Carrie: Making Me An Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers

"Yes," I answered, trying to imagine it. Pushing me back gently, Carrie moved me to the corner of the balcony.

"Imagine the feeling of the sun on your skin," she said murmured. With that, she stopped stroking me, but was now holding my cock in her hand and squeezing hard.

It felt incredible.

"I feel it..." I said. "I feel the sun on my skin..."

Suddenly, I heard the sound of the main door to the apartment on my side open and close.

Jerking my head in its direction, I saw an Asian woman step out towards the parking lot. She was just beside the balcony and beneath it. I tensed, ready to run into the apartment.

"No...honey...no," Carrie whispered. "It's okay, relax."

She kept squeezing, and began stroking again, lightly.

"But," I interrupted...

"Shhh...it's okay," Carrie smiled up at me.

I believed her.

"Imagine that you are in the parking lot, and she is walking towards you..." she said, stroking a bit faster.

Closing my eyes again, I pictured the scene. I was standing completely nude in the parking lot again, and in my mind's eye, the Asian woman was approaching from behind.

"She hasn't seen you yet...but you know that she will because there's nowhere to hide..." Carrie said, dragging her nails down my belly again.

My dick jumped in her hand.

"She's going to see you, totally nude, and hard, masturbating in the parking lot."

I pictured it again.

In my mind, the mental-image Asian woman was coming up behind me, as I stood naked, and jerking my cock in the parking lot...I looked around for somewhere to hide, but found nothing.

At the same time, I could hear the real-life woman opening her car door in the parking lot. I knew that if she looked up, she would see my naked back pressed against the corner of the balcony, with Carrie standing in front of me, touching my bare chest.

I heard the sound of a car engine starting. Carrie stopped stroking, and squeezed my cock hard, shaking it.

I moaned loudly.

Reaching around behind me, she kneaded my bare ass cheeks, while still squeezing my cock.

"God, you're so naked" she whispered, tonguing my ear lightly, and nearly making me cum again.

As the car pulled out, Carrie reached around my neck and gently pulled my head down towards hers. Leaning in, she whispered, "I want you to sit up on the edge of the balcony."

Opening my eyes, I looked at her in shock.

"But, Carrie..." I protested, knowing that was crazy.

Taking my cock in both hands, she squeezed, and jerked, looking up at me. "Please?" she said, almost begging.

Unable to resist her now, and not really wanting to, I complied by reaching behind me and grasping the edges of the balcony walls. In a single motion, I raised myself slightly, and hopped up, siting at the corner of it.

My entire back and bare ass was now exposed to the parking lot.

Glancing around quickly, I saw that I would be completely visible, naked to anyone on a first-floor balcony.

I was scared to death, and incredibly excited at the same time.

"This is crazy, Carrie," I said, trembling slightly.

"No..." she said, stroking my thigh for reassurance.

Her voice was sweet as sugar..."It's okay" she cooed, smiling up at me.

I believed her again.

From where I was now sitting, my cock pressed right between her heavy breasts. They felt like giant, heavenly pillows.

Carrie gently lifted my cock and lowered her head to it, circling it lightly with her tongue. I was totally helpless to do anything but throw my head back and moan.

"Oh god Carrie..."

She took me in her mouth and sucked hard.

The sounds of her sucking filled the air and seemed very loud. Part of me worried about a neighbor coming out onto a balcony, part of me didn't give a damn if they did.

A car drove past in the parking lot behind us.

Carrie kept sucking my cock, swirling her tongue around the head, and stroking my shaft, looking up at me with her beautiful green eyes.

It was so dangerous, yet so dirty.

I felt my orgasm building in my gut as Carrie increased the pace of her sucking. Reaching between my legs, she felt my balls with her fingers...rolling and squeezing gently. Her huge, soft, boobs pressed into my bare inner thighs as she sucked my cock openly, and hard, right out where anyone could see.

I knew of course that I was in the most danger because I was sitting up, totally nude on the edge of the balcony, exposed to anyone who might wander by. Carrie was fully-clothed, and would merely need to duck down. I would be totally busted. But at this point, I could not have cared less.

Or so I thought.

Suddenly, the sound of a sliding door on the balcony directly above us broke the moment.

Instinctively, I jumped a bit, nearly falling off the edge of the balcony.

Carrie stopped sucking me. Letting my cock slide slowly from her beautiful lips, she stepped back a bit. I started to hop down, but she reached out, and with her hand on my naked inner thigh, stopped me.

Neither of us said a word as we listened to the sound of the upstairs neighbor walking around the balcony.

I wasn't sure exactly what time it was, but it was now midday, and the complex was coming to life.

Smiling devilishly at me, Carrie made a jerking motion with her hand. She wanted me to jack off.

My cock was still rigid and throbbing as I sat atop the balcony wall...it was slick with her saliva. But now she was standing two feet away from me, and my courage waned.

"Carrie..." I whispered, trying not to be heard by the neighbor over us.

Carrie reached down and opened the top button of her jeans. Sliding one hand inside the waistband, she began lightly fingering herself while looking right into my eyes. "Please..." she pleaded in a whisper, her incredible green eyes begging me to jerk off.

I did what she wanted.

Grabbing my dick, I stroked myself, holding on to the balcony with one hand, while Carrie fingered herself.

Her tits rose and fell with her excitement under her shirt. As she masturbated, I drank in her beauty...her long, auburn-brown hair fell around her, framing her enormous breasts, making them look even bigger.

Her tight jeans hugged her short, muscular legs. Closing her eyes for a moment, she rocked back and forth slightly, rubbing herself furiously underneath the material. She looked so beautiful that it hurt, and I realized right then and there that I would probably do anything, anytime, anywhere, for her.

I rubbed my cock faster, pulling and jerking it hard.

The sounds of people somewhere behind me in the distance reached my ears...but I didn't care. I jerked for all I was worth.

Carrie bit her bottom lip to stifle a moan as she fingered herself faster.

Suddenly, she reached down with her other hand, and pulled her t-shirt up, and over her tits.

She was wearing a white bra, which barely contained them. Standing there in front of me, with her hand in her pants, and her t-shirt pulled over her huge, bra covered boobs; she looked like some kind of beautiful, sex-angel.

I watched her breasts heave and move in her bra with her masturbating....and that was all that it took for me.

I came...hard...shooting hot ropes of thick cum at least two feet in front of me. Some of it hit Carries bare midsection...just as she started to cum.

Reaching orgasm, Carrie dropped to her knees, jammed her hand hard into her pants, and bent forward slightly, causing those giant tits to hang in front of her.

"Oh god...oh god..." she moaned, over and over, as I emptied the last of my load on my inner thighs.

Above us, I heard the sound of someone moving around.

I was sure the neighbor could hear Carrie's orgasm. Hopping down, I walked over to her. She was still on her knees, slumped forward a bit, and breathing heavily with her head down.

It was obvious that her orgasm had rocked her hard.

Kneeling in front of her, I took her face gently in my hands, turning it up towards me. Her gorgeous green eyes were bright and playful, and she smiled...still trembling.

Wrapping her in my arms, I pulled her to me and held her. Leaning in, I looked into her angelic face and whispered "hi there."

"Hi there," she smiled back.

Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers
12