Carrie's Neighbourhood Surprise

Story Info
Carrie returns to a note expecting an exciting night ahead.
2k words
4.12
11.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read "Carries New Neighbour" before it may be a good idea to start with that first. Either way please enjoy my second attempt at a story and leave any feedback.

****************

Arriving home from a long stressful day at work, Carrie lumbers up the stairs to the front door. Approaching the door she notices something different, there is a white flash sticking out from the jamb. Reaching out to pull the note from the door frame she unfolds the paper and examines the neat, deliberate lettering.

"My house, 9pm, shaved, lace..."

All afternoon she thumbs through the letters on the note, analysing each one, reading into the decision to add them to her note. She is undecided about the night ahead, on one hand she is growing bored of the regularity of her summer affair, but on the other there is an air of passion and surprise built into the note.

To break the tension she reheats the left over dinner from the night before and flicks through the TV, bored with passing time and starting to feel the familiar cold of anticipation. Enough of the cold she decides as she moves to her wardrobe to pick out a suitable outfit for the night ahead before hitting the shower. As she slides her panties down around her ankles she runs her hand through her pubic hair, growing longer through a combination of neglect and comfort with her lover.

Deciding to surprise her lover for the night she lathers up in the hot shower, running her hands over her breasts and up to her neck as the hot steamy water runs down her body. Paying careful attention to her pussy she picks up her razer in one hand as she applies shaving foam around her swelling lips with the other. Moving her middle finger down her lips she parts her pussy, flattening herself for the blade as her mind wanders and tempts her to take the pulsating shower head to her labia.

Resisting the urge she completes the shaving job and steps out of the shower to dry off.

Thumbing through her wardrobe she lets her mind go over the note again and again, analysing every letter and changing her mind about what to wear over and over. After deciding to surprise her man she slips a black lace g-string over her tight arse and finishes the look with a white, transparent baby doll. Turning and posing in front of the mirror she can see her nipples stick through the soft fabric, stopping briefly to pick and rub them to get her in the mood.

****************************************

Sneaking up the back stairs to her lover's house she can feel the cool breeze caress her body, the season is changing and she can feel the effects on her soft, waiting skin. Looking through the bedroom window she can see a dancing flame and a flickering light fill the room. Hoping so surprise her man she silently pushes open the front door and nudges her leg inside.

As she slides into the living room she turns slowly to close the door behind her, as she does she can feel a rush of air on the back of her neck as a body in the dark presses against her lightly covered back.

Caught off guard she gasps as a strong, muscular arm reaches over her shoulder and around her neck, resting its lean, strong fingers across her windpipe. As her heart pounds from the hand across her neck she can feel finger nails snaking up her thigh, leaving a trail of raised sensitive skin in their wake. As the nails push further up her hanging baby doll she can feel the thumb wrap around the fabric of her underwear and start to pull it down.

****************************************

The hand around her neck moves up to her chin and starts to push her head back as she feels a warm, wet tongue run up her neck and nibble her ear. Letting out a muffled moan she hears the soft yet masculine voice whisper in her ear "lean against the wall and push your arse out, my slutty little thief."

Obeying his every command Carrie pushes her arse back till she feels his throbbing member pressed between her cheeks. The feeling of his breath blowing against her ear lobes and his manhood against her tight arse starts to send her mind into a mixture of fresh, unadulterated horniness and fear.

Pressing her body and hands against the door with his thrust, his upper hand and nails run from her neck, down and across her erect nipples and down her naval, headed for her expectant lips and thighs. Moving past her barely covered skin she can feel him reach for an object in his back pocket.

Feeling every heart beat through his growing cock pushing against her arse, her breath is drawn from her lungs as the feeling of cold steel crosses the back of her legs. In one quick motion a blade runs up her back, pressing against her skin as it slices her panties and clothes from her arse to neck. Almost in slow motion she can feel the fabric of her baby doll and panties release and slide down her skin, toying with her erect nipples as it falls to the floor. She can feel a sudden strange urge rush through her body, she doesn't know whether to cum on the spot or scream for help, settling for muffled screaming moan as his fingers tighten around her neck.

****************************************

Sliding a blindfold over her eyes, a strong pair of hands picks her up and walks her across the house to the candle lit room she could see from the balcony. He pushes his strong chest against her exposed skin as she is placed in the middle of the bed, arms spread to the corners of the mattress. She can feel the air rush past her as her lover grabs her by the wrists, sliding and securing a restraint to each wrist, restricting movement to her abdomen and legs.

Lying in the dark she struggles to hear where her next attack will come from. She can hear a movement at the end of the bed as she feels two strong hands wrap around her ankles. Lifting them up and pulling them apart she can feel a rush of cool air brush past her exposed pussy, her juices mixing with the aromatic air in the room. Her pleasure is short lived as she feels a leather strap secure each ankle to the corner of the bed, leaving her naked, spread and exposed: at the complete mercy of her summer fling.

****************************************

Her captor starts to position his weapons across her stomach, running each across her skin before placing them in a row. She feels the shape of a vibrator been placed next to a strap, a teasing combination of warm silicone and cool leather.

She can feel his legs move over her body as he sits, straddling her waist, hands moving over her exposed skin. With each pass of his nails over her skin he leaves a raised mark, almost a trophy of where he has been. Running his hands up from her naval he can feel her chest rise as her breath escapes her and her nipples stand to attention.

Sliding down her exposed body, he runs his tongue from her lips, down her neck to the collar bone where he stops to suckle, causing her to squirm under the restraints with pleasure. Kissing lower he runs laps around her hardened nipples; she pushes up against him, begging him to take her nipples in his mouth. He obliges and sucks her nipples between his teeth, one by one, receiving a moan of pleasure each time as a vote of approval.

Moving down her flat stomach he runs his tongue from her belly button to her public hair, running them between his teeth as his warm breath rushes over her moist lips. The scent of her exposed, begging pussy rises into his nostrils, inviting his animal instincts to take his prize. Flicking his tongue over the clit housing gets an immediate reaction as Carrie pushes against her restraints to press her lips against his tongue. His tongue dances over her spread pussy, devouring the sweet nectar gathering at the entrance to her tunnel. Reaching down with his hands he grasps the vibrating egg he had set aside earlier. As he sucks her clit between his teeth, he pushes the egg inside her. She lets out a moan as her body responds to the silicone pushing deep inside her.

****************************************

Taking control of his slut for the night, he again straddles Carrie as she lays spread eagle on the bed. His throbbing cock begs attention so he pushes forward, sliding between her breasts, leaving a drop of precum glistening on her lips. Leaning forward he whispers in her ear and demands she licks his sweet cum from her lips and engulf his cock.

Grabbing the back of her neck he pulls her up as he thrusts forward, pushing his cock deep into her mouth in one smooth motion as he activates the vibrating egg nestled deep inside her waiting pussy. The shock of the vibration and the taste of her lover almost send her over the edge straight away.

As she suckles on his cock and moans from the internal pleasure, he leans back and grabs his leather belt from the bed. Running it up her thigh she pushes her hips forward, allowing the cool leather pass over her exposed, wet lips.

Reaching up and sharply down the belt releases a slap as it flattens against her upper thigh.

Turning the vibrating egg on and off with each slap Carries releases a series of screams of pain and pleasure, encouraging him to go harder and harder. Rubbing his fingers and belt over her pussy he can tell her lips are swollen and ready to cum hard for him.

He releases her right hand from its restraint and pulls it towards his throbbing cock, grabbing her wrist and fucking her hand. As she beats off his cock he continues to rub the leather against her clit as the vibrating egg pushes against her inner walls. Moaning louder and thrusting towards the belt he can sense her orgasm getting closer and closer. Sliding up towards her head he pushes his cock into her waiting mouth as she massages his hardening balls with her freed hand.

Flicking over her clit with his hand he can feel her tensing, getting closer and closer to release. He leans over to the side table and picks up the burning candle as she sucks and gobbles his cock, begging for his cum while trying harder and harder to fuck the belt to make herself cum.

He leans down and whispers in her ear to cum against the cold leather as he turns up the vibrating egg, causing her pussy walls to convulse. Sucking his cock harder and deeper he can see his subject about to scream and cum.

Just before she loses her control he drips hot wax from the candle across her hard nipples and sharply slaps the leather against her swollen clit.

The combination of his words, the sharp pain over her pussy and nipples and the internal vibrating cause her to lose control. She releases a muffled moan around his cock as she starts to shake and explode in orgasm. Her pussy walls quiver with wave after wave of convulsions that force the vibrating egg and a gush of juices out of her pussy and over the leather. She starts to black out as she hurriedly jerks and sucks her master's throbbing cock. She can feel him thrust towards her and let out a deep, elongated moan as he sends rope after rope of thick warm cum splashing over her tongue.

Suckling and swallowing his load she flicks the last drop of cum from his head with her tongue as he pulls out and collapses next to her.

**********

Drifting in and out she can feel his leg thrown over her in a post cum exhaustion. He leans in close and whispers "be ready for round 2" before sliding into blissful sleep himself.