Carrie's Curiosity Ch. 03

Story Info
Carrie returns for a second session with Olga.
4.7k words
4.44
30.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 05/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

The Second Session: Understandably, Carrie anticipated our second visit to Olga with mixed emotions. Indeed, she both desired and feared the experiences to which she knew Olga would submit her body. Thinking, perhaps unconsciously, that maximizing her vulnerability might influence Olga to be gentler, Carrie, after performing her usual washing and shaving, spent a long time in her bath scrubbing her entire body with a pumice stone. As a result, when she emerged her complexion had the pink glow of a baby. In order not to lose this glow on our way to the gym, she donned a rather coarse wool dress which, because she had nothing except Olga's belt beneath it, would keep her skin slightly irritated and tingling.

When we were once again in Olga's lair, Olga again began by having Carrie remove her clothes and stand on the low platform where her previous inspection had taken place. Carrie's efforts with the pumice were not lost on Olga, who appreciated both the rosiness of Carrie's skin and warmth which radiated from it. In addition, much to Carrie's relief, Olga, after expressing her satisfaction with Carrie's success in reducing her girth to the prescribed dimension, removed the belt with which she had bound Carrie's waist. When the belt was gone, Olga treated Carrie to a delicious massage. Starting at Carrie's neck and proceeding down her front, Olga demonstrated her profound knowledge of the female anatomy and her skill in the manipulation of its erogenous zones, particularly the less frequently recognized ones like the soft flesh along her underarms, sensitive skin in her armpits, and the feminine curves of her midriff and hips.

Thus, by the time Olga reached Carrie's pubis, Carrie's body had turned to a mass of putty which Olga was free to mold, and, as Olga explained, mold it is exactly what she intended to do. In this connection, Olga told Carrie that throughout the session, her body would be kept in a state of sexual excitement, no matter what else was being done to it, and her excitement would be maintained and monitored by two means. First, her nipples would be required to remain rigidly hard, and various methods would be employed to assure that that requirement was met. Second, Carrie was to be introduced to the use of ben wa balls and to learn their power to exercise and stimulate the vagina.

Having told us her intentions, Olga left Carrie's body quaking on the platform long enough to fetch a vaulting horse and her instrument trolley. When she returned, she asked Carrie to drape herself over the horse, with her midriff centered on the pad and her upper and lower body hanging down on either side. Olga then buckled a wide strap over Carrie's waist, thereby effectively bisecting Carrie's body so that she felt as its upper half had been partially disconnected from her lower half. After dispatching me to the side occupied by Carrie's buttock and hips, Olga retrieved from her trolley a small box from which she drew a pair of metallic ben wa balls, one about an inch in diameter and the other somewhat smaller, attached together by a string. When she handed the balls to me, I discovered that they contained a heavy, viscous substance, possibly mercury, which wobbled in response to any movement and jiggled whenever one ball knocked against the other. Asking me to first warm them in my palms, she told me that when they were approaching body temperature I should spread Carrie's labia and introduce the balls into her vagina; and, because Carrie was already so sexually excited, my assignment was easily accomplished.

Once I had the balls embedded deep inside Carrie, Olga joined me at Carrie's rear. Leaning down over her buttock, Olga placed a stethoscope in the dip just below Carrie's sacrum and instructed Carrie to work her vaginal muscles against the balls. In order to help Carrie figure out how to mobilize the muscles required, Olga had me reach a hand between Carrie's legs and palpate the part of her lower belly just above her pubic bone and directly over the portion of her vagina in which the ben wa balls lay. Although I could not feel the presence of the balls, Olga could hear through her stethoscope that my hand was having the desired effect. Namely, my massage was causing the balls to move up and down Carrie's vaginal channel. Because of their difference in size, they moved at slightly different rates, and each time that they bumped back together, Olga could hear a distinct click.

Of course, Olga was not the only one who could perceive what was happening inside Carrie. Carrie herself was acutely aware of every movement made by the balls, both because of predictable stretching and contraction of her vaginal walls around the surface of the moving balls and because of the unpredictable shifting of the substance secreted in their interior. Thus, it did not take her long to gain sufficient control that, when, at Olga's bidding, I removed my hand, Carrie was able to keep the balls in motion. After listening for several minutes to the clicks echoing in Carrie's pelvic region, Olga removed her stethoscope but warned Carrie that her efforts would be monitored and that steps would be taken were they deemed to be deficient. Before moving back to the other side of the horse, Olga ran a second wide strap along the crease at the join of Carrie's buttock to the tops of her thighs and secured this strap to the horse in a way which, in conjunction with the strap across Carrie's waist, welded Carrie's pelvic region to the horse.

Satisfied that Carrie's bottom would remain sufficiently stimulated for a while, Olga turned her attention to Carrie's top half. She began by taking from her trolley a contraption consisting of a pair of plastic tubes attached at one end to a small electric pump and fitted at the other end with pliable rubber disks. After switching on the pump, Olga cupped one of Carrie's inverted breasts, positioned a disk so that it was centered over the nipple, and held it in place until it became sealed to the aureole by the suction generated by the pump; and, when it secure, she immediately repeated the procedure on Carrie's other breast. As Olga had intended, Carrie was learning how it feels to have her breasts milked. To augment this sensation, the pump was designed so that the suction it produced varied.

At times it was strong enough to suck Carrie's nipples into the tubes, distending them until they were over half an inch long. At other times, the suction was barely sufficient to keep the disks in place. Because its modulations seemed to have no regular pattern, Carrie could not anticipate the sensations which her breasts would be experiencing, and so all that she could do was let her body absorb those sensations. In response to what was happening to her, Carrie's natural bodily functions took over. Namely, like that of a mother nursing a suckling baby, the ''milking'' provoked a continuous series of rhythmic contractions in Carrie's vagina, contractions which, because of the ben wa balls, propagated all the way from her uterus to her clitoris. Thus, draped as she was over the horse, Carrie, once again reconciled herself to the loss of control over her own body, joined Olga and me as enthralled observers of a female body responding to nature's bidding.

Without any further stimulation, Carrie's body continued to perform for about ten minutes, and during this period we were treated to sequence of sensual undulations which would have put any contortionist to shame. Indeed, with each renewal of the suction on her nipples, Carrie lifted her torso and swayed from side to side, and, when the tug on her nipples subsided, her torso would drop but the muscles in her hips and upper thighs continued to give evidence of the contractions taking place in her inner recesses.

In spite of the blissful state Carrie was enjoying, her body was paying an enormous price for its pleasure. After only a few minutes, her body was sheathed in a coating of sweat, and after ten minutes her response to the sucking on her nipples began to diminish. Realizing that Carrie was close to collapse, Olga removed the disks from her breasts and handed me a towel with which to wipe the sweat off of Carrie's body while she prepared for the next stage in Carrie's training. When I had dried her off, I noticed that Carrie's hips continued to twitch and surmised that her vaginal walls must be still massaging themselves against the ben wa balls. Fascinated, I moved to her rear and ran my hands over her buttock, along sides of her waist, and up her rib cage until, by draping my own body on top hers, I was able to reach what normally would have been the underside but was now, in her inverted position, the upper surface of her breasts.

Perhaps because they are usually the least accessible area, I have always found the underside of a woman's breast to be highly responsive, and certainly this had been my experience with Carrie. Further, because gravity now was exposing rather than hiding the crease between her ribs and the mounds of her breasts, the undersides of her breasts were particularly vulnerable and exquisitely sensitive. Thus, as I caressed them with the backs of my fingers, my groin, which was glued to Carrie's buttock, was rewarded by a noticeably increased level of activity below it. After spending enough time on their undersides, I moved on to the sides of her breasts before concentrating on her nipples, which had lost none of the rigidity which their ''milking'' had produced.

After giving Carrie and me enough time to enjoy the wonders taking place in her body, Olga brought our attention to the preparations she had been making. During our dalliance, she had dragged forward a large, well padded mat, which she had positioned between the horse and mirror and had then fetched a pair of five pound barbells from her collection of weights. Compared to the other equipment which she had employed, these items seemed rather mundane. Nonetheless, as Carrie was about to find out, their simplicity belied their effectiveness. After freeing Carrie from her perch atop the horse, Olga told her to stand facing the mirror in the middle of the pad. Next, placing her hands on Carrie's shoulders, Olga guided her into a kneeling position with Carrie's buttock initially resting on her calves and then, after having Carrie spread her folded legs, with her buttock touching the mat and most of her weight born by the tendons in her splayed haunches. The fact that she was able to assume this position without too much difficulty was testament to her time at the barre, and so Carrie was gratified by Olga's look of approval. In addition, she was pleased by the image of herself reflected in the mirror.

The pose presented her upper body at its best, especially because of the way her turgid nipples crowned her breasts. Equally attractive was the lush spread of her hips and the passageway to her vulva formed by her inner thighs. However, Olga interrupted Carrie's narcissistic contemplations when she placed a barbell in each of Carrie's hands and instructed her to first raise her upper arms so that they stuck straight out from her sides at shoulder height and then had her bend her elbows at right angles so that her lower arms pointed straight up.

Olga's instructions only enhanced the charm of Carrie's pose. Carrie now resembled one of those sensual Cambodian temple statues depicting the consort to some Hindu god. Furthermore, because the weights she was holding were not very heavy, for a while Carrie had no particular difficulty maintaining her position. Nonetheless, her difficulty increased with each passing minute, and, after holding the barbells for five minutes, the muscles in her arms and shoulders had begun to burn, and beads of sweat appeared on her trembling neck and shoulders and ran from her armpits down

her sides.

By ten minutes, Olga saw that Carrie was in distress and gave her permission to lower her arms to her sides and rest the barbells on the tops of her thighs. On the other hand, she did not relax her control over Carrie's body. By the time that Carrie was allowed to drop her arms, relief was her only concern. In particular, she was not worried about her appearance and could not care less whether her nipples remained hard or the balls in her vagina kept moving. However, Olga swiftly took charge. Delivering a sharp slap on the bulge just below Carrie's navel, she first admonished Carrie for not keeping her tummy firm. She then armed herself with a small brush with which she systematically brushed the exposed tips of Carrie's breasts until her nipples again stood at attention on her puckered aureole.

While she dealt with Carrie's upper body, Olga sent me to check on the ben wa balls. Rather than having me use the stethoscope, she told me to cup Carrie's vulva and stimulate her vagina into action by tapping on her clitoris. When I leaned down to place an ear against Carrie's lower belly, I could detect a slightly liquid sound, which I assumed came from her vaginal secretions acting as a lubricant facilitating the peristaltic contractions of her vaginal walls around the balls. Once Olga saw we had brought her back to a state of intense sexual excitement, she instructed Carrie to raise the barbells. Because her muscles were already tired, Carrie was reluctant to obey. Nonetheless, when Olga threatened to bring the session to an immediate close and send us home unless she complied, Carrie resumed her pose. Distracted by the attention which Olga and my continued to lavish on her nipples and clitoris, Carrie was able to hold the pose far longer than

I had predicted. In fact, much to my surprise, she gave no further protest when Olga forced her to repeat this exercise twice more, with no relief from Olga and my incessant teasing.

At last Olga decided that it was time to give Carrie's arms a rest and exercise another part of her anatomy. Thus, after she had Carrie lower her arms for the fourth time, she had me move a few feet behind Carrie and then, by pressing on Carrie's breasts, pushed her into a backward back bend so that her head touched the pat between her feet and her torso formed an arch. Stretched as they were, when Olga released them Carrie's breasts were completely flattened on her chest, especially after Olga denied her support from her arms and insisted that she lift them over her head and told me to grasp her hands so that she had to keep them there. In fact, were it not for her erect nipples and large aureole, her upper body could have been mistaken for that of a nubile adolescent.

Of course, that resemblance ended at her navel, below which her generous hips, succulent thighs, and plume of public left no doubt that the body presented before me belonged to a fully mature woman in her prime. Using a towel and baby powder provided by Olga, I first removed the film of sweat coating Carrie's body and then replaced that film with a thin layer of powder. Because it tended to accumulate in all the hallows on her front, the powder highlighted the contours of Carrie's tightly stretched body, accentuating her ribs and the region around her belly button. Kneeling at her head, I ran my hands gently up and down her torso, spreading the powder evenly over her ribcage, breasts, and armpits and finally into the crevice between her thighs and labia.

Consumed as we were by the sensuality of what I was doing to her body, Carrie and I did not notice Olga's absence until she reappeared. At first I was dumbfounded by what she brought back with her. Namely, she had two drum sticks of the sort used on a kettle drum, the ones with fuzzy bulbs at their ends. However, after she sat herself cross-legged at Carrie's side, it became clear that what she intended was to use the tautly stretched surface of Carrie's tummy as a drum. To begin with, she simply stroked Carrie's skin with the soft bulbs, the way a drummer might get the feel of his instrument before beginning to play. Then, having familiarized herself with her instrument, she started playing on it. Striking with moderate force, she beat a steady tattoo on the tight muscles of Carrie's stomach.

Like a drummer, she varied her target. Thus, at times it was the relatively soft area around Carrie's navel which was being hit, at other times it was bony rim of Carrie's pelvic region on which she concentrated, with particular attention to its apex just above her vulva. Much to my surprise and delight, Olga's playing did evoke an audible response from Carrie's body. When the neighborhood of her belly button was being tapped, I could hear a muted but definite low pitched reverberation coming from the tightly stretched muscles in her abdomen. When it was her pelvic rim, the reverberations seemed to emanate from her skeleton and were much higher pitched. But no matter what tones Olga's playing were producing, the effect on Carrie was one of extreme excitement. Never before had her body been subjected to this sort of stimulation. Not only did the reverberations coursing through her frame provide new physical sensations, she was greatly excited by her own acquiescence in the use of

her body as an instrument for someone else to play on.

As a crescendo, Olga brought her performance to a close with a protracted attack on the apex of Carrie's pubis. Holding the drum sticks with her fingers and moving only her wrists, she struck with little force but great rapidity directly on the point where the pelvic bones meet. In spite the tension caused by her position, Olga's blows resonated throughout Carrie's pelvic region, sending thrilling vibrations coursing through her occupied vagina and even penetrating into the ring of muscle around her anus. The intensity of the sensations which Olga was producing was so great that, for the first time since she assumed her bowed position, Carrie began to struggle. Using my grasp on her hands to give herself traction, she attempted to lift her hips so that her pubis would be more available for the sensual punishment which Olga was administering to it. Carrie's struggles enabled her to raise her buttock high enough to expose her groin and the upper portion of her vulva, and Olga was quick to take advantage of the new targets.

While continuing to strike Carrie's pubis with her left hand, she used the stick in her right to hit first the tendons at the top of Carrie's groin and then, more gently, to tap directly on Carrie's clitoris, which now peeked out between her labia. Each time Olga visited her clitoris, Carrie moaned and writhed desperately. Nonetheless, even after Olga continued to torment her for several minutes, Carrie did nothing to protect this most exquisitely sensitive part of her anatomy. Quite the opposite, as became increasing clear, the purpose of her writhing was to expose, not hide, her clitoris. By shifting some of her weight to her shoulders and lifting herself onto her toes while raising her hips and spreading her legs wider, Carrie gave Olga unimpeded access to the now prominent bud which seemed to be asserting its presence between her gaping labia.

Having received such a blatant invitation from Carrie to concentrate on her engorged clitoris, Olga asked me whether I agreed to having her bring Carrie to orgasm. Since I had never been a spectator when Carrie reached her sexual climax, I was intrigued by the prospect of watching someone else, especially someone so skilled as Olga, bring her to orgasm, and so I nodded my agreement. When she had my approval, Olga asked me to kneel straddling Carrie's head and then take one of her nipples between the thumb and index finger of each hand. At the same time, she knelt between the wings of Carrie's splayed thighs, and, after dropping the drum stick which it had held, used the fingers of her right hand to carefully free the stalk of Carrie's clitoris from the hood of flesh under which it normally resides.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12