Carrie's Computer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I explode. I pump my cum into her panties. My slick hand continues to move up and down, emptying my cock. It's leaking out of the panties and running down my shaft. I'm so excited I'm almost hyperventilating. I keep pumping up and down it still feels so good. The phone rings.

I turn and look at the phone hanging on the wall. I become still. It rings again. I know who it is. What do I do? I didn't answer before. If she knows I am here, I should answer. Maybe she's been calling her neighbor and he is keeping her up to date on how long I've been here. I stand up and pull my pants up enough to walk across the room. The machine kicks on.

"Adam?"

It's Carrie of course.

My cock is still pointing skyward dripping white cum on her hardwood floor. I pick up the receiver.

"Hello. This is Adam." I try to say in my most professional voice.

"Hey! How's the computer coming?" She asked.

I smiled at that. I thought it's not the computer that was coming, it was me. I loved hearing her voice at that moment. I felt like I had just fucked this woman and she wasn't even aware of it.

"The computer is almost fixed. I was just putting my things away getting ready to leave."

There was a long silence on the other end. I didn't know what to make of it. I suddenly felt nervous.

More silence.

"I called earlier." She said.

"I couldn't get to the phone in time. I had been to my car for something" I lied.

"You have a nice house." I stammered for something to say.

I could feel the tension through the phone when I said that. I immediately knew it was the wrong thing to say.

"It's so messy. I'm so embarrassed. I hate you had to see it like that, but I've been so busy with work." She said.

"The den and the kitchen look neat as a pin to me, I mean, that's all I've seen. I don't know what's out of place." I lied again.

I could sense some relief on the other end of the line.

I looked from the kitchen to the den to try and feel like a better liar. I walk to the fridge.

"I had another coke, I hope that's alright." I said, thinking about how much more I'd really had.

"That's fine. I'm just glad you got all the bugs out." She said sounding very relieved.

In the far corner of the den was an entertainment center. There was a TV and the usual cable box and DVD player and VCR arranged inside it. I hadn't really noticed it before. I mean, if you've seen one entertainment center you've seen them all I guess. I walk back toward the computer and my chair. There was cum in front of the chair. I wiped the cum from my shaft into her panties, and dropped them beside the chair.

I exchange the discs again and luckily, the progress picked up where it had left off. It looked like I actually was almost through.

"Yeah, I think I'll soon have you going again. It wasn't that hard it was just matter of trial and error looking for the right fixes."

I walked to the TV. She started talking about her work and her files and I lost track of what she was saying. I opened up the large cabinet doors below the TV. Inside were rows and rows of VCR tapes. I thumbed through them as quick as I could I could still hear her voice in my ear but I wasn't listening. I saw "Gone with the Wind", "Steel Magnolias" and other store bought tapes. There were recorded tapes also. Tapes listed on their spine with such notable occasions as birthdays, somebody's wedding, and certain soap operas. I was hoping she was a creature of habit. I flipped the rows of tapes like a deck of cards. Near the end of the second row, the spines weren't labeled anymore. I picked up the first one like that. I pulled it out. On the front of the tape written in ink on a small label was "BJ's and Anal"

"Oh, crap. It looks like that last installation didn't take." I interrupted her.

Silence on her end.

I held the tape in my hand.

"Well as long as you know what you are doing." She said.

"I do." I reassured her. "I certainly do."

I returned the phone to the wall. In the den I cut on the TV and slid the tape into VCR.

"I certainly do."

12