Carrie's Class Reunion

Story Info
Wife attends Class Reunion and turns on an old flame.
1.1k words
2.89
12.2k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Has it really been ten years, already? I still didn't know if I was going to go?

My husband kept insisting that I go. It was my ten year class reunion, sure he wanted to go, he was Captain of the football and wrestling team, honor roll, and prom king for two years in a row, and dated every cheerleader there was, and probably fucked them all too! I was a nobody in school, I stayed mostly to myself and it was two years after graduation before he even knew my name. I only had one boyfriend in school, will now that we are bringing that up, I only had one boyfriend ever, besides my husband. I dated my only other boyfriend for three years during high school. I always thought we would get married, and live happily ever after. My feelings for him was much stronger then his for me, because he ended up running away with my best friend and marrying her! I also knew they would be at the reunion, and that was something I didn't want to face! I love my husband, but my ex-boyfriend still held that special place in my heart, after all, he was my first! I didn't know if I was, or if I ever will be able to look into his beautiful hazel eyes and make small talk? But it was decided that we would go?

So on the evening of the reunion, I had my nails, hair and make-up done, complete with a new outfit and spike heels! Joe's big grin and whistle convinced me that I looked pretty hot!

We arrived just fashionably late, Joe wanted to make a remarkable entrance, and I guess we did, with all the whistling and carrying on? Some of Joe's old football buddies hustled him off to the side right away. So, once again, I was left on my own. I was getting a glass of wine when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. Before I turned around, I put a big smile on my face, eager to face my old classmates, and get this show started! But it wasn't just any eyes staring into mine! It was the hazel eyes of my ex-boyfriend, Mark. Just seeing him made me weak in my knees. "Hi Mark!" Was about all I could get to come out of my mouth.

"Hello Carrie! You sure do look beautiful!" Mark said.

"Thanks Mark! Where's Cindy?" I asked.

Mark replied, "Oh she's due any day now, so she really didn't feel like coming. I can't be gone long! I just wanted to come by and see you!"

We sat at the table and visited for awhile, then he gently touched me on my shoulder, and his touch brought it all back.

I've been thinking about you all day long, and what I would do to you the time we met again after all these years! I would take you to my king size bed, and start undressing you. Taking my time, looking your body over with my hungry eyes. I would give you a deep full kiss on your soft lips, our tongues coming together after oh so long. I would softly kiss your cheeks, your eyes, and your whole face! I would blow softly in your ear and whisper how much I have missed you. My tongue finds your neck and I start giving you butterfly kisses! I unbutton your shirt and feel the chest of a real man! I suck lightly on your nipples, this seems to arouse you. I do it harder running my hand over your chest! I move down, little by little, and undo your jeans! Your manhood is already bulging, I get a glimpse of your pre-cum on your cock.

I want to lick it up so bad, but not yet! So I pull your jeans and boxers off with one quick movement of my hands! I remember how you loved for me to touch your feet with my tongue! So now I will suck on each toe while I gently massage your feet! I let each toe feel my tongue inside my warm mouth! I'm sucking them hard now and licking your feet, this is such a turn on to you! I've seen you cum many times in the past as I have done this to you! But not yet, I won't let you! I inch back up to your very hard cock, and put my mouth over it. You shudder a little, remembering how good it felt with your cock in my mouth. I can take all of you in, but it's a mouth full. I suck and suck, I make the little noises in my throat that you always liked! I run my tongue through your opening and get my first taste of your pre-cum! So good! I run my tongue up and down your cock teasingly!

I move to your balls, I suck them in my mouth one at a time, and then I feel your asshole! My tongue must taste your asshole again! I can't wait any longer, I must have it again! So I put it in slowly, licking all around your opening You are so excited while I tongue fuck your ass! My fingers find your balls and your hard cock. I massage both balls with one hand and stroke your hard cock with my other hand. Your cock is so big and hard I can barely get my hand around it! Your moaning and making funny sounds as your enjoying my tongue fucking your asshole! You tell me you can't take anymore, your going to cum! So I quickly take my tongue from your asshole and suck your hard cock deep into my hungry mouth.

Up and down I'm sucking you hard, please please cum in my mouth, fuck me deep in my throat and give me a load of your fresh hot cum! You cum very intensely, I can feel it building up inside your balls. Two more strokes in my mouth and I feel your hot cum squirting deep into my throat! I continue to suck until I have every drop of your cum in my mouth! I swallow and remember the familiar taste, oh so good! I have dreamed of our reunion for years! It finally happened! It felt so good holding you, and now waking up with you? I set on the side of my bed, with only my white t-shirt on, then I turn to look at you sleeping! Then I realize as I see Joe asleep in our bed...I was once again, only dreaming!!