Carrie's Beach Adventure Day 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers

I sat quietly and sipped my coffee to warm up. I really need a break since my emotions we starting to get the better of me. I usually enjoy the feeling but the constant stimulation was leaving me frustrated.

I felt a lot better after getting a little food in my stomach. It helped settle my butterflies and calm my emotions down to a more manageable level. I was starting to enjoy the adventure again and laughed about how overdressed Kim and Lisa were. My nipples had settled down and where now just barely noticeable through my bikini top. We sat there for a good half an hour past when we finished our meal just talking and laughing. All the time we had an audience from whoever happened to be in the place at the time. I noticed that not too many people had left since we had come in. Kim dared me to take my top off and go back and order another cup of coffee. I told her she was nuts and said enough is enough.

Before we left, Kim and I stopped in the ladies room to relieve our bladders and freshen up a bit. My bikini bottom as well as my bottom needed a little cleaning so I slipped it off my legs as I sat there. I finished up and walked out of the stall bottomless, holding my bikini in my hand. I quickly walked over to the sink hoping no one walked in before I finished. Kim didn't look that surprised this time like before. I guess she was starting to get use to my unusual behavior. As I rinsed my bikini in the sink, Kim said she was really impressed that I had had made it this far. She said she would never have the nerve. I told her she should try it, she had a great body and I'm sure no one would mind seeing more of it. I told her that it was really exhilarating but there was more than enough for two. She just shook her head as I pulled my bikini back on. I had it just pulled it up as the door opened and two teenagers walked in. A was still adjusting it so nothing showed. Since there was no margin for error I had to be extra careful. With a shy look they smiled and looked away as we headed out the door. Lisa asked what took us so long as we came out

Outside we walked towards the water to find a place to put our skates back on again. As we walked I couldn't help but notice the stares again. I just smiled and laughed under my breath. I was in sight of the water if it was only the bay, so let them look I figured. It had warmed up a little and the wind blowing across my nearly naked body felt exhilarating. Let them look. I had a great body and I felt great.

We found a bench and traded our shoes for our skates. I took the opportunity to apply another layer of sun block. I had to be careful since my nipples were already threatening to pop out. It wasn't hot out but the sun was really strong so I wanted to be extra careful. It doesn't take much to get a burn when you don't have much of a tan. Lisa said, "it's a shame you have to ruin that tan with tan lines." I said there's no way I'm skating topless unless you're right there along side of me and I don't think that's going to happen so don't even start." I guess I was a little brash but I just wanted her to put her body where her mouth was so to speak. Don't get me wrong. I really liked the fact that she pushed me to try new things but I just wish she'd join in once in a while.

We skated along the sidewalk and down to the little amusement park by the beach. It wasn't opened yet but I couldn't help thinking about riding the rides dressed as I was. I thought back to the time I had worn a way to small bikini to a water park. I spent half the day either retrieving it or pulling it back in place. I remembered thinking I was going to get thrown out of the place. It reminded me a lot of today.

We continued along the ocean on a kind of boardwalk. It was really a perfect day to get out and there were a lot of people taking advantage by walking and biking alone. We stopped at one point to get a drink from a water fountain and some young guys asked if they could take my picture. Wow. I felt like a celebrity. They were about 17 or 18 and really funny. I wasn't trying to tease them or anything but they were being so silly that it was rubbing off on me. They wanted a scene showing what they had caught at the beach so the three of them wanted to hold me across then like a big fish. I told then no cheap feels or it no deal. They all nodded ok but I just knew they were lying. One guy had my shoulders and upper body, another had my waist and hip and the last guy had my lower hip and legs. It was awkward picking me up since I kind of sagged in the middle. This was where they were a little liberal with were they grabbed me. Before I even got a chance to complain they started to lift me up. There hands were everywhere. It wasn't like they had and choice but to put their hand on bare skin. A matter a fact if their hands weren't on bare skin they probably shouldn't have been there. As they got me in position I could feel my breast just about ready to pop out of my top. My right areola was showing along the edge of my top and my nipple was just about ready to come into view. I struggled to get my left hand free as the boys struggled to get my lower body in a position were each of them had approximately equal amounts of my weight. I reached down to catch my top just as my nipple popped into view. Not only was it in plain view but it was noticeable erect making it even more noticeable. Everything stopped for a moment as I tucked myself back in. There was no mistaking that everyone saw it. My nipples were standing out hard against my top and in that position my lower body was in clear view. My bikini bottom, which barely hid my privates as it was, did nothing to hide the contour of my swollen vagina lips. By the time they were ready for the picture a small crowd had formed. It was really fun despite them being a little to enthusiastic with were they were holding me.

