while she pounded his ass harder and harder. Carrie even pissed all over his face while Janet smacked his cock hard repeatedly. Spence realized he fucked up and kept apologizing. Carrie kept pissing. She drank a lot of water, all afternoon, in preparation. Carrie laughed as she gave Spence a heavy piss facial. Janet even bit his cock, for taking advantage of her drunk. She may be a whore in Florida... But when she's visiting Doug and Carrie, she's a loving mom.

It was a great lesson for Spence. He thought he got what he wanted, but he got what Carrie wanted to give him for not helping her. It was all about... Carrie Loses Her Accent & Finds It.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers