Carrie's Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the real world I walked out to her kitchen again, enjoying every step, feeling the lace against my skin, the knit top, the bra. It was intoxicating! I wanted a drink. I checked the frig. She had beer. Wine would have been better but beer would do. She had pint glasses in the cupboard. I got one and poured the beer. I took a quick swallow and leaving the beer on the counter went back to the bedroom. I stepped into the skirt. It almost fit but I couldn't close the waist, I was too fat. Or maybe it was just my male shape. I walked back and forth in front of her mirror. I would look so much better in heels.

Dressed in Carrie's clothes I decided to do a little more exploring before giving in to my ultimate desire. I opened each of her dresser drawers. Underwear, stockings, sweaters and some blouses all neatly organized. Her closet was full of shirts and dresses and slacks. She had a dozen or more pairs of shoes none of which fit me. Her bathroom had the usual toiletries including bubble bath which I would be using later. The only thing of note was some kind of electric stimulator that I can only assume she used on her clit. There was no vibrator that I could find. If she used one she must have taken it with her.

I looked at myself in the her mirror. I wanted to jack-off wearing her things but I knew that was a bad idea. I couldn't leave so much as a clue about what I was doing in her apartment. I carefully removed her clothes and put them back in the hamper. One by one each item went back in until the hamper was full and I was naked except for the collar, even the little elastic thing was back on the dressing table. I wondered. What would she think if she found out about my fetish? Would she attach a leash to the collar? Would she lead me around with it? Would I ever find a woman who would play this game with me and then fuck me senseless?

I walked back to the living room with my cock pointing the way. I removed the collar and put it back on the end table. I needed someplace to cum. Someplace where I could clean it up and not make a stain. I turned the coffee table so that it was pointed at Carrie's flat screen. I got some paper towels from the kitchen and covered the coffee table and the floor on the far end, just in case. I went to her bathroom and found her jar of Vaseline. My cock was so tender I thought I might explode before I could get back to the coffee table.

I straddled the coffee table and began pumping in earnest. I looked at my reflection in the black flat screen. I had teased myself for over four hours and now within seconds I would be spilling my seed all over my neighbors coffee table. I couldn't help myself. I had to do it. My cock swelled to the bursting point, an angry purple, veins throbbing, harder than I ever felt possible. Then the pain shooting through my cock just before the release, then again exquisite pleasure, another shot both landing on the far end of the coffee table. Then another. It felt so good. Balls clenched tight giving up their precious load one spurt at a time. I felt so good and so bad. Proud yet shamed. What would Carrie think if she were here? I didn't care. I wanted her to know. I wanted her to like it. I was afraid she would think I was perverted. A monster. Would she hate me? I'd never know, I'm too shy to admit to anyone what really turns me on.

No matter. Not to worry. It was time for a bubble bath. A shampoo. Maybe some powder when finished. Maybe I'd wear her panties to go shopping. It would be a long weekend.

12