After a couple of more pictures they carefully put me down. I proceed to fall on my side since they seemed to forget that I sill had the roller blades on. The guys asked what we were up to and if we wanted to go to the beach with them but Kim explained that we already had plans. We waved good-bye as we skated off.

Eventually we came to a row of small stores and Kim wanted to stop in and look at some shoes. It was the boardwalk and you can get away with almost anything so we just skated in. I didn't even feel out of place since two other girls had on bathing suits. Well at least bikini tops and shorts any way. There was a guy and a girl working there and immediately the guy asked us if we needed any help. Kim and I sat down and Lisa continued to look around. Kim was really interested and I was just resting but the guy kept coming back to me to ask if I wanted to try something on. I got up and started looking at some nice sandals. The guy was being extra helpful and directed me to sit down and offered to help me off with my skates. I pulled my bikini back into place and sat down. He sat down and started to untie my skates. From where he sat he had an unobstructed view into my pussy which seemed to be the center of his attention. I really wasn't interested in the sandals certainly not as interested as he was in me but I thought what the hell might as well make his day. After he slipped the sandals on I got up and walked around the store to try them out. I tried on one other pair before deciding enough was enough. This guy was just too much and he wasn't doing a thing for me. Kim didn't buy anything either.

We walked down to the sand since we had already taken off our skates while in the store. There weren't many people on the beach since it was still a little cool especially with the wind. I don't get cold easily so it felt refreshing. We put our stuff down and walked to the waters edge. The waves were really high thanks to the wind and the only people in the water were a couple of surfers. I tried to get Kim and Lisa to lighten up a bit and take off some of their clothes by suggesting we go for a swim. Kim said, "Why don't you go ahead. Maybe the cold water will cool you down a bit."

I ran in up to my knees and froze in more ways than one. Boy was that water cold! It felt even cooler than yesterday. I stood there for a couple of seconds and then without thinking about it any more just ran in all at once. I just had to be careful I didn't loose my bikini in one of the waves. I popped up and reached down to make sure everything was still there and luckily it was. I gave the bikini it's mandatory adjustment just as another wave crashed into me almost knocking me down. Enough of this, it was just too cold to stay so I ran back out even faster than I ran in. It felt colder out of the water than in thanks to the wind. I immediately started to shiver. Now this bikini top of mine was really thin and since it was dark I really didn't show through but the water just made it cling like a second skin. I could swear you could see the my goose bumps right through the suit. I told Lisa to grab my stuff and that I'd meet them back at the boardwalk. With that I started running across the beach. The run really helped me warm up but I had to be careful my breasts didn't pop out of my top. My boobs are really firm which was good because that top didn't provide my 34 c boobs any support at all. I'm sure I put on quite a show as I sprinted towards the boardwalk.

I was still dripping slightly as I walked up the steps. Some guy asked me how the water was as he checked me out. I turned away, blushing with embarrassment as I realized what I looked like in my wet bikini. As I walked away I could feel the eyes of everyone behind me on my practically naked ass. The people in front practically stopped in their tracks to stare. I was starting to get turned on again which actually warmed me up a bit and took my mind off how cold I was. As I walked away I heard these two girls whispering to each other about me. One said, "Check her out. You can see everything." I was tempted to look down and see how bad it was but resisted the temptation. I could tell from the feel of my suit against my nipples that my renewed arousal was just serving further highlight my already bulging features. I waited out of the wind by the side of this one store for Lisa and Kim to catch up. When they did we found a bench and put our skates back on again.

Kim put on her backpack and we were off again. I was still a little wet and chilled so I had to concentrate to not shiver. I tried that mind over mater thing but it was tough. Eventually I started to warm up and was back to that exhilarating fell and not the cold feel. It was around 12:30 and we told the guys we'd meet them at the marina and help them put the boat in at 1:00 so we headed off to meet up with them.

The trip from the beach to the marina was rather an event in itself. We turned off the boardwalk and onto the street that took us over to the marina and ran right into the group of teenagers. I think there were 4 of 5 guys and 3 girls. As soon as they saw me I knew I was in trouble. We moved off to one side to avoid them but they just spread out so we had no choice but to brush past them as we passed. They kind of hassled Kim but left Lisa go almost unobstructed. When I came through one of them reached out and grabbed me. I figured I was quicker on skate so I took off however in the process of getting away one guy had grabbed the tie on the right side of my bikini bottom. As I skated off I felt the pull. By the time I realized what they had done it was untied on one side and slid off my hip. I grabbed it as it fell but not before every one in back got a clear view of my ass and everyone in front got a clear view of my nearly bare pussy. I slowed just enough to pull it back in place so at least I wasn't skating down the street bottomless. The three of us raced off as fast as we dared, not wanting to let the gang catch us. I struggled to keep up as I held the right side of my bikini together by hand.

About two blocks away we slowed down and Lisa started to break out laughing. After a long pause I joined her in a little laugh as I looked down to survey what I looked like. There I was standing in the middle of the sidewalk holding my bikini on with my right hand. When I stopped, I attempted to tie it back together without putting on too much of a show for the small crowd that had stopped to take notice. I was moderately successful as I made some final adjustments to it so it hid what I needed it to. We sat on a nearby bench for a bit before heading off to meet the guys.

We sped into the marina passing several fishermen that were whistling at me. I tried to ignore them as I concentrated on not falling since there was a lot of water on the ground from the boats that had been pulled out. I certainly didn't want to fall dressed as I was. Kim yelled out when she saw the guys removing the straps from the boat. I started to get excited and this time it wasn't from my exposure. I loved the water and boating and hadn't been out since last summer. I actually like sailboats more since I had sent most of my life racing with my dad and later with this friend of my dad on his Sabre 38. Lisa and I had borrowed the boat when it was in the Caribbean two years ago. That's another story though.

Max's boat was a bright white 24 foot Century with a small cabin up front. As I was checking out the boat the guys were checking us out. As we skated up their attention changed from the boat to me. Kim introduced us to guys, Jim and Max. It was Max's boat. Max did his buttering up by telling Kim she hadn't told them how beautiful her fiends were. He said he would have canceled his earlier plans if he had known, as he scanned my body from top to bottom and back, coming to a rest on my chest. I started to explain but Lisa jumped in and started to tell them that I was actually a nudist and only wore cloths when I had to. "What," I yelled as I stopped her mid lie. I tried to explain the prank and why I had agreed to spend the day in just my bikini. I'm not sure they bought my explanation , wanting to believe Lisa's more. Jim and Max climbed down from the boat, getting ready to launch it when I noticed the bulge in both their pants.

Jim asked Lisa if she remembered to buy the beer. "No. I didn't know I was suppose to bring it." Lisa said, " not to worry, there was a liquor store right down the street." We left the guys to launch the boat and the three of us skated back the way we had just come. We ordered a case of Cores and 2 bags of ice. I didn't want to carry the cold ice against my bare skin so I left that to Kim and Lisa and grabbed the beer. The beer was heavier than I thought and before long I had to shift how I was holding it. I tried a couple of different ways but the only one that worked was holding it from underneath with it resting up against my chest. Every once and a while I'd have to hike it up a bit which left the cold outside of the box against my boobs. This caused my nipples to harden and stand out more noticeably against the front of my suit. This time we got even more cat calls and comments as we skated by the guys fishing. I can't even mention most of them.

When we got back the boat was already in the water and the guys were waiting. We met Max and Jim at the top of the dock and handed then the beer and ice. They stowed it all away as we took off our skates. In a minute we were aboard and on our way out of the marina. Jim handed us all beers as we passed the breakwater.

Boy did it feel good. Back on a boat in a bikini on a beautiful sunny day, sunglasses on, a nice breeze blowing through my hair, and a beer in my hand. Wow. It doesn't get much better than this I thought. When we first left the dock I felt a little out of place being the only one in a bathing suit, but feeling that breeze across my naked body made me feel like it was their loss. It was a little chilly as my nipples clearly indicated but nothing uncomfortable especially compare to when we first left Kim's apartment.

As we left the protected marina we ran into some choppy water which kicked up some spay. It felt cold but exhilarating at the same time. Kim wasn't that good at getting around on a moving boat so she stumbled around holding onto what ever was handy which included me a couple of times. She finally found a place on the passengers side seat where she stayed secure in that she wasn't going to get knocked down.

Lisa loves the water almost as much as me so she felt at home. She almost lost her hat over board though, so she took it off and threw it below. She braced herself under the windshield in front of me. Occasionally she'd be thrown back into me bouncing off my boobs. Max was steering and Jim stood bracing himself between Max's chair and myself. He acted like he was holding me from falling with his arm around my waist but I think he was just using it as an excuse to get a feel of what ever he could. Under other circumstances I probably would have stopped a man I had only just met from feeling me up like he was but I was having too much fun to let a little thing like that bring me down.

After a while Jim took the wheel and Max went below to grab the charts. After he found the charts he stood in the cabin looking out and spread the chart out on the floor right at my feet. When he stood up it put his face about a foot in front of my pussy. I went to step back but couldn't move far and still reach the windshield which I was using as a brace. Being a little self conscious of the view I was giving him, I reached down to make sure I wasn't showing him anymore than I had to. Just the thought sent a few tingles of excitement through me showing its results in a growing tightness down below. My nipples were already trying to cut a hole through my bikini top but now I could feel my lower lips swelling with the excitement as well. He had found our destination on the chart but continue to stay down below. I wonder why. I told him he was missing the great view, to which he commented that he had a pretty good view right where he was.

Max said there was a quiet beach in the bay side where we could pull up and swim and sunbathe. Jim, partially as a joke I think directed at me I'm sure, "There usually not many people there so you won't have to wear your suit if you don't want to." I tried to correct his understanding of what Lisa said about me being a nudist but I don't think it registered. He still had this image in his mind of me. After a while I realized I wasn't changing his fantasy of me so I like heartedly said, "Who knows, A couple more beer and you never know what might happen." That instantly nullified all the explaining I had tried. Now they almost expected it. Jim immediately handed me another beer.

About a half an hour we slowed down and motored into a small horseshoe shaped harbor. There were about 8 or 9 boats anchored up or pulled up on the beach. Max eased the boat onto the sandy beach. Everyone else slipped up over the bow so they wouldn't get wet. I just slid over the side and ran up the beach. It was a nice beach a lot quieter than yesterday but not deserted. Max and Jim brought up the cooler while the rest of us spread out a blanket and a couple of towels. Jim immediately handed me another beer. I told him I could see where this was going. I was starting to feel it already. I was becoming a little giddy so I told him, "Is this what you do with all your dates? Get them drunk so you can get them out of their clothes." He just laughed and said, "Is it working yet?"

End of Part 2a

To Be Continued Shortly

Please let me know your thoughts and ideas for new stories and challenges.

Carrie1
Carrie1
616 Followers
12